COMPLICATED LOVE (Rainbow Das...

By APPLE-_-DASH

'TheVenom' or students called 'The V3' . Rainbow Dash, Catra and Marceline. Story about these three typical f... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chaper 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 7

415 7 15
By APPLE-_-DASH

MONDAY~

Bonnibel's POV

I just transferred here in this school because my parents forced me to.

The student council just toured me, her name is Entrapta, she told me everything about this school, and It was fun talking to her because we have so much in common, even though I don't understand other words she was saying. She also love science and she also showed me her inventions.

After touring, she gave me my schedule, she also gave me an excuse card to give to the teacher.

I smiled and watch her leave. I turn around and look for my room.

"Physics? No. That was 10 minutes ago. Oh... Math." I said to myself while looking at my schedule.

I was walking at the hall with books around my chest, still looking at the paper on my hands when suddenly, some random student bumped me that makes me fall off the ground as I let go of my books and my schedule paper.

"Ow." I mumbled holding the back of my thigh. It hurts.

Then I heard someone laughed at me.

Seriously? I turn to them.

"Oh look. Another newbie!" The jock with a white hair that is holding a ball said.

"Need a hand?" Another jock held out her hand, I was about to grab it when she suddenly spits on it.

It was gross.

They were laughing at me. "Oh, dudes. Look! This new girl's a nerd." The other jock with green haired said stepping at my books.

I groan as I stand up. I was about to said something when suddenly, a ball hit one of the jock's head.

"Hey!" She growled and look back. Her two friends also looked back, to whoever did that.

I looked behind of whoever did that to them, and I saw she was glaring at the jocks, she have this Rainbow haired with side cut.

"Enjoying the fun?" She asked glaring at them.

The jocks stand up straight putting their right hand to their forehead. Like a soldier.

Uhh. What is happening?

"No Captain!" The three jocks exclaimed, looking forward.

"What are you three doing here?" She asked.

"We are just passing by." The gal who spits to her hand answered.

The Rainbow haired girl kicked the ball hard to the other jock's face who called me a nerd. She didn't move or say anything. She was just standing there. They are just standing there, like a soldier....

"Want me to tell Marceline you've got problem with nerds?" She asked, picking up the ball that rolled back to her.

"No, Captain. I apologize."

Wow. These girls are tougher than they looks.

I notice that every students wants to walk in our way changed their direction. I saw they are a bit scared. I also noticed that they are looking at the Rainbow haired teenage girl.

Who is she? I thought just staring at her.

"Good." She smirk.

The jocks are still frozen.

"Leave!" She toss the ball to the other jock and she cought it.

"Yes, Captain!" The jocks yelled and run along.

Whoa. Really? Who is this girl?
Why does the students feared her?

I looked at her. And I was surprised when she's looking at me. She smirked and put both of her hands to her pocket as she walk towards me

She's getting closer.

She lean her face close to mine and second thing I know, she is picking up my books.

"Careful, you might drool." I heard her talk.

I blushed. Wait. Am I just staring at her?

"I-I..."

She grabbed all my books and gave it to me. I gulped and took it.

"T-Thank you." I said politely.

She scoffs. "Lucky you I'm in a bad mood. Or else I'll be laughing with them."

What the hell?

"Excuse me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You know I like to see someone get bully, right?" She said.

Is this girl just saved me from the bullies is being a jerk?

"I don't even know you." I said.

Her eyes widen. "What do you mean you don't know me. Everybody knows me."

Is she being a jerk right now?

"That everybody is not me."

She smirk and pins me on the wall. "Whoa there Princess. Are you playing hard to get?" she whispered in my ears. I blushed when our eyes met, I run my eyes down to her lips and saw her smirk.

I woke up by day dreaming when suddenly I heard someone's whispering, It's not whisper, because I could hear it, I also notice that they are looking at me.

I pushed her. I want to slap her face or punch her on the stomach, but I can't. Because this girl helped me with the bullies. But then I realized, she mention that if she's in the good mood they might be torturing me right now.

"Okay. Bye." I pushes her and walks away.

She grabbed my arms. I turned to her and slap her cheeks- hard. I heard students gasped, others were shock.

She held her cheeks as she let go of my hand. "Don't you dare touch me." I hissed and run away from her. She's being a jerk! I regret blushing infront of her. Thanks Mom and Dad! My first day of school is ruined. I tear up running along. I stopped when I remembered I let go of my schedule.

UGH! Seriously?

But I remembered my subject for today. Which is Math. I notice that there is one door to my left that have this Math sign infront of it. This floor is for freshmen so, I don't doubt it's my new classroom. I glance at the door that have glass in the middle and saw students are listening to the teacher. I was about to open the door when suddenly I saw random student is running towards me- panting.

She held my shoulder catching her breath. "A-r-e you-?" She take a deep breath.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

She looked at me straight- smiling and gives me a thumbs up.

Weird.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said still catching her breath, taking a peek on the glass.
"Are we late?" She asked nervously.

"Do you have an excused card?" I asked taking mine out in my pocket, showing it to her.

Her eyes widen and nodded. "I do." She said showing her excuse card to me.

"Great. We are not late." I smiled at her.

I grabbed the door handle, and was about to push it, when suddenly she stopped me. I looked at her. "What?" I asked.

"Should we introduce ourselves?" She asked.

Wait, this girl just transferred here? "Are you new here?" I asked. She nodded looking away as she scratch the back of her head. I smiled. "Me too." I said nervously. She looked at me confused.

"Really?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. I just transferred here today."

"Me too." She chuckled.

I was about to answer when suddenly the door at our room opened. We both jumped in shocked looking at the teacher who is.... smiling?

"Are you two gonna keep chitchatting outside my classroom and talks about how you two just transferred here, or you two are gonna come inside and talk your nonsense after class ?" She asked politely looking at me and this new blonde girl beside me.

"Uhhh... both?" She chuckled nervously.

Our New teacher breathe deep. "Please come inside." She replied as she swing her hands inside the classroom.

Me and the blonde haired teenage girl nodded and walk inside. I saw our classmates are giggling. The teacher closed the door and walk infront of us. We, are standing infront- I was nervous, of course.

I looked at the students and at the seats, it was big. Some of the seat has been occupied and some are empty seat, and it's all the back. Luckily, I saw Empty seat beside the window near at the board.

"Please. Introduce yourself." The teacher told.

I cleared my throat. "Hi-"

"Hi everyone. My name is Adora Grayskull. I lived in Etheria, and now I live here." This blonde haired girl just interrupt me.

"Please tell us your hobbies." The teacher said.

"Oh.... I ummm... I do fencing, and soccer at my old school" Adora said looking at the students.

I looked at my classmates and I saw they are kind of impressed. And so do I, Fencing is hard.

"Also, I am the Captain of fencing in my old school." She added and chuckled nervously.

"Wow. Impressive. Did the student council told you that we have fencing club here in our school?" Our teacher asked Adora.

She looked at our teacher. "No... she didn't mention the clubs."

Our teacher looked curious. "Oh, maybe I'll find someone who might tell you all the clubs."

"I-It's not necessary. Since I know this school have Fencing. Or.... maybe I won't go. But just maybe." Adora said and smiled at the teacher.

"Ok. Well then. How about you, Miss...?" Our teacher looked at me.

I jumped and look in front of my classmates, I bow my head and looked at them again. "Hello, Everyone. My name is Bonnibel Bubblegum. I love science and learn new things. I lived in Candy Kingdom City before and now me and my parents lived here because they have new business here in this City." I smiled at them.

"Your hobbies?" The teacher asked.

"I read books and when I get bored, I play video games." I added.

"What kind of video games?"

"Fortnite. R.O.S. Mobile Legends. Oh. I also play on my Ps4 and Xbox." I heard some on my classmates gasped.

"So you're a gamer?" Our teacher asked.

I nodded. "And a bookworm." I giggled raising my book below my chin.

Our teacher smiled and clears her throat. "Nice to meet you Adora and Bonnibel, welcome to our beloved school. My name is Miss Cheerlie, and I will be your Math teacher." She turned at our classmates looking for something then turn to us. "Okay. Find a place seat now, So I could continue teaching." She said with a warm smile.

Me and the blonde haired girl nodded. I walk to where there's an empty seat and have space to put my books. I sit at the back seat near at the window. To my surprised, the blonde girl followed me and sit beside me.

"Uhh. Hi again?" I greet putting my books down.

"Hey, sorry. I don't know everyone here. Can I sit beside you?" She asked.

But we didn't even know each other....

I just smile and nodded. I also need a friend. If she wants to be my friend.

We get our things inside our bags and listen to Miss Cheerlie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...