How It All Started! (Bakuxfem...

De Foxy_girl19

Book (1/2) ======== [Edited] Both Izuku and Katsuki are 5 years old "Kacchan" Izuku called out to the ash bl... Mais

1: I'M GOING TO UA!!! (Rewrite)
2: Anonymous Girl (Rewrite)
3: Does He Even Remember Me (Rewrite)
Introduction/Information
4: Kacchan Cooking (Rewrite)
5: EVER (Rewrite)
6: Black Hoodie (Rewrite)
7: Joe (Rewrite)
8: Kei (Rewrite)
OCS
9: Sing It With Me? (Rewrite)
10: Bakugou Truth Or Dare (Rewrite)
11: Shots Fired (Rewrite)
Mikei & Katsuki (Rewrite)
12: Mikei Punching (Rewrite)
13: I Have A Boyfriend (Rewrite)
14: Smutt Warning (Rewrite)
15: Boner (oof) (Rewrite)
16: Bunny Suit (Rewrite)
17: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI! (Rewrite)
18: Amazing Voice (Rewrite)
Not An Update
19: Decline Again (Rewrite)
20: 6:30pm (Rewrite)
21: Call Me...Izu! (Rewrite)
22: Lets Beat These Extras! (Rewrite)
23: I Have A Plan😈 (Rewrite)
24: Date
25: He's jalouse
26: Call Chilly Pepper
27: Like What You See~
28: Waterfall
29: Misses His Girlfriend
30: Hamilton
31: I Love You Too Cry Baby
!!!PLEASE READ!!!
SPECIAL CHAPTER
Next story info
UPDATE

32: Hola Papi~

2.1K 44 27
De Foxy_girl19

"Everyone take a seat" Aizawa said as he got in his sleeping bag.

Once everyone got in there seats Aizawa continued talking.

"So the school is having an event on Saturday for all students and if you want to bring anyone from outside they need a pass" Aizawa said before yawning.

"Um Mr. Aizawa what's the event?" Kirishima asked.

"School festival and you all as a class need to do something together. Now I'm gonna take my nap so shut up"

...

"AW YEAH!!! WE'RE HAVING A FESTIVAL!!!" The whole class yelled (except Iida, Izuku, and Katsuki).

Iida told everyone to quiet down and Katsuki was just talking to Izuku.

"Wait Aizawa said we have to do something for the school festival?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah and?" Katsuki asked.

"Well what are we gonna do?" Izuku asked which Katsuki shrugged. Izuku looked over at Iida and Momo "Iida and Momo should write down everyone's request if they have any"

"Great idea Midoriya!" Momo got up and walked to the front of the class with Iida.

"Do any of you have request!" Iida shouted and everyone raised there hand "Oh boy..."

(Time skip)

"Okay now that we got your request we need to vote on what to kick out" Momo said then started voting.

After voting they had a few ideas on there list but they didn't seem right.

"If you all can't choose what to do by tonight. I will lecture you all infront of a crowd" Aizawa said while getting out of his "Cocoon".

"So we're just gonna have class infront of people" Sero said.

"Exactly! Now class dismissed and hurry up and think of something" Aizawa then left the class and the rest of the students too.

(Time skip to later at night)

"Okay we have been working for hours but can't think of anything!" Mina wined.

Izuku sat with Katsuki on one of the couches close to the group of teens.

'Whats something we can do for the festival...?' Izuku thought for a moment then her eyes widen "I got it!" She yelled and everyone looks at her.

"What is it?" Katsuki asked.

"I know what we can do!" Izuku shouted.

Everyone's (except Katsukis) eyes lit up "Tell us!?" They all asked.

"We should have a live concert! We all dance and also sing so it would be perfect!" Izuku smiled.

"OMG! MIDO, THAT'S THE BEST IDEA EVER LETS DO IT GUYS!!!" Mina shouted.

"Then it's settled! We are having a concert!" Iida yelled.

"Wait but how are we gonna get the instruments and who's gonna do what?" Kaminari asked.

"Jirou, don't you have instruments same for Mido!" Mina jumped.

"Oh um sure I guess. Midory?" Jirou called for Izuku.

"Of course! I was also thinking of something else" Izuku said.

"What is it?" Iida asked.

"Can um anonymous girl come preform?" Izuku smiled nervously.

Everyone snapped there heads at Izuku as she asked her question.

"Babe are you ready to show them your her?" Katsuki whispered to Izuku.

Izuku nodded "I'll reveal myself on stage when I finish singing" ahe whispered back.

Katsuki nodded then looked at the class.

"You know anonymous girl!" They all yelled (except Sero and Katsuki)

Izuku chuckled "Yeah I do"

"That would be a great idea!" Momo yelled grasping her hands together "Ask anonymous girl if she'll do it"

Izuku nodded and smiled "Thank you"

(Time skip to the day of the festival)

"Kacchan wake up! You have practice before the festival and I need to go decorate!" Izuku yelled shaking the ash blonde boy.

Katsuki groans "I'm up, I'm up stop fucking shaking me"

Izuku pecked Katsukis cheek and got off the bed "I'm gonna head down while you change" Izuku turned around to leave but two arms around her waist stopped her.

"Why don't you stay here and watch me change~" Katsuki kissed Izukus neck.

Izuku blushed a dark red "Kacchan! We did it last night and I'm still in pain we can't do it now I have to go help" Izuku turned around and wrapped her arms around Katsukis neck.

"Come on bunny~ I know you want too~" Katsuki got close to Izukus lips that his are now brushing against hers.

"K-kacchan...fuck You" Izuku kissed Katsuki which got heated pretty fast.

Izuku took off Katsukis shirt and Katsuki was gonna take off Izukus clothes but they were interrupted by the door opening.

"Yo bro why aren't yo- oh shit um I'll come back later!" Kaminari blushed closing the door fast.

Izuku giggled "Well I need to go help with somethings at the gym" Izuku pecked Katsukis lips "I'll see you later now get ready!"

Izuku broke the hug and left to the gym to help decorate. When she got to the gym she seen both her friends from class 1-B.

"Hey Mono! Hey Shin!" Izuku shouted as she walked closer to them.

Both teens seen Izuku and waved back.

"Hey Izu! We came to help decorate!" Monoma shouted and Shinso nodded.

"Thanks guys!" Izuku pulled both teens and started decorating.

(Time skip)

"Finally done and it looks amazing!" Momo shouted.

"Oi babe!"

Izuku turned around to see her boyfriend wearing his school pants a black long sleeve under a orange shirt that has the school logo on it.

"Hola papi~" (We're all my Hispanics/Latinos at😆🤠)

Katsuki stared confused on what Izuku just said "What...?"

Izuku giggled "I just said 'Hello daddy' in Spanish"

Katsuki chuckled and pulled Izuku into a hug "You know Spanish?"

"Yeah!" Izuku smiled.

Katsuki smirked "Tell me something in spanish" Katsuki said then Izuku broke the hug and stared at Katsuki.

"Te amo babé~ and I just said.." Izuku pulled Katsuki into a kiss "I love you babe~"

Katsuki smirks "Love you too bunny~" he pulls Izuku into a kiss.

After they broke the kiss Izuku smiled "So how was practice?"

"It was better then the last ones so it wasn't shit" Katsuki looked around "You did great btw"

"Thanks Kacchan!" Izuku smiled "Now we just need to get stage ready and is everyone changed?"

"Yeah, your the only one that needs to change" Katsuki said breaking the hug and pulling Izuku to the changing rooms where her clothes are.

After Izuku got changed into her uniform skirt and the same orange shirt Katsukis wearing the gym was filling up and everyone was getting nervous and exited.

"We can do this guys! Don't be nervous okay!" Mina yelled and everyone nodded.

"Kacchan, good luck with the drums! Just don't hurt him okay" Izuku said in a serious tone.

"The fuck hurt who?" Katsuki asked.

"My drums don't hurt him. I've had him for a long time and I keep him looking good as new so I want to keep it that way" Izuku smiled.

Katsuki huffed "Yeah, yeah"

"Guys it's time were on!" Momo yelled.

Everyone got on stage and got in position then the certains opened showing the crowd of students.

"Get ready to die because of are music!" Katsuki yelled then started playing the drums.

(I'm gonna put a couple of songs so different students are gonna sing)

(Singing)

Tokoyami

Jirou

Sero

Izuku

Kaminari

When they finished Izuku ran off stage to the changing room to change into anonymous girls outfit which was just all black. She put on a black hoodie, black pants, and a black mask.

When Izuku finished Momo called for her, well not her but anonymous girl. Izuku walked onto stage and everyone was loud as fuck.

Izuku got to the mic and spoke "Hey guys it's me anonymous girl! I came here today to just preform some of my songs so I hope you all enjoy thank you!" As Izuku finished everyone cheered 'Wow does the whole school know about anonymous girl?'

Izuku looked behind her to see some of her class mates using instruments for the beats. Izukus eyes landed on Katsuki.

Katsuki winks at Izuku which she winked back then turned around and started singing.

When Izuku finished everyone cheered as loud as they can.

'Wow just wow!' Izuku wanted to cry so bad but she held it in. She quieted everyone down then spoke "So now that I finished I have a suprise for you all!" everyone was confused and talking to each other.

"I'm gonna show you all who I am so get ready!" Izuku shouted and everyone got excited and cheered.

"COME ON TAKE OFF THE MASK!!!" someone shouted from the crowd.

Izuku laughed "Alright, alright here I go" Izuku took off her hoodie and mask "Suprised? Mad? Well it's me Izuku Midoriya" she nervously chuckled.

...

"WOOOOOOW YOUR AMAZING MIDORIYA!!!"

"YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

"WE LOVE YOU!!!"

Izuku just stood there and watched as the crowed went wild "T-thank you so much I love you too!" Izuku started tearing up. She blew a kiss at the crowd as she walked off stage.

When she got to back stage she burst into tears and everyone ran up to her.

"Babe, babe! What's wrong!" Katsuki asked worried about his girlfriend.

"They love me!" Izuku cried more and everyone laughed.

"Of course they do. Your really nice, sweet and a badass. You also have an amazing voice and really good at dancing" Mina smiled as she hugged Izuku.

"Thanks" Izuku hugged back.

"Now...WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOUR ANONYMOUS GIRL!!!" Mina broke the hug and shook Izuku.

Izuku started laughing "I'm sorry I wanted it to be a surprise"

"Who knew?" Asui asked.

"Me" both Sero and Katsuki said.

"What! I mean I know Katsuki would know but Sero?"

"I caught her one day looking like anonymous girl" Sero chuckled.

Izuku laughed "Well the concert is over, now it's time to go have fun at the festival!" She shouted and pulled Katsuki out the gym.

For the rest of the festival Izuku and Katsuki played games and went into the hunted house which was funny.

Izuku got scared here and there but Katsuki would flinch or yell when he'll get jumpscared that caused Izuku to die of laughter.

While walking around Izuku spotted a partner dancing competition and smirked "Kacchan, let's go do that" Izuku pointed at the sign.

Katsuki looked at the sign and read it then smirked "Oh we are gonna win that shit" Katsuki said as he pulled Izuku to the spot to dance and there they saw Mic.

"SO AS YOU ALL SEEN THE SIGN THIS IS A PARTNER DANCE COMPETITION SO IF YOU HAVE NO PARTNER GO GET ONE KIDS AND THIS IS FREE STYLE DANCING SO HAVE FUN AND TRY TO WIN!!!" Mic shouted.

"Free style huh? I'm good with those" Izuku smirked.

"We go last" Katsuki said and Izuku nodded.

(Mini time skip)

It was now Izukus and Katsukis turn since there last. When the music started both teens smirked already knowing the song and what they should do.

(Sexy dance idea from @laylay24377 thanks I love this idea)

When they finished they hug each other and kiss.

"OKAY SO I'VE MADE MY DICISION!!!"

Everyone that danced crossed there fingers hoping they win.

"AND THE WINNER'S ARE....IZUKU MIDORIYA AND KATSUKI BAKUGOU!!!"

Izuku brightly smiled as she hugged Katsuki and he hugged back "We won! We won!" Izuku yelled.

"Tch, of course we won were fucking awesome!" Katsuki smirked then pulled Izuku into a kiss but they get interrupted.

"Sorry to intrude but you two have to get your prize" Mic smirked.

Izuku and Katsuki blushed and looked away. This caused Mic to laugh.

"Here" Mic said giving both teens a mini trophy.

Izuku giggled and took the trophy "Thanks!"

Katsuki blushed even more because of Izuku 'Fuck she's so adorable. I can't wait to pounce on her~' Katsuki smirked.

When the festival was over both teens ended there day with a little time together😉.

"Scream for me bunny~"

"OH~ F-FUCK~ KACCHAN~"

<THE END>

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Well that's the end of this story I hope you all liked how I made it and I will be making more bakudeku or dekubaku because Why not.

I'm working on my next story(s) right now and I will publish it next week😊 love you all have a great day/night byeeee😙👐.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

144K 3.2K 40
in this story you will be playing as yourself, you are a girl who had a really dark past. when you were 4 years old you were left at the front of Kon...
725K 16.4K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
90.8K 1.7K 34
Izuku gets turned into a girl, by a gender bender quirk. Was this simply just a lowlife villain cursing someone with the struggles of being the wrong...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...