his baby; kv โœ“

By aureatae

"Why did you give me a p-purple mark?" "To show everyone you're mine," where soft boy Taehyung who loves cros... More

characters.
one ; stranger danger
two ; storm
four ; can I come over?
five; bored
six; happy birthday by the way
seven; tattoos
eight; kissed
nine; linking
ten; moving
eleven; bratty & scared
twelve; first time & hyung kink
thirteen; miss you
fourteen; bad visit
fifteen; blood kink
sixteen; rough punishment
seventeen; shaking legs
eighteen; don't you love me?
nineteen; get out
twenty; happy memories
twenty one; official
twenty two; silent treatment
twenty three; live together
twenty four; missed you
twenty five; too tired
twenty six; unexpected
twenty seven; blood loss.
twenty eight; Taehyung.
twenty nine; home and safe
thirty; showering
thirty one; good news
thirty two; he's here
thirty three; tummy hurts
thirty four; job interview
thirty five; I got in!
epilogue; his baby.

three; sick

14.8K 689 626
By aureatae

Taehyung yawned sitting up realizing he was no longer on his bed which made him looked around with sleepy confused eyes. He rubbed his eyes looking down to see a thin blanket covering him since his duvet was not there.

He looked for his phone only to see a hoodie folded next to him with his phone on top which made him gasp picking it up quickly and keys to fall out of the pockets.

"H-he forgot his keys!" Taehyung picked up his phone ready to text the other but his eyes landed on the notification saying Jeongguk had posted twice. He clicked on them with wide eyes when the post came in view.

101,987 likes
jeonkoonut who even sleeps without a duvet

View all comments

jysauce WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT

mirrokoo MF WHO IS THAT???
   jeonkoo97 +mirrokoo a qt

Kiyakoo nah nah this kutta definitely ain't got a boyfriend who the fuck would choose him 💀

Taefanyeah why is everyone so familiar these days ??

Taehyung bit his lip staring at the post before liking it and scrolling down to the other post that was posted last night when there was a storm.

201,638 likes
Jeonkoonut shouldn't have post that of me yk 💔

View all comments

Taefanyeah wait a damn minute

jeonpoo A GIRL? THOUGH U WERE GAY?
   Jeonkoonut +jeonpoo they're a boy

-elliotae his head bigger than his ass

Taehyung laughed liking the comment before clicking on his dms where Jeongguk had left him a few messages.

Jeonkoo
hey I left when u fell asleep and I put u to bed
please find a duvet
also keep the hoodie
and I also left my keys there but I have a spare but I'll come collect them soon
Received 12:04 am

Taehyung sighed deciding he should return the keys himself incase Jeongguk had gotten sick which is what a gut feeling was telling him.

He quickly brushed his teeth washing his face before walking over to his wardrobe picking out a grey turtle neck crop top and white trousers. He put brushed his hair applying some lip balm before leaving the house with his keys, Jeongguk's keys and his phone.

He checked his pockets pulling out £10 before running over to the corner shop nearby that welcomed him with the smell of chicken soup.

"Hey Tae, what would you like?" The owner leaned over the counter to the boy who looked around pointing at the chicken soup. "Alright,"

The boy looked around before taking his phone out see when Jeongguk was last active.

"Thank you," Taehyung smiled placing the cash on the counter before quickly leaving the shop and walking towards Jeongguk's house.

I hope he's okay. Taehyung looked around noticing how there were still some floods around and debris that had been broken from the harsh winds. He shivered looking up at the skies seeing some storm clouds still lingering around and staring down at him.

He walked faster running past the skate park that was empty but he didn't want to take any chances. Once he got the stairs he slowed down walking straight ahead of keeping is gaze down.

After a few more minutes of walking he panted knocking on Jeongguk's door but not getting an response. Growing more worried he he knocked harder ringing the doorbell but getting no response.

Jeongguk grunted crawling out bed before sniffing and stumbling down the stairs with his torso on display for the boy when he opened the door.

"Tae?" Jeongguk croaked coughing into his arm as looked down at the boy whose eyes widened staring at Jeongguk's abs before looking back up at the boy.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung gasped noticing how the boy was breaking a sweat and barely keeping his eyes open. "Here let me help you," Taehyung took Jeongguk's arm pulling it over his shoulders before shutting the door and leading the boy upstairs.

"Shit," Jeongguk grunted almost tripping Taehyung held him up with all his strength and looked around searching for Jeongguk's room. He noticed the blue light shining at the end of the hallway dragging the boy towards.

"Ah!" Taehyung yelped almost tripping but he dropped Jeongguk on his bed placing the soup bag in a desk. He sighed turning off the LED lights turning to Jeongguk who fell asleep on the bed once again.

With a small smirk he opened his camera pointing it towards Jeongguk before placing uploading it on Instagram with a grin.

"Tae what happened? Why are you here?" Jeongguk coughed looking up at the boy who rushed over helping him sit up.

"I was gonna return your keys but I guessed you were sick so I bought you soup," Taehyung pushed the boy against his bed frame before walking over and picking up the soup. He looked through the bag getting out a spoon before carefully walking over to the other.

"Thanks," Jeongguk sniffed holding it in his hands goosebumps taking over his body as the smell took over his blocked nose clearing it up immediately. "Hey wait it's fine you don't have to do that,"

"N-no you could fall and get hurt," Taehyung shook his head picking up a bin and putting all the rubbish in. He sighed placing it in the corner next to the boy's gaming setup before picking up hold clothes and looking around for the laundry basket.

Jeongguk sniffed watching Taehyung walk to the bathroom next to his bed and bend over putting everything away. He choked when he saw the clothing tighten around Taehyung's ass giving him a perfect view how thick the boy is.

Holy fuck what a blessing. Jeongguk crossed his legs trying to cover his boner but he was too big ygm so he brought his legs to his chest watching Taehyung tuck his chair in and turn everything off.

"You'd made a great husband," Jeongguk mumbled making Taehyung blushed and his hands shake feeling the others sharp gaze on his back.

Jeongguk took out his phone quirking an eyebrow when he saw Taehyung had posted a few minutes ago.

3,243 likes
tete11 i only took 1 of u !!

View all comments

Taefanyeah nah by this making my head hurt

namoonchild is that who I think it is 😃

Aureatae shiii

O

nce Taehyung finished untangling the wires he walked over to Jeongguks bed drawing away the curtains that were next to it.

He flinched when an egg was throw at the window making him stumble back slightly covering his face with shaky arms. Jeongguk stood up walking over to the window looking out to see the same group of kids that were yelling at Taehyung.

"I-I'm sorry t-they m-m-" Taehyung breathed heavily fear taking over him which made Jeongguk turn around.

"Hey it's fine it's not your fault," Jeongguk reassured the boy who gulped looking at the time before back outside. "Hey, breathe okay?"

"No it's fine I'll go home now," Taehyung mumbled stepping back before pausing and taking out a box of pain killers. "I-I saw an empty one on the floor so you can have mine,"

"Thanks but I don't think it's safe-" Jeongguk was cut off by Taehyung rushing out making him turn to the window to see the boys laugh and follow the petite boy.

Fuck, I swear I'm going to kill them.

ugh dw too early for angst 🙄 just fluff and drama ❗❗

Jungkooks room but the bed isn't opposite the gaming set cus I'm scared they're gonna Shag on live

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 22.4K 73
Taehyung loves his bestfriend Jungkook. "What am I to you?" "You're my everything" started: 07-29-19 ended: 09-14-19
2.1M 106K 98
"You shouldn't mess up with Jeon Jeongguk!" In which the innocent boy Kim Taehyung slowly falls in love with the dangerous, cold-hearted bad boy Jeon...
1.2M 73.2K 33
[COMPLETED] โare you a girl?โž โjerk.โž their story began when jungkook mistook taehyung for a girl on their first meeting.
25.6K 1.7K 19
Wherein Jeon Jungkook wants his parents to stop randomly arranging him with someone for him to get marry and settle. So he end up asking his best fri...