How It All Started! (Bakuxfem...

By Foxy_girl19

Book (1/2) ======== [Edited] Both Izuku and Katsuki are 5 years old "Kacchan" Izuku called out to the ash bl... More

1: I'M GOING TO UA!!! (Rewrite)
2: Anonymous Girl (Rewrite)
3: Does He Even Remember Me (Rewrite)
Introduction/Information
4: Kacchan Cooking (Rewrite)
5: EVER (Rewrite)
6: Black Hoodie (Rewrite)
7: Joe (Rewrite)
8: Kei (Rewrite)
OCS
9: Sing It With Me? (Rewrite)
10: Bakugou Truth Or Dare (Rewrite)
11: Shots Fired (Rewrite)
Mikei & Katsuki (Rewrite)
12: Mikei Punching (Rewrite)
13: I Have A Boyfriend (Rewrite)
14: Smutt Warning (Rewrite)
15: Boner (oof) (Rewrite)
16: Bunny Suit (Rewrite)
17: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI! (Rewrite)
18: Amazing Voice (Rewrite)
Not An Update
19: Decline Again (Rewrite)
20: 6:30pm (Rewrite)
21: Call Me...Izu! (Rewrite)
22: Lets Beat These Extras! (Rewrite)
23: I Have A Plan😈 (Rewrite)
24: Date
25: He's jalouse
26: Call Chilly Pepper
27: Like What You See~
28: Waterfall
29: Misses His Girlfriend
30: Hamilton
31: I Love You Too Cry Baby
!!!PLEASE READ!!!
32: Hola Papi~
Next story info
UPDATE

SPECIAL CHAPTER

1.8K 36 13
By Foxy_girl19

This is them in the future.

(July 14)

So today Katsuki asked Izuku out on a date and Izuku is about to have a panic attack because she can't find anything to wear and she doesn't know if she has to wear warm clothes because Katsuki just asked her out and said nothing else.

This is how it went.

(Rewind)

Katsuki and Izuku are at there house sitting in comfortable silents until Katsuki spoke.

(They live together but aren't married yet)

"Deku, do you wanna go on a date?" Katsuki asked.

Izukus eyes lit up "Yes! When!?" She asked.

Katsuki blushed at Izuku reaction and stood up "I'm gonna go out and do something you get ready" he said before pecking Izukus lips and leaving.

(Present Time)

"Thats what happened and I have no fucking idea what to wear!" Izuku yelled.

"I see, I see. Well girl you called the right person. That's good I'm still here" Kei said.

"I need you to choose an outfit for me please!" Izuku pleaded.

Kei chuckled "Okay, okay this will just take a while"

(Time skip)

"Shit I did good as fuck!" Kei yelled proud of himself.

Izuku giggled and walked to her body mirror to see how she looks.

"Damn I look hot" Izuku laughs.

"Of course you are" Kei chuckles "Okay it's 4 pm did Katsuki say when your going out?"

"Actually no he didn't. I guess I just wait for him?" Izuku shrugged.

"Alright then. I'll go so I don't interrupt something" Kei smirks.

Izuku blushes "Yeah, yeah just go"

Kei chuckles "Alright love ya bye"

"Love you to bye"

Both adults hug and Kei left leaving Izuku to think about her date with Katsuki.

'Kacchan is always surprising me on are dates. What is he gonna do this time? Are we gonna head to the fair? The beach? The park? How about the-'

Izukus thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

'Someones here? I don't remember asking someone to come over?' Izuku got up from the couche and went to the door then opened it to see her well dressed boyfriend.

Izuku just blushed and stared at her boyfriend.

Katsuki blushed when he seen his girlfriend 'She's wearing my fucking flannel and it looks fucking hot on her! Fucking shit ugghhh!'

Izuku shook her head and stopped staring "W-why did y-you knock? You live here too"

Katsuki chuckled "I wanted it to be like before when I was the one to pick you up from your dorm"

Izuku giggled "Well...are we going?" She smiles at Katsuki.

Katsuki puts his hand out for Izuku which she gladly took "Lets go Deku"

Izuku walks out the house closing and locking the door behind her.

Katsuki took Izuku too the ice cream place they had there first date at "Strawberry?" Katsuki asked.

Izuku smiled "Strawberry"

When they got there ice cream they sat down and talked.

"So do I get to know where we're going?" Izuku asked.

"Nope"

"What whyyyy!" Izuku pouted.

"Its a surprise" Katsuki chuckled.

"But you always make are dates a surprise"

"And you like it" Katsuki smirks.

Izuku wanted to say something but she didn't know what to exactly say because Katsuki is right she does like...love there his suprise dates.

"Can I have a hint on what we'll do today?" Izuku asked.

"Nope" Katsuki blankly said.

Izuku just pouted and continued to eat her ice cream.

Katsuki looked over at Izuku and smirked "Fine I'll give you a hint about one thing were gonna do"

Izukus eyes lit up when she heard Katsuki say that "Yes, yes please!" She yelled.

Katsuki leaned to Izuku and whispers in her ear "You might not be able to walk for a week~"

Izuku blushed and covered her face "Kacchaaan!"

"You wanted a hint I gave you a fucking hint" Katsuki chuckled.

After they finished there ice cream they went back to Katsukis car and drove off.

Katsuki took Izuku to different places which Izuku loved.

It's now 6 and they went to a restaurant not a fancy one but Izuku didn't care.

"Hello, I will be your waiter today what beverage would you like to order?"

"I'll have an iced tea" Izuku smiled.

The waiter wrote down Izukus order "Iced tea...okay and you sir?"

"I'll just have a coke"

"Okay I will be back in a bit" the waiter walked away.

"How are you liking the date so far?" Katsuki asked a bit nervous.

"I'm loving it!" Izuku smiled brightly.

Katsuki blushed and looked away "Yeah, yeah" Katsuki took out his phone to check the time but his eyes landed on the date 'I hope she likes what I got her'

"Kacchan you okay?" Izuku asked.

Katsuki looked at Izuku and nodded "Yeah I'm fine whys that?"

"You look nervous. Is it the date? Am I making you nervous? Fuck I am aren't I. I'm sorr-" Izuku was cut off by Katsuki.

"Babe calm down your not making me nervous. I was just thinking" Katsuki chuckled.

Izuku sighed "Sorry"

After some time they got there drinks then ordered food. Izuku got Katsudon and Katsuki got spicy noodles.

They left the restaurant at 7 when they finished eating.

They got back in Katsukis car and drove off again.

Izuku noticed the road Katsuki was taking. She looked around and the houses look familiar to her 'Wait are we going to the park?'

A few minutes pass and Katsuki stopped the car at a spot Izuku was not familiar with but was at the same time.

They both got out the car and Katsuki pulled Izuku into the woods.

"Where are we going?" Izuku asked.

"You'll see. Well actually you can't see because I need to fucking blind fold you"

"Um...okay?"

Katsuki chuckled and blind folded Izuku then walked her through the woods.

(Mini time skip)

"Are we there yet?" Izuku asked.

"Okay that's the tenth fucking time you asked that it's getting fucking annoying!" Katsuki growled.

Izuku chuckled "Yeah I know. I just wanted to piss you off"

"You fucking brat" Katsuki chuckled.

"But seriously are we almost there?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah we're here you can take off the blind fold"

Izuku slowly took off the blind fold and seen the most beautiful thing infront of her.

Izuku looked back at Katsuki "You did this?" She smiles.

"I had help but who cares about that lets watch a movie" Katsuki pulled Izuku to the blanket.

"What are we gonna watch?" Izuku asked.

"Grease" Katsuki said starting the movie.

"I love that movie" Izuku lit up.

"Thsts why I chose it" Katsuki chuckled as he pulled Izuku closer to cuddle her.

(Time skip)

"I like how Sandy changed her appearance to get noticed by the one she loves" Izuku giggles.

"But he was a dick to her just because he wanted to act cool infront of his crew like what the fuck bro!" Katsuki yelled.

"True" Izuku smiled.

Katsuki looked at the time and it read 8:20 "You want to watch another movie or do you want to talk?"

"Lets talk"

They both talked for a while they just talked about random things and about when they were kids.

(Time skip 11:50)

"Tomorrows your birthday what would you want to do?" Katsuki asked.

Izuku thought about it for a moment before answering "Well I would like to visit my mom"

"That's all?" Katsuki asked.

Izuku smirked "I want to spend the rest of my birthday with you~"

Katsuki smirked "Oh so you want to have some fun~" he kisses Izukus neck.

"...Katsuki"

Katsuki stopped when he heard his name come out of Izukus mouth. He moved his head back and looked at Izuku.

'Shit Izuku just do it! If he says no then no just don't cry or some shit!'

"What's wrong Deku?" Katsuki asked worried.

Izuku took a deep breath before speaking "Um now that I'm turning 24 I was wondering if we can uh m-ma...."

"Just spit it out" Katsuki softly said.

"I want a baby" Izuku said fast.

Katsuki froze 'She asked the question I've wanted to ask hah. Of fucking course I want a fucking brat. Oh shit I have to say that out loud'

"Look I know he aren't married yet but it's fine I just really want to have a baby with you. It's fine if you say no I unders-" Izuku was cut off by a pair of lips on hers.

"Fuck yeah I want a brat" Katsuki whispered.

Izuku was on the verge of tears "R-really! Even if we're not married?"

Katsuki smiles "Well..." Katsuki paused and looked at the time.

(12:00)

Katsuki smiled and took out a small box.

(That's not the ring and the box is closed)

Izuku seen the box and tears started going down her cheeks already.

Katsuki smiled "I've loved you since we were brats and I don't think that's ever gonna change. Your my life, my future, my best friend and soon to be wife. I'm glad you came back all throughs years ago if you didn't then I would have died. I love you and always will so..." Katsuki opens the box for it to show an emerald green ring.

"Izuku fucking Midoriya...will you marry me?" Katsuki is so nervous right now.

Izuku is crying a whole river "Y-yes, YES!"

Katsuki put the ring on Izuku "Happy birthday bunny" he said before pulling her into a kiss and she kissed back.

Izuku sat on Katsukis lap without breaking the kiss.

After some time they break the kiss to catch there breaths.

"Would you want to make a baby now~" Katsuki said before sucking and kissing Izukus neck.

"Fuck it~ I need you~"

Katsuki was sure he already had a boner from that. He smirked and pushed Izuku down on the blanket.

"Well get ready bunny~ I'm about to make you feel so fucking good~" Katsuki said before taking off his top.

Izuku took off the flannel then the crop top(?) Which was basically a bra for her so she has nothing on.

Katsuki leaned down and started kissing Izuku again which she kisses back.

Izuku starts unbuckling Katsukis pants and Katsuki does the samething for Izuku.

Once there fully naked Katsuki prepared Izuku for a bit.

Katsuki put three fingers infront of Izuku and just said "Suck"

Izuku did as told and sucked Katsukis fingers.

When Katsuki knew his fingers were wet enough he took them out of Izukus mouth and stuck one finger in Izuku.

"Ah~ ha~ more~" Izuku moaned out.

Katsuki did as told but he stuck the other two together so Izuku has three fingers in her.

"Ahhhh~ f-fuck~"

Katsuki smirked and started scissoring Izuku.

"Mmmmmhhhhh~ faster~ please~ faster~" Izuku begged.

Katsuki went faster but then stopped which Izuku wined from the loss of pleasure.

"Don't stop~" Izuku panted.

Katsuki positioned himself then leaned down and kissed Izuku.

"You'll get something even better bunny~" Katsuki smirked.

"Oh~ fuck me hard daddy~" Izuku smirked.

Katsukis smirk got wider and his member got bigger if that's even possible.

"As you wish~" Katsuki said before thrusting into Izuku caused Izuku to arch her back and moan loudly.

"AHHHH~ Kacchan~ please~ ha~ I need you so fucking bad right now~" Izuku moaned.

Katsuki smirked and started moving slowly but then goes faster every second.

"H-harder~ daddy~"

"Whatever you want bunny~" Katsuki smirked and picked up Izukus leg throwing it over his shoulders so he can go faster and deeper.

Izuku was a moaning mess as Katsuki was thrusting into her hard.

"FUUUUUCK~ YES~ R-RIGHT THERE~" Izuku yelled as Katsuki hit her sweet spot.

Katsuki started moving in an unhumanly speed and Izuku started crying because of all the pleasure she's feeling.

"K-kacchan~" Izuku called out.

Katsuki leaned down to Izukus face and kissed her "yeah~"

"I love you~" Izuku smiles brightly.

'Fucking god she looks cute. Well I'm gonna break her in half!' "I love you too~ and I'm sorry"

Izuku looked at him confused "For wh-AAHHHH~" Izuku was cut off by Katsuki thrusting into her harder and faster.

"OH~ FUCKING~ BITCH~ DADDY~ FASTER~"

"Holy fuck Deku your loud as fuck~" Katsuki grunts as he's thrusting into Izuku.

After a few minutes Katsuki was at his limit "D-deku I'm gonna cum. Are you sure about this?"

"F-fuck~ yes~ do it~ please~" Izuku said making a lude face.

Katsuki smirked and went faster then came inside Izuku grunting.

"Ahhhh~" Izuku moaned as she feels the hot cum going inside her.

Katsuki pulled out when he knew everything went inside Izuku.

"I'm t-tired" Izuku said.

"Don't fall asleep we need to get changed and leave" Katsuki said while putting on his clothes.

"Kacchan I can't move I feel numb everywhere" Izuku said laying on the blanket.

Katsuki chuckled "Well you wanted this"

Katsuki ended up helping Izuku get dressed then picked up everything taking it back to Katsukis car.

When they finished Katsuki drove back to there house.

Both Katsuki and Izuku walked into there house going straight to there room changing then going to bed before saying.

"Good night soon to be Mrs. Bakugou" Katsuki kissed Izukus forehead.

"I like that" Izuku giggles and cuddles up with Katsuki "Good night Kacchan"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Happy birthday to are lovely baby Izuku.
Sorry for the late birthday chapter😓 I hope you like it though. It took me the whole day to make it.

Here are some memes I have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 230 10
Alrighty, time to spill the beans about this fanfic! Brace yourselves, because in this story, Yukihira Soma is not just your average cooking enthusia...
98.2K 2.6K 12
Katsuki x Fem!Deku As Izumi's mother is in the hospital fighting Cancer. Izumi is working 24/7 trying to pay for the treatment for it all to be over...
8.4K 441 24
He was beautiful. He just couldn't see it. (published 2015)