Help

By NRM_Writes

As Tord and his giant robot went down, Edd and Matt ran over to help Tom up. As he looked up at his friends... More

The End
Confusing
Finding Out
Strange Feeling
Settling In
Worries
Memory
Bacon
Progress
Hearing
Beautiful Sounds
Just a Dream
Giving him a Chance
Dinner
Some Other Night
March 16
Take a Break
Surprise
Just a Joke
Lets Talk
Late Nights
Curiosity
Thoughts
Deaf
The Date
Problem
Bang Bang
Help
Hoodie
Welcome
Work
Headache
Panik
Vision
Old Prank
Small Problems
Little Things
Information
Date: Take Two Pt.1
Small Bonus!
Date: Take Two Pt. 2
Celebrate
(Not a Chapter, but plz read!)
Aftermath
Whoops
Hey
Nice
Old Memories
Out With Cassi
Are You Sure
Strict
Wake Up
COMMIE
Gone
Plans
Injected
Beam
Talk
The Lab
Dream
Drive
hihi {Not a Chapter}
Familiar
 Loose Monster
Lead the Way
Getting Out of Here
Back
The Blueprint
Footsteps
...M̵̟͛a̵̲͐l̵̦̈́c̷̺̈́ ̷̖̀N̸͖̄o̸̳͛w̴̬̓D̶̤͠...
Black Blood
Found
Losers
Fake Blood?
Im Tord
Liar
Chemicals
Remember
There There
Not A Chapter (Sorry)
The Finale
Tying Up Loose Ends!
New Story
EDITS

Leaving

321 9 4
By NRM_Writes

It's 3am and I'm now brain dead ,_,

{Toms POV}

I woke up with a splitting headache. I tried to open my eyes but my vision wouldn't focus. I should really visit a doctor about that.

Once it cleared, I was in a dark room. Once my eyes adjusted to the dark I looked down to see that my wrists and ankles were stripped to a wooden chair. Ignoring the pain, I tried to free myself from the straps but with no success.

I sighed and realized that I couldn't hear. Great now I'm tied and deaf.

I looked around the room to see if I recognized anything but it looked like a hospital room, but more, creepy. My hearing aids were so close but I couldn't free myself. I continued to look around until I saw dried blood smeared on the ground and I felt a chill go down my spine.

This is not gonna end well.

I couldn't take my eyes off the blood when a blinding bright light suddenly filled the room. I shut my eyes and looked away. A moment after a felt a hand roughly grab my chin and made me look forward. I opened my eyes, trying to ignore the light.

A silhouette of a face stood in front of me. They let go and backed up allowing me to see their face properly.

Alexander.

He purses his lips together and walked to a table. He picked up my hearing aids and put them on me. Once they were on, he grabbed a chair and sat in front of me.

"Morning Thomas."

I debated rather or not I should say something. "What the fUCK Alexander!"

He chuckled and looked down. "You know your real cute when your mad."

I felt my face heat up. Before I could retaliate he looked back up at me.

"You know, we could've avoid this. I really did like you Thomas. We could've ran off to New York, live our lives together and maybe have a family." He stood up and walked over to me. He kneeled down to my lever and placed a hand on my cheek. "But you had to say no. This really didn't need to happen love."

He got closer to my face, I could feel his breath against my lips as he spoke.

"But if you do this right, we can still be together." He whispered before closing the space between our lips.

I tried to move my head away but he used his other hand to keep me from moving. Once we parted, he stood up again and looked down to me. He walked over to a table near the back of the room and began to mix weirdly colored liquids together.

"Alexander what are you doing?"

I was starting to panic. I had no clue where I was or how much time has passed. I tried to free myself again but nothing was working. Alexander turned back to me and was now holding a needle and round metal thing.

He walked back towards me and I froze. He pulled a cart of all sorts of medical stuff from behind me and put down the needle.

He leaned down to me and grabbed my chin. He then pressed the metal thing against the back of my ear and held it for a moment. He then pulled his hand back and let my chin go.

"The fuck was that?!"

"If you'd be a little patient with me then you'd know."

He walked back to his chair and sat down. His gazed met my eyes and then looked away.

"Your gonna kill me, aren't you?"

He looked back to me in a flash and held his hands up. "No! I would never hurt you!"

I sighed in relief. "Ok? Then what's with the needle?"

He sighed and looked me in the eyes."Thomas, I need you to listen very carefully. The thing I put on you is a listening and tracking device. All I need you to do is go home and talk to that red friend of yours. Just get some information about him and your free to go."

"Red friend?" So then he doesn't know his name, is his identity important to this?

"What information?"

"You know, just basic stuff like name, birthday, exact location to his army base, and so on."

Wow okay way to brush that off. "Uh huh, and why couldn't you do it?"

He got up and walked over to the cart and grabbed the needle. "Because I'm a stranger to him, but you, I'm sure you have some sort of history with him."

He got closer to me and held the needle up to me. "All you need to do, is get the information. Nothing more, nothin less. Do this right and you'll live."

I gasped as I felt the needle being stabbed into my neck. Once he removed it, I could feel myself getting tired. I was barely able to keep my eyes open when he smiled down to me.

"Until we see each other again my love."

He kissed my forehead and I blacked out.

Tords POV

After finding Toms phone I went back to the apartment and called Paul. I explained to him what I found and that I would be at the apartment in case Tom comes back.

I was currently using Edds computer to hack into Toms phone and see if I can find anything that we lead me to him. I was almost in when I heard the door open. I looked back and met two voided eyes looking at me.

"Hey-"

I ran up to him and grabbed him by the shoulders. "Tom! Are you alright!? Where have you been!?"

He looked up to me and shook me off. "I'm fine  T- red! Haha yeah! I was just with Alexander remember!" He nervously laughed and walked past me.

Did he just call me red?

He walked over to the kitchen and opened the fridge. He popped out a bottle of Smirnoff and began to chug it.

Normally I would sit and watch but I walked over to him and took the bottle from him.

"Hey! I was drinking that!"

"Thomas where were you." I said in a deep voice.

He looked like a toddler who'd parents raised their voice at him. His widened eyes relaxed into a soft look. "I was on a date."

He didn't yell? Usually by now we'd be fighting each other but he seemed calmed. Too calm.

"Tom what's going on with you?"

He looked to me thinking deeply into what he'd say next. "Nothing! I'm totally fine!" He gave me a smile but I wasn't buying any of it.

I set the bottle down on the table and examined him, nothing seemed bruised. I held up his arm and examined his hand when I saw a big purple mark on his wrist. I saw the same one his other wrist and met his eyes again.

"Thomas tell me what happened now!" I said in a demanding voice.

He looked ready to yell, but he took a deep breath. "Nothing, like I said," he pulled his arms from me but held them up. "I was on a date."

"Help."

Did he just use sign language?

I knew three out of the four letters he used but the word he was trying to say was pretty clear to me. "Alright, sorry to bother."

I turned grabbed my phone off the table and opened the notes app.

"What's wrong?"

He pointed to the back of his head,  I grabbed his chin and gently turned his head. A listening device.

"I can damage the mic but the tracking will still be functional."

He nodded and I grabbed his hearing aids. I mouthed sorry to him and turned up the volume in both of this hearing aids creating a high pitched noise. It wasn't to bad for me but Tom was trying not to react. Once I heard a small crack I turned the sound down and let go.

Tom raised his hands to his ears and held them in pain. Once he got a hold of himself, he looked up at me.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Now mind telling me what happened?"

{Timeskip}

"Hm, I see. Well come on, we have to get the tracker off you."

He nodded and held his hair out of my way. I simply removed it from his ear and dropped it to the ground. I stomped on it and looked to Tom.

"Was it seriously that easy!"

I chuckled. "Yeah pretty much."

He huffed and grabbed the bottle.

"Oh no you don't, come on we have to go."

I grabbed the bottle from him and put it back at the table. I grabbed his hand and rushed downstairs to Edds car.

"Where are we going?"

"Norway."

"Norway!?"

"Yes."

Once we were in the car I drove as fast as I could while Tom rambled on about not being prepared to go but I zoned him out. Once we were near the woods something felt off.

"Tom, whatever you do don't let go ."

"Wait why? What are you going to-"

I reached over to his door and let it fly open. "Tord!"

I stepped on the gas and broke the pedal off. Tom continued to call my name while freaking out but I remained calm. I then grabbed his hand and jumped out of his side of the car.

We rolled down into a ditch, I hugged Tom tightly so that I would take the hits rather than him. Once we stopped rolling I got up fast and saw Tom still on the ground.

"What the fuck Tord!?"

I huffed. "No time to explain." I bent down and picked him up bridal style.

"Hey! I can walk you know!"

"Yes but walking isn't the best choice!"

I started to run with Tom in my arms when I heard gunshots. When we were in the car I noticed Alexander's car behind us, he must've been following us from the start.

As I ran Tom held on tightly and was trying to grasp the idea that we were running for our lives.

Once we were a little ways away I put Tom down and reached into my jacket for my gun.

"Keep running straight ahead you'll find a plane tell them that I sent you."

"Hold up! You just keep a gun in your jacket!?"

"Yes now run!"

Tom did as I said and I ran back the way we came. Once I got near where I last heard shooting I looked around.

"Show yourself Alexander!"

I heard rustling and aimed for the source. I was about to shoot until i held him laugh. Alexander rose up with his arms in the air and continued to laugh.

"What so funny!?"

"You know, my boss doesn't like having to do work."

He kept laughing and I was getting angrier. "Fucking tell me what your planning or you die right now!"

He let out on last laugh before coming to a stop. "You know, you really shouldn't leave someone as small as Thomas alone when my boss is around. He doesn't like when things don't go his way."

"What do you-"

Wait. The leader of the other army is here in London, Alexander is clearly trying to get me and- oh no.

I didn't give it a second thought, I ran the same direction as Tom but saw a man in black. He had his arm around Toms neck and a gun pressed against his head.

He was struggling to get out, the man looked to me and smiled.

"Greetings, Red Leader."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.5K 37
Y/n has known Tord for a very long time. She has known him sense they were baby's and immediately came close friends. Over the years growing up and b...
46K 900 24
Tord is an insomniac with his late night terrors that keeps him up late, and when Tom accidentally finds out about this, he decides to help Tord out...
5.4K 166 21
♫ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟᴇᴍᴏɴ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴀɴ♫ --- Edd, a bittersweet deaf boy; Matt, a sweetheart on the inside and a bit on the outside; Tom, a happy little an...
8.5K 81 40
Tom, Edd, Matt got kidnap and Tom help those two to escape and waiting to get out of red leader base. While Tord always check on Tom waiting... What...