Ruthless

By readsbynae

By the faults of her ex, she was meant to be killed by the infamous Ghost. Only thing stopping him? The inten... More

Warningβ€ΌοΈβš οΈβ˜’οΈ
Happy Birthday Chris!
Credits
Cast
Prelude
πŸ–€1πŸ’œ
πŸ–€ 2πŸ’œ
πŸ–€3πŸ’œ
πŸ–€4πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5πŸ’œ
πŸ–€6πŸ’œ
Happy Birthday Pac!!!
πŸ–€7πŸ’œ
πŸ–€8πŸ’œ
πŸ–€9πŸ’œ
Attention
πŸ–€10πŸ’œ
πŸ–€11πŸ’œ
πŸ–€12πŸ’œ
πŸ–€13πŸ’œ
πŸ–€14πŸ’œ
πŸ–€15πŸ’œ
πŸ–€16πŸ’œ
πŸ–€17πŸ’œ
πŸ–€18πŸ’œ
Ghost's Safehouse
Ghost's Safehouse (con.)
πŸ–€19πŸ’œ
πŸ–€20πŸ’œ
πŸ–€21πŸ’œ
Get it together!!!
πŸ–€22πŸ’œ
πŸ–€23πŸ’œ
πŸ–€24πŸ’œ
πŸ–€25πŸ’œ
πŸ–€26πŸ’œ
πŸ–€27πŸ’œ
πŸ–€28πŸ’œ
πŸ–€29πŸ’œ
πŸ–€30πŸ’œ
πŸ–€31πŸ’œ
πŸ–€32πŸ’œ
πŸ–€33πŸ’œ
πŸ–€34πŸ’œ
πŸ–€35πŸ’œ
πŸ–€36πŸ’œ
πŸ–€37πŸ’œ
πŸ–€38πŸ’œ
πŸ–€40πŸ’œ
πŸ–€41πŸ’œ
πŸ–€42πŸ’œ
πŸ–€43πŸ’œ
πŸ–€44πŸ’œ
πŸ–€45πŸ’œ
πŸ–€46πŸ’œ
πŸ–€47πŸ’œ
πŸ–€48πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ49πŸ–€
πŸ–€50πŸ’œ
πŸ–€51πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5οΏΌ2πŸ’œ
🀍FINALE🀍
πŸ–€SequelπŸ’œ

πŸ–€39πŸ’œ

280 20 14
By readsbynae

"Aye that's why I fuck wit the Warriors." I cheered as we walked out the ending basketball game.

"You happy they won, huh." Chris wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"Of course. Thank you." I smiled.

He was so anxious for me to open my presents from him because it was Golden State Warriors tickets at a home game v.s Miami Heat.

"Guess what." He stated as we settled in the back of his Rolls Royce. He decided to do too damn much and have  his hit man drive when I specifically said I could've drove.

"Wassup." I gave him my attention.

"We going to Red Lobster" He smirked.

"Hell yea. I'm hungry." I geeked. I visualized how my plate would look.

"I wanna ask you something serious though."

"What is it." I glanced at him as we drove on the expressway.

"What do you think about us?" He licked his lips in thought.

I slowly looked up from my phone because the question just threw me completely off. "I don't kno, That's sumthin I have to think about. It's so weird."  I responded as calm as I could be.

"How?" He frowned.

"I mean, we can't be together right now. And if we were together don't you think it'll be toxic? Like we argue everyday and you did say you didn't people to see me as your weakness." I explained.

"Damn, that's crazy. Cause I think you already are" Chris rested his hand on my thigh.

"How?" I frowned.

He grabbed my hand. "I can't keep hiding my feelings." He looked over at me.

"Wow." I stated in shock.

30 minutes later

"I brought you here tonight to spend time with you and tell you some important shit. You might be pissed or you might be happy." Chris stated as we sat down at the table.

"What is it?" I urged him to continue talking.

"A record label wants to meet with me." He stated staring into my eyes.

Shit.

I knew he was eventually going to come in to a point in his life like this but damn. Be cool Keyshia, be cool.

"That's great. Why would I be pissed? You're on the road to a better life already. I already told you wat I'mma be doin." I shrugged looking down at my menu.

"No, you don't get it. This type of shit can break us up." He informed.

"Oh, so you sayin', you gon be tempted to fuck around on me cause the attention of hoes. Fuck you. There's no point of us bein together." I poked my inner cheek with my tongue.

"I mea-" I cut him off.

"Whateva Christopher." I put up my hand.

An attractive waitress walked over to us. "Hey my name is Amber. I'll be your waitress for tonight can I start you two off with some drinks?" She asked smiling at Chris.

"Uh yea. Can I get a Coke. What you want?" Chris gave a flirtatious look at her then looked over at me.

"I'll have the same." I gritted kicking his leg under the table.

"What the fuck." He groaned.

"I'll be right back with your drinks." She slightly rubbed his shoulder before walking off.

"You disrespectful asshole." I mugged him.

"Cause I smiled at her? And I wasn't telling you I'm gone end up cheating on your ass. I was saying that when my career take off shits gon happen that you not gon be fond about." He explained.

"I'm not fond of how yo ass keep flirting wit bitches left to right. I'm not fond dat yo won't put bitches in dey place. Best friend or girlfriend, you just don't do certain shit and allow certain shit." I stated resting my hands on the table.

Where the fuck is this bullshit coming from?

"Hold up. Your whole mood just switched up on me. Is it some shit I'm missing?" I asked frowning.

"I don't know is it?" Keyshia asked in sarcasm as she sat back in her chair.

Before I could open my mouth to put her ass in her place, Amber came back with our drinks.

"Here you go and there you are. I'll be back to take your orders in 5 minutes." She smiled once again sitting down our drinks. I noticed she bent over a little more than she had too and obviously Keyshia did too.

My eyes couldn't help but follow her as she walked away.

"Aye Amber!!!" Keyshia glared at me before trying to catch the waitresses attention.

"This hoe ass nigga wanna getcho number." She shouted as Amber turned around.

Bro, why and the hell.

"Shut yo ghetto ass up, Mercedes. What the fuck wrong with you?" I whispered shouted at her while grabbing her face.

"I feel like I'm living in a lie. I feel like it's all lust. This between us isn't love." She mumbled, speaking a little unclearly hence I had her face in my hands.

My face softened as I heard her explanation. I kissed her forehead before asking. "Why do you feel like that?" I sat back in my chair.

"I don't kno, I ju- I'm confused. I barely sleep at night. Knowing that Champ is after me and I have a best friend that's really more of a boyfriend. It's just so confusing." She looked at me in frustration.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion, I know we just got together but you ain't gone let a nigga go that easy is you?

"Call me crazy but.... I feel that we're not good for each other. I love you but I'm putting you through too much bullshit. You didn't start the shit I pulled with Champ and I don't want you to feel like you have to save me, I have to save myself." Keyshia explained, I grabbed her hand and softly kissed it.

"I'm going through this to be with you because I want to. Nobody's forcing me to do anything. I love you, you're mines. You're mines to be with and mines to protect. I'm not gone let him hurt you and if he do, that niggas more then 6 feet under. I got you, okay?" I said looking into her medium brown eyes.

She looked down in sorrow."Ok?" I stated again lifting her head by her chin.

"Ok." She nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked around the club, huffing. "So?" I questioned.

Ghost looked between me and his three hoes. "One of y'all have to do it." He pointed at us.

I'm not seducing Kane, that shits cooked.

Crossing his arms, he squinted at me. "Hell no! What the fuck! Did y'all forget my ass is underage. Have one of yo hoes do it." I argued.

Peaches stood up, "Bitch, you have one more time." She stepped over towards me.

I stood up, facing her. "I took him from you baby, it's over." I pointed at Ghost.

Peaches smirked, glancing over at Ghost. "Mhm. You're right. You lose em how you get em tho lil bro." She patted my shoulder before walking out into the hallway.

Girl fuck you.

I looked over at Reese's, causing her to roll her eyes. "Have her do it. She don't do shit." I called out.

Ghost shrugged, "What? It's true. You're up. I'll give you a gun just in case something goes wrong." He informed as she gasped.

Reese's smacked her lips. "No, have Coco do it. Don't send me on no damn suicide mission." She argued.

Ghost huffed, shaking his head. "She can't he knows her and Peaches the only two he don't know is you and you." He pointed at me and her.

Reese's rolled her eyes. "Fine, but if I gotta do it. I want somebody else there with a gun. To kill him, trying to set him up is played out." She crossed her legs.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion once Ghost looked at me again. "Me and her? Together? You must want both of dey ass to get shot." I crossed my arms, disagreeing with whatever he had in mind.

He continued to stare at me.

Fuck my life.

Huffing, I walked over to the table full of food. "Whatever let's just hurry up and get it over with." I mumbled.

Ghost smiled, clapping his hands. "Welp, that's settled. Meeting tomorrow at 8pm." He told before everyone left out the room.

"I'm ready to get my degree." I huffed, plopping down on the couch.

"Sweetie, you have another year to go. It'll be ok, boo." Angela replied looking up from her phone.

"Why are you lying? This college shit is stressful." Onika interrupted as she fixed her hair.

"Do you really think this is worth it?" I asked turning to face Angela.

"I mean, of course. Don't give up college, it'll be just fine. Trust me." She assured, biting out of her sandwich.

Nicki smiled, "Right, you have to pray and have faith babe." She faced the both of us, sitting her purse on the counter.

I nodded. "True." We both said in union, causing me to chuckle.

I got my fr the couch, staring out the window I squinted my eyes. "You lil goofy bitch." I mumbled, watching Ghost and Peaches all touchy feely at

I heard my name being called. "Did you hear me?" Angela questioned.

All I hear is these voices telling me to go act a fool.

I looked over at her. "Mhm." I mumbled before storming out the room and down the stairs.

My eyes widened seeing a pissed Keyshia charge at Peaches. "Move." I quickly pushed her behind me.

Mercedes eyes widened, "Oh, so you saving her now?! What she mean more to you then me huh!?" She yelled trying to hit Peaches as I stood in the way.

I grabbed Keyshia's arms, "Calm down!" I demanded.

She shook her head, snatching from me. "Boy, fuck you. Be with that bitch then. Disrespectful ass bitch." I clenched my jaw, restraining myself from putting my hands on her.

I followed her outside, "Ain't that a little extreme?" I smacked my lips as she got in the car with Onika.

She rolled down the window, "Nah, it's not." She disagreed, shaking her head.

I rubbed my hands down my face in frustration. "All of this because I was talking to her?" I questioned, turning my head to the side.

Keyshia flicked me off, "If that was me and Herb yo ass woulda had a fit." She waved me off before telling Nicki to leave.

Wow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192 5 5
Monaco was a regular hood dude on the corner hustling for his next dime like the next man with big dreams of becoming a nba baller but flexing like h...
12.1K 92 14
Best friends turn into lovers .. that's all you need to know.
136K 7.2K 90
One look, one night, one taste was all it took to have us hooked. I was his crack, he was my greatest drug and like any addict I was addicted. We K...
Fatal By maya

Fanfiction

8.2K 288 12
Abel and Adelaide's lust for each other progressively becomes fatal // Bonnie and Clyde type of shit