Ruthless

By readsbynae

By the faults of her ex, she was meant to be killed by the infamous Ghost. Only thing stopping him? The inten... More

Warningβ€ΌοΈβš οΈβ˜’οΈ
Happy Birthday Chris!
Credits
Cast
Prelude
πŸ–€1πŸ’œ
πŸ–€ 2πŸ’œ
πŸ–€3πŸ’œ
πŸ–€4πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5πŸ’œ
πŸ–€6πŸ’œ
Happy Birthday Pac!!!
πŸ–€7πŸ’œ
πŸ–€8πŸ’œ
πŸ–€9πŸ’œ
Attention
πŸ–€10πŸ’œ
πŸ–€11πŸ’œ
πŸ–€12πŸ’œ
πŸ–€13πŸ’œ
πŸ–€14πŸ’œ
πŸ–€15πŸ’œ
πŸ–€16πŸ’œ
πŸ–€17πŸ’œ
πŸ–€18πŸ’œ
Ghost's Safehouse
Ghost's Safehouse (con.)
πŸ–€19πŸ’œ
πŸ–€20πŸ’œ
πŸ–€21πŸ’œ
Get it together!!!
πŸ–€22πŸ’œ
πŸ–€23πŸ’œ
πŸ–€24πŸ’œ
πŸ–€25πŸ’œ
πŸ–€26πŸ’œ
πŸ–€27πŸ’œ
πŸ–€28πŸ’œ
πŸ–€29πŸ’œ
πŸ–€30πŸ’œ
πŸ–€31πŸ’œ
πŸ–€32πŸ’œ
πŸ–€33πŸ’œ
πŸ–€34πŸ’œ
πŸ–€35πŸ’œ
πŸ–€36πŸ’œ
πŸ–€37πŸ’œ
πŸ–€38πŸ’œ
πŸ–€39πŸ’œ
πŸ–€40πŸ’œ
πŸ–€41πŸ’œ
πŸ–€42πŸ’œ
πŸ–€43πŸ’œ
πŸ–€44πŸ’œ
πŸ–€45πŸ’œ
πŸ–€46πŸ’œ
πŸ–€48πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ49πŸ–€
πŸ–€50πŸ’œ
πŸ–€51πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5οΏΌ2πŸ’œ
🀍FINALE🀍
πŸ–€SequelπŸ’œ

πŸ–€47πŸ’œ

246 15 17
By readsbynae

December 25

We made the decision to stay low for a couple weeks after what happened with Lance. Everything's back to normal because by now Champ would've retaliated, it doesn't take long for his reaction. I truly don't even care what happens next, tho. Only because it's been three weeks with no sign of Champ or anyone tryna kill us, might I add

"Aww, that's so cute!" Beyoncé hugged me as I came downstairs.

"What's so cute?" I looked at her weirdly.

"You didn't have to introduce me to him. I can tell by the fits." She smiled looking over at Chris.

"I didn't intentionally plan on matching with him. It just happened." I huffed examining Chris's outfit.

"Bestfrenn." Bey called.

"Wassup." I joined Chris on the couch.

"You're living larger than me. What's yo celebrity career you been hiding from me?" She looked around the mansion.

"Uh, that's something you need to ask him. He's the money man." I looked over at Chris.

"Yea, now I see why your sister fought you over him." She joked.

"First off, I just not found that out like a few weeks ago. Second, yea we fought, but guess who got ha ass beat. Not I, She asked for it." I informed.

"Stop bragging about that shit." Chris looked down at me.

"I'm not bragging, I just speak facts. Beyoncé, what's up with this album that got the blogs talkin."  I got up from the couch walking into the kitchen.

"I honestly don't know why everybody so excited. I ain't gave a release date, the title or nothing. It's like the shit was leaked, how can something be leaked and I haven't even started working on it?" Beyoncé sounded upset about her situation.

"Aye, I know yo ass not all mad and shit. You said being famous was your dream, not only that but you're a big inspiration to many souls out there." I rubbed her shoulders to calm her.

"Am I an inspiration to you, though? Best friend, I did this so me and you both could live our best life and be happy. So, would you enjoy the famous life with me?" She pouted looking over at me.

"I mean, I don't know what I would do to be famous."

"Oh, just walk beside me in front of paparazzi." She insisted.

"Damn, it's that bad?" I giggled.

"Yes, you just don't know." She shook her head in disbelief.

"Like I was saying, if it was a possibility of me becoming famous...... I don't wanna be famous just for being a close friend of yours." I explained.

"Well, you wanna sing or rap? Ohhh, maybe you could be an actress." Beyoncé said with excitement. She really wants me to be famous.

"Uh, no. Something I wanna do with my own passion is being an entrepreneur. I don't know if that'll bring me so much fame like you though, Bey."

"No, that's probably the best way to lead to fame. But what do you wanna invest in?"

"Like cosmetics, fitness and health, maybe hair extensions, then I'll work my way up and build my brand." I smiled at the thought of being so successful, in the future.

If I'm lucky.

"Mhmm, those are dope ideas. You finishing college out here? And starting your business?" She questioned.

"Most likely not, I'm actually planning on moving back to Chicago." I truthfully stated.

"No, why would you want to do that? We both planned on leaving Chicago, which we did. And now you wanna move back." Beyoncé huffed.

"I just, I don't know. I have to start making my own choices and what I feel like is best for me. Don't worry about me tho boo. I'm straight, you gotta worry about your music and the Beyhive which is all that matters." I tried to convince.

"No, of course I'm gonna worry. You as my bestie should know that I'm gonna worry about you all the time. I don't care how many fans, how much money or fame I have, because if you aren't okay then I'm not okay. You want to go back to a life that me and you both agreed we would get away from as soon as we had the chance. The life that I live now, being a singer, was my escape. Now you have to take your opportunity, your escape, and run with it." She spoke, Beyoncé really doesn't like what happened to me back in Chicago. And she doesn't want us to go back for nothing.

She definitely doesn't like the situation that I was just in. But she is seriously upset that I wanna go back to my city.

"Okay, Bey. I'll try to make the best out of Los Angeles that I possibly can. But if Chi-Town calling me, I'm most definitely going back." I tried to assure her in the best way possible.

"I'll just snitch on you to Chris." Bey turned her nose up at me before stomping out the kitchen.

"He ain't gon do shit." I laughed.

"Chrissss!!!" She yelled.

"Wassup."

"Keyshia said after y'all finish school, she goin back to Chicago. And you can't do shit about it. Cause you don't own her." She instigated. My mouth dropped as I walked into the front room.

"Now, you instigating. I said he ain't gon do shit. The rest that is a lie." I explained.

"Mhmm, yeah we'll see." He smirked walking upstairs.

"Where's Momma?" Bey asked.

"Ion kno, I guess she'll be on her way. She needs to hurry up, I'm hungry as hell." I rubbed my stomach.

"Or, you just got a lil munchkin in there eating all your food." She said in a baby voice, tapping my stomach.

"Not funny, Bey. I'm not carrying nobody seed until a long periollicly time."

"Know what, I'm done with you. See, you sounded serious at first but that shit, is a no." Beyoncé laughed, sitting on the couch.

"Yea, you can keep tellin' yo self that mami." Chris walked back down the stairs, winking at me.

"Ooop, girl you better get him. She gone have your child?" Bey gassed him up.

"Nah, Keyshia gone have my children. I want three of 'em up out ha. You know wassup babygirl." He walked over to the couch, towering over me.

"Come here." I motioned with my finger.

"Why you like to play so much?" I stale faced him.

"I ain't playin witchu, you giving me my three kids." Chris gave me the most serious expression before sneaking in a kiss.

"Mhmmmm." Bey nudged my shoulder.

"Don't start." I laughed.

"Well you ain't argue and tell him no." She laughed.

"I can't, the man is gonna get wat he wants either way it goes." I explained as he sat down and layed his head in my lap.

"How you know that?" She laughed.

"I'm living in this big ass mansion with his ass and we're together. I tried everything in my power to make sure that shit ain't happen but it did. Not only that but this nigga is crazy." I looked down at him.

"You crazy too babe" He frowned.

"Exactly." She agreed.

"Right, but you're like a scary crazy." I stated.

"You scared of him?" Beyoncé eyes widened.

"Yea." I nodded.

"Supposedly." Chris rolled his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up." I scowled slapping his face.

"See what I'm saying?" He looked at Beyoncé then raised up out his spot.

"You wanna fight, right " I looked up to see mischievous eyes.

"No, get away." I pushed him, he grabbed both of my arms and layed on top of me.

"Aye, getcho big ass up off me." I laughed squirming around.

"Nah, nah you need to apologize." He shook his head.

"Um, you ain't gone help a bitch?" I looked at Bey.

"I ain't see a thing." She nudged Chris and started watching tv.

"The disrespect." I huffed.

"Chris, get off of me." I turned my attention back to him.

"Apologize." He stated with my arms still locked in his hands.

"Ughhh, I'm sorry." I stated with attitude.

"Nah. Don't catch a attitude. And it's I'm sorry Big Daddy Chris." Chris smirked using his other hand to rub up and down my thighs.

"Umm, y'all gettin a lil freaky over there." She laughed standing up because the doorbell rang.

"Say it." His hands continued to caress me

"I'm sorry big daddy Chris." I mumbled quickly.

"Yea, that's ....what.... I...... thought." He kissed me with every word then let go of my hands.

"Ugh ughn, finish college first. Tryna give me some grand babies already?" Momma asked walking into the front room.

"No we are not." I chuckled awkwardly, as Chris raised off of me.

"Not yet." I heard him mumble before hugging her.

"I heard that Chris. You better give me a couple years." Momma laughed nudging him.

"Hey Pops." Chris greeted my dad.

"Hi son." He gave him a "manly" hug.

Wait a damn minute. He was just cussing him out about being with me. Maybe mama talked to him.

"Where's my babygirl." He looked around.

"Here I am." I smiled walking over to them, giving out hugs.

"Y'all ready to start helping me cook?" Momma grabbed my hand, dragging me and Beyoncé into the kitchen.

"I know I am." Bey joined us.

"What we making Momma?" She asked.

"A family feast." Momma replied as I sat at the island.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, I hope everybody else made it because we bout to eat." Momma miles sitting the last pan of food on the dining room table.

After we prayed and made our plates everybody started eating and laughing.

Momma  frowned looking over at Robyn. "What's wrong with you?" She just has to make the night about her.

She shrugged before opening her mouth to speak. "Well you know, I just feel like I'm owed an apology from the both of them." Robyn pointed at me and Chris.

I looked around the table, searching for the ghost that must've took place where I sat. "Well I guess that damn fee ain't gon get payed." I scoffed continuing to eat.

Beyoncé looked at me. "Oh, so this the bitch?" She questioned.

I glanced at her. "Yup." I nodded.

Bey tied up her hair. "We can beat this bitch ass right now if you want to. You know I'm with the shits." She whispered causing me to laugh.

I shook my head, "Nah, I already handled it." I smiled.

Robyn glared at us. "Momma tell them to shut up." She demanded.

Smacking my lips, I gave her a glare back. "Girl, ion kno what yo problem is. But just cause we sisters that don't mean a damn thing I will beat yo ass again." I gritted, attempting to hold back my anger.

The thing is, I thought dis situation was over with after that long ass night. The long ass night of finding out my brother and father was alive along with having two unknown ass sisters.

Chris mouthed for me to calm down. "Wait, is that what this is about? You want Keyshia to apologize for attacking you?" He chuckled.

"Yup. And you need to apologize for jeopardizing our relationship and now you're with this bitch." She exclaimed.

"We Were Never Together!!!!! I never told your ass that we were in a relationship. I'm not apologizing for shit now you're mad at me cause I played yo ass. Fuck outta here with that bullshit." Chris growled at her.

"Both of y'all fought?" Dad looked in between us.

Duh.

"It's whateva." I shrugged.

"Fought? The bitch attacked me." Robyn exaggerated.

"Yea, yea. You provoked me. The only reason why you're still breathing is because of him. If he ain't pull me off of you there's no telling where you nor I would be. We not apologizing end of discussion." I waved her off.

"Stop arguing. I wasn't here when none of the shit happened but I do know that both of y'all need to stop arguing over him. Robyn you have to understand that you let his ass play you. Keyshia you need to understand that you can't go around beating everyone's ass. Or sleeping with taken men."Dad scolded.

"So that's all she needs to learn, huh?" Robyn sucked her teeth.

I rolled my eyes. "The nigga wasn't taken if I snatched him up he was still onna market, duh." I spoke, causing Momma to nudge me

"Girl, ain't this some shit." Nicki looked over at Keyana.

"I'm tryna tell ya." Keyana agreed.

"Well, I could see if he played Keyshia too. But they're inna happy relationship. I'm not telling them to break up just because ironically he messed around with you before her. In my eyes that isn't right." Dad explained.

"What exactly isn't right?" She asked with tears falling down to her cheeks.

Girl cry me a damn sea, you not getting my nigga. He's mine.

"I'm not breaking apart a couple just to make you happy when y'all wasn't together to begin with. Like I said, you can't go around sleeping with niggas and letting them play with your heart. It's cold out there in the streets you'll learn that soon. Find someone who treats you better then him." He explained.

"Fuck both of you. You ain't my damn sister you chose a nigga over me. To think I thought you were cute and loyal." Robyn huffed at me before storming out the front door.

"What?" I frowned.

Bitchhhhhh 💀💀💀💀💀 I'm not finna play witchu. How imma choose a nigga over you? Because I've known him longer then you.

"I'll talk to her later, I don't know what's the real problem with her." Momma shook her head in shame.

"Well, I have a meeting in the morning. So I'll see y'all later." Beyoncé got up hugging everybody then proceeding to leave.

Well, that's how our Christmas went and it honestly left me tired den a muthafucka.

Do y'all think Champ really left them along for good?

I mean he is out the country, they have no sign of him and I'm sure those two stunts Ghost pulled sent a well life threaten message.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 8.1K 42
©︎𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎-π‚π„π‘π“πˆπ…πˆπ„πƒπŠπˆπ‹π‹π€ [COMPLETED] Her semi-perfect life was ruined when a deranged, mentally ill individual grows an unhealthy obse...
136K 7.1K 90
One look, one night, one taste was all it took to have us hooked. I was his crack, he was my greatest drug and like any addict I was addicted. We K...
5.3K 119 35
Violet meets a Chris Brown she falls in love with him deeply but to deeply. Chris still trying to fix his life after him karrueche broke up.
770K 34K 37
started: O4.O9.15 finished: O6.25.15