Imperfectly Perfect Love | JJ...

By hana_imagines

Life is like a train. People board and leave at every station. But what matters is the people who stay till t... More

Character Sketch
Part 1 - Where are your eyes huh?
Part 2 - New Friends
Part 3 - Paths Cross
Part 4 - The Teams
Part 5 - Eyes!!
Part 6 - Working Together
Part 7 - Darling and Dickhead
Part 8 - Roses are Red!!
Part 9 - Ouch!! That hurts Darling!
Part 10 - Jerk Mode: Off
Part 11 - Winner!!
Part 12 - Dark and Cold
Happy Birthday BTS💜
Part 13 - Truth Unseen
Part 14 - A Clear Picture
Part 15 - Fixing things
Part 16 - Bunny 🐰
Part 17 - Kookie loves Cookie
Part 18 - The First Couple❤
Part 19 - Stay Like This!
Part 20 - F. R. I. E. N. D. S
Part 21 - Different!!
Part 22 - Cold Breeze
Part 23 - Birthday!!!
Part 24 - Behind the smile
Part 25 - The Real Her
Part 26 - Angry Bird!!!
Part 27 - Just One Day
Part 28 - Kiss!!!
Part 29 - Fear of Rejection
Part 30 - Past and Pain
Part 31 - One-sided Love
Part 32 - Ignorance hurts!!
Part 33 - Misconceptions
Part 34 - Her feelings!!
Part 35 - Finally!!
Part 36 - Confession
Part 37 - Trip's Done!!
Part 38 - Apple of his eye!!
Part 39 - The Final Couple!!
Part 40 - One Last Time!!!
Part 41 - Out of Blue!!!
Part 42 - He is Back
Part 43 - Agony
Part 44 - Back in Seoul
Part 45 - His Assistant
Part 46 - In Pain
Part 48 - Long Time No See!
Part 49 - Jungoo 🐰
Part 50 - Pills
Part 51 - Star in the House
Part 52 - New Year
Part 53 - Date
Part 54 - Ignorance
Part 55 - Love Maze
Part 56 - Business Party
Part 57 - The Conference
Part 58 - Giving Up
Part 59 - The Heartbreak
Part 60 - Marriage
Part 61- His wife
Part 62 - Empty-Hearted
Part 63 - Wasted
Part 64 - Talk
Part 65 - Yearning Love
Part 66 - Double Celebration!!
Part 67 - Missing You
Part 68 - Accident
Part 69 - Major Revelation
Part 70 - DO NOT DISTURB
Part 71 - Kindling Love
Part 72 - A Guest?
Part 73 - A Mutual Deal
Part 74 - 24 Hours
Part 75 - A New Member
Part 76 - Mama Bear
Part 77 - Get-Together
Part 78 - A Hole in The Heart
Part 79 - Mourning
Part 80 - Epilogue

Part 47 - Her Chauffeur!

72 9 4
By hana_imagines

Her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering

-Nicole Krauss 

*******

Jungkook's Pov

"I wish we last forever darling"

I caressed her face and adored her angelic face. Gosh! I love her damn so much. She has really lost weight and I have been an asshole to yell at her. I gave her a stupid work as I was really furious at her first for not waiting for me and second for talking as if we are nothing. Are we seriously nothing Hana?

I looked at her face and kissed her face again. I really missed her so much and this scent, it makes me feel so pleasant. I decided to sleep for some time, I miss cuddling with her.

I woke up and looked at the time. It's 7 already. I saw her still sleeping and got out carefully trying not to wake her up. I locked the office and walked out of the office. I got out and got some dark chocolates. I know she craves for them during her cycles.

I found a cute and small bunny from the glass window and smiled. She likes bunnies so much as far as I remember. I bought it with a smile and put it in the cover along with chocolates. She also craves ice cream, so I got that also. And then I remember, that she didn't eat anything since morning.

Since I am already out, I decided to buy a full course meal for her. She needs to eat or else she will faint. Holding them, I walked into the office. The receptionist looked at me and smiled. I saw employees giving me weird looks.

I then realized that the bunny is popping out of the cover and immediately hid it and mentally facepalmed myself in embarrassment. It would have been nice if they knew that Hana is my girlfriend, they would call me romantic. But without knowing anything, they would consider me a kid who likes bunnies.

As I reached my floor, Mrs Oh smiled at me and I greeted her back. I walked to the office and saw her sleeping peacefully. She needs to eat now. I just can't let her sleep like that.

"Hana, wake up", I called her and she wiggled still in sleep. I patted her and she opened her eyes. I helped her sit and she let out a smile.

"Is it still paining?", I asked her and she shook her head slightly in negation.

"Are you hungry?", I asked her and she nodded. Her stomach grumbled and she looked embarrassed. I chuckled at that and was about to open the meal I got for her.

"I want that first", she pointed the ice cream with a pout. I wish she was on period every day except for the pain. Because she lets me pamper forgetting everything else and I love doing that.

"First food", I told her and she frowned.

"Ice Cream Please", she whined and I had to agree now. She looks so cute. I forwarded her the ice cream bucket and she scooped the spoon inside immediately. I smiled at her cuteness while she was taking large bites of the ice cream.

I just stared at her while she ate the whole bucket. She looked really cute and I want to kiss her lips now. I am feeling jealous of the cookie dough ice cream which is on her lips. That's my property, you ice cream.

"Now eat this", I pushed the food and she widened her eyes looking at the dishes as I opened them all. I closed her mouth by pressing her lips with my hands.

"I can't eat this all", she spoke and before she could start speaking another word, I started feeding her. She shot a glare and I continued feeding her.

"Say Ahh", she opened her mouth as I put the last meat ball in her mouth. I still wonder if she is allowing me to do this. I thought she would shoo me away as soon as she wakes up. I guess I am lucky to have some more time with my love without complaints.

"What is that?", she asked looking at the chocolate cover.

"For you", I handed her the cover and she looked at it with smile. I know she would love that without a doubt.

"Cute", she cooed looking at the bunny. She let out a hearty smile effortlessly fluttering my heart. Her smile widened looking at the chocolates.

"Thank you", she mumbled and I brushed her hairs. I held her hand and pulled to me.

"Hana", I called her and she looked at me in surprise and confusion. I tucked her hair strands behind her ear as they are disrupting the view of my beautiful girl. She looked at me with a questioning gaze.

"I am so sorry for yelling at you. I promise I will not do that again", I apologised and she let out a smile.

"It's okay sir, it's my fault", she spoke pulling back. Sir? What's wrong again?

"And I am really sorry for troubling you", she pushed the bunnies and chocolates towards me. What the hell! Did she go back to that "I don't know Jungkook" zone again?

"I didn't buy them for myself and I am not taking them back", I spoke and she nodded.

"Thank you so much for helping me", she spoke and her face looked embarrassed. Ugh! I hate this version of her. She got up holding the cover and I smiled that she has at least accepted them. As she was walking, I held her hand making her gasp.

"Just tell me that you don't have a bit of feeling towards me", I asked her and she didn't turn back.

"No", she blurted and it hurt my heart though I clearly know that she is lying. I turned her and pulled to my chest, making her look at me.

"Look into my eyes and tell that", I spoke in a stern voice and she stayed silent. It was like as if she was trying to say something but couldn't speak. I pulled her close and leaned in looking at her lips. As if in cue, she closed her eyes. I love my effect on her.

"Sir", we were interrupted by Mrs Oh. Hana immediately pulled out and walked out of the office.

"I am so sorry sir. I thought she had left since it was late", she spoke and I nodded.

"I guess you have not noticed that I will be the one driving her home", I replied and she gave me a surprised look. Mrs Oh is one of the most trusted employees of mine and I got her transferred along with me from Tokyo since I rely on her the most.

"Oh, I don't really know that then", she let out a smile and put the files on the table. As she was about to walk out, I called her

"In case you are wondering, she is my love", I told her and her face beamed with a smile.

"You look great together", she mouthed and I felt happy when she said that.

"I know but that lady doesn't. We aren't yet in good terms so let's just have this between us", I spoke and she nodded.

"I see. Don't worry sir, everything will be fine", she spoke in a reassuring tone.

"And sir, I know that she is Mr Do's daughter. I got to know yesterday itself", she spoke and I nodded.

"Don't worry sir. I will not talk a word about this outside office and if you need any help, you can always ask me", she spoke and I let out a smile. This lady is like a true aunt and also the most reliable person.

"I am counting on you then Mrs Oh", I spoke and she let out a giggle. She then walked out of the cabin and I sighed. Today has been a long day.

End of Jungkook's Pov

Hana's Pov

What was that? I mentally smacked myself for forgetting that we are no more in relationship terms. I forgot that I am already engaged now. Ugh! Why am I like this? And gosh! We must have almost kissed in front of Mrs Oh. That's so embarrassing.

I looked at the bag of chocolates and the small bunny toy. I guess another one will be added to the bunny family in my room. I just forgot everything when he was taking care of me so nicely. My eyes glistened remembering the good olden days. His love didn't even decrease a bit.

To be honest, I feel so much better now. My muscles feel a bit loosened and the cramps have decreased. I sat down on the chair and let out a burp. Thank god, no one is around. It would be really embarrassing. I have eaten a lo. No, I have been fed a lot. I looked at my little bulging stomach and smiled.

But what happened in the office should not happen again. I don't know if I will lose to him in the battle of emotions and feelings. And if that happens, there will be nothing stopping him from taking me with him.

"Shall we go home then?", his voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked at him leaning on the door of my cabin. And then I realised what happened to his meeting.

"What about your meeting? I mean when did you..". I asked him and he let out a chuckle.

"I postponed it to tomorrow. You will get a new schedule tomorrow don't worry", he spoke and walked to my desk. Did he cancel the meeting with a company for me?

"Why did you cancel the meeting?", I asked and he patted my head. I stepped back so that his hand doesn't reach my head. I don't want to be petted now.

"It's because I am sick", he stated casually and I widened my eyes. He looks perfectly fine, in fact I was the one who should be called sick right now.

"But I am..", I stopped as I don't want to complete it. I know it would be really awkward if it comes from my mouth.

"Isn't it the same Hana? If you are sick, that makes me sick too", he spoke in a childish tone and I ignored him. I took my bag and checked if I had left anything.

"Don't forget that. I bought it myself", he pointed the cover and I grabbed it. He smiled at that and I walked out of the cabin. I feel guilty now. He postponed his meeting for me and also got out to get me chocolates. I don't want him to waste his efforts on me.

"Let's go now", he held my hand and walked to the elevator. And guess what, I can't pull out of his hold. We walked to the car and I got in.

"Why do you need to this chauffeur job for me?", I asked trying to make him offended.

"I would love to be your chauffeur darling", he winked at me and I averted my gaze. This guy is seriously acting as if we are normal now.

End of Hana's Pov

#####

One week has passed by since that day when he took care of her. Nothing like that happened between Jungkook and Hana since then. Baekhyun was asking on date ever since she returned to Seoul.

But Jungkook wasn't leaving her early. He keeps on adding extra work but makes sure that isn't something burdensome. With the help of Mrs Oh, he got to know if she is feeling well or not. Mrs Oh is a way too busy shipping the couple in front of her.

Everytime there happens a meeting, she could see how Hana stares at Jungkook while he gives the presentation. She looks at him as if he is her world and the ones who notice her gaze could easily tell that.

Jungkook walks into Hana's cabin randomly to check on her, more like wanting to see her. He speaks to her in the same tone, a little bit of tease, a little bit of love, a little bit of concern and a whole lot of hurt. And Hana isn't that dumb person to not notice that yet she just stayed silent.

Hana's mother is another total shipper of them. Every night, when Hana is asleep, she lets him inside her room for some time. He cries and talks to her while adoring her sleepy face. In fact, he is even jealous of the bunnies she is hugging instead of him.

The contract with Mr Do was running smooth and there is nothing to worry about that. Mr Do had an important work back in Sydney and is currently present there leading to an openly flirting Jungkook in the house.

All the time Mrs Do and Jungkook were bonded well. He helps her at cooking breakfast at time and also gets good amount of scolding if he messes up something. He narrates his love story part by part to her and she makes sure to listen to her daughter's love story with great enthusiasm.

He then got to know of Kyunghee's condition, about her depression and how she had to leave her studies because of that. He felt really guilty since she had to do that for her sister, a part of him blamed himself. He promised to himself that he will make Taehyung reach to Kyunghee since he knew they both are suffering for nothing.

Hana tried to contact Yuna but none of her contacts were working. She changed her Instagram profile and her number isn't reachable. She wanted to ask Jungkook about Jimin but got carried away by her works.

"Can I leave early today?", Hana asked Jungkook fiddling with her fingers.

"Why? Do you have a date or something?", he asked looking straight into her eyes in order to catch a lie.

"No, I have an important work", she spoke and he looked at her.

"What is it?", he asked her without averting her gaze.

"Today is Taehyung's birthday", she told him and he looked at his phone.

"Oh Shit! I didn't even wish him tell now. Are you going to visit him? But you didn't tell them that you are back right?", he asked and she shook her head in negation.

"Eomma is going out and Kyunghee would be alone. I have to be with her", she spoke and he nodded.

"Let me come along"

#####

"Why did you leave me Kyunghee ah? What wrong have I done to you? Did you not love me?"

"No, Taehyung. I have always loved you. I am so sorry it's just that...", Kyunghee cried looking at his broken figure.

"What is it? Did I not take care of you well? Did I not love you well?", he shook her body placing her hands on her shoulder.

"No, Taehyung ah. You loved me like no one else. I don't deserve your love. I don't deserve you", she cried and crashed down with the wall supporting her back. She held her face in her palms and sobbed out loud.

"You fooled me Kyunghee ah. You betrayed me", his words were like a sharp pang in her heart. As she cried out loud, her breathing became uneven and now she was at loss of breath. Her body was sweating profusely and she was searching for the medicine. She was having a panic attack.

She rummaged the table and could find nothing. She cried falling onto the floor and hugged her body. As they heard the noise from the room, Jungkook and Hana rushed to her. Hana immediately ran to her sister who was on the ground. Jungkook was so shocked to see Kyunghee in that state.

"Jungkook, there's a large white box in that drawer. Please give me that", he immediately searched for it found it right away.

"Could you prepare that syringe? That liquid must be injected", she showed the only liquid bottle available and Jungkook filled the syringe with the medicine.

"Are you sure about this?", he asked and she nodded. It was her first time doing it. Every time Kyunghee had a panic attack, it was her mother who used to treat her. But that is the only emergency treatment she can do and has no other option. With all the courage in her, she injected the medicine in her. Both of them sighed in relief when she Kyunghee finally breathed normal.

And then to their shock, she started puking a white liquid and clutched her heart. Hana looked at each other and were horrified at the spot. And then Hana looked at him.

"Jungkook, I think I injected her at the wrong spot"

*****

*******

Author's note:
Hola peeps! I am back with the next chapter. Jungkook is shook now. Uh oh Hana!

If you have any queries or suggestions, please do ask me. I would be glad to answer. Your support is always my motivation.

*DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW*

Thanking you all for reading my ff

Love you

Saranghae.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
30.7K 1.2K 35
" When an educated girl is lost in a world where she gets trapped with a soul she never knows who he is calling her wife his doll..." " The next mome...
24.9K 1.1K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...
13.1K 2.3K 51
Note: Please be nice to me! My English is not that good. And this was the first book which I have ever written. Jung Y/N is a 24 year old woman who...