The Star Maiden (Fairy Tail N...

By BrunoMari155

(A/N: I'm re-writing the story due to a bug and because I don't like how I wrote it originally.) Layla didn't... More

Prologue
Lepus and Lupus
Orion and Layla's keys
Meeting Natsu and Happy
Opening Up
The Dream
Kairi Dragneel and Black Cross base
Bathtime Gone Wrong
Hanging out
Bonding
Relief and Memories
Doubts about Lucy's actions
Kairi and Freed
Comfort
Weird Friendship
Unpleasant Encounter
Unpleasant Encounter pt.2
Boiling Anger and Near Death Experience
Mating Season
Mating Season pt.2
Finally Together
The End of Summer
At Fairy Tail
Meeting Kairi and Tina
Natsu's paranoia
In the forest
Meeting Gray
Fairy Tail
Titania
The Mission
Eisenwald and Lullaby
The Demon from Book of Zeref
Return to Fairy Tail
The Match and Erza's Arrest
The S-Class Job
The Investigation
The Cold Empreror
Lucy's Spell
Return of Ur
Phantom Lord
The Guild War
The Element 4
Gajeel and Jose
Laxus and The Job at Lupinus
Truth about Loke
Saving Loke
Akane Resort
Tower of Heaven
Jellal
Destruction of R-System
Return To The Guild
Resting
Miss Fairy Tail Contest
The Battle Of Fairy Tail
Venom
The Punishment
Suprise
The Celebration
Allied Forces
Wendy Marvell
Oracion Seis
The Hunt
Lucy vs Angel and Natsu vs Venom
Old Friend
Double Trouble
Erza vs Ayato and Lucy vs Venom
The Nirvana
Return to Fairy Tail and Arrival of Terror
The Siege of Magnolia
The Great Guild War
Margaret Town

Ur vs Jellal

191 5 0
By BrunoMari155

A/N: Hello everyone. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Ur p.o.v)

As Jellal was walking towards us, I could only stare in horror at his current state.

"Darn it." Kairi growled "Those Black Cross bastards have gone too far!"

Lucy agreed "I can't believe they would do this to someone who isn't even part of Black Cross. Do Oracion Seis have some plans with him?"

"I'm not so sure." I answered "Maybe there is some seal on Nirvana, and I believe he required as living being to break it. But how are they going to do just that? It doesn't make any sense."

Just then, Jellal glew and he dashed towards us while swinging the sword in his hand. I created an ice sword with my magic and quickly blocked it.

After that, I pushed the undead away and held the ice sword with both of my hands. He slided backwards few feet away before roaring again in high pitched voice.

"I believe there's away to turn him back to living being." Carla said "But I'm not sure if it will work that way."

Tina looked at her "What do you mean by that?"

Carla then looked at Wendy "Actually, I believe Wendy herself can restore him. Since she is a Sky Dragon Slayer who employs healing magic."

We all were shocked by what she just said "Wendy is a Dragon Slayer?! Why did you tell us that in the first place?!" Kairi asked.

Wendy whimpered "I j-just thought it wasn't important at the moment. And I'm not sure if it can work on undead beings like that one." She said "But, I'll try if you guys can restrain him."

"It's worth to try." I said "Lucy, Kairi! You girls keep Wendy safe! I will take care of Jellal."

The two teenagers nodded. Jellal then charged at me again as I tried to slash him. However, he disappeared the moment I swung my ice sword at him.

Then, he reappeared behind me and the undead man began swinging his blade in high speed whilw cloaking himself with his magic. I have barely dodged his attacks, then I retaliated by slashing him horizontally.

After that, I kicked him away which sent Jellal flying to the opposite side of the cave. But he wasn't affected by this and dashed towards me as he attempted to slice me.

I jumped back and threw my ice-made sword at his direction. He destroyed it with a single slash, and flew towards me. I dodged out of the way again, but he slashed me across me torso.

"Ugh!" I winced.

"Miss Ur!" Wendy yelled in worry.

Jellal then reappeared infront of me and tried to thrust his blade into my stomach, but I quickly dodged to the side and slashed him with another ice-made sword I created.

I created another sword using my magic, and slashed the former wizard saint with both of them as he tried to hit me with his own sword. Jellal slashed me across my torso multiple times after which I stumbled back.

The undead man tried to slice me with an overhead slash, but I quickly blocked the attack as he pushed me down onto my knees. We struggled for few seconds before I slashed him with both of my swords and pushed Jellal backwards.

He used Meteor again and charged at me with full speed. Jellal slashed me few times before kicking me from the back as I almost fell to my knees.

I quickly got up and blocked his upcoming attack. After that, I struck him back with a downward slash with the sword in my left hand and an upper slash with the other in my right hand before striking Jellal horizontally with both of them.

When he was about to hit me, I used Ice-Make: Kamikaze Clone and an explosion occured as Jellal flew back towards the wall. Then, I casted Ice-Make: Lance and sent them flying towards Jellal who dodged it again using Meteor.

He slashed me again over my torso with two crossing diagonal slashes as I screamed in pain, but I quickly brushed it off. We continued fighting until I casted Ice-Make: Natsu, and sent the clone after him.

However, the clone was destroyed in a single slash from Jellal's sword. He then dashed at me with his sword as I dodged it and retaliated with an upward slash.

When he was about to slash me again, I dodged his sword quickly and struck Jellal as he fell onto the ground. I have tried to quickly freeze him, but he got up and attacked me again.

He swung his sword at me three times before almost plunging it into my stomach. Luckily, Lucy jumped in and blocked his attack with her golden katana and pushed him away.

After that, I casted Ice-Make: Rosen Krone which created giant roses and spiked branches that sourrounded Jellal and to bind him. However, he used Meteor to dodge it again and fired multiple rays of light at both of us from the finger of his hand.

I quickly casted Ice-Make: Shield to protect both of us while Jellal charged at us and broke the shield with his sword in one hit. He then tried to slash me and Lucy, but we dodged his attempt as the blonde requipped her glaive and threw it at him.

Jellal deflected it and he flew towards the blonde. He tried to slash her five times, but Lucy dodged his sword as I tried to think of something else.

When Jellal went after me again, I casted Ice-Make: Kamikaze Clone which explode when he slashed it. And after Jellal hit the wall one more time, I casted Ice-Make: Ice Geyser which a tower of spikes that impaled him. Then, I casted Ice-Make: Rose Garden which released chunks of ice in form of roses and thorns that froze Jellal, immobilizing him completely.

The undead dropped his sword as Lucy walked over and threw it to the other side of the cave. After which she turned towards Wendy.

"Wendy, do your thing." She said.

The little girl nodded and walked towards Jellal. She began casting her healing spell, and after few minutes the blue haired man's skin color went back to normal as I cancelled the Rose Garden Spell.

He breathed heavily as we all looked at him in concern. Then, he placed his hand on Wendy's shoulder and smiled

"Thank you, though I prefer you all just killed me instead." He said.

Kairi spoke "What are you talking about? Why would you want to die?"

Jellal's smiled then dropped as he got up slowly on his feet "I was aware of everything I did at Tower of Heaven. And I couldn't control my actions, nor what I was saying." He said "How is Erza? Is she okay?"

"Yeah, she is." Lucy said "Simon, Sho, Wally and Milianna all joined Fairy Tail, and the former and her started dating each other."

Jellal was suprised, but also relieved "Simon's alive? Thank goodness." He said then sighed "And I'm happy for both of them."

I spoke "Are you sure? You don't look like it."

"I am happy for them." Jellal replied before adding "Do me a favor, and don't tell Erza or anyone else I'm here. I... can't face her again. Nor my other friends from Tower of Heaven."

"Does that mean you're not going to help us?" Wendy asked.

Jellal answered "There is a seal on Nirvana that needs to he removed so The Oracion Seis can activate it. But I think I can prevent it from ever being activated. Just follow me, because I might know where it is."

Just then, Lucy pointed her katana at him "Just a fair warning: try to do anything suspicious, and I'll cut you down before you can even blink. Got it?" She said.

He nodded calmly. Then our team followed Jellal to where Nirvana might be.

______________________________________

(Normal p.o.v)

Unknown to them, Cobra wad stalking them from not far away since he was ordered by Brain.

"So, they brought him back to live, eh?" He asked, then chuckled "This is going to be interesting."

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Chapter finished. As you guys see now, Jellal is back to life thanks to Wendy's magic. I red at the wiki that her healing spell is capable of reviving those who are in near-death stat, so I thought it would be a good idea to bring him back to life. And I've already told you that Mystogan doesn't appear in this story, so Wendy doesn't know who Jellal is (yet she still revived him). Anyways, see you all next time. Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 7.4K 22
Lucy Heartfilia's death came as a shock to the entire Fairy Tail guild, but to none more than Natsu Dragneel. Devestated, he loses the will to fight...
4.5K 149 24
What if Lucy wasn't just a celestial mage? What if she was a celestial wolf slayer? Lucy was abused by her father from a young age. After a group of...
35.2K 1K 45
Set after the Fairy Tail Alvarez story arc with slight alterations. Lucy Heartfilia 'the light' of Fairy Tail is hiding an important fact from her gu...
49.3K 1K 24
So yeah yet again another suicidal Lucy book......but......no let's not lie it's not really different but yeah I'll give a description so yeah.... ...