Chapter Twenty - Six

TWENTY - SIX

[UNEDITED!]

NOTE: Slight adult content. 

Rushing into the bathroom she empty her bladder sighing in relief. For the past week she'd been buddies with the bathroom. After washing her hands and running her hand through her hair she left the bathroom shutting the door behind her and smoothing her dress down. Nikolai had finally let her out of the house after trapping her inside because it was too cold outside for her. They were going on a dinner date when she felt the urge to empty her bladder, twice.

"Are you ready now, love?" He asked as she descended the stairs carefully. Elaina sighed nodding her head.

"wherever we are going we better be near a bathroom." She grumbled walking towards him and wrapping her arms around him. "I want some salmon."

"Salmon?" He raised a brow, "You want fish, right now?" Elaina nodded pouting, Nikolai chuckled placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "Alright, let's go find a restaurant with the best salmon dish." Elaina smiled brightly.

Nikolai let her out of the room closing the door behind them and making sure that she was snuggled into her coat before they entered the elevator. Elaina grumbled but said nothing as she snuggled into the warm coat Nikolai had gone out of his way to buy for her. It was soft, not too puffy just the right amount of puff and it kept her warm.

"Warm?" Nikolai chuckled seeing the satisfied look on her face, Elaina nodded clinging to him.

"Thank you." She muttered burying her face in his chest as the elevator descended. Nikolai kept a tight hold on her even as the doors split open to the basement parking lot of the building. Leading her towards the car he opened the door letting her inside first and making sure she was buckled in tightly before he shut the door and rounded the car getting into the driver side. Looking over to his love he saw her adjusting the temperature and soon warm air filled the car.

"Warm enough for you, love?" He chuckled pulling out of the parking lot.

"Yes," She answered softly grabbing a hold of his free hand. Nikolai had noticed her sudden clinginess to him, before she didn't wrap herself around him as much but now it seemed like every second she had to have physical contact with him not that he was complaining.

"Shall we go to Grace's Garden?" Elaina nodded remembering the familiar restaurant famous for their seafood dishes.

"I hope they have lobster curry." She muttered, Nikolai chuckled shaking his head. Her appetite had grown, she had more than four meals a day almost snacking every hour on something. He also noticed a slight change in her mornings and had made an appointment without her knowledge just to make sure that her health was alright.

As soon as they had arrived at the restaurant before he could even unbuckle his seatbelt, Elaina had rushed out of the car a look of glee on her face. Sighing he got out grabbing her coat that she had left behind and followed in after her, spotting her at the front bouncing on her heels. Her eyes wide looking around the quiet restaurant.

"Elaina." He called wrapping her coat around her with a shake of his head. "Don't forget your coat, love."

"Sorry." She mumbled turning in his arms and wrapping her arms around his waist oblivious to the stares they were receiving from guest waiting in line.

"Mr. Valesco." The host approached them with a polite smile on his face. "Your table is ready for you on the second floor." Nikolai nodded grabbing Elaina's hand and walking inside following the host closely.