Chapter Twelve

[ T W E L V E ]

Elaina woke up to noise coming from her living room, her eyes widened and she stared at the sleeping Nikolai beside her. Just as she sat up the door to her room opened and her brothers walked in along with her father. Their eyes widened as took in the male figure beside her, their mouths opened to speak when she held her finger up placing it against her lips shutting them.

'Get out.' She mouthed when they stood there gaping at her, slowly they all shuffled out of the room and she followed after slipping out of the bed quietly.

The door shut behind her and she took a deep breath as she prepared herself to face the men of her family.

"What the hell?!"

"Elaina!"

"I cannot believe this." All of them started talking at once causing her to grown as she raised her hand stopping them.

"I am a grown woman," She started, "I am not a child anymore, please respect my privacy as I do yours." She raised a brow, "Now who took my spare key?" Evan slowly raised his hand and she stretched her palm out, "Give it."

"Dad!" Evan whined, they all turned towards her father who chuckled.

"Your sister is right." He chuckled, "She's a grown woman now and needs her privacy and you boys need to learn that. Evan give her the key." Evan grumbled and handed the key over to Elaina who thanked him.

"Next time please call or knock." She sighed shaking her head, "Now what are you guys doing here?"

"We called but you didn't answer, and then Evan said he had your key so we came over to take you out for lunch." Elijah said rolling his eyes, "But we intruded, sorry Iniya." Elaina shook her head.

"How about I meet you guys in an hour for lunch?"

"Bring your gentleman with you." Her father said placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "You are indeed a grown woman now, but we will always worry, now we'll be expecting you in an hour." Elaina nodded.

"Why do I feel like I kno—." Elaina cut him off placing her hand over his mouth.

"Ethan!" She scowled as she pushed him towards the door, Ethan chuckled shaking his head.

"I'm kidding." He laughed, "We'll see you in a bit baby sis." Elaina nodded waving goodbye to them as she closed the door. Sighing she headed back inside her room walking into the bathroom and turning the shower on.

"Niko!" She called as she took her shirt off.

"Mhm." She heard him groan. Chuckling she poked her head out of the bathroom staring at him as he turned around to face her, "Are you putting on a show for me?" He asked a lazy smirk on his face, despite her blush she glared at him shaking her head.

"Get up, we're having lunch with my family."

"I'm sorry what?"

"Lunch." She giggled watching as he shot up from the bed. "They came over awhile ago and saw us sleeping now they want to meet you, so please?" Nikolai chuckled nodding his head.

"But you if you're not free then it's also totally fine, I can call my father and come up with an excuse or something to say that you aren't abl—."

"Elaina." He cut her off chuckling, "I'll go with you." He said walking towards her and wrapping his arms around her exposed abdomen. "The question is can I join you in the shower?"

"No funny business?" She quirked, he chuckled nodding his head.

"No funny business." At the nod of her head, he lifted her carrying her into the bathroom and closing the door.

"Mhm, what a lucky man I am." He voiced placing a kiss on her bare collarbone, as he stripped her body bare.

[o][o][o][o][o][o][o][o][o][o][o][o][o]

"Where are we meeting them?" Nikolai asked as he placed his shirt on, letting Elaina who had finished dressing to button it up.

"Loui, on 2nd." She stated, checking the time on his watch, "In less than 15 minutes." She groaned.

"Don't forget to pack your stuff." He said.

"For?"

"You're spending two nights with me at my place." He said rolling his cuffs up, Elaina nodded and grabbed a duffel bag picking out her clothes folding them and placing them inside the duffel bag before handing it over to him.

Nikolai had placed himself on the couch while he waited for her to grab something, he leaned back against the couch relaxing his sore muscles when she came out dressed in something different. He raised a brow beckoning her over with a groan watching as her eyes flared with lust mirroring his.

"You look delicious." He grunted placing his hands on her ass. "Very delicious."

"Enough," she laughed softly leaning down to place a soft kiss on his lips, "Let's go before we are late." Groaning he nodded and go up remembering to grab the two duffel bags.

Elaina followed after him locking up the apartment and stuffing her keys inside her back before hurrying over to Nikolai who stood in between the open elevator doors preventing them from closing.

"Thank you." She smiled pressing the parking lot button and leaning back into his lean body. "I'm nervous."

"Trust me I am too, beauty." He grumbled.

"Not touching." She stated as the doors split open, "No funny business." Nikolai raised a brow.

"Why?" He questioned walking over to his parked car opening the door for her before rounding the car and placing the stuff in the back seat before slipping into the driver's side. "I've been a good all week, what makes you think I'll mess you today."

"Because you can never keep your hands to yourself," Elaina complained blushing.

"I do keep my hands to myself." He argued back, "I just can't keep them off of you."

"See." She whined, "Be on your best behavior,"

"Okay only if I get a reward after." He smirked starting the car and pulling out.

"Promise?" Nikolai nodded, Elaina, smiled and nodded not knowing the consequence she'd soon face.