Love around the corner

By Cornishfanfic

A Jessie J fanfic. More

Love around the corner
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 35

285 16 2
By Cornishfanfic

Holly said it will be long journey and I already felt like we were driving for hours but in reality barely 30 minutes passed.

We got to the concert hall at 1pm. Why everyone's already there so early I don't know. But I don't care because I'll get to see Jessie. And I must admit that I've got this tingly feeling again but also a lot of worries that I tried to push to the back of my mind but they always crept back.
We walked through the massive but empty hall and then through some corridors. Security men and assistants passed us. We finally stopped in front of a door. My heart also stopped beating.
"You ready?" I shook my head. No, I really wasn't ready but there will never be a moment when I'll be ready.
"Okay, just keep standing here. This will be perfect."
She opened the door and went inside. I was standing like a lost puppy in the door frame and was looking inside. But there was no one. Holly went around the corner and all I could see was a plain white wall. But at least I could hear voices.
"Hollly!! What are you doing here?!"
"Alisha, sorry to interrupt your work right now but I have a surprise for Jessie. And this can't wait any longer."
"I swear, Holly, if this is Jacksons shit heap again then you can go immediately."
I had to stiffle a laugh at that one.
"Shut up Jess and come with me"
I heard them moving and around the corner appeared Jessie and Holly behind her. Holly kept Jessie's eyes with her hands closed. She slowly let her hands go and Jess blinked. Then she stared at me. She said nothing, not even any kind of facial expressions was visible.
"Surprise" I said and smiled at her. Still, no reaction. I looked in her eyes, they were empty, plain black, without any life. It scared me. "Jessie!!" I screamed. I wanted to grab her hand. But in the second my finger touched her hand she turned into dust.

"Pip, Pepper!! Helloo! Wake up!" Someone was shaking my body.

"Wh-what?"

"You fell asleep. We are here now." Holly said.

"Oh ehrm sorry."

"Yeah come on now. We're already a bit late. Screw this traffic."

She grabbed my arm and dragged me behind her to  a kind of back entry. There was standing a big bold man, who by the way doesn't look that scary

"Hey Mark, we're here to see Jessie. Don't worry, I talked to Cez earlier."

"Nice to see you Holly, yeah he told me about it. So you are?"

"I'm Pip. Hi." He shook my hand and let us in.

Holly must've been here before because she actually knew the way. We arrived in a huge hall and the band was having a soundcheck. We kept standing in the back and just watched. They were really good. Well of course they are, they are playing in a band of a popstar.

First the drummer was playing a beat and then soon enough the bass joined, followed by the guitar and keys. It sounded really good but there still weren't any singers.

"They are just jamming right now. They are always fooling around before the actual soundcheck begins."

"What? Really? So this is not a song? Damn they are really good."

They stopped and two backing singers stepped on stage. They played the same thing over and over again. And finally Jess appeared all of sudden out of nowhere. I recognized this song. It was wild. And damn that girl sang. I guess Holly caught me whilst I was fangirling a bit as she nudged me.

I laughed at Holly as she tried to mimic Jess when all of sudden the singing stopped, followed by a loud noise as the microphone fell down. I looked back at the stage and there was Jessie freezing on point and staring at me. I awkwardly waved at her because I don't know what else to do. I mean I couldn't go on the stage because of all those barriers. Jessie then disappeared behind the stage. The whole band looked confused. Well I was too. Before I could ask Holly where Jessie went I practically fell to the ground. A person ran me over from behind. The scent smelled quite familiar. Jessie.

"Fuck I'm sorry, I didn't mean tuckle you down. Are you okay? I thought you'd.."

A weight lifted up from my back and I got up.

"Shut up and hug me." I interrupted and finally has the girl, I drove crazy over, in my arms.

"I missed you." I whispered in her ear.

I wanted to loose the grip and look her in the eyes but she was still holding on so tightly. Not complaining, I loved her being close to me.

"Jessie, let go of Pepper. She can't breathe anymore" well of course Holly had to ruin it. Jessie immediately pulled away and blushed.

"Don't worry it's okay" I reassured her.

"I'm sorry, it's just.. Unreal."

"I'm to 99% sure that I'm real?"

"What's with the other 1%?" Holly asked.

"Well a part of me believes that I have superpowers and am not human."

They both laughed even though it wasn't supposed to be a joke but I just laughed with them. Holly then went and greeted some other people. It was first awkwardly silent between the two of us.

"I still can't believe it!! Like how? When? Why? "

"Ehr it's a Iong story.."

"You know what, just tell me how long you're staying"

"I have seven days left till I have to fly back."

"Wow! ..Can I take you out tonight?" I choked at her direct question. Of course I'd expected us to go out and do things together but it just took me by surprise.

"I'd love to." Now it was my time to blush. Why does it feel like those damn highschool times? When everything is just embarrassing? I mean Jessie and I know each other pretty good by now.

"Cornish, back on stage!! We are already behind the time!" Someone called up in a stressed voice.

"Damn it! I got to go." She kissed my cheek and went away. She then appeared from the corner again "wow.  ..I can't believe this." She smiled.

"Jessica!!" The voice now sounded really mad and both Jessie and me pulled a shocked face.

I watched her on stage during the soundcheck and our eyes kept locked for most of the time.

She was right, it feels unreal.
AN
Sorry for the quite long wait. Hope I can keep updating this fanfic before everything gets stressy in school and I have to finish it before I move away this summer.
Well, vote if you like it and leave a comment or whatevs ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 848 15
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
260K 39.8K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...