Waves🌊Miya Atsumu x Reader

By imaboke24

(F/N) Ginjima, the twin sister of Hitoshi Ginjima, is not like anyone else. She seems cold and distant, much... More

Character Info
Prologue
🌊1🌊
🌊2🌊
🌊3🌊
🌊4🌊
🌊6🌊
🌊7🌊
🌊8🌊
🌊9🌊
🌊10🌊
🌊11🌊
🌊12🌊
🌊13🌊
🌊14🌊
🌊15🌊
🌊16🌊
🌊17🌊
🌊18🌊
🌊19🌊
🌊20🌊
🌊21🌊
🌊22🌊
🌊23🌊
🌊24🌊
🌊25🌊
🌊26🌊
🌊27🌊
🌊28🌊
🌊29🌊
🌊30🌊
🌊31🌊
🌊32🌊
🌊33🌊
🌊34🌊
🌊35🌊
🌊36🌊
🌊37🌊
🌊38🌊
🌊39🌊
🌊40🌊
🌊41🌊
🌊42🌊
🌊43🌊
🌊Epilogue 1🌊
🌊Epilogue 2🌊
🌊Epilogue 3🌊
🌊Epilogue 4🌊

🌊5🌊

8.8K 240 288
By imaboke24

(F/N) POV)

We walked home as fast as possible, almost leaving the Miyas in the dust.

Samu almost sprinted to keep up with us, "Why are you walking so fast?!" Tsumu was jogging lightly to keep up, "Yeah, what's up with that?"

Hitoshi turned his head around, "I already told you!"

"Our brother is having his girlfriend over for dinner and he'll kill us if we're late!" I finished Hitoshi's thought. Samu and Tsumu slowed down a little, "Ohhh."

I waved to them, "See ya!"

We sprinted to our house, whipping the door open. "Hey, you two!" I heard mom call out to us, "I picked out outfits for you two! They're on your beds! Try to look decent, okay?"

I groaned, that means I have to put on makeup.

We waddled up to our room to see two outfits laid out on our bunks, one for me and one for Hitoshi. I giggled, pointing to my outfit, "You take that one, I'll take the other one."

He glared at me, "Like hell I will! Put your stupid outfit on!"

I smirked and started running down the hall, "Shower's mine!" I heard a distant, "Hey!" as I locked the bathroom door and hopped in the shower.

After I was done, I walked back into my shared room smirking, "Go ahead, you smell."

Hitoshi walked out of our room towards the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on while I got dressed.

Your outfit

Akira's Outfit

Hitoshi's Outfit

Hina's Outfit

Hikaru's Outfit

(Also, your dad is wearing khakis and a light blue button-down shirt and your mom is wearing black pants and a purple long-sleeved V-neck shirt because I couldn't find pictures. And if you don't like your outfit you can wear whatever you want this was just an idea!)

I finished putting makeup on and headed downstairs to find the rest of my family waiting for me. Hikaru laughed a little, "Of course you're the last one ready."

I shot him a glare and walked into the kitchen to help Akira and mom in the kitchen to make the food. Mom smiled, "(F/N), can you get the salt, the pepper, and the garlic salt?" I nodded, "Sure."

I opened the cupboard and grabbed the spices she asked for. I handed them to her and she continued to make the salad.

Akira was making chicken and was about to put the chicken into the oven. I poked his shoulder, "I think you forgot something."

He looked up with a horrified look, "I-I did?"

I smiled, "Nah, you're just too tense! Lighten up, man."

Akira rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

I walked into the family room and sat down next to Hitoshi, "So, think Akira's going to flip out?" "Yeah, probably." Hitoshi shrugged.

(Time Skip)

The oven went off as the doorbell rang. I glanced over at Akira to see him a bright shade of red and shuffling to the door. He opened the door and standing at our steps was a tall girl, from the looks of it around 5' 10". Akira was 6' 1", so I knew she was around there. She also had a messy bun and a lot of makeup on.

I glared and elbowed Hitoshi, "I don't like her."

Hitoshi nodded, "Me either."

Akira hugged the girl who introduced herself as Ito Sakura. My mom hugged the girl, with my dad right after.

Hikaru shook her hand and Sakura lifted Hina up into the air into a hug. Hitoshi and I sent cold glares her way instead of greeting her. My mom clapped her hands, "Okay, the food is ready, so let's eat!"

We all walked into the dining room, where we had eight seats ready. As I was heading to my seat, my chair became occupied by none other than Sakura herself.

I growled at her, "That's my seat."

She smirks, "Oh? Sorry about that. I'll move"

I looked at Hitoshi and by the looks of it, we had the same thing in mind, Where did Akira find this girl? The vibes have been off since the start!

We started to eat and my dad asked Sakura a question, "So, where do you work?"

She smiled, "Oh, I'm still a university student. I met your son at school. But I work at a cafe that's by the campus." My mom smiled, "Well that's nice. Are you in culinary school as well, then?"

Sakura smiled again, cutting her chicken, "Yes, I am. I hope that one day I'll be able to open up a restaurant of my own. For now, though, the cafe I work at, school, and the hospital I volunteer at are occupying my time."

I looked at Hitoshi, she seems almost too perfect.

I cut another piece of chicken and started to chew it as Sakura asked me, "So, (F/N), I heard that you swim? Where do you swim at and are you a competitive swimmer?"

I swallowed my food and answered, "I swim at school. I compete, what's it to ya?"

I shivered, I'm talking like Tsumu now.

Sakura smiled coldly, "Well, I was only curious. Akira told me that you're pretty good, too. And Hitoshi, I heard you play volleyball and have been to nationals."

Hitoshi rolled his eyes, "Yeah, so what?"

Our dad harshly stated, "Now you two, you should be nicer to Sakura. She never did anything to you two, now did she?"

We shook our heads and finished our dinner.

We decided to watch a movie together to end the night. My parents let Sakura pick, and she chose a comedy that Hina said she liked.

Hitoshi and I were both on our phones, where he made a group chat with my team and his friends.

Memers

Gin.jima.5 7:56 pm
Yo. I'm bored and I don't want to talk to Akira's girlfriend.

Better.Miya 7:57 pm
Hey Gin! I see (F/N) finally wanted to talk to me

Swimmer.Gin 7:57 pm
Drop dead, Tsumu.

Onigiri.Miya 7:57 pm
She told you

Mika.Mika.Mika 7:58 pm
What is this chat? Did Akira's girl piss you guys off?

Emi.Butterfly 7:58 pm
Yo

Bendy.Boi.Suna 7:59 pm
Gin, what's this chat for?

Swimmer.Gin 8:00 pm
We don't like Akira's girlfriend

Kimi.Foodie 8:00 pm
What did she do?

Gin.jima.5 8:00 pm
Nothing yet, she gives off this vibe like she sleeps around.

Better.Miya 8:01 pm
You guys can stay the night if you want to

Swimmer.Gin 8:02 pm
Nah, I'm good

Onigiri.Miya 8:02 pm
lmaoooo

We signed off as soon as the movie ended about two hours later and we said goodbye to Sakura.

Good riddance.

As soon as the door was locked, I looked at Akira, "Don't trust her 100%." My older brother rolled his eyes, "I think we can trust her."

I shrugged and headed upstairs. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

. . .

Hey hey hey!

Sorry that I couldn't find the pictures for the parent's outfits, but I really like the outfits I did find. They were all online, so credits to whoever put them together.

As always, if you have suggestions, please don't be afraid to comment them!

Oya oya oya?

-Boke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.1K 63
Haikyuu and Jujustu Kaisen crossover! Inumaki x femreader In which you are the twin sister to Sakusa Kiyoomi from Haikyuu... who just happens to have...
9.2K 187 52
x Reader Y/n has to move to Inarizaki in the middle of the school year. She is worried about struggling to fit in, however once she is there she quic...
156K 4.7K 47
Suzume grew up playing volleyball with her brother. She was right-handed, but after being so inspired by her brother, she was determined to make her...
21.1K 743 10
Y/n didn't understand why Atsumu and Osamu hated her so much. They had made her years in high school hell from starting rumors about her to pushing h...