Chapter Thirty - One

[Unedited]

T H I R T Y — O N E

"Okay money." Elaina grinned holding her hand out when Evan and Ethan crossed through the threshold. Evan grumbling dug the cash out of his wallet handing it into her waiting palm. Ethan raised a brow and Elaina just shrugged her shoulder giving him a hug and a kiss on his cheek. "You can come in now," Evan grunted moving passed her with rushing to place the bag filled with food on the table.

"What happened?" Ethan raised a brow as he passed the two plastic bags filled with takeout food to Evan.

"I won." Elaina grinned.

"Brother." Elijah emerged from his room walking to greet his brothers. "Smells good."

"We brought food." Ethan said, "How are you two?" Elaina smiled.

"Okay." They answered.

"You didn't have work today?" Evan questioned Elijah who shook his head.

"No. I just had a few pa—."

"Papa Eli!" A squeal filled their ears as the young shirtless toddler clung to Elijah who picked him up chuckling.

"Oh?" Evan raised a brow. "Papa?"

"Yup." Elaina smiled, "Papa Eli."

"This is Kaden." Elijah introduced his two brothers to the toddler, "Kade this is my brothers, Ethan and Evan." Kade shyly waved at them burying his face in Eli's chest.

"Sorry, Eli." Ian came out holding Kade's shirt, "Oh hello." He greeted the two brothers awkwardly.

"This is my lover Ian." Evan's eyes bulged out of his socket as he stared at the two wordlessly. "Ian these are my two brothers, Ethan and Evan." Ian moved slightly behind Eli.

"Stop being weird." Elaina scolded Evan pinching his arm.

"It's nice to meet you, Ian," Ethan spoke softly. "Thank you for taking care of my brother."

"U-Uh yes." Evan nodded his head.

"Why are you so awkward?" Elijah raised a brow, Evan rubbed the back of his head.

"He's good looking. My type." Evan admitted quietly, Elijah glared at him. "Of course I won't touch him!" He exclaimed, "I'm just saying!" Elaina giggled shaking her head as she guided her oldest brother to the dining area.

"How are you feeling, Iniya?" Ethan asked.

"I'm feeling fine, how about you?" She questioned passing the plates to him.

"I'm doing okay." He smiled softly, "Have you been relaxing?" She sighed nodding her head. "Don't sigh, you're carrying precious children you have to learn how to relax and rest."

"Have you been talking to Nikolai?" She raised a brow causing him to laugh.

"No, but I know my own little sister." He said.

"I haven't done anything all day, Eli and Ian won't let me." She stated, "So yes I've been relaxing and resting today, E." Ethan nodded placing the plates down on the table.

"I was wondering when Eli was going to tell us," Ethan said, Elaina raised a brow.

"You knew too?" He nodded chuckling.

"I saw them sneaking out that day you and Nikolai announced your marriage and pregnancy." He said shaking his head.

"And here we thought we were incognito." Elijah laughed as they joined them at the table, Evan grumbling and rubbing the back of his head, "Guess we weren't that good." He told Ian who flushed shaking his head.