Take My Hand

By boyloveangel

Lukas is not the best at being good, and with friends and parents like his is it any wonder? The only good th... More

The Winner!
1 Every Breath He Takes
2 Every Move He Makes
3 Every Bond He Breaks
4 Every Step He Takes
5 Every Single Day
6 Every Word You Say
7 Every Game You Play
8 Every Night You Stay
9 Every Vow You Break
10 Every Smile You Fake
11 Every Claim You Stake
12 I'll Be Watching You
13 Oh Can't You See
14 You Belong to Me
15 My Poor Heart Aches
16 With Every Step You Take
17 Since You've Gone
18 Lost Without A Trace
19 I Look Around
20 It's You I Can't Replace
21 I Feel So Cold
22 I Long For Your Embrace
23 I Keep Crying
24 Baby, Please
25 It's A Lot, Like Life
26 There's A New Game
27 We Like To Play You See
28 A Game With Added Reality
29 You Treat Me Like A Dog
30 Get Me Down On My Knees
31 We Call It Master and Servant
32 This Play Between the Sheets
33 With You On Top
34 And Me Underneath
35 Forget All About Equality
36 Let's Play Master and Servant
37 That's what's appealing
38 If you despise
40 From disposable fun
41 Then this is the one
42 Domination is the name
43 Of The Game
44 They're Both Just the Same
45 Except In One You're Fulfilled
46 At the End of the Day
47 Master and Servant
48 There will be times
49 When My Crimes
50 Will Seem Almost Unforgivable
51 I give in to Sin
52 Because you have to
53 Make this life livable
54 But when you think I've had enough
55 From your sea of love

39 That throwaway feeling

4.6K 192 20
By boyloveangel

"Demmy seems interesting." I commented as we got ready for bed. Sasha huffed in irritation at the mere mention of the man.

"If he wasn't my boss, and tolerable most days, I would not bother to speak to him." He grumbled. I grinned and put my head in my hand.

"I kind of wonder how you two became 'best friends' as he calls it." I mused as I watched him pull on a pajama shirt. He fixed it over his mouth-watering abs and shrugged.

"Usual story I suppose. Our families are close, so we spent a lot of time together growing up. We had similar interests and he is probably a good man underneath it all." Sasha told me.

"Probably? That doesn't sound reassuring." I made a face. He got into bed behind me and I crawled up to tuck myself in next to him.

"Well, he may be rude and make poor choices in lovers..." He started. I snorted and he looked down at me with a raised brow.

"And wardrobe, and hair colour." I joked. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Whatever. It doesn't matter though. He has been there for me when I needed him, and believed me over others when it counts." He finished. I hummed and nodded thoughtfully.

"Okay. I guess he's probably a good guy after all." I replied cheekily. I heard Sasha growl a little at me. I smiled and clung to his chest, rubbing my face on his shirt.

"Lukas." His warning tone made me hard in seconds, not gonna lie.

"Yes Sir?" I purred as I buried my face against him. I felt his fingers thread through my hair and gasped as he yanked my head back.

"You are not behaving." He accused me. I licked my lips and watched his mouth.

"I'm not mis-behaving though." I countered him. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Do you need another lesson?" He asked me in a low voice. I felt my mouth curl into a smile even as my stomach felt butterflies at the word 'lesson' from those sensual lips.

"Please Sir." I begged. He let go of my hair and flung the sheets off the bed.

"Get off the bed." He muttered. My eyes widened and I scrambled up. He snapped his fingers and pointed to a spot on the floor. I went over to it and he just muttered "One."

I got into position and waited. He sighed and got back into bed. I swallowed thickly. Was he teasing me again? I wanted to move, but he had said 'one.' My fingers itched to move. I glanced over at him and he was watching me carefully.

"Two." He said after a long while. I went down to my knees with a feeling of relief. I could hold this position much longer for some reason. It felt more relaxed and I didn't feel as fidgety when I did it.

I waited. He stared me down with slow blinks. I didn't question him. This was obviously the lesson. Maybe he thought I was being disrespectful to his friend. I guess I could have been nicer when I talked about him. My bad.

It wasn't like I cared one way or another though. It was his friend, not mine. The man was a weirdo. I mean, Ames was really normal in comparison as far as best friends go. If anyone looked like a mobster, it was that Demmy guy.

"Three." His word cut the silence and I gulped as I reached back to touch my toes. I spread my legs open and tipped my head back carefully. I couldn't see him now. If I had been wearing pajamas myself, I would have been okay.

But I had gotten into bed naked to try and tempt him, so I was cold as I posed there on the floor. I could feel my skin prickle and my nipples puckered at the cool air from the room. My dick didn't seem to care though, still waving at half staff at the thought of his eyes on me.

This was the longest I had ever held this pose. I could feel my back start to feel sore and tried to brace more on my heels with my hands. My shoulders were starting to feel stiff like this too. The blood was starting to deflate out of my crotch the longer I stayed like this.

When I was flaccid and my body started to tremble, I heard him move again. He walked over and put his hand on my back, gently lifting me up out of position so I didn't hurt myself.

"Good job Lukas. I will teach you another position. Four. It is to ask for forgiveness. Are you ready?" He looked at me with tired eyes, and I couldn't complain. I nodded wordlessly. He bent me forward this time.

My legs were still spread open, but he pushed my face down to the ground until my forehead touched it. Then my arms were pulled over my head, palms to the floor. It was actually rather comfortable after being stretched back for so long.

"This is four. When you are being disrespectful. When you are being unruly. When you fail to do as asked. When you know you have done something wrong." His voice was low and caressing as I laid in the folded up position.

"I'm sorry Sir. I shouldn't have said those things about Demyan." I sighed after and closed my eyes. He stroked my hair and I heard him stand up. "You are tired, and I should have gotten in position 'one' if I wanted to play."

"That's right, Lukas. Good you have figured out what you have done wrong. Hold four for five minutes. Don't fall asleep." He sat on the edge of the bed and I could feel his eyes on me.

I repeated my mistakes in my head in order to try to keep awake. It was kind of hard to do since it was late, my arousal was gone, and I was laying on the floor essentially. I managed to keep my eyes open though, and stopped myself from dozing off.

"Good. Can you get up into position one?" He asked me. I pushed myself up with my hands and nodded.

"Yes Sir. I think I can get up okay." I used the squatting method and got to my feet a little shakily. I stood at position one for him. He nodded.

"Another position starts from here. Bring up your hands and place them behind your head. Lace your fingers. Then spread your legs to shoulder wide apart, approximately." He pointed to my hands and feet.

"Yes Sir." I replied, trying to stifle a yawn. I stretched up and put my hands against the back of my head, fingers laced. Then I wiggled my feet to the sides until they were apart. Sasha snickered at me.

"A little further Lukas." He said in an amused tone of voice. I grinned and wiggled them out a bit more, shaking my butt as I did. "Better."

He got up from the bed and circled around the back of me. His hands trailed over my side, making me shiver. He came behind me and smacked my ass, making me jump a little. I kept in position though, because he didn't say to stop yet.

"Good. This is five Lukas. If I ask for five, you will come to stand like this from whatever position you are in. You will not move if I touch you." His voice had a hint of pride in it, and I felt pretty good again.

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir." I said. He stroked a hand down my back and gripped a cheek in his hands to squeeze gently. I held my breath a little as it slipped between my legs and caressed my sac, fondling my balls before drifting away.

I was trembling a little as my dick decided it was enough to perk back to life, despite how tired I was. He stroked the other side of my waist as he walked back to the front, and I watched him as his eyes trailed over every inch of my body.

His hand grazed my chest and stroked over on a lazy diagonal. His other hand reached out and stroked up my erection just once, loosely. It bounced against my stomach when he let go, and I gulped.

He stared into my eyes, only about a foot away from me. I tried to hold them, but it overwhelmed me to have him so close. I bit my lips and looked down, staring at his firm chest instead as my heart raced.

I could see his faint smile in my peripheral vision. He had wanted me to look away first. He hadn't said so, but I knew when I did something he liked now. That smile of his... it spoke volumes without saying anything.

I yearned to see it. When he was smiling, then I would get something good. I knew he was training me. I had accepted it as part of our relationship. I wanted him, and he wanted me. If doing this made him happy, and didn't hurt me... then why not?

"One more position Lukas." His voice caught my attention back from where it had been drifting. He crooked his finger at me, and I followed him to the side of the bed. He pointed to the wall beside it though. "Face the wall."

I turned and stood between the bed and the wall, facing the blank space of paint. His body moved behind mine. He spread my legs apart with his own legs, pressed against my back. My breathing shuddered.

Slowly he raised my arms and pushed them forward, bending into me to push me forward as well. He was covering my back. I was leaned against the wall now with my legs spread.

"Cross your arms over your head, with bent elbows. It will be more comfortable to brace yourself up, and you won't knock your head if you collapse." He breathed the words into my ear, and I almost moaned.

I did as he asked, bracing my hands slowly over my head and leaning against the wall. I wanted to protest when he backed away, but then I felt his hands on my legs, stroking them.

"This is position 'six.' I will ask you to use any available clear wall which you won't hit anything or hurt yourself to assume this position." He continued with that low steady voice and I gulped again.

"This is my favourite wall. If you are in this room when I ask you to use six, I want you on this wall. Do you understand?" He kept going, his hands distracting me and driving me crazy as I leaned against the wall.

"Yes Sir." I replied shakily. He chuckled at the response and I heard the drawer next to him open. His hands left me, and I shivered as I anticipated what was coming next. It didn't take long though.

He pulled my cock down from underneath and rolled a condom onto it. My legs were shaking and I wanted to beg for him to jack me off. As if he read my mind, a lube coated hand slowly started stroking me over the condom.

I was panting and struggling to hold myself up. He fondled my balls and pressed a lube soaked finger into my hole, teasing me. Only a knuckle or two deep, then out again. His other hand kept a torturously slow pace on my cock.

"P-p-please S-s-sir... may I cum? I... hah... I really want to cum... pretty please?" I whimpered as tears began to gather in my eyes and the overwhelming build up over the evening took its toll on my emotions.

"Not yet, Lukas. I wanted to sleep, and you made me wait. So you can wait a little longer to cum. Isn't that right pet?" His voice was accusing and teasing at the same time. I couldn't refute his words though. I felt the tears slip out of my eyes and down my cheeks.

"Y-y-yes Sir." I gasped. My eyes closed as I felt the itchy feeling of a slow orgasm building in my gut. I wanted to shake and squirm, but he might walk away if I do that.

"Good boy, Lukas. Just a little bit longer. You can do it." His voice was soothing now, as though he knew I was on the edge of losing my mind. His hand gave a little more pressure on my front and I felt his fingers slip in further in behind.

I gritted my teeth as he stroked over the sensitive flesh a bit faster and then hit the bundle of nerves inside with lazy strokes. My legs were shaking all on their own now, with no control. My forehead was dripping with sweat as I trembled.

My arms felt weak, my elbows buckled, my head dropped, I felt a shout building in my chest... and then I heard him order in a stern voice, "Cumm. Now Lukas." It was all that I needed to get myself over the edge.

I let out the shout with a guttural cry and came hard. My body tensed so hard that my toes felt like curling. I felt the hot seed gush into the condom over me as I shook out every last drop.

I felt a chill on my body as the last of it ended, now that his hands weren't on me anymore. I was too tired to feel embarrassed about him sitting back and watching me cumm as I stood there against the wall. I was too satisfied.

I felt him reach over and pull the condom carefully off of me, and whimpered at the feeling of it sliding off my still sensitive flesh. He then scooped me up into his arms suddenly, and I gasped as he clasped me to his chest.

"I will wash you up, then to bed." He murmured gently into my ear. I hummed and leaned against him, content.

2363

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 8.8K 21
PREQUEL TO PUPPET Tobias Florian had no place in the society of the old world, his life truly began when the world itself ended. Finally, with a purp...
666K 21.4K 28
Jason is rich, has a great home, and anything he could possibly ask for. He has everything. That's how it seems anyway. In reality, Jason has very li...
484K 21.7K 22
THIS IS A MANXMAN STORY. GET AWAY QUICKLY IF YOU DON'T LIKE. THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGE ***×******** This is the quirky story about how John...
408K 19.6K 49
La Maison de la Douleur speaks of quality. Success comes easy to the men who enter as Dominant players, surrounding themselves with submissive beauty...