Chapter Ten

[ T E N ]

Elaina woke up wrapped in Nikolai's embrace, she gazed his sleeping face jealous of his full lips, and his sharp jaw. She struggled in his tight hold trying to escape only for his arms to tighten around her. Kicking her feet she whined and poked his cheek repeatedly.

"Niko." She whined, lightly slapping his cheek to wake her up.

"Nikoo.." She called.

"Mhm." He groaned his arms tightly wrapped around her small body, burying her face in his chest. Whimpering loudly she caught his attention and his eyes opened looking at her worriedly.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked despite his tired eyes his worry was evident in those dark eyes of his as he gazed at her.

"I have to use the restroom." She whined pouting, Nikolai chuckled nodding his head and undoing his arms around her waist. He quickly placed a kiss on her forehead and let her go, watching as she bolted from the bed almost tripping over the fallen bed sheet as he ran into the bathroom.

Completing her morning business, she looked at herself in the mirror after washing her face and noticed how messy her hair was. Instead of the nice bun it was in the night before it was now all over the place with the hair tie stuck in between her curly hair. Her face flushed realizing Nikolai had seen her like this earlier. Pouting she tugged the hair tie out of her hair groaning softly when she yanked it too hard causing it to hurt her, she placed her hair up into a bun and sighed as she patted down the angry curls. Picking up the unopened toothbrush she brushed her teeth quickly and exited the bathroom.

As she brought her head up from the ground her mouth slightly open as she gazed at the half-naked man standing in the middle of the bed. He laid on the bed his top half exposed to her eyes. The man was a devil in disguise, a very handsome one at it. His body was well built, muscles in the right places, as her eyes traveled from his pair body to his sheet that laid loosely on his waist slightly exposing the well-structured v line that disappeared under the sheets.

"Elaina." He called snapping her out of her impure thoughts, she met his eyes catching the lust swirling inside his dark orbs.

"Come here." Like a puppet, she took small steps towards him not tearing her eyes away from his. Nikolai watched as she came towards the bed with a flushed face. He sat up and adjusted the pillows as he laid there waiting for him. As she went to lay next to him he grabbed her body dragging it on top of his. Her eyes widened as she sat on top of his bare abdomen looking at his with hooded eyes.

"How was your sleep?" He questioned chuckling as he placed his hands on her waist caressing her hip softly.

"Suffocating." She muttered shyly, "I felt like you were squeezing me to death." She sighed playfully. Nikolai chuckled shaking his head as his other hand went underneath her shirt towards her back rubbing her warm skin.

"Well, I felt comfortable." He chuckled.

"I'm glad one of us was." She said as she bends down catching him off guard and initiating a kiss. "Good Morning."

"Mhm, another one please." He licked his lips staring at her with heavy eyes. Elaina's face flushed but she leaned down once more placing a kiss on his lips again only he wasn't satisfied as he flipped them around. Her legs wide open accommodating his large body, as his tongue delved into her mouth taking her to new heights.

"N-Niko..." she whimpered as he gyrated his hips against hers. Her arms wrapped clunk to his back tightly her nails digging into his skin no doubt leaving marks. "Ah!" She moaned when he placed small bites on her collarbone and licking the side of her neck sensually.