Imperfectly Perfect Love | JJ...

By hana_imagines

Life is like a train. People board and leave at every station. But what matters is the people who stay till t... More

Character Sketch
Part 1 - Where are your eyes huh?
Part 2 - New Friends
Part 3 - Paths Cross
Part 4 - The Teams
Part 5 - Eyes!!
Part 6 - Working Together
Part 7 - Darling and Dickhead
Part 8 - Roses are Red!!
Part 9 - Ouch!! That hurts Darling!
Part 10 - Jerk Mode: Off
Part 11 - Winner!!
Part 12 - Dark and Cold
Happy Birthday BTS💜
Part 13 - Truth Unseen
Part 14 - A Clear Picture
Part 15 - Fixing things
Part 16 - Bunny 🐰
Part 17 - Kookie loves Cookie
Part 18 - The First Couple❤
Part 19 - Stay Like This!
Part 20 - F. R. I. E. N. D. S
Part 21 - Different!!
Part 22 - Cold Breeze
Part 23 - Birthday!!!
Part 24 - Behind the smile
Part 25 - The Real Her
Part 26 - Angry Bird!!!
Part 27 - Just One Day
Part 28 - Kiss!!!
Part 29 - Fear of Rejection
Part 30 - Past and Pain
Part 31 - One-sided Love
Part 32 - Ignorance hurts!!
Part 33 - Misconceptions
Part 34 - Her feelings!!
Part 35 - Finally!!
Part 36 - Confession
Part 37 - Trip's Done!!
Part 38 - Apple of his eye!!
Part 40 - One Last Time!!!
Part 41 - Out of Blue!!!
Part 42 - He is Back
Part 43 - Agony
Part 44 - Back in Seoul
Part 45 - His Assistant
Part 46 - In Pain
Part 47 - Her Chauffeur!
Part 48 - Long Time No See!
Part 49 - Jungoo 🐰
Part 50 - Pills
Part 51 - Star in the House
Part 52 - New Year
Part 53 - Date
Part 54 - Ignorance
Part 55 - Love Maze
Part 56 - Business Party
Part 57 - The Conference
Part 58 - Giving Up
Part 59 - The Heartbreak
Part 60 - Marriage
Part 61- His wife
Part 62 - Empty-Hearted
Part 63 - Wasted
Part 64 - Talk
Part 65 - Yearning Love
Part 66 - Double Celebration!!
Part 67 - Missing You
Part 68 - Accident
Part 69 - Major Revelation
Part 70 - DO NOT DISTURB
Part 71 - Kindling Love
Part 72 - A Guest?
Part 73 - A Mutual Deal
Part 74 - 24 Hours
Part 75 - A New Member
Part 76 - Mama Bear
Part 77 - Get-Together
Part 78 - A Hole in The Heart
Part 79 - Mourning
Part 80 - Epilogue

Part 39 - The Final Couple!!

73 10 0
By hana_imagines

True love is not a hide-and-seek game; in true love, both lovers seek each other

-Michael Bassey Johnson

*******

It was a peaceful evening and Yuna was waiting for Jimin to come. She knew it from him that Kyunghee and Taehyung are dating. She finally got the courage to express her feelings to Jimin when she heard the news

Lately, she has been so confused with the feelings she has around Jimin. She stopped going to clubs and didn't meet guys ever since the trip since his question bothered her. She didn't feel like going to them and even stopped drinking for the whole month.

Jimin has never been so close to her since that day when she vented her past to him. She saw a different side of him, not just the kid one but also the protective one. She realized that she shares some feelings with him when he held her hand in front of Daniel and knocked him down.

And the whole month, she locked herself in her house to decipher the confused and conflicting feelings about him. She liked him, he is handsome, he is kind and good-hearted. But what made her confused is if she can trust him as her man. She has already gone through a painful breakup and can't afford to face one more.

Though she tried to forget about him or their moments, they kept wandering in his mind and she couldn't help herself from smiling heartily when she thought about him. Though Hana and Kyunghee called her many times, she purposely ignored them as hanging out with them would only make her meet Jimin, on whom she has indecipherable feelings.

She finally realised that she has a strong attraction to him and it's not something physical. She is emotionally attached him and wanted his support and warmth. She loved it when he was by her side understanding her past and gave her strength.

But she was scared to express. She was scared to express her feelings to the boy her friend once crushed on. She didn't want the same scenario to happen. She was scared if Kyunghee would be mad at her for liking Jimin.

But her fears crept away when she heard the news that Kyunghee and Taehyung were dating. Though they didn't meet since a month, they were in touch with phone. Jimin was the one who broke the news to her.

Gathering all the courage, she called him for a coffee. She was never scared like this in her entire life. She now realised what feel the fear of rejection is. Nevertheless, she didn't want to back off and sit like a coward. She is ready to face it though her mind is clueless about what to do when he rejects her.

"Hey", Jimin came and sat in front of her. She smiled at him and his face beamed. It's been so long that he has seen her.

"Why didn't you come out of your house the whole month? I really got so worried that you were hiding something", he looked at her with concern and she just let out a chuckle.

"Yah! Is that funny for you? Look at you. You look sick", he pointed at her and she saw herself. She thought she looked alright.

"Am I not good?", she asked him and he shook his head vigorously in negation.

"I don't mean like that. You don't look well. You have bags under your eyes. Is something bothering you?", he asked her placing his hands on her and she shook her head. It's you, she wanted to say. Indeed, it was him who is bothering her heart and mind.

"It's nothing Jimin. Let's order something", she diverted him and he nodded. They ordered coffee and waited for the order to come.

"So what did you do the whole month by yourself?", he asked raising his brows and she tried searching for a story.

"I just slept and ate, did my usual routine you know?", she told him not knowing what to speak. He just nodded and tapped his fingers on the table looking around the café. His hair was combed to a side and he wore a solid brown shirt with ripped jeans. He looked damn hot, she thought to herself.

"Jimin", she called and he looked at her to continue.

"I need to tell you...", she stopped her words when the waiter served their coffee. He smiled at them and went from there.

"What were you telling Yuna?", he asked her and she shook her head telling that it's nothing. He found her behaviour very much different. Her usual self is always confident and had that sassy kink in her words. Today she is more of stuttering and at loss of words. He wondered what might have happened to her.

They completed their coffee in silence and Yuna insisted on paying the bill. They left the café and started walking on the street. Yuna was continuously fidgeting with her fingers and Jimin observed that.

"Are you alright Yuna?", he asked her and she nodded.

"Don't lie", he eyed her and she gulped down her throat.

"Jimin", she called him and he smiled at her to continue. Her heart fluttered at his smile and she held his hands looking into his eyes. He was shocked at her actions, it was so unlikely of Yuna.

"What is it Yuna?", he asked her softly and she squeezed his hand tightly.

"I need to tell you something", she started.

"What?", he looked at her with a piercing gaze.

"I like you", gathering all her courage she uttered those words and closed her eyes. He was shocked at her confession and was at loss of words. She opened her eyes not, able to understand his silence. She looked at him in his eyes and he pulled out of her hands. A wave of hurt already gushed in her blood and she understood what will happen next. She didn't know she wouldn't be ready to face it.

"I am sorry Yuna, I don't think we could make a couple", he spoke and tears had already taken their place in her eyes.

"Why?", she managed to ask though her heart pained at his rejection.

"I want a love that lasts forever Yuna. And I know you can't do that. You were in relationship so many times and broke up many times. I am not judging you Yuna. It's just that you are not my type Yuna. I just can't imagine my girl with another man", he spoke and she felt heartbroken at his words.

She knew she had many boyfriends after her breakup with Daniel but they were just to divert herself from her past. She has never been so sincere to anyone and never confessed her feelings to anyone. She agrees that she was with many guys and even slept with them but she fell for none of them.

"I respect your decision Jimin. I'll be leaving now", she spoke and when he was about to speak something, she interrupted him.

"I need time to digest it Jimin. Don't talk anything please", she spoke and walked away. Little did she know that the man she adores has burst into tears once she walked away.

#####

Yuna's Pov

"Taehyung, I am sorry I can't come today. I need to be with her. She is crying very badly", Kyunghee spoke on the phone looking at me.

"I don't know Tae, I will ask her and tell you. Don't worry, she is with me. I will call you again okay", she hung the call and ran to me.

"I am sorry for spoiling your date with Taehyung. I am very sorry", I apologise but she shook her head in negation.

"It's not more important than my friend", she spoke and hugged me tight. I got to know that Hana already left for a date with Jungkook. I am happy for them. I still feel guilty for spoiling Kyunghee's date but I don't know where to go. I feel so pathetic now

"Now tell me, what happened?", she asked me and I narrated the whole incident. She looked at me for a moment and hugged me tight.

"I know the pain Yuna. Just cry it loud", she hugged me even more tight and I sobbed in her embrace. I badly need a support now. I never knew I would go this weak and for a man. I thought I would never give my heart to someone else after my tragic breakup with Daniel. But this idiot managed to get into it somehow and now it's very tough to remove him.

"Did he say those words?", she asked me and I nodded in positive. Even I wondered why he said that, I know he never judged me but still his words about me hurt me so much.

"This Jimin is become a kid day by day. Did he lose his mind or what?", Kyunghee looked angry. She picked her phone and tapped on it. I realised what she was doing. I immediately grabbed the phone from her and cut the call. Why the hell she is calling him?

"Why are you calling Jimin now?", I asked her and she took a sigh.

"He needs to know what he spoke and how he hurt you. That idiot lost his sense I guess", Kyunghee snapped and tried to grab the phone from me but I didn't want to give it to her. I didn't want Kyunghee to get involved in this.

"Just leave it. I don't want to think about him now. It is making me feel bad. Let's do something else",I asked her and she smile. She walked from the hall and got some chips which I love the most. I guess food could divert me from him.

"Game of Thrones?", she asked and I nodded vigorously. At least Jon Snow could free my mind from that handsome jerk

#####

"It feels so good Jungkook", she spoke inhaling the scent of the roses in the park.

"Those words were so good on the bed yesterday Hana", he smirked and she hit his hand completely embarrassed. He smiled at her flushed face.

"I want to do it again and again Hana", he whispered in her ears and she became a tomato listening to his words.

"Yah!", she walked away from him and he paced behind her. She sat down at a bench and he sat beside her holding her hand and interlocking her fingers with his. She rested her head on his shoulder and he kissed her wrist making her smile.

"When was the last time you talked to your dad Hana?", he asked her out of nowhere and she looked up to see his face. She wondered why he was asking that all fo a sudden.

"Why?", she raised her brows.

"I just wanted to know", he looked at her tucking her hairs behind her ear.

"The last time I talked was when we moved out of the house just before joining college", she spoke remembering the day she waved them a bye and had a small talk. She took a deep sigh and Jungkook grabbed the phone from her.

"What are you doing Jungkook?", she was shocked as he was searching something on her phone. He finally let out a sigh and tapped the phone. She was thunderstruck when he dialled her father's number.

"What the hell!", before she could even hit him, her father lifted the call. she took a gulp down her throat and answered the call.

"Appa", she answered and could hear his voice from the other side. She squeezed Jungkook's hand in nervousness.

"What happened?", he asked her on the other side and she didn't have any reason to blurt. She looked at Jungkook and then started speaking.

"I just called to know how you are doing?", she blurted and bit her lip in tension. There was complete silence on the other side. She checked if her phone had been muted but it isn't.

"Oh! I am good and you?", he asked her and her breathe stopped for a second. It's been long that she has heard his voice and above that she felt really overwhelmed when he asked about her.

"I am fine appa", she replied and squeezed Jungkook's hand even more controlling the urge to let out the tear from her eye. Jungkook assured her with a smile.

"Take care then, I need to go", he hung the call and Hana took a deep breath. She hugged Jungkook tightly and he kissed her hairs rubbing her back.

"Thank You Jungkook", she thanked for making the bold move. It made her overwhelmed with happiness after talking to her father. She never knew it would feel like this.

"I know it will make you happy Hana", he kissed her temple and she looked at him intensely. He cupped her face and wiped the tears on her face.

"I am so lucky to have you Jungkook", she spoke with her heart and he kissed her forehead.

"I am so lucky to have you Hana", with that he advanced to her lips and she closed her eyes anticipating his move.

#####

"Yah! Park Jimin", Taehyung rushed to his friend who is almost on the verge of falling. It's been a week since Yuna confessed and a deft left for the reopening of their college. Jimin didn't contact anyone since the day he rejected Yuna.

Finally Taehyung got irritated with his antics and barged into his house along with Kyunghee. They were shocked to see him all drunk with many bottles in front of him. Kyunghee immediately rushed to him seeing him in such a state.

Kyunghee didn't talk to Jimin since long because of the awkwardness but she couldn't ignore her friend for so long. The time she wanted to call Jimin to scold him for Yuna, she realised that it had been so long that she has talked to him.

She kept calling but he never lifted her calls. Even Taehyung tried his level best but Jimin always excused that he isn't in his home or that he is busy. Taehyung helped him get up.Jimin immediately hugged him and started sobbing.

"Yah! Jimin why are you like this? What is all this?", he asked him wiping his face with a tissue. Kyunghee picked the bottles and also the broken pieces. She cleaned it properly and made sure to be careful over the glass pieces. Taehyung kept glancing at her as she picked the pieces afraid that she might get hurt.

"I miss her Tae", Jimin cried in Taehyung's shoulder and Kyunghee sat down in front of them. Jimin let out his tears holding him tight and Kyunghee looked at him confused.

"Who Jimin?", Taehyung asked and Jimin pulled out from the hug.

"I miss her. I miss Yuna", he spoke in his sloppy voice. Kyunghee looked at him and understood the situation. She was angry at him that he hurt her friend but now she understood there is something behind the rejection.

"Why did you reject her then?", Taehyung asked him as he already knows the story. Jimin looked at the ground and took a sigh. He was smelling alcohol and is still not completely sober.

"I am scared", he blurted and the pair looked at him in surprise.

"Scared of what?", it was Kyunghee this time.

"I am scared if she would leave me for another man. I like her so much. Gosh, I love her. I realised that I love her long back. I got so attached with her during the trip. And I realised I fell for her but I want someone whom I can depend on forever. I am not interested in a temporary relation", he spoke and Kyunghee smacked him on his head.

"Nobody knows which would last forever Jimin. Aish! This idiot is turning out to be dumber than what I thought. Jimin, no one can promise what would happen at which point of time. You can't force your ideology on reality. Not everyone can promise a forever and someone like Yuna who already had a dreadful past could never do that", Kyunghee tried to tell him the reality.

"Yuna has faced a lot already Jimin. Please don't hurt her because of your stupidity", she continued and he looked at him.

"She is right Jimin. You love her and she likes you. What's wrong in giving a chance? I know you might be scared if it might not work out. But what's the use of sitting like a coward without even trying it out? Yuna has changed a lot Jimin and everyone in this room knows the reason. She stopped clubbing Jimin, she is all alone to herself in this battle where her opponent is her love itself. Hanging out with guys is her past Jimin ah and you shouldn't judge her. And you can't stop her if she likes to go clubbing, it's her wish and you have to respect that. She is fighting hard to forget you Jimin. Get her before it's too late", Taehyung got up and so did Kyunghee.

"Where were you?", Jimin asked them and they looked at him in confusion.

"Why did you tell it to me now? Where were you all these days? Why didn't you barge into my house till now?", he asked with tears in his eyes. Kyunghee and Taehyung looked at each other and smiled.

"We tried but you either locked your house or performed stupid antics to not let us see you", Taehyung smacked Jimin's head and hugged him. Kyunghee also joined them.

"Sorry for hurting you that day", Jimin apologised Kyunghee and she smiled.

"Please don't be Jimin ah. I am glad that you did or else I wouldn't have realised my feelings for Tae", Taehyung ruffled her hair listening to her words. Jimin smiled at them.

"Take rest for today Jimin ah, you can talk to her tomorrow", Taehyung told and held Kyunghee's hand.

"I need to drop Kyunghee, it's getting late. I will come to you again after dropping her", he spoke and Jimin nodded. Kyunghee patted his head and waved him a bye. As they were about to step out of the door

"Taehyung ah", Jimin called and they turned towards him.

"Take me to Yuna's house"

"But Jimin, you are drunk", Kyunghee spoke but Jimin shook his head in negation.

"I am fine Kyunghee. I want to see her now", he trailed back of them. Having no option, they drove him to her house.

#####

"Kyunghee", Yuna was surprised at the sudden visit and was even more surprised when Taehyung got Jimin with him. Her eyes averted to him and she looked away. She was about to close the door but Kyunghee stopped at the right time.

"Just sort it out already", Taehyung pushed Jimin inside making him fall on Yuna and she had to hold him for support.

"Bye then, Good luck", Kyunghee cheered and the couple left from there.

"What is it now?", Yuna asked as he entered her house. She avoided his eye contact as she couldn't be controlling herself in front of him.

"Yuna, we need to talk", he spoke and she looked at him.

"You are drunk Jimin. I can smell alcohol on you", she walked away from him while he followed her.

"I know but I know what I am speaking and it is truth", he stated and she looked at him amused. She let out a sarcastic smile.

"If you want to tell me that you are sorry for everything and let's be normal, I am very much sorry as I couldn't do that. And you don't actually need to.....", she was cut as he crashed his lips on her. She was under shock would be an understatement at the moment.

She tried to pull herself from him remembering his words but his lips didn't leave her and his grip on her tightened. She wondered if this is the same Jimin whom she called angel once. She walked back as he deepened the kiss and landed on the wall.

He pushed himself in and she gave up resisting. She trailed along his lips and felt dizzy as explored her nook and corner. His breathe was smelling alcohol but she was more drowned in the movement of his tongue against hers.

Sparks were ignited in both of their bodies and they were enchanted to each other's aura. Tears streamed down her face both in happiness and sorrow. Happy that he kissed, sad that he left her on edge.

They pulled out lacking oxygen and took heavy breaths. He saw her tears and wiped them with his thumb.

"I love you Yuna", he finally confessed and she widened her eyes. He kissed her forehead and smiled at her reaction.

"You heard it right Yuna, I love you", he shouted it aloud and she hugged him tight, sobbing loud. She missed his hugs, his smile, his scent, his voice and his everything. She missed him as a whole and felt devastated after his rejection. His words were like honey to her ears.

Pulling out of the hug, she hit him on his chest while he winced in pain and chuckled at her actions. He knew she was hurt and that he deserves it.

"I hate you freaking much", she crashed on his chest and he kissed her hairs.

"I love you too", he spoke and she smiled in his embrace.

"Jimin i...", she was about to speak something but he shushed her lips by placing his index finger on her lips.

"You don't need to tell that back. Take your time", he kissed her forehead and interlocked her fingers with his. Her face beamed with smile at his warm actions. He pulled her to the sofa and made her sit down. He pulled her closer to him and she rested her head on his chest.

"I am sorry for being an asshole that time. I just played dumb without thinking about your feelings. I should have thought about it. Because of my stupidity, I hurt you as well as me. I am sorry for hiding my feelings Yuna", saying this he kissed her wrist.

"Had I not loved you, I would have knocked down your ass by now", she mouthed and he tooka gulp nervously. Both of them laughed the next second. He lied on the sofa and pulled her on him making both of them in a comfortable position. He gestured her to sleep on him and she lied on his chest happily.

"I am scared if I this is all a dream", she mumbled.

"Don't worry. It isn't", saying this he pecked her forehead and the newly formed couple drifted to sleep in each other's embrace finding peace and solace at last.

*******

Author's note:

Well! Well! Well! An early update because I will not be posting from tomorrow. I will post another episode of Imperfectly Perfect Love tomorrow and will be on hiatus till 18th of August as I am having exams.

And finally our Jimin and Yuna are also together. If you have any queries or suggestions,please do ask me. I would be glad to answer. Your support is always my motivation.

*DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW*

Thanking you all for reading my ff

Love you

Saranghae.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 212 5
there are 7 bullies of the university... there from rich family... they love to bully students whether they are from same grade or their junior or th...
374K 13.7K 80
I'll let you guys know first that this story is not like my 3 books... It's a family drama I got inspired by............by my brain😐 Taehyung an op...
43.5K 2.7K 48
After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japan. While trying to lead her life normall...
27.3K 2.2K 72
❝For as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.❞ A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...