Ruthless

By readsbynae

By the faults of her ex, she was meant to be killed by the infamous Ghost. Only thing stopping him? The inten... More

Warningβ€ΌοΈβš οΈβ˜’οΈ
Happy Birthday Chris!
Credits
Cast
Prelude
πŸ–€1πŸ’œ
πŸ–€ 2πŸ’œ
πŸ–€3πŸ’œ
πŸ–€4πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5πŸ’œ
πŸ–€6πŸ’œ
Happy Birthday Pac!!!
πŸ–€7πŸ’œ
πŸ–€8πŸ’œ
πŸ–€9πŸ’œ
Attention
πŸ–€10πŸ’œ
πŸ–€11πŸ’œ
πŸ–€12πŸ’œ
πŸ–€13πŸ’œ
πŸ–€14πŸ’œ
πŸ–€15πŸ’œ
πŸ–€16πŸ’œ
πŸ–€17πŸ’œ
πŸ–€18πŸ’œ
Ghost's Safehouse
Ghost's Safehouse (con.)
πŸ–€19πŸ’œ
πŸ–€20πŸ’œ
πŸ–€21πŸ’œ
Get it together!!!
πŸ–€22πŸ’œ
πŸ–€23πŸ’œ
πŸ–€24πŸ’œ
πŸ–€25πŸ’œ
πŸ–€26πŸ’œ
πŸ–€27πŸ’œ
πŸ–€28πŸ’œ
πŸ–€29πŸ’œ
πŸ–€30πŸ’œ
πŸ–€31πŸ’œ
πŸ–€32πŸ’œ
πŸ–€33πŸ’œ
πŸ–€34πŸ’œ
πŸ–€35πŸ’œ
πŸ–€36πŸ’œ
πŸ–€37πŸ’œ
πŸ–€38πŸ’œ
πŸ–€39πŸ’œ
πŸ–€40πŸ’œ
πŸ–€41πŸ’œ
πŸ–€42πŸ’œ
πŸ–€43πŸ’œ
πŸ–€44πŸ’œ
πŸ–€45πŸ’œ
πŸ–€46πŸ’œ
πŸ–€47πŸ’œ
πŸ–€48πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ49πŸ–€
πŸ–€50πŸ’œ
πŸ–€51πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5οΏΌ2πŸ’œ
πŸ–€SequelπŸ’œ

🀍FINALE🀍

236 18 5
By readsbynae

Ghost

"The hell you lookin like that fo'" Mike asked as I stared at the screen of plans we made for tonight.

"I just got a voicemail." I stated, slowly turning around in my swivel chair.

"About?" Ace sat down.

"Mercedes. Champ's back." I sniffed, feeling fucked up about everything.

"Wait, y'all not together?" Trey got out his seat.

"Nah, and I did some real fucked up shit while I was drunk. I know where she live but she not gone let me near her. Especially after that. She's not answering my call or nothin'." I shook my head, walking over to my closet full of guns.

"The fuck you do to my sister man?" Tupac head flew in my direction.

"Nah, I'll talk about the shit later. Nicki know, she told me that Cedes said the shit is just between the three of us." I stated, loading my extended clip to my Ak-47 up.

"Yea, whatever man." Tupac sucked his teeth, loading his gun as well.

"You wanna tell us why y'all broke up?" Mike spoke.

"I'll tell y'all about it later. But right now, I feel like Cedes is gone be in some deep trouble sooner than later." I shook off their questions, loading my pistol.

"How soon?" Ace asked.

"Like today nigga." I chuckled in a duh tone.

"Well, we need to take care of this muthafucka right now. Champ think his ass hard right, that damn heart not bullet proof." Tupac spat angrily.

"Y'all load the rest of them guns while we start locking up all the warehouses and loading the trucks." I instructed before following Tupac out the office door.

Keyshia

"I have a doctors appointment today for my check up." I explained to Bey and Ariana while on three way call. I started putting on some clothes I would be comfortable in because it's extremely hot in Los Angeles today.

"So you ain't gone tell the nigga?" Ariana asked.

"No, did you forget how this baby was made? The nigga raped me." I stated.

"Well, you should still tell him. Even though he made that mistake, do you still love him?" Beyoncé asked with much curiosity in her voice.

I stopped myself from lying to her and sat down on my couch. It was a dead silence on the phone you could hear someone whisper.

"Ugh, is y'all still there?" Ariana asked after a five minute silence.

"I can't sit up here and say I don't love this man. But it's too much shit goin on right now" I sighed, getting up from the couch.

"So are we the only ones that know?" Beyoncé referred to my pregnancy.

"Ion think so, a couple days ago Nicki came over and pinned hella accusations of pregnancy on me. She prolly told Keyana and Aliya because they met up later on after Nic left my house. Not only that but I took my ass outside and saw Robyn and Brittanie at the store. They know cause I was shopping in the maternity section." I blabbed nonstop as I walked out my condo, locking the door.

"Did you get into it wit them?" Bey asked.

"Hell yea, you know Keyshia is a hot head." Ariana answered.

"I did, and I was boutta fight Brittanie. But my fake ass sister broke us up, and I was gone beat her ass too. But I cursed her out, and the bitch had the nerve to act like her feelings was hurt. And after that I walked my ass out the store." I continued our conversation, heading inside the parking garage.

"Aye, ma." I heard a familiar voice shout from behind me.

"I'mma call y'all back." I spoke before hanging up and dropping my phone in my purse.

"What the fuck do you want? I told yo ass to stay the fuck away from me 'fore I file a damn restrainin' order on yo ass." I turned around, making sure to ease towards my car.

"We need to talk." He chuckled looking me up and down as he walked closer to me. His smirk changed into a scowl once he finished looking over my outfit.

"The hell you goin wit this on?" He asked, mugging me.

"To my new nigga house, my new nigga that I break up with and doesn't rape me just to prove that I belong to him. My new nigga that won't cheat on me and get another bitch pregnant that can't even compete. My new nigga that doesn't have to realize what he had until its gone." I spat, storming away from him.

"You carrying my baby?" He asked, jumping in front of me.

I stared at him for a minute before walking off.

"Mercedes wait!!" He tried to follow me. I quickly got in my car, locking the doors and starting the engine.

"I'm done fuckin' witchu Ghost." I flicked him off before speeding out the parking lot. The hurt and saltiness was evident on his face but I didn't give not two fucks.

I hold grudges all the time, but with Christopher it's different. As of now, I'm still hurt, upset, and pissed at how he's dogged me out like a bitch on the streets. And I really love him, but it's best that I move back to my city and stay as far away from him as my life will let me. Until I'm ready for, not a relationship with him, but at least forgiveness for what he did to me.

Chris

Now what the fuck am I suppose to do?

"I told y'all her ass wasn't gone fuck wit me. She barely let me near her." I groaned, slamming the car door close before the driver sped off.

"We just have to get to Champ before he can get to Mercedes." Tupac insisted.

"How the hell we do that? Our asses don't know his exact location right now." Mike stated.

"But we do know where his spots at. Aye, we gone hit up all them damn hotels and strip clubs." I thought out a plan.

"We gone blow all them bitches up, I got a lil hit out on them warehouses too. That nigga dead today, let's go." Tupac instructed the driver on where to go.

Ariana P.O.V

"I'm moving out there witchu." Keyshia stated as I answered her call.

"Wait did you say you moving back out here? As in my bestie is moving back to Chicago?" I asked getting hyped.

"Yeh. Mi tink it bout dat time. Los Angeles ain't fi mi gyal. Suh mi bring mi ass back home weh mi belong." She brought out her thick Jamaican accent, which I loved about my best friend was that how different she is.

"Do you have a come up once you get back out here?" I asked.

"No, I'mma work witchu." She said in a duh tone. Bitch, I'm a stripper.

"Yea, about that." I chuckled awkwardly glancing out my condo window.

Keyshia P.O.V

"Yea, what's wrong?" I asked, walking down the long hallway of the condominium.

"Nothing. I'll tell you later. How's my niece or nephew?" Ariana changed the subject.

"Oh, the baby's fine. The doctor just said that I need to work on my stress." I shrugged, opening my door. I sat my phone down on the counter and put Ariana on speaker.

"Well, that's good to know. Your ass need to stop stressing. It's not good for the baby." Ariana scolded. 

"Ugh, the doctor just to-" I stopped in my footsteps of the kitchen as I heard shuffling in my room.

"You good g?" Ariana asked in worry.

"What the fuck." My eyes widened as I was met with the devil himself.

"Miss me?" Champ chuckled as I backed into the kitchen.

"Why are you here?" I spoke in fear as I saw him bring out a gun.

"Muthafucka I swear if you hurt her!!!!! Fuck that I'm calling for help!!!" I heard Ariana shout over the phone before Champ snatched it off the counter and threw it at the wall causing it to break.

"What the fuck is yo problem?" I spat in anger.

"Bitch, you know what my problem is. I told yo ass once I got ahold of you, I was gone fuck you up." He grabbed my face.

"You remember when I said we was gone have kids and get married?" He asked showing me my papers from the hospital saying I was pregnant.

"Yo ass was the person living under lies and dishonesty. Don't try to blame shit on me. I trusted you bitch you tricked me. I thought yo intentions was good but you wanted to come for my family." I shrugged as I broke out his grip, walking away from him.

"Of course, when we was together all I did was beat yo ass. And fuck on other bitches cause you was still a virgin. Now what? A couple months later you give yo shit up to a nigga that ain't even here to save yo ass. How unfortunate that shit must be." He shook his head, chuckling menacingly.

"Doesn't phase me one bit. He left calls, voicemails, and texts. I'm pretty sure he wants to take care of our child. You beat my ass, cause you damn sure ain't gone kill me. Just know that yo life gone end today." I tried to hide the fact that I was scared of his next action.

"Bitch, you gone carry this nigga child but not mine." Champ yelled as he walked towards me causing me to bag back.

"Huh hoe?" He asked slamming me against the wall.

"Yea, it's nothing I can do. And it's definitely not your business, leave me the fuck alone." I spat harshly.

"Really? I see how it is." He raised his eyebrows, nodding his head.

"Let me go you crazy ass bitch." I yelled slapping him across his face. Shit.

Champ P.O.V

"You gone damn sho regret that." I smirked before I punched her in the nose sending Cedes to the floor.

I bent down, grabbing onto her hair.
"Ahhhhh, let me go!!!" She screamed as I flung her into the wall.

"Bitch, I told yo ass. It's gone be worse than last time. You sent those niggas in my house to shoot me? This gone be the worst night of yo life. Kiss that damn baby in yo stomach good bye." I chuckled walking up to her. She tried to get up, I made sure I stopped that, by kicking her left rib one good time.

"Stop." She groaned, holding her stomach.

"Give me a good reason as to why I should." I chuckled, yanking her up off the floor by her hair.

"I- I- I was scared. I didn't know they we-" I shook my head, throwing her back on the ground.

"So what you tryna apologize bitch? I don't wanna hear that bullshit." I angrily yelled, throwing her back where she belonged.

"You fucked my life up." I kicked her deep in the stomach with every word I spoke.

"Oh my god." She gasped looking at her thighs which trickled down fresh blood. I smirked at the sight.

"You kil-" I nodded cutting her off from the whisper she tried to get out.

"Yea, I did. So why shouldn't I finish you off too?" I laughed menacingly.

"Huh, just tell me." I slowly advanced to her.

"Mhmm. Look like you can't talk." I bent down to her level seeing that she couldn't keep her eyes open. Slipping in and out of consciousness.

"This the shit you deserve." I sent two shots to her stomach, satisfied by how her body was trembling on the ground.

"Good, yo ass might be dead in a good minute or two." I stood back up, walking out of her apartment door.

Now where's this nigga Ghost at?

Ghost P.O.V

Why the fuck is her bestfriend blowing up my phone? We out here shooting up all of Champ's clubs and shit. While we doing that I'm steady getting phone calls back to back from Keyshia's best friend.

"What the fuck do you want Ariana? I already fucked up with Mercedes, I don't need you cussing my ass out about it." I huffed, finally answering the phone.

"First off don't catch a attitude with me nigga. Second, yo ass should've been picked up. Do you know what Champ could've did to her in the last 20 minutes?" Ariana shouted through the phone causing me to pull the phone away from my ear.

"The fuck is you talking bout?" Tupac took the phone out my hand.

"Mercedes was in the house and I guess she heard someone in the room because she had just got back there. Somehow it ended up being Champ, the nigga heard me on the other line cause I yelled at him. After that the line went dead." Ariana explained causing my blood to boil.

"Turn this fucking truck around and go to my sister house man. I swear if his ass........ I'mma fuck this muhfucka up. I'm gone kill this nigga his life is done for today." Tupac shook his head as he threw my phone back to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My heart sped up as me, Tupac, Tyga, Ace, and Trigga made our way through the halls of Keyshia's condominium. We couldn't help but notice that her door was open as we got closer, which made us start running.

Once I got inside, I couldn't have the right state of mind as we walked around the house looking for her. By the trace of blood around the whole apartment and the house tore up with broken glasses we looked in the corner of the front room and saw her body laying in a puddle of blood.

I walked around the house carefully, with my gun in hand and ready to shoot. As I eased towards the bedroom and the sight of her on the floor had made me throw the gun at the nearby TV. "Fuck! I knew I shoulda took you with me! We're so goddamn stubborn! Into it or not, I'm still suppose to protect you and look at what happened! Shit! How am I suppose to deal with this shit without you!" I yelled, hearing my echoes boom throughout the house as I checked for a pulse.

Her blood started to leave my shirt damp from the gunshot wounds. Maybe I could get her to the hospital. Maybe it was still some hope. Maybe she still had some life left in her. She's strong, I know this can't be the end.

"Hell nah man." 2Pac rubbed his hands down his face with his pistol.

"She got a pulse. We gotta get her to the hospital and quick." Tyga picked her almost lifeless body up off the floor without any sign of needing help.

"Fuck this shit. Trigga, go to the hospital with him and we boutta go handle this nigga." I instructed before we left out the building.

"Yo, they said he at the strip club." Ace informed as we went separate ways in different cars.

"Hurry up." Tupac quickly got in the drivers seat, speeding out the parking lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Champ P.O.V

"Aye, what the hell is all that noise?" I asked Brittanie who happened to be sitting on my lap.

"I don't know, but I wanna go home. You've dealt with her already. And you suppose to be laying low not staying your ass in the damn club." Brittanie pouted.

"Don't start that shit, take your ass home. I'll call you later." I informed.

💥POW 💥 POW 💥 POW 💥

"Ahhh." She screamed ducking under the desk.

"Fuck is you screaming for? I got shootas all up and through here. That must be Ghost ass, little do he know I gots something for that ass." I chuckled spitting the blunt out my mouth and loading up a gun.

"Where the fuck you at nigga. It's game time, you wanna fuck with my lil homie huh?" An unfamiliar person with red hair busted through my office doors.

"Fuck y'all waiting for get to shooting." I shouted at my lazy ass bodyguards.

"Nah, boss you on yo own." Percy shook his head before jumping out the window. Well ain't this about a bitch.

"The jigs up Champ." Tupac chuckled, shouting through all the loud guns going off.

"Ain't shit up, I'mma hold my own nigga." I yelled, taking cover, sending shots to enemies across the room.

"Nah, yo ass ain't walking up out this bitch alive. I'mma make sure of that." Ghost finally stated, gunning down another one of my workers.

"Just cause you killing them, don't mean you gone get to me." I laughed hysterically.

"You so sure about that." Tupac chuckled as the gun fire died down.

"Positive." I nodded, standing up.

"Nah, nigga. Negative." I heard shuffling in the back of me before feeling a cold metal to my skull.

Ghost P.O.V

"Nah, nigga. Negative." I stated, pushing my pistol against the back of Champ's head.

I sent threee shots to his body before he dropped dead, and his lifeless body stayed on the floor with others.

"Set the club on fire. With y'all still in it of course." I spat at Champ's workers who had no choice but to nod and listen because they had no protection nor was their boss alive.

I shook my head, thinking about how hard and how far this journey of life was getting as we sat outside the club watching it burn in smoking fire.

"We should get goin man. Fore the cops pull up. We gotta make it to the airport in 30 minutes." Ace nudged me.

"Aye, bro. I know you got that record deal and shit goin on in Miami. I'll catch up witchu later." Tupac dapped me up.

"Take care of her, man." I nodded.

"I gotchu, she a soldier. Don't be so upset man, Keyshia gone make it. And if it's meant to be, some way some how y'all gone end up back with each other." Tupac encouraged as he got in his BMW.

"Yea man. I'mma miss her for the time being. Tell Cedes I love her." Was the last words I spoke to the big brother of my first and only real love.

Authors 📝: Yea, it's been a wrap for this book. Vote. The ending had me in tears 😭 Peace ✌🏼

Die in love and live forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 8.3K 42
©︎𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎-π‚π„π‘π“πˆπ…πˆπ„πƒπŠπˆπ‹π‹π€ [COMPLETED] Her semi-perfect life was ruined when a deranged, mentally ill individual grows an unhealthy obse...
58.7K 3.5K 29
"Ιͺ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ᴍʏ Κœα΄œκœ±Κ™α΄€Ι΄α΄…, Κ™α΄œα΄› Ιͺ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ."
1.3K 66 12
'Could you tell where my head was at when you found me? Me and you went to hell and back just to find peace.'
1.2K 85 15
After loosing her mother and grandmother and going through traumatic experiences Aaliyah meets KD, her first love they fall in love after he takes...