his baby; kv ✓

aureatae द्वारा

"Why did you give me a p-purple mark?" "To show everyone you're mine," where soft boy Taehyung who loves cros... अधिक

characters.
one ; stranger danger
two ; storm
three; sick
four ; can I come over?
five; bored
seven; tattoos
eight; kissed
nine; linking
ten; moving
eleven; bratty & scared
twelve; first time & hyung kink
thirteen; miss you
fourteen; bad visit
fifteen; blood kink
sixteen; rough punishment
seventeen; shaking legs
eighteen; don't you love me?
nineteen; get out
twenty; happy memories
twenty one; official
twenty two; silent treatment
twenty three; live together
twenty four; missed you
twenty five; too tired
twenty six; unexpected
twenty seven; blood loss.
twenty eight; Taehyung.
twenty nine; home and safe
thirty; showering
thirty one; good news
thirty two; he's here
thirty three; tummy hurts
thirty four; job interview
thirty five; I got in!
epilogue; his baby.

six; happy birthday by the way

14.5K 618 620
aureatae द्वारा

Jeongguk yawned sitting at his pc deciding to relax at 2 am with a tensed headache from replying to comments. He ran his rough fingers through his silk damp hair that was dunked with sweat as he checked  Instagram one last time.

The memory of Taehyung talking about making a YouTube video popped up in his head making him go to the boy's profile and click the channel again, he sighed disappointed to see very little videos that were all shorter than 10 minutes.

Some were even just 44 seconds.

Taehyung yawned staring at his computer board replaying the same clps again and again biting his lip as he tried to zoom on to the cat that walked around playing with objects in the room.

He decided to take a break turning his phone only for his explore page to be bombed with Jeongguk's face that had captions of 'happy birthday koo'

He gasped realizing what the day meant and quickly switched to his dms scrolling through trying to find the boy's username only to realize it was at the top. He smiled clicking on it ready to wish the boy happy birthday but stopped when he realized they weren't that close.

What if he thinks I'm weird? Taehyung held his breath his thumbs dancing above the keyboard looking around and stopping at the cat that tapped his phone leaving a few scratches.

"I should do it?" The cat meowed in response making the boy smile and begin typing with shaky hands.

th
u didn't even tell me it's ur birthday
hurt 💔

jeonkoonut
Wdym birthday it's not
Oh it is
OH
Sorry ❤️

th
aw u instant read
that's so sad
r u alone?

Jeonkoonut
calm down I was gonna change my music but clicked ur message
but yeah I'm alone
My friends r fake

th
I'm not fake
that hurt

Jeonkoonut
no wait I didn't mean u
don't be mad please
it's my birthday don't do this

th

Jeonkoonut
NO DONT AIR ME ON MY SPECIAL DAY
What the fuck
babes hello
shawty come back
I'll push u don't the skate park again

th
HEY WAIT
firstly the uneediness for the bad language what the frick
ANYWAYS
do u want to maybe
skate together?

Jeonkoonut
I can't skate
but if u teach me then maybe we can

th
YESYE SYES
okay when wait taekoo is scratching me

jeonkoonut
U ACTUALLY NAMED IT TAEKOO???

th
woah woah BUDDY
do NOT
call my taekoo an IT
it's HER
sSHE
female
WOMAN

Jeonkoonut
Alright alright I'm sorry
You named HER taekoo???

th
Yes yes I did
And what about it

Jeonkoonut
Whatever
I am free now so
I'll come to u because it's dark outside and I don't want u hurt again

th
so caring❤️
love u boyfriend

Jeonkoonut
whatever get ready

Taehyung giggled at the messages switching his phone off before quickly sitting up and looking through his closet with doe eyes and a small pout. He sighed taking out a black oversized top and white skirt hoping that it wasn't too cold outside.

Jeongguk sighed ruffling his hair as he walked outside the dark hoping that Taehyung would be cold so that he could give his hoodie again, but it wasn't as cold since the storm had passed.

After many hours of walking he spotted a group of boy's at the skatepark which he immediately recognised, he smirked remembering how he had almost murdered one of them if it wasn't for Taehyung stopping him.

He looked away after some time of glaring before turning back in front of him to see Taehyung pointing at a cat ensuring she will stay inside. The petite boy closed the door making sure it was locked before turning around to see Jeongguk.

"Jeongguk!" He giggled running towards him and throwing himself right onto the boy who gasped falling back onto the hard concrete. "Oopsie I'm sorry," Taehyung mumbled standing up and helping the other up who chuckled ruffling the shorters hair.

"You really called me all the way here for what?" Jeongguk sighed following Taehyung who huffed noticing the group of boy's at the skate park.

"I felt bad that you'd be alone- and you're friends with Namjoon hyung which must be boring," Taehyung mumbled shying behind Jeongguk as they stepped into the park trying to ignore the cheers of the boy's who were pretending to fight.

"Oh shit I forgot to bring my skateboard- I'll quickly go it-"

"No it's fine! Y-you can use mine," Taehyung held onto his bicep with his fragile fingers that had a few cuts from playing with taekoo which made Jeongguk feel bad slightly. The other sighed nodding and removing Taehyung's hand gently but bringing them close to his face to examine the bruises he still was healing from when they first met.

"You get hurt so easily, I don't think we should skate," Jeongguk tutted but the other shook his head determined to make this day the best day ever for Jeongguk.

"No! I want to skate," Taehyung huffed and the other sternly looked at him disagreeing with the idea not wanting to hurt the boy anymore.

"We can do something else, something that won't make you-"

"N-no I said we're going to skate," Taehyung glared at Jeongguk who furrowed his eyebrows not liking the tone Taehyung was using with him. He towered over the boy who kept his stance going on his tip toes to attempt to intimidate Jeongguk.

"Taehyung, I said we're not going to skate. Do you understand?" Jeongguk lowly spoke looking Taehyung deeply in the eyes making the other shiver from fear an aura of dominance surrounding him. He took a deep breath his eyes turning glossy from staring at Jeongguk who showed no signs of agreeing with Taehyung.

"F-fine, let's do something else," Taehyung huffed and the other smiled  intertwining their hands which made the latter blush but still step onto his skateboard which made Jeongguk sigh. "I'm holding your hand so I can't get hurt," Taehyung shyly smiled and the other chuckled practically running behind Taehyung who skated around the park.

"Slow down! I said we aren't going to do this," Jeongguk scolded as the other went over a hill and made his way to the exit, Taehyung laughed looking behind to see the other's face full of worry as they continued to leave the park.

Jeongguk ran in front pulling Taehyung behind him who began yelling from how fast Jeongguk was going, the other only grinned looking behind to see the boy with wide eyes.

"Hey I'm gonna fall!" Taehyung yelled trying to keep up with the other who gripped onto the boy tighter. "Turn left,"

"Why?" Jeongguk questioned but complied anyway, he looked around noticing they were in a busy area where there were a few cars and shops still open. "Hey where are we?"

"Go left again!" Taehyung yelled as they went down a steep hill almost crashing into the other who cursed taking a sharp turn afraid Taehyung was going to fall off. "Now we keep going and take a right,"

"Where the fuck are we? Are you planning to murder me?" Jeongguk began to get scared as they finally took a right and Taehyung stopped hopping off the skateboard.

"A place where I will slap the sinful words out of your mouth," Taehyung tutted and the other rolled his eyes walking into the building revealing all sorts of paintings and the smell of paper hit them hard.

"An a-art museum?" Jeongguk looked around with doe eyes fascinated by the different pieces as Taehyung hummed taking him around. Jeongguk bit his lip his eyes turning glossy as memories began to flood his head the painting almost mocking him.

1 year ago 🙄

"so, do you like it gguk?" A soft voice asked as he stood in front of painting looking at Jeongguk who smiled nodding with a bright face. "I'm glad you do,"

"Why are we here though babe?" He questioned turning to the boy who looked around noticing they were alone before signing.

"I need to tell you something," the boy sighed as he looked down at their intertwined hands. "We need to break up,"

"W-what," Jeongguk's smile dropped as he looked at the boy with a hurt expression.

"I've found someone new- it's not your fault but I've been seeing them for a while now," The boy sighed and Jeongguk's words choked in his throat at he looked around all the portraits looking at them almost as if they were interested.

"B-but why- how did you f-fall out of love? Did I do something wrong?" Jeongguk asked breathing heavily shaking along with the other who shook his head no.

"No I just found someone better-"

"B-better? Was I not good enough? Please don't leave me," Jeongguk sniffed and the other sighed.

"I hate to do this on your birthday, but we're over," He let go off the boys hand cupping his face and wiping his tears. "Happy birthday, by the way," he spoke one last time before walking away leaving the boy staring at the painting who pitied him.

present time 😈

"Hey what's wrong? W-why are you crying?" Taehyung stopped in front of the same painting making Jeongguk sniff more as he squeezed Taehyung's hands who winced but looked at the other worried. "D-do you not like it? We can go somewhere else if you like-"

"N-no it's fine I love it," Jeongguk smiled as hard as he could but more tears keep flooding down his face making Taehyung tear up too.

"H-hey don't cry it's nice to cry on your birthday!" Taehyung gasping taking his hand away and cupping the boy's face, he wiped the tears away quickly but they were quickly replacing.

"I'm sorry," Jeongguk sniffed wiping his own tears and the other huffed using his sleeves to wipe more of the boy's tears. Jeongguk hiccuped looking down embarrassed he broke down in front of someone he barely knew.

Taehyung pouted squishing the boy with his two dainty hands and shaking the boy's face who whined looking down at the other who huffed trying to cheer the boy up.

"Stop crying in front of art pieces, the artists will get too cocky," Taehyung tutted turning the portrait behind him and covering it's eyes. "Stop looking at my friend cry!" He scolded making Jeongguk laugh the sad mood slowly fading away.

"It's okay Tae, I'm fine," Jeongguk reassured wiping his face again and the other pouted turning around again not believing the other.

"And I hate to do this to you on your birthday," Taehyung sighed making Jeongguk freeze an anxiety creeping up on him afraid of what was going to be said. Does Taehyung not want to talk to him anymore? Was he not good enough? Was a mistake to break down? "Birthday hits!"

"Ow! Ow! Okay okay!" Jeongguk winced as the other punched his arms  making weird positions as he tried dodge the other who only chased him both of them running through the barely full museum.

Jeongguk laughed looking behind to see Taehyung slow down and breathe heavily as they looked around at more paintings. Taehyung smiled admiring all the art around him as Jeongguk instead was admiring how innocent and happy the younger was.

He took out his phone unlocking it swiftly with his finger before opening his camera and taking a picture of the boy and uploading it on Instagram.

The soon entered a white big room that had art works spaces around equally and Taehyung walked a separate way looking at the other works whilst Jeongguk went a different way.

"Hey Tae look," Jeongguk took the clothing that was hanging around as a display and had a 'try me' sign and put it on. Taehyung turned around smiling at him as the boy leaning against a painting pretending to be fascinated by it. He laughed taking a picture before Jeongguk removed the clothing and put it back.

"gguk!" Taehyung gasped spotting the the shop near by an exit which he ran to with Jeongguk who followed with him. Taehyung opened his phone case sighing in relief when he saw his credit card was still there.

"Welcome," the cashier welcomed the two who smiled walking around with fascinated eyes. Taehyung turned to Jeongguk who looked around with a bright smile before he wandered off and stopped in front of a jewellery section.

He picked up two matching necklaces for Jeongguk who frowned when he realized he didn't have any money to buy something to treasure his moment. Taehyung smiled picking up a van gogh book for the boy and then small posters too.

"Come gguk," Taehyung called to the boy paying for everything and hiding it in a bag so that Jeongguk believed everything was for him. As the other looked around upset whilst they walked out the museum, Taehyung snapped a picture of the book uploading too as they admired the view together.

Taehyung noticed the notifications and clicked on Jeongguk's profile smiling widely at the picture and liking it.

10,264 likes
Jeonkoonut the only real one 🙄✋ rest of y'all fake +tete11

View all comments

taefanyeah SO THAT'S WHO IT IS OGMFOGMOFMFOMFOMFOF

happybirthdaykoo SHIP SHIP?? SHIP?? BOYFRIEND?? HELLO???

taekoo11 BYE I DID THIS BEFORE ALL OF U FUCK U ALL

namoonchild fake didn't even invite me happy birthday anyway 🙄

Taehyung put his phone away noticing Jeongguk had been staring at the stars for a long time now.

"It's like the painting," Taehyung smiled shivering slightly which made Jeongguk worry and take his hoodie off for the boy who blushed thanking him and putting it on.

Jeongguk smiled holding Taehyung's phone and bag which reminded him to check his phone. Once he had given it back he pulled out his phone but looked up when Taehyung gasped frantically.

"I lost my skateboard!" Taehyung looked over the bridge almost falling forward but Jeongguk held him back and wrapped an arm around his waist. Taehyung blushed quickly backing away and looking away as the other continued looking through his phone whilst the other searched for the board.

7,261 likes
tete11 I can't even 😃 he's so cute omg and u fakes didn't wish him happy birthday 😡

View all comments

Jiminyou95 u don't do this for me wtf

hopehobi U CALLED HIM CUTE?!?!?! IS THIS RHE BOY U TOLD ME ABOUR?!!?!?!

jeonsforeskin so this is the boy jk had been posting abt

jeonsahugepyssy two fandoms crossover ?!?! He called him cute ?!?!

shiptaekookforclearkin who tops

Jeongguk smiled liking the post before scrolling further but quickly looking up when Taehyung was about to look over the bridge again but his stern gaze stopped him.

"Tae, it's fine we'll just get a new one, okay?" Jeongguk softly spoke and the other pouted ignoring him and looking around for it anyway. Jeongguk shook his head looking down anyway.

9,017 likes
tete11 look what I got ggukie (and expect to see him wearing a necklace soon)

View all comments

jiminyou95 GGUKIE?!?!?  NICKNAMES?!?!

hopehobi N-NECKLACE 😃⁉️🏃

namoonchild no idc ur in love cus bye

gguktaetae SO CUTE

Jeongguk looked up and the other stumbled forward tripping over his own feet but Jeongguk quickly caught him the back almost falling out the boy's hand.

"Oh that reminds me!" Taehyung backed up smiling and holding the bag in front of Jeongguk who hesitantly took it and looked at the other confused. "Your gifts!"

"T-thanks," Jeongguk smiled and the other pulled out two pieces of necklace from his pocket and motioned Jeongguk to step closer. "W-what?"

"Come here!" Taehyung motioned the boy forward impatiently, once the other was there he showed the necklace to Jeongguk which was a Crescent moon with starry night painted on it. Jeongguk blushed as Taehyung's cold fingers lightly touched his neck as the boy put it on for him.

Jeongguk looked down fiddling with it as Taehyung put his own one on himself and holding it next to Jeongguk's one showing the full piece of the painting.

"What's this for?" Jeongguk tilted his head looking back up at Taehyung who continued looking down at the two matching pieces with a small smile.

"I realized how your friends didn't talk to you and leave you- you started crying at the museum so I guessed someone wasn't there for you. So this will show I will never ever leave you! It's a promise of me saying I'll be there with you no matter what," Taehyung smiled and the other teared up the boy looking up finally. "I'm such a cool person, right?"

"Y-yeah," Jeongguk sniffed and the other smiled cupping his cheeks and wiping away the tears again before pulling the taller into a tight hug. Jeongguk smiled his tears soaking into the hoodie and wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist as the stars looked down at them with a huge smile.

"Happy birthday, by the way,"

almost 3k words 🙄 but yes jungkook is birthday yes yes I love him SM hughdh UGDJAYSBS 😃🏃🏃😡😡✋✋😏😏🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

Oh and in this book he's 19 now 😃⁉️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

455K 29.2K 40
Unknown:Yo! Taehyung:Who is this? Unknown:Your future boyfriend😌 Just Jungkook trying to woo Taehyung who likes anything except Jungkook. They say o...
Plumass Emma Jean द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

309K 12.8K 98
"That skirt doesn't suit your flat ass @asstaethick " . . . . "People usually get jealous over the ethereal things they can't get @jeonjk Bad luck of...
6.5M 331K 61
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook runs a Twitter stan account and stumbles upon Taehyung: a flirty, not-so-straight fuckboy. top!taehyung bottom!jungkook...
494K 34.9K 26
the sad brunette and the black haired skaterboy are oddly attracted to each other. sadly taehyung has a boyfriend who doesn't take kindly to other me...