Take My Hand

By boyloveangel

Lukas is not the best at being good, and with friends and parents like his is it any wonder? The only good th... More

The Winner!
1 Every Breath He Takes
2 Every Move He Makes
3 Every Bond He Breaks
4 Every Step He Takes
5 Every Single Day
6 Every Word You Say
7 Every Game You Play
8 Every Night You Stay
9 Every Vow You Break
10 Every Smile You Fake
11 Every Claim You Stake
12 I'll Be Watching You
13 Oh Can't You See
14 You Belong to Me
15 My Poor Heart Aches
16 With Every Step You Take
17 Since You've Gone
18 Lost Without A Trace
19 I Look Around
20 It's You I Can't Replace
21 I Feel So Cold
22 I Long For Your Embrace
23 I Keep Crying
24 Baby, Please
25 It's A Lot, Like Life
26 There's A New Game
27 We Like To Play You See
28 A Game With Added Reality
29 You Treat Me Like A Dog
30 Get Me Down On My Knees
31 We Call It Master and Servant
32 This Play Between the Sheets
33 With You On Top
34 And Me Underneath
35 Forget All About Equality
36 Let's Play Master and Servant
37 That's what's appealing
38 If you despise
39 That throwaway feeling
41 Then this is the one
42 Domination is the name
43 Of The Game
44 They're Both Just the Same
45 Except In One You're Fulfilled
46 At the End of the Day
47 Master and Servant
48 There will be times
49 When My Crimes
50 Will Seem Almost Unforgivable
51 I give in to Sin
52 Because you have to
53 Make this life livable
54 But when you think I've had enough
55 From your sea of love

40 From disposable fun

4.3K 198 50
By boyloveangel

Sasha was working over at his parents house this weekend, and I had stayed at the apartment instead of joining him. It wasn't anything I could help with, and I really needed to catch up on the vacuuming.

Especially with the time I was spending on the floor these days. At first I didn't really like it, but I guess it was because it had been a punishment. When it was just because Sasha wanted to play, that felt different.

I liked being praised, and it wasn't like he was asking to hurt me or anything. I wasn't a masochist like that. I didn't mind letting go of control and letting him boss me around now. It was kind of... nice.

If you had asked me if I'd ever have done this kind of thing in the past, I would have laughed at you and given a hard 'no.' But considering all the ways I acted out and tried to find myself in the past, I guess this was better?

Sasha gave me a sense of accomplishment when I got it right. He gave me consequences when I was being stupid. He gave me direction and a desire to improve myself. But more than all that, he gave me his love and devotion.

I was his boyfriend first. He talked to me, laughed with me, and we had times that were perfectly normal. This whole 'Sir and boy' stuff was just fun stuff that spiced up the already amazing relationship that we were building.

It wasn't like he didn't have his own responsibilities that he did himself. I wasn't thrown all the work, just the work I could do. He was still in charge of most meals, paying the bills and managing our financial lives, working longer hours and taking care of me.

He didn't expect much, or at least no more than he expected of himself. Plus, he actually said thank you and told me what a good boy I was when I did everything I was supposed to. Every. Single. Time.

In fact, I couldn't wait for him to get home and see what a great job I had done while he was gone. He hadn't come home last night though, and I was a little worried when I got ready this morning that he wasn't coming at all.

I had tried texting his phone, but there was no reply. I didn't have his parents number saved in my cell phone, and I didn't dare to go in his office without permission. It was a rule after all.

It probably wasn't an emergency. As I watched the time tick down to when I had to leave for work, I scrambled to make a decision. I waited for the last possible moment, then figured I had to go now or risk being late for work.

My new co-worker was not as nice as Mary and Susan had been. He was actually a bit of dickhead. He took one look at me and proceeded to treat me like dirt. He was bossy, snide, and constantly putting me down.

Good thing I only had to work with him for two hours, or I might have reported him, asked to switch shifts again, or quit. As it was, I just ignored the treatment and did my job until he left.

I locked up the apartment and sent a text to Sasha to tell him that I couldn't wait any longer and was leaving for work. It was quiet at that time of the morning and the halls, elevator, and front lobby was deserted.

I walked down the sidewalk with just my backpack hanging off my back with my lunch in it, wearing my usual work attire. There was nobody around for the first two thirds of the trip, and it was only as I was crossing an intersection near the club strip that I finally heard voices.

A couple of guys were walking on the other side of the road, being loud and pushing each other as the shouts echoed off the buildings around us. I glanced over and then just kept my head down to keep walking.

"Hey! Hey you!" I heard someone shout, but I ignored it and kept walking. I heard footsteps running across the road between cars, jaywalking to my side of the street with a break in the light traffic.

"Hey you with the backpack!" Another guy shouted, this time annoyed. I debated whether I should stop or not. I could run for it, but I was too far to make it to the clinic and there were three of them. Odds were not in my favour.

"Ah, who me?" I turned around and kept walking backwards as they approached, pointing to myself and raising my brows.

"No, the guy next to you. Yeah you! What's in the bag?" The first guy was sarcastic and pointed to me with an interested look. He was wearing a hoodie and a pair of faded camo khakis.

"Why don't you stop and hang out with us." The second guy said with a grin. The third guy snickered and took a drag of his cigarette.

"Ah sorry, I can't. I'll be late for work. I gotta get a move on or my boss'll freak shit." I stuck my thumb over my shoulder to the direction I was walking. I ignored the first guy's words and sized up the other two.

One was in a Henley that had seen better days, and the other a beat up leather jacket over a wife-beater. The scrawny smoker in the Henley I could take, if he didn't pull a knife. The other guy was jacked though, and I might not outrun him.

"Who you workin' for?" The first guy asked with narrowed eyes. I hesitated to answer and at that moment I saw my car pull up with a revving of the engine. I never felt such relief in my life. I stopped walking and went over to the passenger side.

"Shit, that's a car." The guy with the cigarette commented. Sasha rolled down the window slowly and all eyes were on him.

"Get in. You'll be late." He drawled with a thick accent. I wanted to kneel in front of him and suck him off right there. I opened the door and slid into the seat without a word. He drove off with only a passing look at the other three. They looked shocked.

"Sorry Sasha Sir." I bowed my head and I felt his hand ruffle my hair affectionately.

"It's fine. Was my fault." He clipped in an annoyed tone, but when I looked over at him he glanced over to smile at me reassuringly.

"Thanks for rescuing me." I smiled back. He nodded as he focused on the road. Even circling the block was faster than me walking, so I was going to be on time.

"I told you I am always right, Lukas. It's dangerous. You are lucky I got there before they tried anything." He said back. I licked my lips and then nodded, because he was right. This time.

"What happened? Are your parents okay? You weren't hurt?" I remembered to ask as we pulled up to the building. I looked at him with a worried face. He looked a little dismayed.

"Yes, yes, everyone is fine. I forgot my phone charger and my parents didn't have a spare. I will put their number in your phone tonight. Like I said, my fault." He growled and waved his hand dismissively. I grinned and shook my head.

"Okay, well I have to go in now." I got out of the car and he surprisingly got out with me. I watched him walk to the front of the car and pull me in to him possessively.

"Have a good morning at work. I will make your favourite for dinner to make it up to you." He promised with a gentle smile. He then stroked my hair, and placed a sweet kiss on my lips. I stood stone-faced for a second before returning it and hugging an arm around his waist.

"Thank you Sasha Sir. You have a good day too." I replied dazedly. He grinned and let me go, pushing me towards the veterinary office.

"I will. Go. See you later." He got back in the car and I stumbled to the door, only managing a nod and wave. He only pulled away once I was inside the building. I had a small smile on my face when I went through to my desk.

I felt like a silly school girl in a bad anime, wanting to squeal, touch my mouth, and vow to never wash it. I snorted at myself and shook my head. I got to work and it occurred to me that Dickhead co-worker wasn't hurling abuse at me yet.

I glanced over at his desk, and he was sitting ramrod straight in his chair with a frown on his face. He glanced over at me with a cool, considering look. Still not a word. I took it as angels descending from heaven to answer my prayer.

We worked in silence for most of the two hours, which was much better in my opinion than it had been before. Just before he moved to leave, he looked over at me again and just stared for a full minute.

"Is something wrong?" I asked carefully. I glanced at him and he seemed to be debating saying anything.

"Your boyfriend has a nice car." He said in that same rude tone as before, making it sound like less of a compliment. Then he got up and grabbed his bag to leave.

"Ah, thanks. I'll tell him." I replied as though it hadn't sounded like an accusation, and wasn't my car. I even smiled at him. He just made a huffing noise and stormed out the front.

"Dickhead." I added after the door slammed shut.

1669

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.1K 50
{MXM} {COMPLETED} "Please... kiss me, so I'd know what it is to feel alive when I die," his voice was a delicate whisper, like warm breeze on a rain...
11K 648 98
Meet Nerovsky (Nero) Poston. He started working at MegCorp, a multi-alotofmoney dollar company. All he wants: live a low-key, simple life. But he ca...
74.4K 5.9K 54
Robin doesn't want to be a tutor. Tyler doesn't want to be tutored. So why are their tutoring sessions always running late? *** After an illness-stri...
9.3K 1K 32
Skylar Jones was adopted into an old Italian aristocratic family when he was ten. His life goes under the strict control of his stepfather, Count Mas...