Michael Sanzone

By basic-unbasic-girl

Includes: imagines, smut, fluff, etc. If there are any grammar mistakes, I apologize in advance. *I do not ow... More

~Requests~
Exposed
Things He Does... (1)
The Introduction (Part 1)
The Introduction (Part 2)
The Introduction (Part 3)
The Introduction (Part 4)
Things He Does... (2)
Content
Things He Does... (3)
Come Cuddle With Me
Things He Does... (4)
Drop the Towel Challenge
Alex's Clickbait
Things He Does... (5)
Texts Between You
Texts Between You 2
Snakes
Texts Between You 3
Shower
Over Protective
Sex Hair
Name Association
Things He Does... (6)
Drabbles 1 ~two short imagines~
Stressed Out
I Pranked You All (Part 1)
I Pranked You All (Part 2)
I Pranked You All (Part 3)
Things He Does... (7)
Things He Does... (8)
Texts Between You 4
Caught
Jealous?
Wrong Person
Drabbles 2
Surprise
Valentine's Day
Omegle
Imagines Based Off Videos ⤵️
Nevermind
CONFRONTING GIRLFRIEND'S EX BOYFRIEND!!
A/N
A/N *not an update*
Thank You❤️

First Time

4K 45 25
By basic-unbasic-girl

*smut warning*

Y/N POV
Michael and I have been dating for almost half a year, and it has been nothing but amazing. In fact I was a little surprised that we'd been dating this long, not because I don't love him or I think he doesn't love me, but because before we started dating he had this reputation of being a player, and sleeping around. So, I'm surprised we're still dating because we've been together this long and haven't had sex. Michael just thinks I'm moving slow with the relationship, because every time things start to get heated I say I'm not ready, and he respects that, but the truth is I'm not ready because I'm a virgin. He doesn't know that, and I know I'll need to tell him eventually but I feel like he's gonna judge me for it, even though I know he loves me and I know he won't, I feel like he will so I'm scared to tell him. Does that make sense or am I just crazy? Oh well, either way he'll find out eventually, because I will tell him before we do it.

• • •

The house was empty, it was just Michael and I home. I don't know where the rest of the house mates went, but it didn't matter to me, as long as I had Michael by my side. We decided that we would have a movie night in the cinema room. The first movie we watched was 'Rampage' and it was good, I mean if it has The Rock in it, you know it'll be a good movie. Then as I was searching online to find a second movie to watch, I came across one while looking on tiktok called '365 Days' and thought it could be interesting. The description sounded good, like something we would both enjoy so I told him that we were gonna watch that one. It started playing and it seemed good, a little raunchy here or there but nothing that bad. Then the shower scene came on and Michael sucked in a sharp breath and put his hand on my thigh, as I cuddled deeper into his chest, he pulled his eyes from the screen and looked at me. I paused the movie and looked up at him curiously.

"You okay baby?" I asked him.

"Are you sure you want to watch this? Want me to watch this? She's naked, and you're right here it doesn't feel right." He told me, slightly blushing with embarrassment.

"I don't care about movies, or porn because I know you watch it. As long as you aren't looking at other naked girls in real life, it's okay. I mean you're a guy, you have needs that I'm not filling at the moment, and it's not like you can look at me naked and stuff, so It's okay, plus in a minute I think I'm about to see a naked man, so it's fair." I told him placing my hand over his that was laying on my thigh. The movie kept playing, and it was smooth sailing until the boat scene.
{a/n:iykyk🦋}

"Oh my god..." I whispered. I didn't know it was this kind of movie or I wouldn't have picked it in the first place. I won't lie though, it was giving me butterflies, and I could feel a growing throbbing near my lady bits, and I was getting wet. It also didn't help that Michael had started rubbing his hand up and down my thigh. My breathing was getting heavier, and- oh forget trying to explain how it felt, I was horny, I was so horny.

"Michael?" I turned to him as I paused the movie. His eyes were glued to the screen, and I noticed that he hadn't heard me, so I said it again but louder, tapping his leg too.

"-Yeah?" He said turning towards me suddenly. It's now or never, I thought. I just had to tell him. Easy, it's just words. Actually not easy at all and I was freaking out, but still just words.

"imhorny" I spilled out really fast.

"What?" He said confused. Of course he hadn't understood me I mumbled it out so fast, I barely even understood what I had said. I sucked in a deep breath and exhaled.

"I'm horny, Michael and- and I don't know what to do about it because I'm well..." I trailed off not wanting to tell him I was a virgin.

"... A virgin?" He finished the sentence for me. I blushed.

"Yeah, but how'd you know?" I asked.

"Well, for one as dirty minded as you are, you're still quite innocent. Then there's the fact that you won't let me see you naked even after we've been dating this long, then the fact that any time we get steamy, you won't let anything happen because you always say that you aren't ready. I mean I don't care because I love you, and I'll wait until you're ready, but I kinda figured it out." He told me smiling at me comfortingly. He leaned down and placed a short kiss on my lips.

"Can you help me with something?" I asked him. He looked confused, I guess he thought I was trying to change the subject after the conversation we'd just had, but I wasn't. He nodded none the less. "I'm horny and I don't wanna be a virgin anymore, can you help me fix that?" I asked him blushing. He immediately smiled and put his hands on my hips pulling me on top of him so I was straddling him. I could feel his bulge underneath me so apparently the movie made him horny too.

"Oh I can fix that for sure." He said as he brought one of his hands from my hip up to the side of my neck, pulling my face down to his. He caught my lips in his, and kissed me gently, it slowly getting deeper and needier. He pulled away slowly, bringing my bottom lip with him between his teeth. I looked at him with complete admiration and he looked at me the same way.

"We should take this up to your room incase they come back." He said to me. Him saying this made me so nervous, it made me realize that it was actually happening. I giggled and said okay, so he wrapped his hands around me and picked me straight up so I was wrapped around him, and he started walking us upstairs. He started going towards his room, and I figured he had just forgotten that we were gonna go to my room, so I giggled. He kissed my neck a few times before asking,

"What are you laughing about?" Then he kissed my neck a few more times. I giggled again.

"I thought you said we were gonna do this in my room, you're heading to yours." You said smiling at him. He stopped walking.

"We can do it in whatever room you're more comfortable with, but I was heading to my room to get a condom because I didn't figure that you would have any." He told me, and I blushed feeling stupid.

"Oh yeah I don't have any, but can we still do it in my room? It's just I don't share my room with anyone and you do, so if they come home there's such a bigger chance of them interrupting us in your room." I said.

"Of course baby," he said putting me down, "Why don't you go get comfortable in your room, and I'll go get a condom and meet you in your room? Sound good?" He asked sweetly. I nodded and headed to my room. I left the door open and quickly cleaned anything that looked messy, and then I sat on my bed, and waited for him. A few minutes later he came in, shutting and locking the door behind him. He walked over and put the condom on my nightstand.

"Are you sure y/n, because it's okay if you're not." He asked wanting to make sure I was okay.

"I am sure. I want to do this, I want this to happen with you, I trust you. I'm just nervous, that's all." I told him smiling a little, even though I was screaming out of nerves on the inside.

"Well let's try to calm your nerves a little bit, and if you're uncomfortable at any time or with anything let me know, because it's your first time I'm more concerned about you having a pleasurable experience." He said as he sat down next to me on the bed. We started kissing, then he lightly pushed me so I was laying down, and he crawled on top of me, his knees resting beside my hips and his hands holding him up, placed right beside my ears. I was comfortable with this, because we'd done all of this before I was just still slightly panicking knowing what was coming later. He pulled his lips from mine and started trailing a line of kisses down my jaw to my neck. Making a hickey on my neck, I let out a soft moan, and he smiled against my neck. He kissed down to my collar bone, leaving a hickey there too. He sat up placing his hands lightly on top of my stomach and slightly crunched my shirt up in his fists.

"Can I take this off?" He asked. I nodded slowly and he slid my shirt up and over my head, me leaning up to help him. His eyes were immediately fixed to my boobs. He had seen me wearing bathing suits before, and slight glimpses of me in a bra, but I guess this was so intimate for him compared to what we normally did, he wanted to memorize my body with his eyes. He held his hands out, hovering them over the cups of my bra, and looked at me, as if asking if it was okay, to which I nodded again. His hands lowered and started to massage my boobs, bra still on. Then he traced his fingers along the tops of the cups, back and forth a few times before he slowly turned the cups down, revealing my hardened nipples. He brought his mouth down and licked each one, as I shivered afterward from the feeling of the cold air hitting the wet nipple. He reached around my back and unclipped my bra, pulling it off me and tossing it to the side of my room. I subconsciously crossed my arms over my chest.

"Don't, I wanna see all of you." Michael said gently pulling my arms to my side. "You don't need to be shy around me, I promise you I will be gentle and take good care of you, and there is nothing more I want than to be able to look at my gorgeous girlfriend, and see more of her than I ever have." I blushed, and he smiled down at me, reaching his hands over and behind his head to take his shirt off. He flung his shirt across the room, and my hands immediately went to his toned stomach, my fingers tracing his v-line. My hands lowered to his waistband.

"Do you want to take them off me?" He asked me. I nodded innocently at him, "Go ahead babe." He told me back. So, I slid his pants down to his knees, and he got off me and slid them down all the way, and stepped out of them. I sat up as he got off me and watched him.

"Michael?" I started to ask him, slightly embarrassed.

"Yeah baby?" He answered looking at me intently as he stood there in just his boxers.

"Can you take- will you-" I stuttered out, trying to find the confidence to ask what I wanted. I couldn't so I blew out a huff of air in frustration and looked down at my pants.

"Do you want me to take your pants off?" He guessed at what I was trying to ask. I blushed and nodded, "Gladly." He said and so he walked over and slid my pants down effortlessly. So there we were, me sitting in nothing but my underwear and him standing in front of me in his boxers. Once again Michael sat down next to me, taking my hands in his and our eyes meeting. He gently rubbed the backs of my hands with his thumbs as he talked to me.

"I want tonight to be about you, and I want to make it special for you, so want would you like me to do?" He asked me, a comforting look on his face.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, do you want me to give you head, play with you, like finger you some first? Do you wanna try giving me head, or do you want to stay very basic and do you just wanna have regular sex?" He asked. A lump formed in my throat, his talking about this stuff was turning me on but making me extremely nervous at the same time. I didn't know how to answer, I didn't know what he wanted and not did I have any clue what I wanted, I was a lost puppy in this situation.

"Well what do you normally do with a girl?" I asked him, hoping that he would just go with that then tell me what to do.

"Nervous about making a decision?" He asked. I loved that he could read me like an open book, but also hated that he knew me so well too because it was embarrassing. "How about, I give you head, then we can have sex? Are you comfortable with that?" He asked.

"Yeah, that sounds good." I said, so he laid me down on the bed and hooked his fingers around the top of my underwear.

"I'm gonna take these off now, 'kay?" He asked. I just nodded and he slid them off me, dropping them to the floor beside the bed. He caressed his hands up my legs starting from my ankles and stopping at my knees. He pushed my knees apart, spreading my legs, as he gazed at my exposed pussy.

"Such a pretty little pussy..." He murmured to himself as he leaned closer to my opening. I suddenly gasped as his tongue licked a bold strip up through my folds. As his tongue played and danced across my clit, moans escaped my mouth left and right.

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed as he pushed his cold wet tongue inside me. I could feel this bubble building inside my lower stomach feeling like it was ready to burst. I started squirming and panting, my breathing getting shorter and faster. Michael knew I was close to my orgasm so he pulled his tongue away, and I whimpered at the loss of contact. He planted a soft kiss onto my clit and he stood up off me, dropping his boxers down. His manhood sprung up rock hard, slapping his stomach and I gasped, my jaw dropping at the size of him. Bigger than I ever could have imagined. He leaned over to the nightstand, grabbing the condom from it. I smirked watching, as he opened the package and rolled it down his length. Once the condom was on he came back and laid between my legs, rubbing his shaft up and down along my wet opening as I blushed at the closeness between our parts.

"And you're sure-" He started to ask before I cut him off.

"Michael, I love you, and I love listening to you talk, but right now I want you so badly, please!" I begged just wanting him inside me.

"It might hurt a little, just tell me when I can move again." He said as he pushed into me. He stretched me good because of his massive penis, and a hint of slight pain shot through me. I pressed my eyes together as my vagina adjusted to him. He laced his fingers through mine, holding my hands to make me feel more safe.

"Okay, you can move now as long as you're gentle." I said to Michael after a minute or so. He slowly started rocking his hips into mine, and I groaned at the feeling of pleasure. He started picking up his pace as moans slipped from his mouth and absurdities and sexual profanity fell from his lips, only turning me on more. Soon his thrusts became sloppier and harder, and the bubble feeling had returned to my stomach.

"I'm cumming." He announced before a warm feeling entered me. He kept thrusting until suddenly I shuddered, and my whole body shook with pleasure, and I let out a cry of satisfaction. He pulled out of me after I came down from my high, and dealt with the used condom before coming back to lay with me.

"Thank you Michael." I said smiling at him as we cuddled our sticky, sweaty bodies together. I felt as though we were closer now after sharing that and I was glad it was him who took that first experience from me.

"Baby, you don't have to thank me for doing something I've dreamed of. Only in my dreams, it's never that good." He told me. I giggled and blushed.

"Well, once I'm more experienced it'll be even better, won't it. And I guess you're stuck doing it with me until I get better." I cheekily told him.

"I'm so glad to hear that, but one thing was wrong; I'm not stuck until you're better, I'm stuck forever. But there are no complaints what-so-ever." He said kissing my temple. As we curled together, we fell asleep.

We woke up the next morning tangled in my sheets, and everything from the night before swirled in my mind again, giving me butterflies. I yawned and stretched untangling myself from Michael, stirring him awake as I did.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." I apologized to him.

"Don't apologize for anything, I need to get up." He said. He got out of bed retrieving his clothes from yesterday night and I watched him intently, remembering the feeling of his skin on my body. The feeling of him inside my body. Once he was dressed he reached for my door knob to leave, turning back to me once again.

"I'll see you in a little bit love." He said blowing me a kiss. I blushed as he had never called me 'love' before, but I really liked the nickname. He opened the door and left, opening the door enough for me to see the looks on everyone's faces. Pure entertainment it was. They all looked like they had just seen a ghost, watching as Michael came out of my room in day-old clothes. I knew I would soon be harassed by all the girls demanding to know all the details. And I couldn't wait to tell them what happened - but less graphically than it occurred, skipping to a very undetailed explanation. But oh how I loved Michael dearly, which made up for it.

~*~*~*~
Author's note:
hope you all enjoyed the story, this was a request from @nessa6771 so i hope you specifically got what you wanted <3
word count was 3298 incase you were wondering bc it was a long ass chapter
also wtf! 33k reads?! that's insane and blowing my mind thank you guys so much!
sorry for not uploading a lot, like i've said before my motivation is really low, and i start school soon so i have bigger things running through my brain, but i'm trying!
until the next chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 252 61
We have Calcium in our bones Iron in our veins Carbon in our souls and Nitrogen in our brains 93% stardust with souls made of...
5.1K 63 13
-Literally just the title- Might have some smut, maybe not. I'm not good at writing it so idk yet. If the imagine does include smut there will be som...
22.4K 244 50
I decided to write this 'cause if not my head would explode with ideas I get in class... If you are Tommyinnit do not read this. Mostly ANGST but som...
20.2K 394 31
You are 26 years old, have a youtube channel with almost 10 million subscribers. You decided to move out from your parents house in Germany to Bright...