Magic Mania Online

Da YenSkiiee

It was the year 2065 and a game only exclusive to a device called CraniaSole was made. MagMa Online or Magic... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Fanta Fly Tourney
Chapter 2: Trapped
Chapter 3: A New Life And Skill Trees
Chapter 4: Expedition
Chapter 5: Dungeon
Chapter 6: Shy Healer
Chapter 7: Rest
Chapter 8: Varix
Chapter 9: Skill System
Chapter 10: Changes
Chapter 11: Treant Encounter
Chapter 12: Rebirth
Chapter 13: Trip
Chapter 14: Little Shopping
Chapter 15: The Hedian Labyrinth
Chapter 16: The Chamber of Death
Chapter 17: Turn Around
Chapter 18: Scoropede Down
Chapter 19: The Return To Hedia
Chapter 20: Preparations
Chapter 21: Varix vs. Sigrun
Chapter 22: A Trouble Arises
Chapter 23: Hero And Leader
Chapter 24: What Lies At The End
Chapter 25: First Stop
Chapter 26: "Lead"
Chapter 27: To The Mountain Top!
Chapter 28: Mountain Battles
Chapter 29: The Peak
Chapter 30: Back to Kelgar
Chapter 31: To The North!
Chapter 32: Arfoyd Caves (Part 1)
Chapter 33: Arfoyd Caves (Part 2)
Chapter 34: Arfoyd Caves (Final Part)
Chapter 35: Vrojen and the Nefarious Hands
Intermission 1
Chapter 36: The Vrojen Royals
Chapter 37: Establishing A Relationship
Character Illustrations
Chapter 38: The King's Quest
Chapter 39: Party Briefing
Chapter 40: Shall We Dance?
Chapter 41: Learning Magic
Chapter 42: The Plan To Uncover
Chapter 43: Just Keep Reading!
Chapter 44: Experiment and the Results
Chapter 45: The Industrial District Pt. I
Chapter 46: The Industrial District Pt. II
Chapter 47: Collecting the Pieces
Chapter 48: The Start of the Next Phase
Chapter 49: A Mild Greeting
Chapter 50: Enjoying the free time
Chapter 51: A Date With The Energetic Healer
Chapter 52: House Investigation
Chapter 53: Draughn's Dungeon
Chapter 54: The Feral One
Chapter 56: A Not-So-Typical Queen
Chapter 57: For the Rest of the Day
Chapter 58: Change of Plans
Chapter 59: Angels?

Chapter 55: The Queen's Chamber

86 10 0
Da YenSkiiee

"Did you just say you'd make that thing your pet!?!?" Nimbus asked loudly in shock, "are you serious!? that kind of monster can't be tamed! what the heck has gone through your head?!"

Normally one could tame a monster as long as it is not the hostile type or a high-ranking type only the class of Beast Tamers or those who has a secondary class of Whisperer could bypass such rules. A normal player like Jouzu belonging to the Assassin class, would not be able to make such contract with a monster, especially with one having such a high rank like Cygnott and doing such is like hoping for pigs to fly freely in the sky.

"Jouzu, I know you're kind of a smart guy. But when did you become such a really stupid man?" Mischa said as she face-palmed and shook her head.

Jouzu expected Sigrun to query him as well but she did not say a word despite being shocked earlier. It seems that she is currently analyzing the possible reasons why he aimed for such an impossible thing.

"I had hoped that you would be shocked to silence but you guys even had the energy to mock me" Jouzu sighed as he stood and stopped petting Cygnott's head, "well, there's an explanation for this and this one is just a little experiment to test things out just like using blade arts earlier."

"Could it be you're trying to know how much of reality is existing right now in this world?" Sigrun, who was silent moments ago seemed to have gained her conclusion, "taming is possible as long as it is not a monster belonging to a high rank, but seeing you fight against this wolf it is evident that it possesses high intelligence which in a sense, a requirement to tame animals, similar to dogs and cats."

"As expected of you Sigrun" Jouzu smiled weakly then turned his gaze to Nimbus and Mischa, "that's the answer both of you were looking for."

"However by how things are proceeding and changing, domesticating Cygnott should only be possible to a Beast Tamer hence, it should be impossible for you to tame it" Sigrun followed and was about to say another explanation but she chose not to, as if reaching a conclusion, "I get it now" she said as she removed the hand in her chin.

"Put it simply, I am trying to determine the progress of change in this world. For now, I believe there's still a way to go back to our previous world but if we let things go unchecked, that opportunity could slip into our hands." Jouzu explained briefly.

It is not yet known if the two worlds are merging or separating. The possibility of being a parallel world instead of another world is also quite high because of how the rules of physics in Ethera works the same just like on Earth with a few exceptions , at least in their current situation. Being able to use magic definitely isn't possible on Earth because a concept of power, known as "mana" doesn't have absolute and evident existence. For now, it is safe to say that Ethera⏤the world they're all in to⏤is "gaining rights" by "updating" day-to-day to exist as a new world by bringing in new concepts and laws, and existing ones that are the same as Earth's.

"In a sense, this little test of mine is to scale how fast Earth's laws are being applied. If taming Cygnott does not succeed, that means the updates coming into this world is progressing very slow, if I am able to tame him instantly by forming a contract, that means the progress is going on the right pace, but if I were able to tame him yet does not immediately become obedient towards me, then the progress is going pretty fast" Jouzu explained, "I look forward of him becoming my pet but, that would mean the updates are coming in hot and we would need to race against time if we want to go back."

"That's a pretty damned detailed 'little' experiment you got there" Nimbus sighed as he scratched his head, "first things first though, where the heck is that guy who took over Irish's sexy body? you've already took down this big bad wolf yet it's still not here."

"No need to rush meeting that. Let me try to conduct a pet contract to Cygnott first."

Jouzu softly landed his hand on Cygnott's head as he knelt down before saying the words, "O being created by god, by the power thy granted upon me, form an eternal contract with me as I beseech thee with sincerity."

After reciting the incantation, a magic circle appeared beneath Jouzu and Cygnott. Enveloping them in floating particles lights as the contract proceeded slowly, "Being by the name of Cygnott, I command you to be my contracted partner!" once Jouzu recited the final words of contract forming, intense light enveloped both of them, bright enough to make his friends avert their eyes despite of the spectacular view. Soonly, the lights vanished and there stood Jouzu and the still laid down Cygnott.

"Did it succeed?" Mischa asked as she lowered the arm she used to cover her yes.

I never thought that there'd be a day where someone skilled yet so foolish attempt to form a contract with me

"What the heck!? Did I just hear this wimpy dog talk just now!?"

"So the contract didn't succeed huh?" Sigrun muttered.

"Human, I acknowledge you as someone being worthy enough to be my partner. Forming a contract with me is possible yet almost impossible. It seems that this world seems to be 'updating' slowly. I should only become yours as part of the deal you have made with me" Cygnott 'said' as he slowly stood up. It seems that he had recovered enough to do so.

"He even understood what we were talking about, what a smart wolf." Mischa widened her eyes in surprise.

"That makes things easier for me. Then, Cygnott I look forward being your master. Let's build a great relationship shall we?"

"Acceptable." Cygnott replied with a flat yet somewhat intimidating tone.

"I can't believe you just made a guy like this into your lowly pet, your actions are really incomprehensible" Nimbus sighed as though to show pity for the large wolf, "Well, putting that aside. Where's those floating eyes who dared to possess Irish's hot body?"

"Well done, young lad. To think that it would only take one person to make Cygnott down onto his feet is an impressive feat. Perhaps, you are the one worthy to wake our queen in her deep sleep." As soon as Nimbus finished his words, The Eyes who possessed Irish's body walked over to them.

"The Queen's Chamber, where is it?" Sigrun asked immediately.

"Up ahead young lady. But only the young lad has the permission to enter. Anyone who dares to enter aside from him would be eliminated immediately." The Eyes instructed and warned them.

"You sure have the confidence to say you can eliminate us. Why not come and try?" Nimbus replied with slight irritation.

"Nimbus, it would probably safer to not test that thing's abilities. Irish's quite strong-willed yet she was easily possessed. Also, we have yet to grasp that thing's abilities." Sigrun warned him but with slight hints of caution against The Eyes.

"As expected of the clever ones. You already seem to have a glimpse of our capabilities, it looks like we have to re-assess your abilities as well."

"Right, right, enough talking. Lead us the way already." Mischa interrupted impatiently.

"Irish" nodded and then proceeded to lead them the way to the Queen's chamber which is hidden just past after Cygnott's chamber. There were a number of stone pillars that seem to lead the way to the chamber, aligned in a straight line as if to show the way. Things similar to torches emitted a dark-gold color that lit the place with enough light to see the entirety of the way. Despite of it being bright enough to light up such a huge hallway, the group found the place strangely dark and cold.

"What's up with this atmosphere? It's like coming straight out of a horror game." Nimbus muttered as they walked in silence.

"So bright yet so dark. It makes me curious" Mischa softly voiced her thoughts, "maybe the light is really bright but the materials used to build this place absorbed it?"

"It's also kind of cold..." Shard murmured as she closed in her distance with the others.

"Please don't tell me were going to have to fight a boss with a higher level here." Nimbus slumped his shoulders and groaned with a pained expression.

Silence soon fell after their conversation. With only the sounds of their footsteps being heard, it felt quite eerie and uncomfortable. It felt like time slowed down as they continued to walk, and just when they thought it would drag on forever-

"Were here" The Eyes said in a flat voice, "in front of us is the Queen's chamber. It is where our beloved queen rests. This is also where my duty as her follower ends, I shall return this girl's body to her now. I hope you will live up to our expectations of you, young lad. Please, free our queen from her long and deep slumber."

"Don't put too much hope on me." Jouzu replied.

"It is but only a gamble" The Eyes retorted, "I shall now return this body to its owner. Farewell."

As soon as those words parted Irish's lips, her body collapsed to the floor. Luckily, Sigrun was quick to react and catched her to prevent any kind of injury.

"E-Eh!? Where are we? what happened?" Irish looked around frantically as she regained her conciousness, "uu, I can't remember anything that happened."

"It's alright, you missed pretty much nothing on the way here" Mischa looked at her with a smile, "welcome back, Irish."

"Welcome back?" Irish cocked her heead to the side with a puzzled look.

"Let's save the details for later. Now then, how about we look into this Queen's chamber?" Nimbus looked ahead as he put his hands on his waist.

In front of them, was the Queen's chamber. A room where supposedly a sleeping queen was kept as she fell into a deep sleep a long time ago. Though they had not heard the full story, this is the best thing they could come up for the chamber's description.

"Anyways, have you guys noticed something?" Nimbus asked.

"What is it?" Mischa replied with a question.

"Everytime that we go to a certain place, that freaking floating eyeball guys always leaves us with a cliffhanger. First he didn't told us what kind of enemy would we be facing, and here comes another one! HE DIDN'T TELL US THE GODDAMN WORDS TO OPEN THIS F*CKING LARGE DOOR!" He blurted out in irritation and possibly frustration.

"Wow, you're actually making sense this time around. Are you sure there's nothing wrong with your head?"

"Don't treat me like I'm the only idiot around!"

"But you are the only idiot around."

"Stop it you two" Sigrun chided them with a cold voice, "that being said, how do we open this door?"

"See? I'm making actual sense!"

"Nimbus, would you shut your own mouth or should I shut it by my sword?" Sigrun glared coldly as she pointed her sword between Nimbus' eyes, making him to take a step back and to cower in fear as cold sweat dripped nonstop from his head.

By that time, Jouzu started to walk closer to the large door and then placed his hand against it before pouring and letting his mana flow into it. He wasn't sure if it will work but it was one of the methods he had thought of as the others were bickering behing him. As soon as his mana flowed into the door, a sound of something big moving was heard behind it, followed by a loud creaking sound, and then a momentary silence.

"Did that do it?" Mischa asked as she looked on the door ahead.

And as if to answer her question the door slowly opened by itself, releasing an intense amount of light that made them cover their eyes. The light eventually weakened, completely revealing the insides of the door.

A giant crystal pillar is what gathered their attention, it emitted a faint, mysterious, pulsing glow as if it was alive and breathing. Holding it were an unknown material that securely clung into it like vines growing onto a tree's branches, giving it an ancient feel. And then inside the crystal was-

"Is that the Queen?" Sigrun muttered in a low voice.

Trapped inside the crystal is a woman in a crucified position. Her body emmited a faint and gentle glow that seemed to induce peace upon to those who are witnessing her state.

As the only one allowed to enter, Jouzu exchanged glances with his friends and then proceeded to walk towards the giant crystal leaving them behind as they watched him proceed into the Queen's Chamber. He took a slow pace as he walked towards the woman who was trapped by who knows how many hundreds or thousands of years.

As he got closer and closer, he felt a strange attraction towards the crystal. It was like it was telling him to get closer and closer, like a gentle mother calling for her child. Nevertheless, he continued to close his distance and tried his very best to close out any emotions that he was feeling and before he knew it, he was already facing the woman inside the crystal.

Golden hair that reached her slender waist, a young yet mature face similar to women who are in their late teens, and a slim figure with the perfect amount of curves. Despite of her naked figure in full display Jouzu only stood and were unable to move as he was dazed and mesmerized by the otherworldly beauty that was in front of him, only coming back to his senses as the words "Please, free our queen from her long and deep slumber" echoed in his head.

Taking a deep breath, he placed his hand onto the crystal and then poured some of his mana into it. The crystal reacted by emitting light proportional to the amount of mana he poured into it. It seemed that the crystal demanded more of his mana and thus he answered by giving it more of it until-

Crack!

Cracks slowly crawled into the crystal, spreading into every direction possible. The mana he poured was still not enough so he poured more until his MP bar was completely empty, completely sating the crystal's thirst for mana and eventually shattering into tiny bits. The Queen's body fell from the crystal which Jouzu catched in his arms and then quickly covering her naked body with a cloth before putting her down into one of the altars inside.

Guessing that the situation would now allow his friends to come in now, he called for them and they quickly came over to him.

"So? How's the queen?" Sigrun was the first to ask.

Jouzu took a step to the side to reveal the Queen that he placed on the altar. Like him, they were also mesmerized by the Queen for a moment.

"My, my. In terms of beauty she is definitely on par with Sigrun, Shard, and Irish" Mischa said, "her figure makes me kind of jealous like Sigrun's and Shard's. Must've been nice feeling her, right Jouzu?"

"I only catched her and placed her to a suitable place." Jouzu replied with a his usual flat tone.

"And of course, it's another girl. Just how many do you plan on having?" Nimbus said as he slumped.

"Mu~ even though Jouzu-kun already has the four of us." Irish pouted.

"My contractor, thank you for saving the Queen." Cygnott thanked him sincerely as he lowered his head, "although it was me who you battled earlier..."

"She's your queen too?" Sigrun asked as she heard Cygnott's words.

"She isn't young lady. But as the guardian of her chamber, I might have felt a slight connection and pity for her."

"I see. That's quite interesting."

"Anyways, Sigrun, Shard, Mischa, Irish. I have a favor to ask for the four of you."

"And that is?"

"Get the queen some clothes and put it on her, I and Nimbus would go outside the chamber's door as you do so. I'm sure she'll wake up after sometime and I want it to be outside of here. Once you finished dressing her up, we'd immediately head for the dungeon's entrance and exit the place."

"Oh c'mon man! You should atleast let me peep on her! It's unfair that you're the only one who saw her naked!"

"Alright, then we'll follow you as soon as we're done." Sigrun replied.

Jouzu answered it with a nod and then dragged Nimbus out of the chamber. Once the girls had finished their task, they headed out Draughn's Dungeon and went back to their home in Woldon.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

45.3K 842 10
From elementary to high school, as an otaku, I play roleplaying MMORPGs as part of my normal life. One day, when I woke up, I find myself in new real...
22 3 6
We all know the basic isekai story, yeah? Die in this world, and then reborn to a fantasy one, yadda-yadda-yadda. However, in this scenario, we get t...
121K 2.1K 35
(Sequel to this story in the works! Vote for it if you wish to see it) Hello to all my glorious fans. This is my World of Hyperdimension Neptunia. I'...
2.9K 235 20
Okay, I'm not gonna drive my potential fans away with a boring Bio. And with that being said, let's get into this Sexy-Ass Intro... In a World... (Ye...