The Vampire

Da HiiPower_333

Jessy Volkov is the girl next door, the nice girl that everybody likes but one day everything changes. Everyt... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 10

503 11 0
Da HiiPower_333

Picture of Kat

****

"Just one shot come on Jessy" Kat begged once again.

Kat hold the shot glass full of blood, I held my breath but no matter what my mouth water at the sight. Kat and I became closer every day. She helped me with the on going pain in me, every day it seems to become harder. My body is so desperate for it, in one occasion I trash a room out of anger. Kat helped me out a few times by calming me down. She gave alot of facts about vampires. She helped out with Alex.

Alex is taking a hard hit from all this. She had tantrums, she became depress. When she cried to me and begged me to give her some blood my heart broke. All I wanted to do was give in and put her out of her misery. Dominic came to her and calm her down, he gave her happy memories from her past life.

Once we found Alex with a piece of beef in her hand sucking the blood out of it. It scared me at how desperate she is. It seems like she didn't even know what she was doing because when I asked her she looked down at the blood on her and cried.

We both learned to deal with the pain, we both became desciplined and forced ourself to think we don't need it.

"It's for your own good Jessy, you can't just not drink blood alright? You have to descipline yourself at the amount of blood you are drinking." She look at me closely.

I nodded with my shakey hand I lift the shot glass, the smell of it intoxicated me. I squeezed my eyes shut and raise the glass towards my lips. Each moment I can hear my heart pound loudly. The sweet liquid touch the tip of my tongue. I let it roll down my throat. It warmed up my throat to my stomach. The relief and pleasure it gave me frighten me.It was like the time I bit Oscar but this time it's more intense. The taste is stronger and sweeter.

I snap my eyes wide open feeling like the hunger inside me woke up. I needed more, I need it. Kat studied me and move closer to me.

"Control it Jessy and when you do you know everything will be alright" She shook my shoulder making me snap out of it. "You are the strong trust me when I say you are going to be ok" She smiled.

I close my eyes and slowly I can feel the hunger in the pit of my stomach it slowly faded. The few drop of blood satisfied me enough. I open my eyes feeling like a new person and for the first time in a while I feel in control of my body.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"See it wasn't that bad, you think you had worst you should of seen me" She chuckled. "I was the party vampire, I binge drink everything" She chuckled. "But that's all in the past now" She said cheerfully.

"It's Alex's turn" She gave a nervous laugh. "I wasn't worried about you I was worried about how Alex takes it." She press her red lips together.

We walked down to her room and there she sat staring at teddy bear infront of her. I look at her worriedly she seems so distant these days. I sat infront of her staring at her empty eyes.

"Alex?" I whispered softly.

She snap her eyes at me and blink rapidly as if she was staring something that wasn't there.I grab her hand and frown worriedly.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah," She smiled. I wasn't convince with her answer but nodded anyway.

I explained to her what she's going to do and why she have to drink the blood. She nod her head and seem to understand it. The look in her eyes is desperate and full of hunger. I guide her to the other room where everyone is. Kat poured the blood in the glass. Beneath my hands I can feel Alex growl as she awaits. I squeez her shoulder for support.

"Control it" I whispered to her.

I took the glass out of Kat's hand not tempted by the dark red liquid, even the sweet smell of it didn't tempt me anymore. I kneel down and hold out for her to take. She snatch it and quickly drown it down. Her chest rumble in pleasure. She threw her head back with her eyes closed. As soon as the last blood drip down her throat she snap her eyes at me. Her eyes wild and hungry and is looking for another pry to eat. Her eyes zeroed on me and jumped on me ready to attack.

I swiftly grab her arms and pinned her on the ground making sure that I wasn't hurting her. She cried out in frustration. Her growl grew louder, everyone stood there watching with their gaurd up ready to come in if need to.

"Calm down Alex" She try to wiggle out of my grip.

"Let me go!"She hissed as she trash in my arms.

"Look at me!" I command in a loud voice. Her wide eyes snap back at mine. "Control it, it's all in your head Alex. Control it don't let it control you." I look at her deeply.

She close her eyes and her face relaxed at the same time, she stopped trying to squirm out of my hold. She flutter her eyes open and I saw the same innocent girl once again. I immidiately let her go, she threw her arms at me. I wrapped my arms around her while I stood up with her in my arms.

"Good job Alex I'm proud of you" I tighten my embrace on her.

Everyone had a smile on their faces proud of what we achieved.

"Can I see my mommy now? Since I can control it." Her voice seem so lost and vulnerable.

I frown feeling something heavy weigh down on my chest as I look at her pleading eyes. I set her down and kneel infront of her. I tuck the strands of her brown hair behind her ear. I didn't want to tell her that she can never see her mom ever again. She can never go up to her, hug her, talk to her let her know she's ok.

"Um Alex you have to realize that your mom believes you died in that hospital. I'm sorry but you can't see her-

"But I miss her" Tears threaten to spill.

My throat tighten and all my words began to feel trap as I stare at the tears that's about to fall. I felt my mouth hang open but got nothing to say.

"Hey Alex, you know how we both shared your happy memories?" Dominic kneel infront of her, I look at him curiously.

"Yeah?" Alex rubbed her eyes.

"Well remember those memories everytime you miss her or home or you just feel sad look back at those happy memories. Remember all the times you made her smile because that's how she will remember you by. It's the memories that keeps us going right Jessy?" His eyes flash back at me giving me a knowing look.

I just stared at him in amazement by his words like an idiot. I felt heat rush through my cheeks feeling embarssed.

"Right" I whispered.

I watch as Dominic wiped away Alex's tears, the care and adortion in his eyes made my heart actually melt. How chessy. I hope he can't read my mind, my eyes widen at the thought of him doing that. I quickly rearrage my expression and stood up. Alex stood next to me wrapping her hand around mine. A smile tug over my lips because of this precious little girl.

"How about we all go out in the woods an exercise?" Michael suggested.

"Oh god, I hate exercising I only move when I have to" I whined earning a laugh from others.

"Sweetheart it's a different kind of exercise" Luke chuckled, "It's more like exercising our powers, we do that to develop more skill just in case we need it."

"It will be fun!" Kat jumped and took my hand.

Then we were off, as we ran to a place where Michael picked. Everything seems to go in slow motion, I can see the fresh rain drop from this morning on the green leaf up above. I can see the sipder on the far corner of the tree making a web. I can see birds up ahead. I can see red ants running along the log. Everything stopped for me to stare at, every detail of my suroundings was captured for me to see. It was like a different world.

I look to the left and grin at Alex, she looks so curious and happy about everything. Her smile lit up her face showing her beauty. We all came to a stop inside this big empty space, tress planted in a perfect circle around us.

"Now let's play" Chester rubbed his hands together forming a sly smile."Capture the flag"

Everyone grinned and cheered, capture the flag that means running. Damn it. I'm just glas I have better energy to pull it off. My heart pound anxiously at what was about ot happen.

"I pick Jessy first!!" Kat yelled infront of everyone tugging me to her side.

"No Jessy is in my team!" Chester pulled me to his side.

I press my lips together staring at both of them amused. They both had a scowl stretch across their faces as they tug me like I'm a rope. They are like bunch of kids I swear.

"I pick Alex!" Michael took her in his arms with a knowing grin.

We all stop bickering on who I'm going with, we stare at them curiously.

"What's Alex's powers?" Niki asked she always seem so quiet compare to everyone, she's mature and sensible opposite from every single one of them. They are loud, immature and loud! But I find them entertaining.

"You Alex can control nature," He smiled at her. "Which includes animals"

"Animals! I like animals." Alex smiled cheerfully.

Michael put her down and kneel infront of her. A smile tug on my lips as I saw the happiness shine in her eyes.

"How about we test it now?" He smiled. "Close your eyes Alex and imagine any animal and tell it to come to you"

We watch anxiosly at what is about to happen. Alex hesitated and close her eyes and concentrate hard. We all waited and looked around us seeing if something happened. A loud growl made my head snap up at the direction. The beating heart beat of the animal is fast and strong. You can feel its powerful paw running vibariting on the dirt. A howl echo the forrest, we froze staring at the big white wolf running towards us. My eyes widen in fear that the wolf might attack us.

It pulled to a stop inches away from Alex and Michael. I took a step forward my protective side came up. I felt Dominic's hand pull me to a stop. I glare at him annoyed why no one is doing anything.

Alex's big doll eyes stare at the wild beast, the wolf stop growling and stand straight. Over powering her height. She raised her hand towards his snout, she touched it without fear and hesitation. The wolf bowed down to her letting her patt his head.

All of us stare at them in amazement. A smile lit Alex's face happiness filled her making me smile at the sight.

"I was imaging a puppy but this dog is so pretty" She snuggle closer to the wolf, we gave out a chuckle staring at Alex in awe

The wolf almost purred at her touch, he stood over her in a protective way keeping her away from our reach.

"Can we keep him?" Alex gasp look up at me with big shinny eyes.

"Can she?" I gave a teasing smile towards Michael, he gave me a playful glare.

"I don't think so sweetie, a wolf will be missed by his pack" He explained.

Alex pout but the happiness still shine in her it's the first time I actually seen her truely happy. She whispered something to the wolf we watch as the wolf playfully licked the side of her face making her laugh. Then the wolf went running off towards the woods.

"Alex is in my team!" Luke yelled.

Then it began all over again, the arguement seem to take almost an hour the sun above us is long gone. We decided I'm teaming up with Chester, Michael and Alex is together, Luke and Kat teamed then it's Niki and Dominic. We all have our own flags one is defending and one is attacking. We only need one person to do one task, who needs lots of players to defend and attack when you have speed and powers you can never imagine.

This is going to be fun.

"Ok so I'll defend since I'm the best defender and you attack just look out for Kat. Once she kicked me in my most precious area push me in the lake kick me in the head and threw poo on me!  She's the devil! I can never use my power on her because she keeps dissapearing." He said dramatically making me laugh and also silently praising Kat for that.

"You think this is funny? You just wait and see what she'll do to you" He glare at me pointing his fingers. I let out a few laugh before calming don his face is priceless. "Who's team are you in?!" He yelled putting his hand on his hips.

"Ok! Ok" I sobered up.

"Right" He narrow his eyes on me, I gave him a cheeky grin in return. "Ok when you capture all the flags you will whistle like this" He skillfully whistle a soft tune melody looking up at the sky. "You try."

I copied his tune and whistle, we grinned at each other.

"Alright team!" He shout right at my face pumped up full of energy. He playfully punch me on the shoulder but that playfulness seems to rough and forced.

I wince rubbing at the area he hit feeling a slight burn on my skin. I punch his arm in full force pretending to be playful. He stumble on the ground groan in pain, his face twisted in agony as he rub his arms.

"Let's go team!" I shout at his face like he did to me, I ruffled his hair

"Not cool Jessy!" He slap my hands away.

Before I could response a loud whistle erupt the forrest signaling us that it started. I sent him a wink before running off into the woods. The feeling of your feet move touching the ground in the slightest second. It feels like running on clouds, I don't feel myself touching the ground because of the fast movements. I inhale the deep fresh cut grass lingering in the air. I can hear foot steps on the ground every where in different direction. I focus my eyes staring ahead and saw Michael on top of a big rock standing infront of his blue flag ready to defend.

I sprint over to his direction hiding at every tree as possible and not making a sound. My eyes glued to that blue flag. Excitment and anxiousty rushed over me, I can feel the adrenaline pumping in my veins.

 A crack of a broken branch made both our head snap at the direction where it was. My eyes snap at Kat, she gave me a wink and dissapeared into the air. With that I sprint towards the flag knowing she was after it. Michael's head snap up to my direction his lips stretch into a playful smile ready for attack.

I catch glimse of Kat re-appearing and disaapearing like it was nothing. The dork would always struck a pose everytime she appears. I had the urge to stop and laugh at her stupid poses.

I still had no idea how to control my power. Do I have to have strong deep emotions to control it? How does it work? Do I close my eyes and think of it? Pull my hands forward as if waiting for something to appear? I am clueless.

 Next thing we know a big tree branch flung at my face, I felt the scrape of the wood on my face. I stumble back st the surprise attack. There stood Kat with a big smug grin on her face behind the branch that she swung at me. I glare at her rubbing my face.

"Cheap shot Kat" I grumble making her give out her laugh that always seems soft and magestic.

Before I could throw something at her or hit her she dissapeared I took that chance to run to Michael. Now I stood infront of him and in the moment my foot touch the ground his hands flew towards me. I dodge it in instinct not that I have any skill of fighting, I gasp shock not knowing what to do. A smirk creep across his lips seeing my panic.

His speed and skillful technique was intimidating so I just stood there motionless.

"Come on Jessy don't look so frighten" He chuckled.

I saw his blue flag stuffed in his pocket, maybe if I was fast enough I could snatch it and make a run for it?

 "Use your power on me Jessy come on" He encourage.

"I don't know how to" I sighed annoyed.

"Just focus." He threw his fist down waiting for me to do something. "Come on I'll give you a chance to attack" He grinned.

I hesitated not knowing what to do so I closed my eyes trying to focus on my inner powers I have to bring out. I squeez my eyes tighter but I felt nothing and stupid. I snap my eyes open frustrated, Michael threw his fist flying right at my face. I easily dodged it amazed at the speed we were both going.

"Hey! Time out!" I whine as he keep throwing punches I dodge it frantically in panic.

I knew I should of paid attention in PE! I caught one of his attacks my hands clamping over his fist.

"Stop" I said gasping for air. God damn it if I knew Michael is some bad ass fighter I would have left him alone.

 To both of our surprises he stopped, it was like before when I told Michael to open the door when he locked Alex up. He seem so determined to keep her in there alone but he followed my request. it shocked all of us.

"Give me the flag Michael" I press wanting to see if he will follow.

His eyes seems hallow and empty as his hands mindlessly reach behind and hand over the blue flag. A grin flash over my face. This is cool I can tell people what to do?! I chuckled amused at Michael's confused face.

"Thanks Michael, you're a doll" I winked at him with a laugh.

Then I was running off away from him.

"Hey what the hell did you do?!" He shout after me.

I can hear his footsteps close behind me, other noises distracted me, shouting and laugther came everywhere. A big flashing of lightning came up ahead causing me to skid to a stop. Was that from Luke?

"I think I'll take that" Kat appeared with a blink of a second right infront of me snatching the blue flag off my hand. Before I could react she dissapeared her laughter trail behind her.

"Kat! You cheater!" I frown at my own careless ways.

I saw two blury flashes of body race past me causing a great strong wind hit me. I saw that familar blue eyes look over his shoulder his eyes flashing in amusement.

"Keep up with the pros honey" Dominic teased.

 I glared at the back of his head annoyed, I chased after them the adrenline pumping through me making everything feel exciting. I heard another set of footsteps but it didn't belong to a human, the pounding of the footsteps is too heavy. I look over my shoulder a laugh escape my lips staring at the same white wolf from before. Alex sitting ontop of her new bestfriend, the wolf ride her to where she wants.

I ran forward but I didn't see Luke a few meters away with a big grin on his face staring at me daringly. A puple lightning erupt right above him, he raise his hands and catch the lightning bolt in his hands. It was the most amazing thing I have seen. I swallowed loudly and yet again I feel useless and clueless to everything. The electric sound made me flinch freezing in place. Alex flew in the middle of us and gracefully hopping down on the wolf.

We stare at her curiously, she crouch down and set her palm of the dirt grass beneath her. A loud cracking sound erupt the place, the ground vibrated dangerously. I stare at the crack on the ground which happen to race up towards Luke. Then a loud crack came and the ground open beneath where Luke stood swallowing him in the hole.

A laugh came from Alex I stare down at her amazingly, I laugh and ran to her.

"You're amazing!" I kiss her forehead ruffling her soft hair.

The wolf kneel infront of her helping her get on his back, she climbed up easily and took hold of his fur for support. We both flash each other smiles, I couldn't be more proud of her. We ran past the big hole Alex created, Luke sat there full of mud.

"That's cheating! You are not allowed to help each other!" He yelled almost giving out a loud whine making both of us laugh.

I can feel Kat's powers around the area close by I knew if I came running towards her she would just vanish and do her tricks on me playing around with an invesible person is kind of impossible. I focus all my attention to her. The only power I knew I can control.

"Kat come out show yourself" I command.

She appeared infront of me a few miles away I smiled I want to test how far I can take this little power I have. I thought my power is to control things with my emotions? Michael never said anything about mind control.

"Run around in circle" I press my lips together amused.

"What?" She frown.

"Run around small circles like a dog." I grinned.

In return she did as told and mindlessly followed I watch as she ran in small circles. I threw my head back and laugh.Her face twisted in anger and annoyance.

"I'm going to kill you Jessy" She hissed.

"Ok stop" I wiped the tears that escape.

She huffed placing her hands on her hips annoyed that I have control over her.

 "How are you doing this?! Even Chester never had control over me" She shout with wide eyes.

"Let's be honest here Chester isn't the brightest" I smirk.

A small smile crack on her lips but I can still see the annoyance lingering on her face.

"Now I want you to grab all the flags and bring them back to me" I smirk leaning against the tree lazily.

"What?! No way! I can't do that" She protest.

I gave out a laugh giving her flat expression at her attempt on making an excuse.

"We both know you're the fastest one who can get it" I chuckled.

"I know I am pretty amazing" She flip her soft blonde locks with a smirk.

"Well then go get it now" I said in a cool calming voice.

"Ugh! I knew I should have teamed up with you!" She huffed angerily.

Her cute face turned red and with that she vanished. I sat down on beneath the tress feeling the cool breeze of the night. I threw my head back leaning my head on the rough bark of the tree. I close my eyes and smiled hearing all their voices shout at Kat.

I felt Kat appear I open my eyes seeing her hands holding out three flags. I stood up and grinned and pull my hand for her to hand it over to me.

"This is so unfair" She mumbled but I saw a glint of amusement in her eyes.

"The things I hear about how you play since when do you play fair?" I arch an eyebrow.

"That's true" She smirk. "Just wait until we play again!" She threatened.

"Looking forward to it" I smirk back and whistled the melody Chester taught me.

In time he came running in a flash standing right beside me with a big grin.

"You got all of it!"He cheered throwing his arm over my shoulder. 

"No, I got all of it" Kat huffed rolling her eyes at me.

"Huh?"

"She did her mind control crap on me" She threw her hands up in frustration.

Chester glance down at me amused he laughed and gave me a high five. He side hugged me earning a glare from Kat.

"You tamed the devil!" He laughed. "Since when did you have that kind of power?"

"Isn't it remarkable" Michael's voice appear making all of us turn to see him standing there with the rest following behind.

"What's remarkable?" Nikki fold her arms staring at me.

"I only sense one power on her but she seems to have more it makes me wonder Jessy," Michael's eyes twinkle in amazement.

He walk up to me taking my hand staring at me with his blue glowing eyes with a hint of green the lined in his iris. He flash me his perfect white teeth.

"It makes me wonder what you're really capable of"

"She cheated!!" Kat disrupt our little talk.

Then another fight among all of us started once again, I was afraid we are going to be here all night arguing about who won. Michael rolled his eyes with me giving me a smile, I chuckled and watch as Kat and Chester argue once again.

Like I said they are like a bunch of kids.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

13K 586 31
*Will be undergoing editing soon* "I was your curse , and you were my disease. I was saving you , but you were killing me." After loosing everything...
6K 323 34
Valentina , a naive 18 year old sweet girl ,loves to help people ,extremely empathetic. Raised by a single mother ,she is unaware of a lot of not so...
1.8M 54K 32
Ella is falling apart trying to live a "perfect" high school life. Then she meets Ren, who can see past her scars. Suddenly perfection isn't her only...
142K 6.8K 33
After stealing his enemy's daughter, Daniel Volkov never expects to be the one who gets captivated. ⚠️ WHOLESOME & ANGSTY MAFIA ROMANCE ⚠️ She press...