Chapter Twenty - Seven

CHAPTER TWENTY - SEVEN

[ NOT EDITED ]

[ ADULT CONTENT!] 

Elaina couldn't believe him. He wasn't lying and she just couldn't believe him. After making love for over four hours and another hour in the bathtub, Nikolai had taken her out dressed her and taken her into the car. She had no clue as to where they were headed until they parked outside the city courthouse. Her eyes widened as he got out of the car rounding the car and opening the door for her.

"N-Niko wh—."

"We're getting married." He stated, "I told you." Elaina looked at him. "No turning back love, I want to marry you now, just you and I alone." Her lips tilted in a soft smile and she nodded her hand placing her hand in his.

"Then let's go get married, Niko." Nikolai smiled wrapping his arms around her and leading her into the courthouse, passing people who spared them a glance their eyes widening when the noticed the familiar male. "Their looking."

"Let them, I don't care. All I can see is you." Elaina giggled shaking her head at him as he led her into one of the courthouses. "I made an appointment already if you were wondering."

"Actually I was." She laughed lightly, "You work quickly, Mr. Valesco."

"That's only because I'm a possessive man who wants you all to himself." Leading her towards the front where the judge sat in his seat awaiting them.

"Judge Gallen." Nikolai greeted the man.

"You know him?" Elaina whispered, Nikolai nodded watching as the man stood from his seat.

"Nikolai my boy, does your parents know you're doing this?" He chuckled rounding the podium and standing in front of them. Nikolai shook his head as he unwrapped his arms from around her waist shaking hands with the man John Gallen.

"I'd rather do this now with just me and my lover." He gestured towards Elaina who stood there blushing.

"Hello there." Elaina smiled.

"Hi." She shyly waved causing the older man to chuckle.

"Well then why don't we get started, you both look very eager." He chuckled giving Nikolai a look.

"Thank you." Nikolai nodded politely at the man as he took his loves hand and they stood in front of him.

"And where is your witness?" John Gallen raised a brow.

"Here!" They all turned to see a heavily breathing Ian. He was hunched over panting his hand raised a single to give him a moment. "I'm...I'm here."

"Ian." John Gallen chuckled. "Come boy." Ian raised his head nodding and walking to the front right behind the couple. "Step to the side over here." He gestured to the side, Ian nodded heading over to his spot looking at his brother and Elaina who shyly waved at him.

"Well then let's get started." Ian clapped his hands a smile on his face. "Do I need to do anything?"

"No you just stand there and watch." John said, Ian pouted.

"Then why did I come."

"Because we needed a witness." Nikolai said, "No stand there quietly and watch."

"Be nice." Elaina lightly pinched his arm, Nikolai grunted and nodded his head.

"Sorry, love." He leaned down placing a kiss on her forehead.