How Did This Happen? *A One D...

By Pandasrcool85

I was just another regular Asian girl. Except I lived in a adoption center. I lived here for the past 11 year... More

How Did This Happen? *A One Direction adopted Story*
Chapter 1: My New Parents.. Well New Brothers......
Chapter 2: New Life, New Family
Author's Note
Chapter 3: Well.. Umm. This is interesting.
Chapter 4: New House, NEW EVERYTHING. HOLY FUDGECAKES
Chapter 5: What an ODD Life
Chapter 6: Getting a new start, WHICH I LOOOVEEE!! :)
Chapter 7: HOLY FUDGECAKESSSSSS.....
Chapter 8: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Chapter 9: Let's get this party started!
Chapter 10: FINALLY!
Chapter 11: What An Interesting Day
Chapter 12: HURRY UP!
Chapter 13: The. Best. No. BETTER.
Chapter 14: Some poo is about to go down.
Chapter 15: YOUR A GENIUS!!
Chapter 16: A New Song
Chapter 17: Hospital Breakdown
Chapter 18: Waking up
Chapter 19: Starting again. HOLY FUDGE! I MADE IT IN?!?!?!?!
Chapter 20: Have a Celebration!
Chapter 21: What a wonderful surprise!
Chapter 22: I don't feel so well.
Chapter 23: TIME TO RECORD!
Chapter 24: A fun night
Chapter 25: FUN GAME!!!
Chapter 26: Not feeling too well
Chapter 27: Running Around
Chapter 28: IM READY, IM READY. PROMOTION. PROMOTION.
Chapter 29: It's the BEST DAY EVER!!
Chapter 30: Meeting Someone New
Chapter 31: So tired.
Chapter 32: What an interesting day...
Chapter 33: Practicing hurts....
Chapter 34: What a busy busy week....
Chapter 35: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
Chapter 36: THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Chapter 37: Just a Regular Day
Chapter 38: NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Chapter 39: It hurts really badly..
Chapter 40: Back For You
Chapter 41: So nervous.
Chapter 42: NO WAY!
Author's Note
Chapter 43: PHEW. Tired.
Chapter 44: Airplane ride and a surprise!
Chapter 46: I Try Not To Let It Happen
Chapter 47: I'm Not letting it Get In My Way
Chapter 48: Yes, I am Truely, Madly, Deeply, crazy in love with you.
Chapter 49: THIS IS A VERY INTERESTING DAY :)
Chapter 50: WHAT?! Fine...
Chapter 51: It's already time to go?!
Chapter 52: OH MER GAWD!
Chapter 53: I'm pooped out
Chapter 54: Some exciting news!
Chapter 55: She's Not Afriad
Chapter 56: OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH. I AM GOING TO BE ON ELLEN!!!!
Chapter 57: Coming back Home
Chapter 58: Having a Great Time till you came
Chapter 59: Shopping time!!!
Chapter 60: I know we only Met, but Let's pretend It's Love.
Author's Note: VERY IMPORTANT!!! MUST READ TO FIND OUT ABOUT HDTH
Chapter 61: The end of fun

Chapter 45: ITS THE BEST DAY EVER

7.8K 67 2
By Pandasrcool85

Annabelle's P.O.V.

I was jumping up and down with Vicki and we were running through the hotel. We finally calmed down after like 10 minutes and I sat next to Will on my bed. He put his arm around me and Ohh gezz. Here comes the major blush.

Ok. This is like the best day ever.

1.Will tells me he loves me

2.I get to go to Disney Land

3.Will. GAH. 

"Ok. You guys are calmed down now." Liam chuckled. 

"WHHAT. We never been to Disney Land." Me and Vicki said at the same time.

"JINX!" We both said. We just ended up laughing to death. 

"Ok. So the park opens at 10 and we will leave the hotel at 11. We will get there at noon and go from there. The breakfast here opens at 6 in the morning. Then we have the Ellen show on Wednesday and she wants Anna to be in the interview." Liam said.

I almost spit out my tea, "WHAT? She wants me to be in it?!" I was shocked.

"Yep. And then we will fly back on Wednesday night arriving on Thursday evening. Friday will be when our family comes over and celebrate Thanksgiving." Liam said.

"Uhh ok. Thanks Daddy." I kissed him on the cheek and went to the restroom.

Woah. This can not be happening. Me on the Ellen's show?! No way! I was washing my face and hands and drying them. I unlocked the door and see Will on my bed playing with Lux. Awwwwww. Rachel was cuddling with Niall. EWWWW. Just kidding.

"Hey. Watch it Niall. I don't want her being prego early." I glared at him. I jumped on my bed and played Lux and Will. Lux wanted to play with my glasses, but I had to take them off. 

"Hungry." She said. I grabbed the bottle of milk from Lou's bag and handed it to her. I sat her in my lap and she started to drink it. I sat against the dashboard and Lux in my laps with Will next to me. 

"You know, you will make a great mother." He murmured.

"Ehh. But I am still young, you know?" I kissed his cheek. I glanced at Niall and Rachel. Awww. They were asleep. Niall was hugging Rachel and Rachel was against his chest. Awwww man. That is so DAM adorable. 

"Aww. Look at them two." I whispered. Lou was taking a nap and Lux was about to fall asleep. 

"Yeah. They look so cute. Picture time!" He whispered yelled. I got out my phone and took a picture. I posted it on twitter saying,"@Nialloffical @Rachbear21 Look at them two. So cute! <3 :)

I tweeted it and put my phone on the dresser. Lux fell asleep and I put her next to me. I layed down next to her and I hugged her. Will layed down next to me and hugged me. OHH GEEZ. DOES HE WANT TO KILL ME OR SOMETHING? He kissed me head and I fell asleep.

*2 hours later*

"WAKE UP!" Someone yelled.

"WHAT!" I yelled back.

"We are going to go see the lights now!" Louis and Eleanor was jumping on my bed. "Fine. Let me get dress. I look horrible." I try to get up, but Will's arm was around me.

"Will. Babe. Get up." I shake him up. Ok. No reply. One more time."Will. BABE. Get up." I said just a little louder. Ok.

"WILL! GET UP!" I yelled. He fell off the bed.

We were all laughing to death. "Hey. That hurts." He was rubbing his head. "Awww. It's ok, boo." I patted my bed. Niall and Rachel were awake and Rachel was reading my book, Ruby Red. "Good book, huh? Rachel?" I asked her.

"Yep. Thanks for letting me borrow it." She said. I smiled and Niall said," Looks like I got myself a book worm. Well two!" He laughed.

"But I am your book worm." Rachel cooed. They kissed and I used Louis and Eleanor's hand to cover my eyes.

"MY EYES! THEY BURN!" I yelled."Oh. SHUT UP ANNA!" Rachel yelled. "Không." I yelled back. "Hey! Don't get Asian sassy on us!" Louis was doing his z formation. Oh. This reminds me of good times.

"Stop being so sassy Louis." I said. I sticked out my tongue at him and he gasped. "Oh no you didn't." He said. "Oh. Yes. I Did." I smirked. I looked through my luggage and try to find some clothes.

"Dang girl. Your luggage is organize. And wear something a little fancy. Not too. Like dress and sandels or heels." Eleanor said.

"OOO-KKK!" I said. I picked out my green flower dress that I took the straps off. I bought the dress and I took off the straps and made it shorter. I layed it out on my bed and took out my yellow sandal and pink cardigan. It was a short cardigan.

"Wow. Who made this dress?" Eleanor gawked.

"Umm. I did." I was looking for my curling iron.

"For reals?! You make everything by hand!" She said! "Yeah. That is when you are conservative on money and make things!" I said. I took out my curling iron and took out my undergarments.

"Ok. Out boys. We girls need to get ready." I said. they rushed out and I locked the door that connected us. 

"Ok. I am going to take a shower. Rachel, I will pick your clothes out for you, ok?" I asked her. She nodded and I went to go take a shower.

*10 minutes later*

I was done with my shower and I feel fresh. I dried myself and put on my dress. I zipped it up and walked outside.

"Ok. Your turn Rachel." I said. She out my book down and rush into the restroom. My curling iron was still in there. I put on shorts under my dress and my hair was drying naturally. 

It was only 5:30 and went to the other girls room. Vicki, Stephanie, Reagan, and Gina were in the other room. I guess everyone took a shower except Vicki. She was in the restroom still.

"Ok. You girls need help with anything?" I asked them.

"YES! Everything!" They yelled. I chuckled and went through their luggage.

"Ok. Stephanie, you will wear your purple sparkly dress and little black heels. Gina, you will wear this white dress that had a belt with it and white lace flats, Reagan, you will wear this yellow dress that has a little belt with it and white wedges." I picked out their clothes.

"THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!" They hugged me and quickly got changed.

"Ok. Do you want me to do your hair and make-up too?" I asked them. They nodded really fast and I did Gina first. 

"Ok. You hair is wavy and long, so... Fish tail braid with a few pieces that is curled with a little flower I  have. I quickly did her hair and it was long. I curled a few strands that framed her face and put a little white flower in her hair. "Ok... Let's see. Make-up. nothing big. Your face is naturally pretty. No foundation. Ok. I am adding a little blush and a little sparkling eyeshadow. Mascara and done!" I put my hands up. 

"WOW. You are amazing!" She hugged me. I moved on to Reagan. "Ok. Your hair is naturally curly, so I will straighten it and waterfall braid it." I did her hair and bobby pinned it. CUTE.

"Ok. Make-up. Just lip gloss and mascara." She looked in the mirrow and gawked.

"OH MY GOSH. THANK YOU SO MUCH!" She hugged me hard and I did Stephanie.

"Ok. Stephanie. hmmm. I will do a braid that will wrap around your head. Like a crown. your hair is wavy so that is perfect." I started to do the crown and finished it under 5 minutes.

"Ok. Make-up. Some blush, mascara, and lip gloss." I was finally done and they all looked in the mirror.

"WOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH ANNA!" They all yelled and hugged me.

"Ok. Can you do Vicki for me? I have to do my hair now." I rush out of the room and Rachel was zipping up her dress that I picked out for her. It was a blue and white dress. It was blue on the top and white on the bottom. I let her borrow my white heels and she was so gorgeous.

"Rachel. You look stunning." I almost cried. "Well you picked it out for me." She said. I hugged her and started on my hair. I did natural curls. I just wrapped it around the iron and hold it there for a few seconds. 

*20 minutes later*

I was finally finished with my hair and it turned out really cute. I put on mascara and put in my contacts. I blinked a little and looked at myself. I wasn't that person from 5 years ago.

"Are you guys done yet?" Will asked us.

"Yeah." I yelled. I grabbed my clutch and put money, my phone, headphones, and the hotel card. All the girls met up in my room and we checked ourselves in the mirror.

"You girls look amazing." Lou said.

"Thank you. I will see you tonight" I smiled. I hugged her and made our way out. All the boys dropped their mouth and gawked. 

"Wow. You girls. Look amazing." They all said. We blushed and made our way out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 30.3K 62
Hailey Malik life seems great, living with One Direction and having Zayn Malik as an adopted brother. Even coming from an abusive childhood, she stan...
14.1K 473 71
Liam Payne decides to adopt... Just who he adopts?... I guess you'll have to read to find out.
402K 13.4K 61
I know what you're thinking. Another Adopted by One Direction story? But I promise, this one is different. You've probably heard that before, huh? We...
25.3K 733 31
I'm very lonely. My parents abuse me so I left. I've lived on the streets for a very long time now. The cops keep chasing me but I didn't do anything...