COMPLICATED LOVE (Rainbow Das...

By APPLE-_-DASH

'TheVenom' or students called 'The V3' . Rainbow Dash, Catra and Marceline. Story about these three typical f... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chaper 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 29

274 7 2
By APPLE-_-DASH

After Rarity ran away with Marceline through the school's crowded hallways, Marceline suddenly noticed that the purple teen's grip on her hand was getting tighter. 

Not only that, Rarity was also increasing her speed as she pushed some of the students in her way. 

It was clear that an angered look was plastered in Rarity's face, but she somehow kept covering all of it with a forced fake smile. 

Marceline wondered, still looking at Rarity from behind while she leads the way. "Why is she acting weirder than usual?" She questioned herself. 

With Rarity's angered and fake smile, Marceline figured out something after Rarity pushed another student to make him get out of the queen's way.

After the two made it to a private space behind the soccer field, Marceline quickly pulled her hand away and noticed that Rarity's grip actually made a red mark on her wrist. 

"Ouch." Marceline giggled. "No need to be feisty, gorgeous. I know you wanna spend time with me bu-" 

Before Marceline could even finish her sentence, Rarity suddenly leaned closer and kissed the black haired teen in her lips, grabbing her shirt's collar to pull her closer afterwards. 

Marceline smirked and parted away from the kiss. "Woah there, Rares. Were out in the open, they can see us." 

"I don't care, I just want to talk to you.."  Rarity pouted, moving a step closer to Marceline. 

She arched an eyebrow at her. "Well, make it quick. My classes starts soon, not to mention I still have some duties in the library."

The purple haired teen giggled in a cute tone, giving one quick kiss on Marceline's kiss after. "Perhaps mind talking me to your room first?" 

"Your the one who brought me out here, Rarity." Marceline started while crossing her arms to her chest. "And no, were banned from our room because of.. Important reasons." 

Rarity rolled her eyes before seating down on the small ledge near the grass. " Hmp! very well then." 

"So.." Marceline muttered after seating down next to Rarity. "What do you wanna talk about? Wanna have s*x again I supposed." 

"No its not that!" Rarity answered, covering her blushing cheeks. "No, maybe next time but no. I brought you here to talk about Catra." 

"What about that loser?" The teen asked, confused. 

Rarity sighed and faced her. "Is she seriously dating that cowgirl? I mean I know Catra hasn't called anyone her girlfriend before but.. Why is Applejack the first?"

"Relax Rarity, I could ask the same question too. Im guessing Catra just want to spend time with Applejack to act cool or something." 

Rarity scoffed. "I know Catra has standards, and Applejack is way at the bottom." She added with a grin. "But she also looked serious back there.. And not just that, that cowgirl is also receiving thousands of backlashes and insults in social media."

"Yeah, I already saw it but they're probably just jealous."Marceline replied as she placed both her hands behind her head. "But hey, there's nothing wrong with it. Why are you even affected by it?" 

The purple haired teen laughed. "Me, Rarity? Would be affected by such an idiotic thing? Nonsense darling."

"Then why bring me here in the first place?" 

Rarity pouted and placed her hand on Marceline's thighs. "To have some private time with you of course!" 

"Hmm, do you really want me that bad, gorgeous?" She teased. 

"Of course I do. Nobody cant resist that hot bod of yours.." Rarity replied before standing up to kneel in front of Marceline. 

Marceline smirked. "I cant blame them. But Im all yours." 

"Don't tell this to Rainbow Dash but.." Rarity started after placing a hand on Marceline's chest. "Your even hotter than Dashie." 

"I know. You don't have to tell me." Marceline smirked before leaning closer to give a Rarity a passionate kiss.

When Rarity parted away from the kiss, her smile eventually faded after the thought of the rainbow haired teen entered her mind.

Marceline noticed it and cupped her cheeks to make her face her eyes. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Its nothing, darling.." Rarity sighed.

"Oh come on, I know that look of yours, Rarity. Something's wrong and I know it."

Rarity let out a weak smile. "You know me so well, Marcie."

"Well its because you dated my idiotic friend for days before you two became 'step-sisters'. Of course you'll make that face whenever Rainbow doesn't responds to any of your messages."

"Oh you." Rarity pinched her cheeks. "Its true, fine you got me." She finally admitted.

"Come on then, spill it." Marceline continued with a grin.

Rarity then took a deep breath before looking around their surroundings, checking if anybody is near or listening to them.

After it was clear, Rarity faced back at Marceline and leaned in closer to her face.

Her smile faded once again. "Did you see the way Rainbow looked at Applejack? Even that Bonninle girl.."

"Yeah, she's just being a jerk-"

Marceline was cut off. "No she isn't! That look of hers, I know she's certainly serious about it!"

Marceline raised an eyebrow at her. "What are you saying?"

"Im saying that Rainbow Dash might have a things for Applejack or Bonnible! I mean, what does she even see in those two?!"

"W-what?"

"What does she sees in Applejack? That girl is way down her standards! And even that bubblegum haired girl, she calls that nerd her princess for Celestia's sake!"

Marceline suddenly stood up, which made Rarity pause for a second.

She then looked down and gave Rarity a slightly disturbed look. "Woah, no need to talk sh*t about your friends, Rarity."

"Why? Those 3 has caused us nothing more than trouble. Remember the time where we were having our private time and Adora walked inside to interrupt us?"

Marceline chuckled. "Y-yeah.. Im remember."

"Why are you smiling? Doesn't that girl knows where the goddamn bathroom is? I bet she entered that room on purpose-"

"Rarity, Chill!" Marceline interrupted, sounding annoyed. "You can't blame her, my house is massive and you can easily get lost."

"That doesn't make an excuse for her to disrespect our privacy!" Rarity yelled back. "Asides from Adora, why is everybody obsessing over Applejack?"

"What do you mean 'everybody'? Everyone literally hates her for being in a relationship with Catra, a member of the V3!"

"What I meant to say is why is Rainbow Dash and Catra so close with her?"

Marceline looked down before turning to her back. "You're not certain if Rainbow Dash nor Catra really likes that cowgirl.. But if they do, why aren't you happy for them? Aren't they your friends?"

Rarity just stayed speechless after hearing the question Marceline has asked her, still not knowing what to reply back to the black haired teen.

Not long after, Rarity finally spoke up after she got back to her feet. "T-they.. They are my friends, Darling! But.. Who would like those outcasts?"

Marceline chuckled in a sarcastic amused way. "Well.. I like them, especially Adora."

"W-what?" Rarity asked, confused.

"I like that girl, she's funny, smart, brave.. She doesnt deserves to be with you to be honest."

"So what? You're in love with her now?!"

"Tsk, don't just ahead into conclusions, Rarity. Just because I like her doesn't means I.. Love her." Marceline answered in an angered tone.

"Are you.. Jealous?" She added before looking back to Rarity.

With Marceline's question left unanswered, she just sighed and looked down to her watch.

She then placed both her hands into her jacket's pockets. "I have to go, I still have duties in the library."

"Very well.. Bye darling. " rarity sighed.

Marceline didn't respond nor say goodbye back to Rarity, instead she continued walking.

But she suddenly stopped mid way, still looking into the direction of the exit. "I still don't get why you have anger issues with Bonnible and her friends.. You're lucky to have them as your friends."

And just like that, Marceline continued walking out of the their secret hide out and into the crowded soccer field, leaving Rarity back there, alone.

All Rarity could do now was watch Marceline walk away, without saying any word.

When suddenly, a weaked forced smile formed in her face as her hands formed into fists.

"You're mine, Marceline.. Only mine..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...