Take My Hand

By boyloveangel

Lukas is not the best at being good, and with friends and parents like his is it any wonder? The only good th... More

The Winner!
1 Every Breath He Takes
2 Every Move He Makes
3 Every Bond He Breaks
4 Every Step He Takes
5 Every Single Day
6 Every Word You Say
7 Every Game You Play
8 Every Night You Stay
9 Every Vow You Break
10 Every Smile You Fake
11 Every Claim You Stake
12 I'll Be Watching You
13 Oh Can't You See
14 You Belong to Me
15 My Poor Heart Aches
16 With Every Step You Take
17 Since You've Gone
18 Lost Without A Trace
19 I Look Around
20 It's You I Can't Replace
21 I Feel So Cold
22 I Long For Your Embrace
23 I Keep Crying
24 Baby, Please
25 It's A Lot, Like Life
26 There's A New Game
27 We Like To Play You See
28 A Game With Added Reality
29 You Treat Me Like A Dog
30 Get Me Down On My Knees
31 We Call It Master and Servant
32 This Play Between the Sheets
34 And Me Underneath
35 Forget All About Equality
36 Let's Play Master and Servant
37 That's what's appealing
38 If you despise
39 That throwaway feeling
40 From disposable fun
41 Then this is the one
42 Domination is the name
43 Of The Game
44 They're Both Just the Same
45 Except In One You're Fulfilled
46 At the End of the Day
47 Master and Servant
48 There will be times
49 When My Crimes
50 Will Seem Almost Unforgivable
51 I give in to Sin
52 Because you have to
53 Make this life livable
54 But when you think I've had enough
55 From your sea of love

33 With You On Top

6.6K 268 57
By boyloveangel

There was music playing from the living room as I came down the stairs. It was classical and very inspiring. I smiled at the picture Sasha made as I stood in the doorway. He was cooking over the stove and humming along.

His hands seemed to dance as he tossed spices in the mixture. I leaned against the bottom cupboards to watch him with a bit of admiration. He glanced over at me and a smile crooked his mouth.

"Almost ready." He told me. I nodded and didn't reply for a moment.

"What's with the music?" I asked as he turned off the stove.

"It is Beethoven. Music is food for the soul." He looked at me while he said this and a smile teased the corner of his lips still.

"Food for the soul while you make food for our bellies?" I laughed a bit at the thought and he nodded.

"Yes, exactly. You should try it sometime if you need a little inspiration." He brought the plates to the table and gestured for me to sit down.

"It smells good." I said with appreciation. "Thank you, Sir."

"You are very welcome Lukas. Now, eat." He picked up his fork and I followed suit. For a few minutes we just concentrated on eating. I could feel him look over at me now and then, and it made me blush a little.

"Is there something on my face, Sir?" I asked a little sheepishly. He chuckled.

"No. I was just thinking of the other night. I like to see you on your knees in front of me, Lukas. It is very sexy." His words were said almost conversationally, and I could feel my blush intensify.

"Thank you? I... I like to see you in your suits for work. They make you look strong... and uh, authoritative." I bit my lip and peeked over at him nervously. I was relieved to see him smiling at me.

"You like my suits?" He asked me teasingly. I nodded my head.

"And um... your cologne." I was poking at the last of my food tensely, before taking a forkful and shoving it in my mouth as though I could stop myself from saying anything else too stupid.

"I would like to see you naked there, between my legs, next time. Would you do that for me, Lukas? I will wear my suit for you too." His words were like honey and velvet to my ears. Soft and sweet as they caressed me.

I closed my eyes and pictured it. My vulnerable self on my knees as he sat above me in his crisp black suit and tailored shirt. I could feel my breath quicken and nodded as my mouth watered.

"Yes Sir. I would like that very much, Sir." I replied hastily. My eyes opened as I felt his hands in my hair, tilting my head back to look at him as he hovered over me.

"Are you done eating?" He asked me with a warm look. I nodded my head and felt my heart beat wobble at the tug to my hair.

"Yes Sir. It was very good, Sir." I put down my fork and he took my lips in a brief kiss.

"Good. I am glad you liked it. I want to know everything you like, Lukas. I will be your Master, but I am also your boyfriend. If there is something you feel you need, I need you to speak to me. You always have permission to tell me what you need." His eyes brushed over my face as I stared up at him and I gulped as his hands caressed my throat.

"Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir." He held my head back and my throat bare to him a moment longer before letting go.

"Clean up the dishes, then join me in the living room." He ordered. I turned in my seat and nodded as I got up at the same time. I took our dishes to the sink and scrubbed them quickly. Then I washed the pan he used after packing up the leftovers for later.

My hands were dried and slightly shaking as I went into the quiet room with him sitting on the couch. He looked up from his phone when I walked in, and put it aside on the table as I approached.

I fingered the edge of my shirt and looked away. He was watching me. I pulled the fabric over my head in one quick movement and then folded it to place on the table. He was still staring wordlessly.

Like an unspoken command, I pulled off my pajama bottoms and folded them too. Once they were put aside, I fell awkwardly to my knees and scooted over to sit on my heels in front of him.

"You... uh, you said you wanted to see me... naked or whatever... Sir." I had troubles looking at him with how self-conscious I was feeling sitting there. I was fiddling with my fingers as the nerves started to overwhelm me.

"Thank you Lukas. You listened very well. Now, come here." His hands beckoned me and I scrambled up onto his lap with red cheeks that felt like they were burning. I covered my face with one hand in embarrassment.

His hands stroked my thighs as I straddled his lap. His face was smiling up at me as he suddenly pulled my legs tightly into him. I sat on his thighs now, and the warmth was distracting me on my butt and legs.

"We will do this as simply lovers the first time Lukas. Every innocent boy like yourself should have a romantic first time, don't you think? I want to make you feel special, and loved." His words caressed my ear just before his lips traced the shell of it. I shivered in his arms and nodded.

"Thank you Sasha. You... you have always made me feel loved." I admitted to him with a shy glance. It was nothing but the truth. Even his overbearing strictness and watchful gaze made me feel warm inside.

"That is because I do love you, Lukas. So very much." His hands carded my hair and I sank into his passionate kiss that stole my response away. I felt my breath stutter as his mouth moved against mine. I felt my chest feel full again.

"I ... Love... you... t..." My words were stopped with fierce, bold Frenching which bruised my lips to a bright red and had me panting. His hands wandered my naked body with grasping fingers that marked my skin briefly as they kneaded my planes and curves.

I gasped as he gripped my cheeks and massaged them, pulling me up on my knees again to venture into my crack. His fingers stroked over me, the bud tightening from the unfamiliar feel.

"Hold tight." His words fell on me only seconds before he lifted us both up from the couch in a swift movement. I clung onto the broad shoulders as he carried me in front of him up the stairs.

We stared at each other as he laid me back on the pristine bed. His hands stroked down my whole body, near reverently as his loving eyes followed. I let myself spread open to those tender caresses, emboldened by his passionate gaze.

"Don't move. I will be right back." He told me in a quiet voice. I laid down on the bedspread and gulped as his absence made me question myself. Was I really going to do this?

"Are you okay, Lukas?" I looked up at those words. Sasha stood there with his shirt now off, a bottle of lube in his hands, and a serious look on his face. He looked like he was prepared to walk away, and I protested from my soul.

"I'm okay... Really. I'm just a little nervous. Please don't stop." I moved to get up, but he came forward and kissed me, pushing me back down.

"Alright... relax my love. I believe you." His chuckle rumbled over me and I felt myself relaxing slightly as I waited for him to start.

"Does it hurt a lot?" I asked him quietly. He looked at me with his tender expression and shrugged.

"Everyone is different, Lukas. I will try to make it easier for you. Are you ready?" He stroked my thighs in long sweeping circles, and I admit it helped to lessen my anxiety.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I replied breezily. He grinned at me and I felt his fingers trail inside my thighs and down between my legs. I flinched a little at the ticklish sensation and took a deep breath.

He leaned back and I felt him slip something under me that was textured. I looked down and saw one of the towels from the bathroom. The cap to the bottle of lube cracked open with a jarring sound and I gulped as he squeezed some into his fingers.

It was clear and sticky looking. Thicker than I expected. His hand disappeared and I felt his fingers stroke over the bud of my backside. He massaged it and pressed against it, kissing a spot on my neck to distract me.

It was working up until his finger jabbed inside and I flinched again. He whispered comforting words in my ear as I clenched and then tried to force myself to relax. My body felt strange at the intrusion.

"Easy Lukas. Don't over think it. I want to make you feel good. Just lay back and feel." Sasha's voice soothed me. I concentrated on my breathing. In and out. Just like his finger as it slid back and forth.

He pressed another finger inside and I clenched again in surprise. He stilled only for a moment or two so I could get used to it. Then they slid deep inside my walls and my gut clenched in response.

He passed over the same spot with his long fingers pressing as he slid them around. My gut clenched again and I gulped at the feeling. I couldn't decide if I liked it. It felt strange. Foreign.

"Stop thinking Lukas. Touch yourself. Focus on that." His words flowed over me and I blushed. I looked over at him and he was watching me. I awkwardly reached for myself and held my semi in one hand.

This felt weird now too. He was staring at me as my hand stroked over my half hard mini-me. I didn't feel sexy. I had fingers up my ass and I was jacking when it wasn't hard. He probably thought I looked stupid.

His lips smothered mine and I felt his tongue sweep inside for a harsh lick. My eyes met his and I was staggered by the hot look that swam in them. I focused on his breathing. It was harsher than usual and quickened.

He was aroused. I was arousing him. I felt my confidence pick up a little at the sight of him starting to lose his tightly held exterior control. My hand steadied on my cock and I kissed him back with fervour.

I gasped a little as the combination of my hand and his stroking ramped up the tight coiling of my gut. His hand moved to cover mine and he stroked me harder and firmer until I was squirming with the sensations.

"Sasha! I'm goin..." I couldn't even get the words out as he pressed that spot inside me with his elegant strokes and I shot my load out onto my chest with a needy whimper.

"That's it, Lukas. Cumm for me." His dark eyes ran over my messed up body with such heat and desire. Even in this state I couldn't help but to feel good.

My head felt fuzzy and my body limp with satisfaction. I could tell he was still working over me. His fingers had increased inside my walls, stretching them out with their stroking. He pulled me onto my side and pushed one leg up.

"Get up on your knees, Lukas." His voice was close, just by my ear. I could feel his body pressing and coaxing mine to shift on the bed.

"I want to look at you." I complained a little as he maneuvered me. He stroked my hair and nodded, kissing my temple.

"I know. Later. Right now, this will be better for you. I promise, you will feel me the whole time." His words persuading as his whole body pressed into mine. He was over me, around me... and then poised to enter me.

His arm held me around my waist, the other pushed himself at my entrance. His weight crushed me into the bed as his hot breath panted in my ear. I felt the slide of his head into the opening and gasped at the pinch of it.

He let go and braced himself over me, holding still with just the tip in. I tried to control my breathing, focusing on the sound of his panting against my neck. He slid in further and my body clenched, trying to push him out.

"Shhh, easy Lukas. Rock your hips back with your breaths when you are ready." His hot caramel tones flowed along my nerves and made me shiver. My arms were trembling.

"It... it feels..." I felt my mind scatter as he grasped my sensitive length again and I whimpered as he stroked it with a slick hand.

"Come on Lukas, easy does it." His soft words sounded strained. I felt myself unconsciously fucking into his hand as it slowed down, trying to keep the sensations going. That, of course, made me rock back onto his stiff pole.

It felt like I was being impaled on hot steel. Inch by inch the flesh slid into me deeper. The lube coated me and allowed the cock to sink in with each jab caused by my movement. I felt him bury so deep inside he met resistance again.

I saw stars as the pressure against my walls flooded me with new sensation and after pushing his hips again when I shuddered... he slid in the last bit. I could feel his whole body pressed against mine.

I was panting, open mouthed and drooling by this point. My mouth wouldn't work as he slid himself back out with his hips and jolted forward into me again. I heard the sounds that fell out of my gaping holes with a sense of detachment.

Little whimpers and whines that were so needy and high pitched it didn't even sound like they came from me. Wet, sucking sounds that I could feel inside my gut when he pulled out and slammed himself back in.

My heart pounding in my ears as the feelings all overwhelmed me until tears pricked my eyes and fell unchecked down my cheeks. The rush of another orgasm as it thundered through me like a freight train.

My cry of surprise and awe as I burst forth onto the sheets in a gushing and intensely draining eruption that had me shaking and too weak to hold myself up anymore. My head dropping to lay on the coverlet and my boneless body relaxing completely spent.

His harsh, fierce thrusts as he finished himself. His hot seed dumping inside me with a pulsing that I could feel with my over-sensitized skin. His sweet words and kisses that rained down on my face, neck and shoulders.

"I love you Lukas. You are so perfect. Such a good boy."

2593

A/N Sorry for the wait. Life is a bit too much right now. Will do my best though. Hope you enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 28 21
Gil has moved to a new country to get away from his family. A quiet and submissive alpha, he was ostracized back home and wants to make a fresh start...
40.5K 745 14
A hopeless teen finds out he's close to being kicked out of school for good. He then ends up meeting a boy who's way too nice for his own good, good...
408K 19.6K 49
La Maison de la Douleur speaks of quality. Success comes easy to the men who enter as Dominant players, surrounding themselves with submissive beauty...