COMPLICATED LOVE (Rainbow Das...

By APPLE-_-DASH

'TheVenom' or students called 'The V3' . Rainbow Dash, Catra and Marceline. Story about these three typical f... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chaper 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 13

325 5 6
By APPLE-_-DASH

Bonnibel POV

How I love Wednesday. I don't have class in the morning. My classmates are probably at their house sleeping, while I, Bonnibel Bubblegum was a gonna spend my whole morning at the library. And I was about to head there, right now.

I was infront of our huge Library in the entire school. I was screaming inside when I walk in, looking at all the books around me, it makes me feel like I was in heaven. I deeply inhale, the smell of the books are so beautiful.

I look around to find a seat. I also notice that I was the only one here. Maybe because It was to early?

And then I saw it, the perfect spot, near at the window, where I could feel the fresh air and the sun shine while I read. I walk at that seat and put my bag on the table. I smiled and walk to where the science section are.

I gasped when I saw it. My life was here all along. I wish I did visit this place. But I didn't, because Monday and Tuesday are the very busy day.

I look around finding something that can caught my eye. I was looking at the books and I feel like I could cry any seconds now.

"Damn it!"

I raised my eyebrows when I heard someone cursed at the corner. I slowly walk to the direction and to my surprise, I saw one of the Venom is organizing the books. She's the one with the rainbow hair.

I scoffs. And she probably heard me because she turned at me, my eyes went wide as I quickly grab some random book and pretend I was reading it.

I heard footsteps and that's where my heart race.

"I didn't know you can read up side down." I heard her chuckled.

My eyes went wide as I notice that the book is really up side down. I quickly turn it around and cover my face.

This is embarrassing.

She chuckled. Maybe because of my idiotic- panic attack.

"Wow. You're into nude comics?" She asked.

I panic as I quicky look at the cover. "I- I didn't-." I cut myself off when I saw the cover, and It was 'Astronomy'. "Hey. Liar." I said, almost shouting.

"Shhh. Lower down your voice. Don't you know that we're at the library?" She asked covering my mouth.

She smell nice.

I blushed for a second and remove her hand. "Yeah. Of course." I said and close the book, putting it back to where it belong.

I looked at her. "What are you doing here? Did someone punished you?" I asked almost laughing.

She smirk. "None of your business, nerd." She said and walk back to where she organize the books. .

I walk beside her. "Sarcasm?. I'm here to read because I want to learn new things. And you're here to organize books because...?" I asked waiting for an answer.

She turn to me look at me, our eyes meet and my heart skip a beat when she lean to my face.

"Don't assume that I forgot the day you slapped me." She said.

I blushed. I push her away and turn around. "Ask yourself why I did that." I said calming myself down.

"Maybe because you like me?"

I turn to her and crossed my arms. "Assuming much?"

"I'm just saying the truth."

I sigh as I watch her organize the books. And she did it all wrong. "Here. Let me help." I said and walk beside her. "This is the Chemistry and this is Economics. And you're putting it all in the wrong place, because these two are different." I explain as I grab all the Chemistry books that she puts into the Economics.

"Y-yeah. I know, I just didn't notice it." She said.

I rolled my eyes as I was putting it all at the right place.

"There." I said and looked at her.

"Yeah, Whatever. It's just books."

I gasped. "Just books? You know that books is a written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers? Books help you travel without moving your feet. JUST BOOKS? Don't Underestimate the introverts--" 

"We have Google." She interrupt me.

"Before google. There was a book." I exclaimed.

"Now, there is google, books should be burned." She said proudly.

"You murderer!"

"It's just a book!"

"QUIET!" We heard the Librarian yell.

Me and Rainbow Dash jumped and take a peek at the Librarian who is looking at us, pissed.

Rainbow Dash and I looked at each other and laugh silently.

"Next time, if you don't know anything about books. Just ask." I said walking backwards.

"I don't ask someone for help. And I have my own rule." She said.

I stopped walking and grin at her. "Believe me. Everyone breaks their own rule." I wave at her, as I walked away and look for the book I wanted go read.

-

Adora POV

SPORT!! YES! I thought as I was heading into my first subject.

I run to the gym wearing my gym clothes and I'm very excited. Wednesday is where we are having P.e, and it'll end before Lunch. Fun for me, but I heard some of my girl classmates are complaining about it. I sigh and ignore the fact that this will be tiring, but FUN!

We heard our coach make a whistle and we run up to him.
"Okay class. We're going to play today." We yell for agreement. "But you need to find a team. Four person only." He said and I smile.

I look around and somebody already walk towards me. "Hey.... Adora, right?" The girl who has Pink curly hair asked.

"Yeah.. that's me." I smiled.

"I'm Pinkie Pie!" She yelled. Wow, she have a very cheerful smile.

"I heard you're the captain of your school before, right?." The girl with grey, side cut haired said.

I nodded as I scratch the back of my neck.

"Names Netossa. And this is Lonnie." She said and pointed to her cool friend beside her.

"Adora." I point myself. "And I do love to team up with you guys!" I exclaimed. "But don't expect to much from me if ever that this game is worth life or death." I said in one breath.

My teamates looked at each other, then to me and we laugh.

But then someone interrupt, because the volleyball, ball hit Pinkie pie's head, Making her fall. "Look. All noobs are in the teams."

I heard a familiar laugh, the laugh that I heard at my first day here! I look at them and they are all laughing. Netossa helped Pinkie Pie up and glared at them. I was pissed.

I saw a soccer ball behind me, I smile and look at them while their still laughing. I walk to the ball and turn to them. "Catch." I yelled before kicking the ball hard and hit the person I heard laugh the most's back. She has this yellow wavy hair with light yellow highlight attached to it. I giggle. "Damn. I missed! I was aiming at your face." I said. That girl looked at me madly. "Why you-!!" 

Our coach whistle even before THAT girl could come close to me.

"That's enough. Line up!" He yelled.
We all run and line in our self. He whistle again. "Since the team of Aria and this new blonde girl is somehow getting into fight. I say you two should go first." He said and whistle again.

Aria raised her left arm. "But we're only three here, that's kind of unfair." She yelled.

"I'll team up with you." The students gasped when they saw that one of the Venom Volunteer to be on their team.

Wait. Marceline's my classmate? And of course their teamates are so excited to play, because one of the Venom is in their team. I rolled my eyes.

BUT REALLY? Marceline? My one and only crush here in this school is gonna be my enemy? I mean- in the game? But still-

I shook my head. I smirk. This is sport, baby. No one can stop me. Even you, my one and only Marceline. I groan because of the thought, again. Damn it Adora!

"Marceline is not our classmate." I heard Netossa. "I agree. I heard her Aunt punished her to help the coaches." Lonnie said looking at Marceline.

Ohhh...

We are all prepare and our couch explain the game that we're gonna play. And guess what are we gonna play? Dodge the ball. 4v4. But to me, this is war. Challenge your eyesight, patient and speed. You have to be fast in this game, you have to ignore the ball or catch it before it reaches the ground. 

"Game?" Our coach yelled. This is a bet game. Whoever loses this game will accept four consequences. 1. Wash the restroom everyday. 2. Be a maid for a whole week. And 3. Calling the winners Master in 1 month.

We all agree with it.

"Ready!" We all yelled back. The girl with the purple hair with light blue attached to it has the ball, and her name was Aria Blaze. All she does is jumping-jogging while looking at us to pick whom to throw the ball. By the way. Aria is the Captain of the Tennis here in the school.

In five seconds, Aria stop and throw the ball at me. My eyes went wide. The ball is super fast, my eyes can see the speed of the ball, maybe because I've been trained. The ball has a speed of 3 seconds when Aria throws it. Not bad. I smile and catch the ball. The students gasped in surprised. 

"How did she do that?" "I know right, No one ever catches Aria's ball before." "Yeah. They always avoided it." I can hear their, what-so-called. Whispers. But I ignored it.

"1 Heal point for Team Blue." Our coach yelled, and the team blue is us, red is theirs. "Whoa, Not bad for the transfer girl." Aria yelled. I smile. "I'm gonna enjoy this." I mumbled, smiling. 

I looked at Aria's team. "Gotcha." I make a move, as I step my left foot forward and both of my hand's holding the ball, I throw it to the blue haired girl with dark blue highlight to it, and her name is Sonata Dusk, making her fall for the speed. Aria's team looked at Sonata.

Our coach make a whistle. "Sonata. Out." He yelled and my classmates are cheering.

-

Third Person P.O.V

-

"My turn." Marceline said and grabs the ball. She's bouncing the ball on the ground while looking at Adora.

'Her red eyes, they are beautiful.' Adora thought, and she didn't notice that love is distracting her.

Marceline notice that Adora is not in the game anymore. So she smirk and throw the ball at Adora.

The ball hit Adora to her stomach. This make her sat up.That's were Adora realize she's not in to her self. 

"Whoa!" Aria laugh. "What was that, loser?" Adora look at Marceline who's in fierce. Adora is still in, because she has 1 heal point.

"My turn." Netossa said. The Captain of the Volleyball team, the champion and the studious student.

Netossa throw the ball hard to Aria, but Aria avoid the ball. Netossa eyes went wide. "You know that we are both a like right, Captain?" Aria grabs another ball and bounce it. "But I'm 100% better than you." Aria smiled and throw the ball to Pinkie Pie. And Pinkie Pie didn't notice the speed, because she blink, so the ball hit her to her right hand. 

Jack, their coach whistle. "Pinkie Pie, out!" He yelled.

"Aria is surely good at this game." Adora thought and get the ball. She looked at Aria, Adagio and Marceline. "You're next!" Applejack yelled after she throw the ball to Adagio. Adagio smirk and gonna catch the ball, but she didn't because, Marceline distract her. "Shoes untie." Adagio turn to her. "WHAT?!". The ball hit Adagio's face, making her fall.

Jack whistle. "Adagio! out!" He yelled.

After the unconscious she just blink and didn't even say a word. "I'm just making this game Quick and fair." Marceline said to herself.

"Pinkie pie. Sonata and Adagio are out. Now It's their turn." Adora thought. She look around and notice something, now she get it. "We're hitting the weak. And now they notice we do. So.... their next target is..." Adora looked at Lonnie.
But before she run to Lonnie, Marceline already throw the ball and hit it to her waist. "Impossible!" Adora thought, Because she don't even see the speed of the ball. 

Jack whistle. "Lonnie! out!" He yelled.

Adora looked at Marceline, who is smiling. "No way." Adora said, and Netossa heard it. "What do you mean?" Netossa asked her. "That speed is impossible, even I can't do that." "And..?" Adora looked at her. "I think she trained for it." Adora said.  Netossa smirk. "She's Marceline. What do you expect?" Netossa said and they turn to Marceline.

"Adora's team, you're turn." Jack said. Netossa is holding the ball. But Adora wants to throw it. "Can I?" Adora pleased Netossa. Netossa looked at her and give the ball to her. "Throw it newbie." Aria yelled.

Aria is waiting for the ball, and so does Marceline. Adora's pupil eye gets smaller and closed it. She use her ears to feel the movements of Aria. When she noticed her moves, Adora quickly open her eyes and throw the ball hard to Aria. 

Everyone was shocked, And amazed, because the speed of that Adora used is less that a second. "How was that?" "That was so cool." The students whispered. But before Adora even say a word. She was shocked. Because of what she was seeing. 

Marceline caught the ball, and she is now in front of Aria. Adora, Netossa and Aria's eyes went wide, and so are their classmates. "Impossible." Netossa said. Because Marceline is 7 feet away from Aria and now, within less than a second, She's now in front of Aria. 

Jack whistle. "Team Red has a 1 heal point." 

Marceline smirk, and look at Adora. "That speed was pretty fast." Marceline said looking at Adora."It was super fast." Netossa thought. Even Aria is shocked in the speed of that. And never thought that Marceline, the famous hot girl in school is that fast. They only know Marceline for being a nerd, not this.

"Is she a Vampire?" Adora thought

Marceline raise her right hand and throw the ball to Netossa. She has surprise when Adora caught it. Netossa's eyes went widen "Impossible." Netossa thought.

"Great catch for a newbie." Aria laugh. Marceline rolled her eyes and step away from Aria. Marceline looked at Adora. Adora smiled. "You know what?" Adora yelled. Aria stop laughing and look at Adora. "Say Goodbye to this game."  Adora smirk and throw the ball hard to Aria with 1second of speed.

Jack whistle. "Aria! out!"

Aria's classmate were shock and booed her. "HAHA! Suits you better, loser." Pinkie Pie yelled.

"Now. It's your turn." Marceline smiled at Netossa. Adora notice that she's her target, so she quickly turn to look at Marceline. She throw the ball, but she was shock when she can't move. That is where Netossa hit by Marceline, everyone cheer. And Adora can finally move. "What just happened" Adora thought, but just ignore it.

Jack whistle. "NETOSSA! OUT!" He yelled.

"1v1 TEAM BLUE AND RED!" Taira yelled. Classmates are cheering.

"What just happened? Why didn't I move?" Netossa thought and look at Marceline from the game. Netossa and her teammates are sitting at the side, while watching them play.

Marceline and Adora are sweating like a pig. And their heal/catch the ball is 38 points, they are tie. And it's only 20 mins. Classmates are still chearing and yelling their names who's gonna win, but they are not giving up.

Jack, their coach is getting bored of the score, so he make a whistle and both of the player looked at him.

"That's enough! We'll score it a tie!" He yelled. "The two teams who played, take a sit now. The others, line up."

The student stand up and clap their hands clap her hands and cheer because of how awesome the game was.

Adora and Marceline eyes widen. "Tie?!" Jack walks up to them and give them both towels. "Are you sure about that, coach?" Jack nod. "Yup. And excellent Game. I also enjoyed it, you, Adora must be athlete at your old school." Adora chukled. "I was." Adora said as she wipe her sweats.

Jack chuckled. "Because Marceline is the best here in this school." Jack winked at Marceline. "Don't tell Rainbow Dash." He whispered and walks away.

Marceline scoffs and walks to where the stage is. Adora cleared her throat and followed her.

"H-Hey!" Adora call Marceline and trun to her.

"Oh hey. Nice game, by the way." Marceline scratch the back of her head forgetting to say that.

Adora froze and blush. "T-Thank you. I enjoyed it- I mean. Not that I don't. But I did. Which is I did because we're playing against-- I mean. Y-yeah. Nice game." Adora laugh nervously.

Marceline wipes her sweat and grabs her bottled water. She chuckled of how Adora's been saying. Marceline opened the cup of the bottled water and drinks from it. Adora's heart skip a beat while she's watching her crush drinking in slow motion, of how the liquid drips down to her mouth and keep on wishing that she's that water because it just got down go her chest.

"You're drooling."

Adora's eyes went wide and looked at Marceline who is smirking. Adora blushed ans wiped her mouth "I-I was looking at t-the... I-It's what you're thinking- I."

"Adora."

Adora heard her teammates called her. Adora stopped and turn to them.

"See you later, Adora. I enjoyed the game." Marceline winked at her and watch her walk to theie coach.

"That was awesome, Adora!"

"Adora?"

"Adora?..."

"ADORA!!"

Adora blush more, watching her crush walks away and wake up from day dreaming when her teammates are calling her name.

Netossa, Lonnie and Pinkie Pie looked at each other.

"Some one is inlove." Pinkie pie squealed.

"Wait. Marceline is your crush?"

Adora's eyes widen. "No.. pfft-"

"Good. Because she's a playgirl." Lonnie said looking at Adora.

Adora raised her eyebrows.

"Adora, Sweetie. You can fall inlove in everyone in this school. But not at the Venom." Netossa said.

"Why not?" Adora asked.

Lonnie gasped and turn to Pinkie Pie. Pinkie pie nodded and held Adora's shoulder. "If one of the Venom know that you liked them. They will like you back."

Adora's eyes went wide. "I'm gonna tell her!" She exclaimed.

Netossa face palm. "No." She scoffs. "Pinkie. Explain it to her. Clearly" She continued.

"She will play with you, make out with you, break your heart, torn in into pieces and probably embarrassed you in the public or social media. To which one is better for them." Pinkie pie explained.

"I-I don't understand. If they are like that, why are the students still like them?" Adora asked.

Lonnie, Netossa and Pinkie pie deeply breath and...

"Here's the thing...."

-

Applejack POV

It was Wednesday. And I have 2 hours of free time, and today is the day I help my Granny at the school canteen.

I just finish my first subject and that is Math. The second is P.e which is 3 hours, after lunch. We only have 2 subjects on Wednesday.

I went at the back of the Canteen. As I went inside I saw Granny is talking to someone, I didn't bother to look at her face so I just walk pass them and walk to the lockers where we put our things there, mostly that's where the apron and hairnet are. I first pony my hair up and put the hairnet, I grab the apron and wrap it around my waist and tie it. I close my locker and look at myself in the mirror.
"Perfect." I nodded and walk at the kitchen.

"Dear, Applejack. You're just in time."
My eyes went wide when I saw one of the Venom is standing infront of me wearing an apron.

"Applejack. This is Catra." Granny said walking beside me. "Catra, this is my Grand daughter, Applejack. She'll be the one who's gonna teach you everything here." Granny said. "And I'll be right there when you need me." Granny said pointing at the cooker and walks away.

I watch Granny leave and I turn to look at Catra. I raised my eyebrows.

Because, One question.

Why?

"Ok. So. What am I gonna do here?" Catra asked, feeling annoyed.

I jumped into her question. "Oh. Can Ah ask you somethi-"

"No, you can't." Catra hissed. "Now. What to do?"

I scoffs. "Wow. What a behavior ya got there. No wonder why you're here." I crossed my arms.

"Yeah, Well, I'm here because I volunteer." Catra said.

Liar.

I smack my lips and smiled to her. "Okay then, We really need some company. Glad you Volunteer here." I exclaimed and walk beside her, I grab the potato basket under the table, also a knife and copping board. I put it all down on the table and turn to her. "Alright, so... We have 3 hours before lunch, and we need to finish cutting all of these in 1 and half hour because we are going to cook it." I explained.

Catra grabs a potato. "All of these?" She asked.

I nodded. "All of that. And ya better start now." I replied and walked away.

"Wait." I turn to her as I was grabbing another basket that is full of carrots." I thought we?" She asked looking at me.

I walk towards to her and put the basket of carrots down the table. I nodded. "Yes, we. But first. We have to clean all of this vegetables first, then cut them." I said.

Catra was only looking at the patatoes. I groan silently. I know this girl is not here because she volunteer. And I don't think she knows how to cut a patato.
"You know. That potato is not gonna cut itself, right?" I asked as I opened the fossil and starts cleaning the carrots.

She turn to me. "Should I clean this first?" she asked.

Of course, dummy. It has a lot of dirt to it. What are you gonna do about it? Cut it already and cook it. Or maybe no because you don't know how to cut it. So, what? Gonna cook it already without cutting and cleaning it? And no! Guess not, because I assume you don't know anything about everything here, because all you've been doing is sit at your chair and just serve the food to you without even saying thank you! I thought.

I smile and nodded. "Yeah. Remove all the dirt and cut it into four pieces." I explained.

She nodded and starts cleaning the potatoes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...