Imperfectly Perfect Love | JJ...

נכתב על ידי hana_imagines

Life is like a train. People board and leave at every station. But what matters is the people who stay till t... עוד

Character Sketch
Part 1 - Where are your eyes huh?
Part 2 - New Friends
Part 3 - Paths Cross
Part 4 - The Teams
Part 5 - Eyes!!
Part 6 - Working Together
Part 7 - Darling and Dickhead
Part 8 - Roses are Red!!
Part 9 - Ouch!! That hurts Darling!
Part 10 - Jerk Mode: Off
Part 11 - Winner!!
Part 12 - Dark and Cold
Happy Birthday BTS💜
Part 13 - Truth Unseen
Part 14 - A Clear Picture
Part 15 - Fixing things
Part 16 - Bunny 🐰
Part 17 - Kookie loves Cookie
Part 18 - The First Couple❤
Part 19 - Stay Like This!
Part 20 - F. R. I. E. N. D. S
Part 21 - Different!!
Part 22 - Cold Breeze
Part 23 - Birthday!!!
Part 24 - Behind the smile
Part 25 - The Real Her
Part 26 - Angry Bird!!!
Part 27 - Just One Day
Part 28 - Kiss!!!
Part 29 - Fear of Rejection
Part 30 - Past and Pain
Part 31 - One-sided Love
Part 32 - Ignorance hurts!!
Part 33 - Misconceptions
Part 34 - Her feelings!!
Part 35 - Finally!!
Part 36 - Confession
Part 37 - Trip's Done!!
Part 38 - Apple of his eye!!
Part 39 - The Final Couple!!
Part 40 - One Last Time!!!
Part 41 - Out of Blue!!!
Part 42 - He is Back
Part 43 - Agony
Part 44 - Back in Seoul
Part 45 - His Assistant
Part 47 - Her Chauffeur!
Part 48 - Long Time No See!
Part 49 - Jungoo 🐰
Part 50 - Pills
Part 51 - Star in the House
Part 52 - New Year
Part 53 - Date
Part 54 - Ignorance
Part 55 - Love Maze
Part 56 - Business Party
Part 57 - The Conference
Part 58 - Giving Up
Part 59 - The Heartbreak
Part 60 - Marriage
Part 61- His wife
Part 62 - Empty-Hearted
Part 63 - Wasted
Part 64 - Talk
Part 65 - Yearning Love
Part 66 - Double Celebration!!
Part 67 - Missing You
Part 68 - Accident
Part 69 - Major Revelation
Part 70 - DO NOT DISTURB
Part 71 - Kindling Love
Part 72 - A Guest?
Part 73 - A Mutual Deal
Part 74 - 24 Hours
Part 75 - A New Member
Part 76 - Mama Bear
Part 77 - Get-Together
Part 78 - A Hole in The Heart
Part 79 - Mourning
Part 80 - Epilogue

Part 46 - In Pain

98 8 2
נכתב על ידי hana_imagines

One of the best feelings in the world is knowing your presence and absence both mean something to someone

-Anonymous

*******

"And cancel that damn date of yours", he got up and walked away from the canteen. Hana just looked at his retreating figure and shook her head in disbelief.

Can't Come, Will see next time

She messaged Baekhyun since the work was planned all of a sudden. And she very well knows the reason. Sighing to herself, she got and looked at everyone who is gawking at her. It's not even her first day and she had already got the unwanted attention.

Not meeting anyone's curious gaze, she walked out of the canteen and directly took the elevator to her cabin. She hates this, using the special life, being in the gossips and the center of attention for no good reason.

"Did you hear that Mr Jeon has scheduled a special meeting today", Mrs Oh walked to her and mumbled in a low voice. She then remember that I was in the 11th floor. She nodded that she already knows about it and Mrs Oh smiled.

"These are the schedule papers for this week. Arrange them in order and as you wish. You need not show them to anyone but remember them. That's all", she handed her some sheets and Hana nodded.

"May I know what's the meeting about?", Hana asked the elder lady.

"Not an important one though. Just like a casual meeting with the employees. I don't know why he remembered that all of a sudden", she spoke pressing her lips into a thin line later. It's because I was having a date, she answered in her head. Hana smiled at the elder lady and walked to her cabin.

Looking at the week's schedule, Hana sighed. It was really a lot for one week and she was wondering if he is stressing himself. She got worried that it is too much for him but she just cant tell him that she is worried about him.

She jotted down all in one page and mentally noted the timings. It was given by Jungkook, so he knows how tight his schedule is. She just doesn't want him to take too much stress. And also she wondered what happened to his Graphic Designing job.

"Are you ready?", he walked into her cabin and she stood up to greet him.

"Yes sir, but still there is half an hour for the meeting", she spoke.

"How funny? I am the boss and the personal assistant must be behind me. Here I am back of my personal assistant", he chuckled at his own words and she sighed.

"Sir, I very well know that I have to assist you. I was thinking of reminding you ten minutes before since the meeting is in the office itself and you don't need to worry about the delay", she defended herself and he nodded.

"Great then, you are already in working terms", he patted her head and she stepped back.

"I am sir, but I guess you are not", she spoke in a stern voice and he let out a sly smile. He very well knows what she is implying. He just ignored her words and patted her head again. He is actually feeling bad to hear the word sir from her mouth.

"fine then, let's just go to the meeting hall and wait for the others", he dragged her hand and walked towards the elevator. She widened her eyes and at his action. The members in the floor gave one glance to them and returned to their works.

"What are you doing sir?", she pulled her hand out of his hold and he smirked at her.

"Assisting my personal assistant", he spoke and walked into the elevator along with her. She just shook her head in disbelief and kept her gaze away from him.

People walked into the floors and kept gawking at the pair. Hana felt really uncomfortable but Jungkook didn't give a damn to their looks.

"You should have your breakfast early tomorrow since I have an important meeting tomorrow", he stated and she nodded.

"I have noted down sir. I got your schedules already. I know you are having a contract signing with the Chinese Company", she spoke and he smiled at her efforts.

"Very well Hana. That's good to hear". He complimented her and she nodded. The employees looked at them and when Jungkook turned towards them, they averted their eyes to another side.

"Is she the new personal assistant? Sir got a lady this time", one of them whispered which is clearly audible to both of them.

"Yes, she is my personal assistant. Any objections?", he asked the crowd and they immediately shook their heads in negation. Hana stood back of him and he started the meeting. He just spoke about casual stuff and dragged the meeting. He talked about each department individually and also talked about their upcoming projects.

"I know you all miss your previous boss but don't worry he will be visiting the office at times for you. He is busy with his drama right now and we all must cheer him right?", he asked and everyone cooed. He smiled at their reaction and declared the end of the meeting. Everyone had their smiles and left the hall.

Unlike the arrogant bosses, Jungkook is really cool with them. That's great because everyone will love to work, Hana thought to herself. She wondered if the previous boss was Jin oppa. Because he is really busy with dramas right now.

"Is the previous boss Jin Oppa?", she asked him and he nodded

"I worked at Tokyo and you might already know about that", he stated.

"Then why did you shift back to Seoul?", she asked and he turned to her. Letting out a smile, he ruffled her hair. She looked around if anyone was seeing them and sighed in relief when no one was around. People rushed to their homes after the meeting.

"For you darling"

#####

The next day

Hana's Pov

Ugh! I forgot to have my breakfast again but I am late now. I just boarded the car without speaking anything and he drove off. Like usual, he dropped me at the entrance and I walked to the elevator without waiting for him.

I reached the cabin and immediately sat down. I don't know why but I am feeling so tired and my legs are aching badly. I held them and squeezed but they are just paining.

"Why did you not wait for me?", Jungkook walked in furiously. Why should I wait for him? What would the other employees think of us? I just don't want to create any gossip. I already had a lot of talk on the first day.

"You didn't tell me to sir and moreover, I need not assist you to the elevator sir", I defended myself and he clenched his fists. He just walked out of the office in anger. I shouldn't have spoken like that. Ugh! Why are you like this Hana?

"Could you please help me dear?", Mrs Oh came with a stack of files and I rushed to her. I held some of the files and she put some on the table. There are so many.

"Mr Jeon want you to analyse them. They are the records of that Chinese Company since 5 years and their tie-up partners.", she stated and I looked at the files. I am already tired seeing them. I don't know how many days it will take to complete them.

"When should I report my analysis?", I asked her and she gave me a concerned look. Don't tell me that it should be done by tomorrow or something.

"Umm He wants you to complete them by today", she scratched her neck and my eyes popped out of the sockets. What the hell! Who could complete them by today?

"But how?", I held my head and dropped down on the chair looking at the pile of sheets. This shit will take nearly so many hours and it's impossible by today.

"I am sorry dear. I know it's hard but Mr Jeon told me to give you the work and I can't say a word", she spoke apologetically. Is this for revenge? He told me that he will never make my life easy. Does it mean by this?

"Just call me if you need help okay?", she spoke and I nodded. I thanked her before she walked out of the cabin. My eyes are getting giddy already. I started with one file and jotted down the points in the word document.

I continuously worked for three hours and tried to complete 2 years' records with utmost difficulty. Those years had less data than the others. As I pulled out the other ones, my stomach started paining. I felt a spear run all the way through my lower abdomen and it gave me a sharp jolt of pain.

My body became sore and my legs are turning weak. Ugh! I realised it no. Shit! I am on period.

I rummaged my bag to check for a sanitary napkin and rushed to the washroom. I feel nauseous already and my head started paining. I just hate it and why should it appear now. I walked slowly to the cabin and plopped down on my chair.

It felt like someone stabbing my lower abdomen continuously and the pain is turning horrible each passing second. I don't even have the energy to sit. Ugh! My back is also hurting. What the hell! How would I complete this now?

I looked at the time and it's one already. I don't feel like eating now. I want to bang my head somewhere. It is paining so much as I don't even have anything in my stomach. But I don't have energy to go down and fetch myself food. In addition to that, I feel noxious and horrible.

With the little energy left, I took another file and started working on it despite the throbbing pain inside me. My muscles are literally aching like hell. Gosh! Could my body stop this feeling for today? I have to complete this work today.

I continued working and felt a bit dizzy. I decided to take a small nap and closed my eyes.

#####

"Hana", I woke up with a loud voice echoing in my cabin. I looked upto see a furious Jungkook in front of me. I looked at the time and shit, it's 4o' clock already.

"I am sorry sir", I immediately got up and apologised him.

"What the hell do you think of yourself?", he yelled and the few people looked at me. His voice could be echoed through the entire floor. My eyes started glistening and I am not able to control my emotions now. Ugh! I hate periods.

"You are literally on your second day of your work and dozing off during working hours", he shouted at the top of his voice and I flinched a bit. Tears started rolling down my cheek. I don't why but I am feeling hurt already.

"I am sorry sir. I was..."

"Just shut up now", he barked and I took a gulp down the throat.

"Do you even know the work I gave you? I thought you would at least try and see here. What the hell do you think you are doing? Are you not even serious? Do you know when the meeting is being conducted? Huh?", he punched his fist on the table.

"Just leave this. I regret taking you for this post", he took those files away and walked to his cabin. The employees looked at me and turned to their works. I sat down on the chair and sobbed quietly. I didn't want to ignore those works. I just couldn't handle the pain and dozed off.

Mrs Oh appeared in the cabin after five minutes and walked to my crying self.

"Omo, are you alright? You don't seem fine", she held me and I cried.

"I didn't avoid the work intentionally Mrs Oh. I just slipped into sleep because it was paining so much", I stated and she checked me.

"Omo, you are a bit feverish. Are you alright? Perhaps, are you on your....?", she asked and I nodded. I know she can understand my pain.

"I am so sorry. Mr Jeon must have not known about this. I will get you something warm", she spoke and I shook my head in negation.

"No, it's okay. I want to be alone now. I have to prepare myself for his next meeting. Or else he will get angrier", I spoke and she looked at me worried.

"It's okay Mrs Oh, I can manage myself", I smiled faintly and she nodded.

End of Hana's Pov

"Sir, I know I shouldn't talk about this but Miss Hana is not feeling well. That's the reason, she had slept", Mrs Oh stated and Jungkook looked at her shocked. He was already regretting it as he saw tears in her eyes. He was angry because she was ignoring him and that made him shout at her like that.

"What happened to her Mrs Oh? Is she alright?", he asked her and she was thinking how to tell about it.

"Hmm, I don't know how to say this but it's a common ache and nothing to worry about. But it's painful", she stated and he looked at her confused.

"I mean it's quite common pain sir but it is a horrible one", she explained again and he understood it this time.

"I get that. Thanks for the information. I will check on her", he spoke and the elderly woman smiled.

"I will do some of this", she declared and took some files while he thanked her. He dialled a number and answered.

"Hana, come to my cabin now", he ordered and hung the call not even listening to the other side. After five minutes, she walked in. Her eyes were puffed and still red. She looked pale and weak just by one look. He mentally scolded himself for being an asshole a few minutes before.

"How may I help you sir?", she spoke in a weak voice and he walked to her. She stepped back but he held her shoulders.

"Please don't move", he mumbled and she just kept silent, not even having the energy to oppose him. He checked her temperature and sighed.

"You look a bit feverish Hana, did you eat anything?", he asked her and she shook her head in negation.

"Aish! This girl! Don't tell me you skipped your breakfast in the morning too", he raised his brow and she nodded. He faceplamed himself and held her. Bending down to her hips, he lifted her in his arms and she widened her eyes at his action.

"I know you are tired and on your period. Let me help and please don't object", he mouthed and carried her to the couch in his office. She just stared at him all the time while he was walking to the couch. He placed her gently on the couch and messaged someone.

He placed her legs on his lap and rubbed her feet. She closed her eyes as he did that. He gently massaged her legs and she squirmed on the couch, her face clearly flushed. Yet, she felt that soothing.

Hana had painful cramps always and Jungkook used to make sure that she was fine while they were in relationship during their college times.He used to keep a remainder of her date and keeps all the necessities ready for her. His presence and affection is ennough for her to forget all the pain.

"Jungkook", she called and he looked at her.

"It's paining", she mumbled in a weak tone and he felt bad. He wished he could share that pain and seeing her like that is only aching his heart. She clutched her lower abdomen and he gently pressed his hand over there. His phone pinged and he smiled reading the message.

"I'll be back. Just a minute", he spoke and got up to reach the door. He smiled and bowed to the man. He took the cover containing chamomile leaves and hot water pouch.

With the help of his coffee maker, he brewed the tea and poured it into the glass. Hana was just wiggling on the couch. He reached her and helped her in sitting down.

"First drink this", he forwarded her the cup and she accepted it. She remembered how he used to make chamomile tea for her as it's best known for reducing menstrual cramps. She sipped the hot drink and felt a bit relaxed.

As she completed the tea, he took the cup from her and walked to get the hot water pouch. He made her rest on the couch and sat beside her to place the pouch on her lower abdomen. She whimpered feeling the hot material on her body and it started relaxing her slowly.

He pressed it gently and she just kept staring at him. Her eyes glistened at his love and care. All she did was leave him for her selfish reasons, and here he is, at her service even when he is mad.

"Jungkook", she called and he looked at her. He got panicked seeing the tears in his eyes.

"What happened Hana? Is it paining too much? I got the pain killers, will you take them?", he asked her and she let out the tears.

"I am so sorry Jungkook", she cried and he looked at her with love.

"Please don't cry Darling", he leaned into kiss her forehead and she closed her eyes. She knew it and could never deny the fact that moving on from Jungkook is beyond impossible.

"Will you hold this on your stomach? I will warm your hands and legs", he spoke and got up to get a mug of hot water. Dipping in the hand towel which lies in his office, into the hot water, he pressed it on her hands and legs. She felt her body relaxing and the pain washing away, more because of the love than the massage.

She looked at him lovingly while he was doing the service to her. He kept taking glances at her often and asked her if it was still paining. She nodded in negation and he felt relieved. After few minutes, when he felt that she is better. He put the towel away and reached to her side.

She was looking tired and almost dozing off. Lying beside her, he pulled her close. She looked at him in surprise and he leaned to kiss her forehead. She felt the void in her complete when he did that. The only medicine to her pain is him.

"Now don't think of anything and sleep", he brushed her hairs and hugged her waist. She badly wanted his warmth and couldn't decline it at all. She clutched onto him and closed her eyes. Within a minute, she dozed off to sleep.

"Why is it so hard for us to be together Hana?", he mumbled and kissed her hairs. Brushing her hairs, he looked at her lovingly. He could never get bored of the sight in front of him. Adoring her not so prominent features on her face could always bring a wide smile on his face.

"Sir, you are having...."

"Omo, I am so sorry sir", Mrs Oh bowed looking at the sight in front of her. She was about to go back and he called her.

"Mrs Oh, could you please inform that I can't attend the meeting. And could you postpone it to tomorrow", he asked her still in the same position.

"But sir, the meeting is scheduled for today", she stated and he let out a smile.

"Tell them that I am sick. It solves the matter", he spoke and she nodded.

"And, please close the door. Make sure no one enters my office", he mouthed and she smiled awkwardly. She knew there is something is between that girl and her boss ever since Hana entered the office. It's obvious though and Hana made it even more suspicious with her quick answers about his preferences.

"Yes, sir", she smiled and closed the door.

She just snuggled more into him while being asleep and he smiled at the sight.

"Cute", he mumbled while pecking her nose.

"I wish we last forever darling"

*****

*******

Author's note:
Hola peeps!! I am back with the next part. Hope you like it and do tell me how it is. And in this chapter, Hana is on her cycles. That implies she is craving for love and affection. And when Jungkook is fulfilling that, her body and mind couldn't stop herself from getting pampered by him. She didn't forget anything nor did she become normal again. It was those mood swings which made her like that.

If you have any queries or suggestions, please do ask me. I would be glad to answer. Your support is always my motivation.

*DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW*

Thanking you all for reading my ff

Love you

Saranghae.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

357K 13.4K 80
I'll let you guys know first that this story is not like my 3 books... It's a family drama I got inspired by............by my brain😐 Taehyung an op...
36.5K 1.3K 31
Don't know about loving but u will like this book ..... Are they friends or lovers??why do they hate them ???will he always be with her??or someone...
1.3M 62.9K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
25.2K 1.1K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...