Imperfectly Perfect Love | JJ...

By hana_imagines

Life is like a train. People board and leave at every station. But what matters is the people who stay till t... More

Character Sketch
Part 1 - Where are your eyes huh?
Part 2 - New Friends
Part 3 - Paths Cross
Part 4 - The Teams
Part 5 - Eyes!!
Part 6 - Working Together
Part 7 - Darling and Dickhead
Part 8 - Roses are Red!!
Part 9 - Ouch!! That hurts Darling!
Part 10 - Jerk Mode: Off
Part 11 - Winner!!
Part 12 - Dark and Cold
Happy Birthday BTS💜
Part 13 - Truth Unseen
Part 14 - A Clear Picture
Part 15 - Fixing things
Part 16 - Bunny 🐰
Part 17 - Kookie loves Cookie
Part 18 - The First Couple❤
Part 19 - Stay Like This!
Part 20 - F. R. I. E. N. D. S
Part 21 - Different!!
Part 22 - Cold Breeze
Part 23 - Birthday!!!
Part 24 - Behind the smile
Part 25 - The Real Her
Part 26 - Angry Bird!!!
Part 27 - Just One Day
Part 28 - Kiss!!!
Part 29 - Fear of Rejection
Part 30 - Past and Pain
Part 31 - One-sided Love
Part 32 - Ignorance hurts!!
Part 33 - Misconceptions
Part 34 - Her feelings!!
Part 35 - Finally!!
Part 36 - Confession
Part 37 - Trip's Done!!
Part 38 - Apple of his eye!!
Part 39 - The Final Couple!!
Part 40 - One Last Time!!!
Part 41 - Out of Blue!!!
Part 42 - He is Back
Part 44 - Back in Seoul
Part 45 - His Assistant
Part 46 - In Pain
Part 47 - Her Chauffeur!
Part 48 - Long Time No See!
Part 49 - Jungoo 🐰
Part 50 - Pills
Part 51 - Star in the House
Part 52 - New Year
Part 53 - Date
Part 54 - Ignorance
Part 55 - Love Maze
Part 56 - Business Party
Part 57 - The Conference
Part 58 - Giving Up
Part 59 - The Heartbreak
Part 60 - Marriage
Part 61- His wife
Part 62 - Empty-Hearted
Part 63 - Wasted
Part 64 - Talk
Part 65 - Yearning Love
Part 66 - Double Celebration!!
Part 67 - Missing You
Part 68 - Accident
Part 69 - Major Revelation
Part 70 - DO NOT DISTURB
Part 71 - Kindling Love
Part 72 - A Guest?
Part 73 - A Mutual Deal
Part 74 - 24 Hours
Part 75 - A New Member
Part 76 - Mama Bear
Part 77 - Get-Together
Part 78 - A Hole in The Heart
Part 79 - Mourning
Part 80 - Epilogue

Part 43 - Agony

84 10 6
By hana_imagines

Those who really love you don't mean to hurt you and if they do, you can't see it in their eyes but it hurts them too. 

-Holly Black

*******

"I want you to be my personal assistant"

Hana stood there dumbfounded hearing his words. She looked at her father and he gave a neutral expression.

"But I don't have any experience in that field", she stated with a tiny hope of escaping it.

"I was also telling the same", Hana's dad looked at Jungkook who just kept smiling.

"Experience is not something which comes with a certificate Miss. And I never consider that in recruiting my employees.", Jungkook mouthed not giving a chance for them to argue about that.

"But why me?", she asked as she knew he would have many employees and it is weird to not have a personal assistant. She also knew why he was doing that.

"I wanted a personal assistant in short notice since my previous one quit her job all of a sudden. That's the reason I chose since I heard that you are not employed presently. And your skillset is fine for the job", he explained making both of their mouths shut.

"I have gone through your profile Miss Do. It was enough for the job. And it's not very tough. You just need to help me with the data and the files. And run a few errands for me", he spoke and before she could speak anything, Mr Do intervened.

"That's okay Mr Jeon. She will do it anyway. But I don't think she could do it for more than 3 months", Mr Do explained and Jungkook looked confused.

"Why?", he asked and Hana lowered her head as she knows the reason.

"She's getting married Mr Jeon and might shift somewhere else.", Mr Do revealed and Jungkook clenched his fists, which was clearly observed by Hana. Plastering the smile on his face, he continued the speaking.

"That's okay Mr Do. I will arrange someone later. And Miss Do, hearty congratulations on your marriage", he looked at Hana and mouthed those words which were like sharp knives to her heart. Suppressing the despair inside her, she forced out a smiled and thanked him.

"So, when are we shifting to Seoul?", Jungkook asked making Hana shocked.

"Day after Tomorrow Mr Jeon. I have already taken care of the arrangements.", Hana's father spoke and then looked at Hana who clearly showed an expression of bewilderment.

"Seoul?", she asked and they both nodded.

"The project is in Seoul and we might have to shift to Seoul back again. I thought of telling you guys later about it", Mr Do spoke and Hana nodded understanding. She didn't forget to notice the way Jungkook was staring at her with an indecipherable expression.

Guilt, Hurt, Anger, Love, Broken, she couldn't understand anything what he was trying to show. She knew he was clearly pissed off hearing about her marriage. Nevertheless, she could do nothing about it. One day or the other, he must know that she is already engaged.

Having these thoughts revolving in her mind, she walked to the kitchen for a glass of water. She sighed thinking about how to survive under him. She knew he did that intentionally. Why the hell would his personal secretary vanish all of a sudden? And he could get someone else by the snap of his fingers. What is he? The son of the Owner of Kim corp, the Big Boss of Business in Asia.

"Thinking about me darling?", her thoughts were broken by a very familiar voice.

"What do you want Mr Jeon?", she asked him trying her level best to mask her emotions.

"You", he answered not even delaying for a second.

"I am sorry. I can't give that to you Mr Jeon", she bowed and turned to go but was pulled back by him. Placing his hands along both the sides of her, he trapped her between him and the kitchen slab.

"Mr Jeon huh?", he displayed an evil smile and she tried to move but he didn't even give her a chance.

"You can't escape from me Miss Do Hana. Not this time at least", he spoke leaning dangerously close to her. She was losing it already, at the proximity they were sharing. Having her love so close, her heart raced faster than a sports car.

"Leave me Jungkook", she scoffed at him but he smirked.

"So, you remember my name now huh? And about leaving you? That would never happen in this life", he strode his hands on her face while she took a gulp down her throat in nervousness.

"Jungkook, I am engaged. So, please don't be foolish", she stated and he leaned in more closer staring her with anger and hurt in his eyes.

"Foolish? Yes, I am. I am foolish for loving someone so madly that she finally disappears one day not leaving a single chance to contact her", he yelled at her and she flinched because of his sudden outburst. She was also scared if anyone in the house might have heard them, especially her father.

"Jungkook please, someone might hear us", she pleaded him but he stayed in the same position.

"Let them hear. Let them hear how you left me alone for so long. Let them how you killed all my hopes and broke all those promises. Let them hear how you killed our love Hana", he spoke with a rage in his tone and her eyes already glistened hearing him.

"It's been one year.....", she started.

"One year, two months and 23 days Hana", he corrected her making her look at him. She was guilty for leaving him without telling him a word. She want to apologise to him very badly and cry in his arms that she wasn't fine by herself either. But she knew that would only increase the trouble. Falling weak in front of him would only make him pull her back again and she doesn't want that.

"I am sorry", she blurted still in the same position.

"A sorry could never be enough Hana. You left me all by myself in sorrow and despair. And here you are, already engaged and about to get married in few months. Do you think my love for you is ridiculous?", he questioned with utter rage and hurt in his tone.

"Jungkook, please leave. Someone might come. Please", she pleaded him with her teary eyes.

"See, you are more bothered about someone who might come and see us than the broken person in front of you. Is moving on so easy for you Hana? Did I love too less? What did I even do to suffer this Hana? Why?", he cried and she saw the tears in his eyes. Her heart ached in agony to see him like that. But she knew she is helpless.

"Fine, I am leaving", he paused moving back. "Because someone might see us", he completed and left her. Looking at his retreating figure, she crashed herself on her floor hugging her knees. She burst into tears remembering his words. She knew she was at fault for leaving him on edge and for selfish reasons and that's making her heart shatter into pieces.

She sobbed hugging herself thinking about him, about them and about their love. Loving him is something which she can never undo. And moving on from him is beyond imagination. All she did was to bore the pain while trying to live without him. Unloving him was never a thought for her.

"Hana", her mother rushed to seeing her like that. Her eyes were red and face looked puffed. Her face was still wet since she never stopped crying from the time he left her.

"What happened dear? Why are you crying like this? Get up first", she helped her to stand and walked her to the room. Making her seated on the bed, Hana's mother fetched a glass of water for her.

"Here, have this first", she handed her the glass and Hana took it from her water. Gulping down the water slowly, her thoughts wandered around only one person. Jungkook.

"Did you talk to him?", Mrs Do asked and Hana nodded.

"I broke him Eomma. I hurt him so much when I clearly know he can't live without me. I left him all alone Eomma, all by himself. All by himself", she sobbed holding her mother and the elderly lady hugged her.

"Don't blame yourself Hana. I know how hard it is for you to leave him. I am sure it is getting even more harder when he is right in front of your eyes. I am sorry that I could do nothing my child", the elderly woman hugged her daughter who is in pain. She wasn't able to see her daughter who was once very strong, collapsing like that.

She very well knew Hana isn't that kind of girl to cry over something silly or small. She knew if she has accepted someone and was in relationship with him for years, she knew she was serious about her boyfriend. Separation is a pain which her daughter could never escape from.

"I feel so bad Eomma. I feel ashamed of myself for being like this", she cried in her mother's arms who kept rubbing her back.

"Don't feel bad Hana. Fate is really worse in your case. That's all", she consoled. They stayed like that for some time and Hana's mother kept consoling her.

"Eomma", Kyunghee came to visit her sister and looking at them like that, she knew something is wrong.

"Take care of her Kyunghee ah", Mrs Do spoke to Kyunghee who reached out to her sister in no time. Though Kyunghee is in no position to console someone as she herself is carrying a huge sorrow in her heart, she chose not to leave her sister alone.

"I will take care of her", Kyunghee spoke and their mother walked out of the room.

#####

"Is she fine now?", Jungkook asked the elderly lady as she came to the living room.

"My husband may appear anytime soon and you are talking to me very casually huh?", Mrs Do mouthed and Jungkook just peeped around to see if Mr Do is anywhere near.

"I guess it will take time for him to come. But tell me eomoni, is she still crying?", he asked her, impatience is clearly evident in his tone.

"Why don't you check her yourself then?", she asked and he frowned.

"Eomoni, please", he pleaded her and she sighed.

"She is okay now. What did you even do that made her like that huh?", she asked. Jungkook was the one who called Mrs Do to check on Hana as he knows she would break down at his words. He didn't want to console her because he is too hurt to do that. Nevertheless, he still can't see her in tears.

"I just told her my pain because she needs to know", he answered and she nodded. She can't ask him not to do that again since she knows what they are going through. And she can't budge in their relationship.

"I am sorry for making it late", Mr Do interrupted them and Jungkook let out a smile.

"It's okay Mr Do. I was having a talk with Mrs Do till then", Jungkook spoke with a small smile and the woman nodded.

"And young man, I think we need to cut the formalities. I would be really glad if you call me Uncle because we will be working together for a long run", Mr Do started and Jungkook let out a soft smile.

"Sure Mr Do, I mean Uncle. But you will also have to call me by my first name then", he winked at him and the elderly man let out a smile.

"Sure Mr Jeon, I mean Jungkook", he chuckled as he let out those words.

"I will arrange everything for the tomorrow's departure then. Just call me if you need anything", Mrs Do told to his husband and walked away.

"I am glad that you are getting along with my family", Mr Do expressed his joy and Jungkook pressed his lips into a thin line.

"I need to uncle since we will be working in a long run", he stated with a firm tone and the elderly man had his lips curved.

#####

Hana just remembered about the gift Jungkook gave her for her birthday. She asked her mom and got to know that it was in her cupboard. Hurrying her steps, she checked the whole cupboard and found his among the numerous gifts she got.

It was a small carton. She smiled tearing the cover with utmost care and looked at the cardboard box. She tried to guess what ill fit in that box. After thinking it about for 45 seconds, she decided to open it. As she opened it, she knew what it was.

She pulled out the bunny toy and let out a small smile while a lone tear escaped from her right eye. It was a small plushie toy just like the other ones. He knew she loves them though she never shows it. It pained that he still remembers everything.

She saw the tears in his eyes and the hurt in his voice. Her mind is a mess right now. She will be working under the guy she broke up with and whom she can't take off her heart. And in three months, she will be getting married to someone whom she doesn't love.

But moving to Seoul made her a bit happy, leave about the Jungkook part. She is happy that there might be a chance for Kyunghee to meet Taehyung. She wanted them to patch up though they broke up without a reason.

She wanted to see her brother like friend Jin oppa, her sweet friend Ara and the clumsy Namjoon and his perfect girlfriend Soo Ah. She misses her sassy and bold best friend Yuna and her angelic boyfriend Jimin. She wondered if they are still in relationship or having those series of breakups.

She wanted to see the cold and silent Yoongi who cares about everyone not giving a clue and the always cheerful Hoseok. Though she doesn't know if all of them are together and anything sbout their whereabouts, their memories brought a wide smile on her face.

She knows Jin and Taehyung are working under the same company and their dramas are always watched by her and her sister. And she was very much sure Jungkook knows where his brother works.

Now, she knows she can't hide anymore since she was already exposed to the person from whom she wants to hide and he already knows everything. And that's the reason she wants to meet the rest. She missed them a lot, their friendship a lot.

And then keeping the pillow beside the other two soft toys on her bed, she lied down on the bed. She has already taken her sleeping pills from her mother. And as she hugged them, she felt something poking her. Getting up, she touched the new soft toy if it has something. It has a pocket and there is a small note. She pulled out to check what it is.

"I am here to take you back"

*****

*******

Author's note:

Hola peeps! I am back again with the next part. Hope you like it and do tell me how it is. So, Jungkook talked to her now and let's see how it goes from now on since they will be landing in Seoul.

Dynamite is a perfect comeback and the best recordbreaker of all time. Wow! It's a perfect retro and summer song to groove at the moment. And congratulations Army for the record of highest viewed video in Youtube in the first 24 hours as well the highest premiere. There are lot many but i don't think I need to specify.

And lastly, I want to tell you people to be safe. The disease is really viral and can spread fast. So, please take care of yourselves and wash your hands often. Please be safe as life is important than anything else. 

If you have any queries or suggestions, please do ask me. I would be glad to answer. Your support is always my motivation.

*DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW*

Thanking you all for reading my ff

Love you

Saranghae.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 1.1K 20
"𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨...
29.6K 1.2K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
25.2K 1.1K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...
121K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...