Imperfectly Perfect Love | JJ...

By hana_imagines

Life is like a train. People board and leave at every station. But what matters is the people who stay till t... More

Character Sketch
Part 1 - Where are your eyes huh?
Part 2 - New Friends
Part 3 - Paths Cross
Part 4 - The Teams
Part 5 - Eyes!!
Part 6 - Working Together
Part 7 - Darling and Dickhead
Part 8 - Roses are Red!!
Part 9 - Ouch!! That hurts Darling!
Part 10 - Jerk Mode: Off
Part 11 - Winner!!
Part 12 - Dark and Cold
Happy Birthday BTS💜
Part 13 - Truth Unseen
Part 14 - A Clear Picture
Part 15 - Fixing things
Part 16 - Bunny 🐰
Part 17 - Kookie loves Cookie
Part 18 - The First Couple❤
Part 19 - Stay Like This!
Part 20 - F. R. I. E. N. D. S
Part 21 - Different!!
Part 22 - Cold Breeze
Part 23 - Birthday!!!
Part 24 - Behind the smile
Part 25 - The Real Her
Part 26 - Angry Bird!!!
Part 27 - Just One Day
Part 28 - Kiss!!!
Part 29 - Fear of Rejection
Part 30 - Past and Pain
Part 31 - One-sided Love
Part 32 - Ignorance hurts!!
Part 33 - Misconceptions
Part 34 - Her feelings!!
Part 35 - Finally!!
Part 36 - Confession
Part 37 - Trip's Done!!
Part 38 - Apple of his eye!!
Part 39 - The Final Couple!!
Part 40 - One Last Time!!!
Part 41 - Out of Blue!!!
Part 42 - He is Back
Part 43 - Agony
Part 44 - Back in Seoul
Part 46 - In Pain
Part 47 - Her Chauffeur!
Part 48 - Long Time No See!
Part 49 - Jungoo 🐰
Part 50 - Pills
Part 51 - Star in the House
Part 52 - New Year
Part 53 - Date
Part 54 - Ignorance
Part 55 - Love Maze
Part 56 - Business Party
Part 57 - The Conference
Part 58 - Giving Up
Part 59 - The Heartbreak
Part 60 - Marriage
Part 61- His wife
Part 62 - Empty-Hearted
Part 63 - Wasted
Part 64 - Talk
Part 65 - Yearning Love
Part 66 - Double Celebration!!
Part 67 - Missing You
Part 68 - Accident
Part 69 - Major Revelation
Part 70 - DO NOT DISTURB
Part 71 - Kindling Love
Part 72 - A Guest?
Part 73 - A Mutual Deal
Part 74 - 24 Hours
Part 75 - A New Member
Part 76 - Mama Bear
Part 77 - Get-Together
Part 78 - A Hole in The Heart
Part 79 - Mourning
Part 80 - Epilogue

Part 45 - His Assistant

77 7 2
By hana_imagines

Don't hurt my feelings anymore. I left you my roses and you gave me your thorns

-Godwin Delali Adadzie

*******

Hana's Pov

"I am so sorry Jungkook", I mumbled while sobbing. Why does this have to be so hard? Why is my heart not able to get him out of it? Why? I cried to myself thinking about him. He did nothing except loving me and I am the reason for his pain.

I know it hurts him a lot but I am hurt too. I am too hurt to even vent it out. I am too hurt to even tell him how much it pains me to walk away from his life. I feel so broken right now, not even having a chance to tell him how badly I want to have him, how badly I want to cuddle with him, and how badly I want to hug him.

I changed myself into professional clothes and walked out of the room after drying my hair. I took a sigh remembering that I have to work under him now. A part of me is happy that I could see him for more time and a part of me is utterly scared that I would be much affected by his moves.

"Miss Do", I heard Jungkook calling me as soon as I entered the living room. I smiled and greeted him.

"He isn't willing to go to the office with you. He is insisting on driving you to his office since he was thankful for staying with us", Appa spoke and I looked at Jungkook watching me with a broad smile plastered on his face.

"It's okay Mr. Jeon, I could have managed myself. You don't need to trouble yourself", I told him and he let out a chuckle.

"That's why I was insisting. Your daughter is really professional and impressive Mr Do. Anyways, we need to leave to the office now.", he spoke and walked out of the living room. I looked at Appa and bowed to him. I don't have any other choice except to board his car.

I walked outside to see him already waiting inside the car for me. I walked to it and got into the front seat. I didn't even avert my gaze towards him.

"It's been so long having a girl in my car", he mumbled loud enough for me to hear. Did he not drive any other girl after me?

"I didn't drive any other girl after you left", he spoke as if he read my thoughts and I cleared my throat. I don't want to be obvious.

"I didn't ask you anything Mr Jeon", I mouthed and he let out a chuckle

"You don't need to darling", saying this he drove off from the house. As he kept driving, there is one thing which kept disturbing me in my mind. Why did he take up business? When did he leave his passion about Graphic Designing? As far as I know, he loves drawing and wanted to do it all life.

My thoughts were broken with the sudden halt at the entrance of a big building and I looked at him.

"I don't think we have to work in my car. The building has cabins that are more spacious", he mouthed and I got off the car. So, this is his office building. It is twenty times larger than Appa's.

"Just wait at the elevator and I will fetch you", he spoke and I nodded. He drove his car and must have probably gone for parking the car.

"Who is she?", one of the employees mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"Even I don't know that. But she got out from boss car. That means she is really special", the other one tattled and I just sighed. So, I am going to be talk of the town I guess.

"I don't think she is his girlfriend. He doesn't usually talk to girls and looking at her, she could never match him", the other one gossiped and I clenched my fists. How dare they talk about a person they don't even know? And talking about matching him, they need to know I was pretty much his girlfriend. Though it was once upon a time.

"Why are you still standing here?", his voice made everyone alerted and they stopped their stupid loud gossips. Everyone greeted him and he greeted them back with a small smile. He walked to me and held my hand.

"Are you deaf or what? I asked you to wait at the elevator, not at the center of the ground floor. Just come now", he dragged me holding my hand and I could see people looking at us , some in confusion, some in shock, and some in jealousy. Girls, why are you even jealous? He is not even your man.

He pressed the elevator button and the doors got closed. It was complete silence in the elevator and just two of us.

"Use only this one to come to my office", he mouthed and I looked at him in confusion.

"Because no one else has the access to this lift except me and now you", he completed and we reached the 11th floor. Why is he giving me the access which he gives to no one? Why is he doing this? What would people in his office think?

"Jin hyung and Ara noona also have the access but I don't think they will be visiting the office now", he stated and I nodded. We were walking to his cabin. All the employees in this floor were quite silent and are more concentrated on their desktop screens rather than their boss who quietly walked into his room. Some looked up but nevertheless continued with their work.

"Why are you doing this?", I snapped at him as he sat on his chair. His office was exquisitely designed perfectly matching to the classy look of Jungkook. Walls were in the hues of blue and white matching the taste of Jungkook. It is really big for a single person but thinking about the status of his company, I don't think this is surprising.

"I know you will like it. Out tastes are same when it comes to design", he spoke and I averted my gaze from the walls though I still want to adore the beauty of his office.

"It wasn't the question I asked you Mr Jeon", I mouthed and he let out a chuckle.

"You have a good memory darling and I appreciate that", he stated.

"I don't think it is professional to call your employee darling Mr Jeon", I stated and he let out a smirk, a devilish one. How I wish to slap that smirk off his face.

"Well then, it doesn't matter. Since you are my personal assistant, I could call you whatever I wish to.", he stated and even bore I speak, he interrupted.

"Don't worry, I will not call you that in front of everyone. It will be just between you and me. And moreover, I don't like you addressing me Mr Jeon. It makes me feel really old", he spoke with a frown and I rolled my eyes. Should I get him a new name now?

"Then what should I call you?", I asked him and he raised his brows with a playful smile.

"Call me Jungkook", he spoke and I immediately shook my head in negation. I am already spot holding hands with him in the ground floor and also using his personal elevator.

"I am sorry, I can't call you that", I muttered and he let out a giggle.

"I never knew my Hana would find it difficult to call me by my name", he spoke with a faint smile which clearly indicated the pain. It pained me too when he called me his Hana. I miss my Jungkook too. But I controlled my emotions and composed myself.

"Fine then, I don't want to spoil my mood now. Just call me sir or whatever you like.", he mouthed with some kind of frustration and I nodded.

"Yes, sir", I bowed and I could see him clenching his fists.

"You may go to your cabin now. Just the one immediately to the office. It is already ready", he stated and I nodded. But wait! What about my work? I don't even know what to do.

"But sir, what should I do? I don't know anything here", I stated as a matter of fact.

"Oh right! Well, I would call you whenever I like and you must appear within a minute. You must do whatever work I tell you. It could be getting my coffee, organising my data and summarizing the reports. And you have to make sure to take my schedule and remind me all of my meetings on time. If you miss any, I don't mind firing you the next second. I don't think you want a bad impression to your dear father right?", he raised his brows and I shook my head lightly.

"I will send someone to help you for the day and you will be starting from tomorrow. But remember the main rule, you must do whatever I say and that's final", he spoke and I nodded.

"Yes sir", I spoke and he smiled.

"That's like a good girl. You may leave to your cabin now", he smiled and I left the office. The staring day itself got me feel something different. First the gossip of those girls, next the stares of his employees and lastly this idiot giving me special treatment.

I walked in to my cabin and looked at the interiors. Blue and white, just like his, but it is more simple than his. Anyways, for the job I have got, this is something more than enough. I really wonder if this is anything related to my degree. I am tech engineer now working under a businessman as his personal assistant. Ridiculous, isn't it.

"Good Morning ma'am", a woman in her late thirties walked in and I bowed to her.

"I see you are the new personal assistant of Boss", she asked and I nodded.

"Well, I am Mrs Oh, the General Manager", she introduced herself and I bowed to her.

"Nice to meet you ma'am and you can just call me Hana. You are elder to me", I greeted her and she patted my head.

"Now wonder why he opted you as his personal assistant. You are a girl of manners.", she complimented and I let out a smile.

"And pretty too", she added making me smile a little more. I am already liking this lady.

"You also look beautiful Mrs Oh", I complimented her and she awed at my words.

"Well then, I don't have much time now. I will show you around the office for today and give you the schedule of Mr Jeon", she spoke and I nodded.

"Well, just let's start with the floor you are living in. 11th floor is the quietest one out of all. Even a small whisper could be heard at times. The people working here are the highest in the order of skills and proficiency", she explained and I nodded. So, all the talented people live in the 11th floor, which is basically Jungkook's floor which includes me and him as well.

"The two floors below includes the technical team, 10th floor being for data and cyber security as well as data analytics. And the 9th floor is for management of networking and online sites, mostly frontend, backend and full stack engineers as well as android developers", she stated and I smiled hearing something related to my background.

"All the floors above 11th floor are usually meeting halls, discussion rooms and party halls. And the 6th, 7th and 8th floors are for marketing and online advertising. They are one group of noisy people since they do a lot of discussion. Don't go in there without any reason, they are going to pull you for all stupid conversations.", she chuckled at her own words and I mentally decided to not even take a glance at those floors.

"The 4th and 5th floors are for managing the trade and supplies. You might need to go there often as Mr Jeon usually gives the data organising work to the personal assistants. I hope he doesn't give you that much workload like the other ones. They were all men", she spoke making me shocked. Were there all men before me? And why did he have many?

"Were all his previous assistants men?", I asked her and she nodded.

"That's why I was so surprised when I got to know that you were a girl and also young. They were all his temporary ones so they kept changing but all were men", she stated and I just stayed silent.

"Are you related to him by any chance?", she asked and I immediately shook my head. She smiled at my reaction and continued

"I worked for him while he was in Tokyo also, but he never employed a female personal assistant. That's why I have asked that question. Don't mind me okay?", she spoke and I nodded. So, I am the unique one out here. No wonder why people gawk at me here.

"The 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors are usually the customer helpers and interns. You won't have work over there so don't worry about that. And ground floor is just the entrance I could say. You won't have any working cabins over there except for the receptionist. But remember there is canteen over there, food is free for all the employees.", she informed and I nodded.

As she mentioned about food, I feel so hungry now. I didn't even have lunch and just walked out of the house. I will straight away go to canteen after she leaves me.

"Well his coffee machine is in his office, you can make his coffee. It should be", I interrupted her

"Not too sweet, not too bitter. Two spoons of sugar for one medium cup of coffee", I spoke and she looked at me dumbfounded. Shit! I must have lost my mind. Why should that slip out of my tongue?

"How do you know that so accurately?", she asked me with wide eyes and I grinned sheepishly

"Well! I drink coffee like that, I don't know if sir also drinks like that", I mouthed and she nodded. Thank god! She didn't ask any further.

"And sometimes, he craves for ice cream. And his favourite flavour is..."

"Cookie Dough", I blurted and she widened her eyes, shocked at my reply. Why are you so reckless Hana? Why should you interrupt her when she is clearly explaining what I must do?

"Well! I mean, he attended a party in my house and I got to know that his favourite flavour is that one", I spoke trying to manage and now realised that I have spilled another thing which is absolutely not required.

"So, are you Mr Do's daughter? Oh My God! It's such a pleasure. I didn't think you were", she smiled wide and I sighed in relief that she is okay with me being Mr Do's daughter

"But please consider me as regular employee like others", I requested her and she nodded. She then left me on ground floor and I rushed to the canteen. The building is huge and walking to the ends itself is making me exhausted. I need food now.

I walked to the canteen and checked the menu. I hope there are egg sandwiches.

"2 egg sandwiches please", I heard a voice and I don't need to turn to see the owner. The caterer was first shocked to see him but then prepared his order.

"Here you go sir. What do you want ma'am?", the caterer turned to me.

"It's her order", Jungkook spoke and held my hand pulling me to the seats. I could see people gawking at us. Jeon Jungkook, Why are you such a dickhead?

"Eat them now. Your habit of skipping meals will never go away right?", he spoke pushing the sandwich plate to me.

"Eat one. I don't think you had your lunch too", I spoke and he pushed the plate to me.

"It's okay. I am not feeling hungry anyway. You eat them now. Both of them", he spoke and I just started eating. I am so hungry to argue with him. I looked at him and he was scrolling his phone. His stomach grumbled and it was loud enough for me to hear. He looked embarrassed and I chuckled at that.

"Let me get you something", I got up even before he speaks something. I ordered a sub and his favourite banana milkshake. As I I got nearer to him, I could see his face beam as he noticed the banana milkshake in my hand.

"Now eat and don't start whining", I forwarded him the plate and he scowled at me.

"It feels like you are the old Hana when you said that", he mouthed and started munching on his food. I felt a bit sad hearing his words and just tried to be normal. And them a message popped on my phone.

Dad is killing me

Get Ready! We will go on a date at 7PM, your dad told you will be free by then

They were from Baekhyun. I looked up to see Jungkook staring at my phone and by the look on his face, I can surely tell that he read the messages.

"Hmm, we are having a meeting till 9 PM today and I have some work for you later", he spoke without looking at me.

"But you said I have no work for today?", I asked him and he shook his head in negation. He looked clearly pissed off.

"It's scheduled just now. And as a personal assistant, you have to assist me everywhere. I have already told you, my word is final and you have to do whatever I tell you. So, you are going to assist me for the meeting", he spoke in a serious tone and I took a gulp down the throat. He finished his food and got up.

"And cancel that damn date of yours"

*****

*******

Author's note:
Hola peeps!! I am back with the next part. Wattpad was not working properly with me since morning so I don't know if I edited this one properly. Bear with the typos.

If you have any queries or suggestions, please do ask me. I would be glad to answer. Your support is always my motivation.

*DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW*

Thanking you all for reading my ff

Love you

Saranghae.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 3.5K 72
Jungkook is a great K pop Idol and a part of BTS... He loves another Idol IU...but on the day of marraige IU disappeared... Jungkook becomes Heartbro...
25.6K 2.1K 72
❝For as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.❞ A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...
29.6K 1.2K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
30.4K 1.5K 46
Jeon vanilla, the little sister of Jeon jungkook. She's the youngest of their family, their little baby-according to them. Being the most protected f...