Michael Sanzone

By basic-unbasic-girl

Includes: imagines, smut, fluff, etc. If there are any grammar mistakes, I apologize in advance. *I do not ow... More

~Requests~
Exposed
Things He Does... (1)
The Introduction (Part 1)
The Introduction (Part 2)
The Introduction (Part 3)
The Introduction (Part 4)
Things He Does... (2)
Content
Things He Does... (3)
Come Cuddle With Me
Things He Does... (4)
Drop the Towel Challenge
Alex's Clickbait
Things He Does... (5)
Texts Between You
Texts Between You 2
Snakes
Texts Between You 3
Shower
Over Protective
Sex Hair
Name Association
Things He Does... (6)
Drabbles 1 ~two short imagines~
Stressed Out
I Pranked You All (Part 1)
I Pranked You All (Part 2)
I Pranked You All (Part 3)
First Time
Things He Does... (7)
Things He Does... (8)
Texts Between You 4
Jealous?
Wrong Person
Drabbles 2
Surprise
Valentine's Day
Omegle
Imagines Based Off Videos ⤵️
Nevermind
CONFRONTING GIRLFRIEND'S EX BOYFRIEND!!
A/N
A/N *not an update*
Thank You❤️

Caught

3.6K 44 16
By basic-unbasic-girl

*smut warning - do not read if you are not comfortable reading smut*

Y/N POV

I sucked in a sharp breath as Michael's hands ran across my stomach under my shirt. He slowly slid his hands up, taking my shirt with them. He lifted my shirt over my head and dropped it to the floor.

We had finally snuck away from everyone else in the house to get some private time. Michael and I have been dating for nearly a year, and everyone knew, but when you live in such a big house with as many people as we do, you don't get the privacy you'd like. It has been so long since Michael and I had gotten private time and we both needed it, luckily we are getting it right now.

Michael ran his cold fingers around my waist to the bottom of my spine, then up my back stopping at the hook of my bra. He unclipped my bra letting it fall to the ground where my shirt now lays. He pulled his own shirt over his head so we were standing there topless. Michael tightly grabbed my waist, pulling me flush against him so my boobs were pressed against him as he kissed me passionately. He tapped me on the bum, as he always did when he wanted to pick me up, so I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso as he lightly dug his fingers into my ass cheeks holding me up. Our make out only intensified as he walked me over to his bed and laid me down on, while he crawled over me.

"I've been waiting- to do this- with you- for so long." Michael said as he trailed kisses down my body. He tucked his fingers in my pants pulling them down off my body, taking my underwear with them leaving me lying naked on his bed. His eyes searched all of my body taking it in, he hasn't seen me this exposed since the last time we did this, over two months ago. He started into my eyes, and I stared back into his, getting lost in his emerald eyes. Our eyesight stayed attached until he plunged his tongue into me unexpectedly and I shut my eyes and threw my head back in pure bliss. He continued his assault to my dripping pussy with his tongue until I was withering under his touch, moans and cuss words flying out of my mouth uncontrollably.

"I'm so close- OH MY GOD I'M SO CLOSE MICHAEL!" I screamed out feeling the explosion nearing in my lower stomach. Michael slowed his pace and I whimpered; even more so when he pulled his mouth away completely.

"You're not cumming yet princess, not until I get to fill you up first." Michael said with lust dripping off his lips. He got up off the bed only to remove the rest of his clothes leaving his now bare naked, his massive cock stiff as rock and dripping with pre-cum. He crawled on top of me again, running his shaft up and down my folds before he gently pushed himself all the way in. I let out a groan, at the pleasure feeling of him inside me. He started rocking his hips, slowly at first but every seconds, picking up his speed. After a minute or two he found his happy speed ramming into me, and it was fast. Grunts escaped from his mouth every other stroke, and he touched all those good spots inside me I couldn't help but moan. He locked one of his hands around my neck, squeezing it slightly, knowing I was close and this would send me over the edge. I curled my toes and arched my back as my eyes rolled into my head with the sweet sensation of release washing over me. Michael slowed his pace down, letting me recover from my high.

"Is it okay if I keep going now?" He asked. I nodded telling him he could as he started to pound into me again, sloppier this time. He grunted and groaned slamming his last few thrusts into me before he came, filling me up with a warm gooey feeling, and pulling out. We both cleaned up a little and went back to his bed. A longingly loving kiss was shared between us, as we pulled apart crawling back into his bed to cuddle. We cuddled up, our still naked bodies intertwining, his hands caressing my body and my hand laid on his chest as a drew small circles with my finger. He tilted his head down to look at me, and I tilted mine up.

"I really love you y/n, you know that?" He said more as a statement then a question.

"I do, and I love you, Michael." I told him back. He brought his lips down to mine, a sweet kiss becoming slightly heated for a moment before he pulled his lips away leaving our foreheads and noses touching.

"Do you love me enough for round two?" He asked smirking. I giggled and pushed my lips back onto his, crawling on top of him so I was straddling him. "I'll take that as a yes.." He interrupted our kiss to cockily announce. He gripped my waist with one hand as his other hand lined himself up to my opening. I lowered myself down onto him, moaning into our kiss. His hand that was guiding him into me was then placed on my other hip, and he started to guide my hips up and down. The room echoed with the sound of skin slapping skin, moans and grunts, the sounds of pure love being made.

PAPER'S POV

I'm chillin with the boys out on the patio deck by the pool and I go to take a hit from my vape, but it's empty. Ah shit, I thought. I asked all the boys there if any of them could fill me for tonight but they were all hassling me and wouldn't so I figured I'd go ask Michael if he'd fill me for the night. I head down to his room, and turn the door handle. It isn't locked so I just open the door and let myself in only to be exposed to y/n riding him, and them fucking like crazy.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK Y'ALL DOIN!?" I yelled, not completely turning away because it's an entertaining sight. Y/N wraps her arms around herself trying to cover herself as Michael pulls the sheets over her, wrapping them around her and himself, and pulling her into his arms while she hid her face against his chest.

"PAPER WHAT THE FUCK?!" Michael yelled back, "WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOCK YOU BITCH ASS!"

"THE DOOR WAS UNLOCKED SO I JUST LET MYSELF IN!" I yelled back shrugging my shoulders. All the yelling attracted most of everyone in the house's attention. Alex and Thomas came down with their cameras clogging the whole thing, and they were followed by a couple of the boys; Calvin, Nick, Ryland, Patty, and a few of the girls; Kouvr and Sienna. So there in his door way, and the start of his room we all stood and watched as him and y/n were caught and all exposed under his sheets because they were just fucking.

"What just happened?" Alex asked laughing pointing his camera between Michael and y/n and me, and so did Thomas. Michael blushed out of embarrassment but also anger and none of us could see y/n's face, just the back of her head, but we all assumed she was bright red.

"Well I'll tell ya Alex, I just walked in on y/n and Michael fucking!" I told him. The group let out some gasps and some chuckles, or a mix of both.

"Details Paper, details!" Thomas asked for trying to get more content. I was about to tell him more when Sienna cut in walking towards them.

"Can't you guys embarrass them once they aren't naked! Have a heart!" She scolded us. She took of her long sweater covered y/n in it as she walked her to Michael bathroom, followed by Kouvr. Once they were all in the bathroom all the guys and I, except Michael, burst out laughing at him.

"Fuck off you guys, and let me put some clothes on would you." He spit at us angrily. We all hassled him as we left his room and waited for him out in the hall, a moment passed and he came out to meet us in the hall, and we all nagged on him as we all walked up to the kitchen.

Y/N POV

"Thank you..." I said embarrassed as Sienna and Kouvr walked me into Michael's bathroom. I was still only draped in Sienna's sweater.

"Girl, don't even worry about it, they were all being asses and I could tell you were embarrassed so I had to save you from them." Sienna said.

"Yeah, they were being insensitive... They crossed a line with that one." Kouvr agreed. I pulled them both into a hug, appreciating them completely saving me from the boys.

"I should go get my clothes to put back on then..." I said awkwardly not knowing what to do next.

"Okay, we'll come with because they'll hassle you if they see you alone." Kouvr said and Sienna nodded. We walked out of Michael's bathroom and I picked up my old clothes off the floor, and the three of us walked to my room. Sienna and Kouvr sat on my bed as I put on fresh clothes, and washed my face up trying to rid my cheeks of the everlasting red glow of embarrassment. The cold water only helped bring the tint down, so they were pink now instead of scorching red.

"Okay, I'm all set." I said to them before sitting down on my bed with them.

"Well, I know for a fact the boys are all sitting in the kitchen giving Michael a hard time still about it, so if you aren't ready to go face that we could hang out in here." Kouvr mentioned.

"Okay, well what do you wanna do if we stay in here then?" I asked.

"I want to know what was happening between you and Michael, if you're okay with telling us," Sienna said, "Just because we're supportive and won't hassle you like the boys, and what you tell us stays here instead of being put all over the internet." She finished and I nodded laughing. And so I told them the whole story, of how we finally got a moment to ourselves and took it, how we started making out and things got serious, and we did it the first time. I told them though I thought the door was locked the whole time so we were lucky enough no one walked in on us the first time. Then I told them about how the second time started before Paper barged in yelling.

"I just don't know how much Paper saw of me, because if it was a lot of me, or if he saw any of my parts I don't know how I'll ever be able to show him my face again." I told them, finishing my story. Sienna pulled me into a hug telling me not to worry and that things would be okay. I pulled away from the hug to kind Kouvr smirking at her phone.

"What are you smiling at over there?" I asked her.

"A few things really... One, I asked Paper if he saw anything bad, and he said no, the only thing he could actually see was your back, so no need to stress about that one. Second, didn't you notice how quite it got upstairs? Mia went to the kitchen to yell at them for being too loud while she was trying to sleep, and Paper told her what happened and she tore a strip off them. She ran them up the wall she was so mad at them. She screamed at them for being impolite and intruding on a girl and for once sided with Michael. She went so mom-more on them she made them all go to bed, is making Thomas sleep on the couch in the theatre room and is sending Alex, and Thomas to apologize to you." Kouvr told us. Sienna's and my jaw were hanging open.

"Oh my god, remind me to thank Mia tomorrow and-" I was interrupted by a knock at my door. I got up and went to open in, Thomas and Alex standing there, nervously playing with their hands like children.

"Umm- we're sorry y/n..." Alex started.

"Yeah, it was wrong of us to intrude on you and Michael like that with our cameras-" Thomas started, Alex finishing his sentence for him:

"And it was wrong for us to try to pry more details about the situation." Alex finished. They both looked truly sorry, and I couldn't be mad, when in reality they were both just trying to do their job; film content.

"Thank you for your apologies boys. Even though I am mad at both of you and embarrassed, I forgive you. Just don't post it please?" I asked them.

"Of course!" Thomas agreed almost violently wanting to show how sorry he was, and Alex nodded along with him showing he wouldn't post it either.

"Then thank you, and good night." I told them as they left.

"Well it was nice that they agreed not to post it." Sienna said hopefully. I nodded and sighed, looking at Kouvr knowing she thought the exact same thing I did.

"I give it three weeks before it ends up getting out out there and Michael and I get harassed by Hollywood-Fix." I said.

"I'd only give it two..." Kouvr nodded. We all started laughing, when Michael poked his head into my room.

"Hey.." He said. Sienna and Kouvr looked at each other, silently agreeing it was time for them to go. They got up and headed for the door.

"We'll talk to you tomorrow y/n." The girls said as they walked out saying goodnight to Michael and I as they left. Michael came in and sat down putting his hand on my thigh.

"You good?" He asked me. I let out a small laugh and nodded.

"Other than being embarrassed and almost flashing Paper, I'm good. You?" I asked him.

"Other than the fact that the boys are never gonna let me live it down, yeah I'm good." He said smiling at me.

"Good." I told him leaning closer, pressing a small kiss onto his lips. I pulled back and he whined for me to kiss him again. "Don't get too excited big boy, you don't wanna start something you can't finish..." He laughed at my comment and pulled back.

"You're right, I can't finish it tonight... I'll try again tomorrow, but I'll remember to lock the door this time." He told me as he stood up and walked towards my door to leave.

"I love you Michael, goodnight." I told him.

"Goodnight my love, I'll see you tomorrow." He said winking. He turned and closed the door behind him as he left. I giggled to myself once more before getting ready and turning in for the night.

*~*~*~*
Author's note;
i know! i know! it's been forever since i've posted, i know! i'm sorry :(
i haven't had the time to actually finish a story, but know i'm working on like 8 right now, between requests i'm working on and original idea stories and stuff it's a lot.
i hope a longer story like this one (2676 words) makes up for it
remember to vote & comment if you liked it
also i didn't proof read it yet so i'm sorry if there's any grammar mistakes or anything
thank you all for 59k reads and for over 920 votes!! *update 60k since posting this story*
i hope you enjoyed, i love you all
until the next chapter <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 394 31
You are 26 years old, have a youtube channel with almost 10 million subscribers. You decided to move out from your parents house in Germany to Bright...
1.5M 21.6K 190
Timothée Chalamet imagines 💗 !!REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! * = smut, events leading to smut/events after smut, and mentions of mature content. I'm not a...
63.5K 556 35
Bill and tom kaulitz imagines, honestly js as simple as that. I won't be doing smut cuz I don't want to and it's weird 🤨. Mostly fluff, requests are...
5.1K 63 13
-Literally just the title- Might have some smut, maybe not. I'm not good at writing it so idk yet. If the imagine does include smut there will be som...