Imperfectly Perfect Love | JJ...

By hana_imagines

Life is like a train. People board and leave at every station. But what matters is the people who stay till t... More

Character Sketch
Part 1 - Where are your eyes huh?
Part 2 - New Friends
Part 3 - Paths Cross
Part 4 - The Teams
Part 5 - Eyes!!
Part 6 - Working Together
Part 7 - Darling and Dickhead
Part 8 - Roses are Red!!
Part 9 - Ouch!! That hurts Darling!
Part 10 - Jerk Mode: Off
Part 11 - Winner!!
Part 12 - Dark and Cold
Happy Birthday BTS💜
Part 13 - Truth Unseen
Part 14 - A Clear Picture
Part 15 - Fixing things
Part 16 - Bunny 🐰
Part 17 - Kookie loves Cookie
Part 18 - The First Couple❤
Part 19 - Stay Like This!
Part 20 - F. R. I. E. N. D. S
Part 21 - Different!!
Part 22 - Cold Breeze
Part 23 - Birthday!!!
Part 24 - Behind the smile
Part 26 - Angry Bird!!!
Part 27 - Just One Day
Part 28 - Kiss!!!
Part 29 - Fear of Rejection
Part 30 - Past and Pain
Part 31 - One-sided Love
Part 32 - Ignorance hurts!!
Part 33 - Misconceptions
Part 34 - Her feelings!!
Part 35 - Finally!!
Part 36 - Confession
Part 37 - Trip's Done!!
Part 38 - Apple of his eye!!
Part 39 - The Final Couple!!
Part 40 - One Last Time!!!
Part 41 - Out of Blue!!!
Part 42 - He is Back
Part 43 - Agony
Part 44 - Back in Seoul
Part 45 - His Assistant
Part 46 - In Pain
Part 47 - Her Chauffeur!
Part 48 - Long Time No See!
Part 49 - Jungoo 🐰
Part 50 - Pills
Part 51 - Star in the House
Part 52 - New Year
Part 53 - Date
Part 54 - Ignorance
Part 55 - Love Maze
Part 56 - Business Party
Part 57 - The Conference
Part 58 - Giving Up
Part 59 - The Heartbreak
Part 60 - Marriage
Part 61- His wife
Part 62 - Empty-Hearted
Part 63 - Wasted
Part 64 - Talk
Part 65 - Yearning Love
Part 66 - Double Celebration!!
Part 67 - Missing You
Part 68 - Accident
Part 69 - Major Revelation
Part 70 - DO NOT DISTURB
Part 71 - Kindling Love
Part 72 - A Guest?
Part 73 - A Mutual Deal
Part 74 - 24 Hours
Part 75 - A New Member
Part 76 - Mama Bear
Part 77 - Get-Together
Part 78 - A Hole in The Heart
Part 79 - Mourning
Part 80 - Epilogue

Part 25 - The Real Her

107 9 8
By hana_imagines

Confidence is the ability to feel beautiful without someone needing to tell you

-Mandy Hale

*******

Jungkook's Pov

I started having feelings for you Hana.

And I realised it now but I am not sure of their kind. I know I will soon realise what they are. I will just keep going with the flow and I don't want to get bothered now.

"Shall we go?", she stood up and I nodded. I could see her being nervous at the previous moment.

We walked around the campus for a while and I took her to the garden area. I love it when she admires the roses with a smile adorning her face. She goes completely lost when she sees them.

"They are so soft", she exclaimed tracing her fingers on the petals of the flower. I nodded and she smiled. She is so overwhelmed today and I don't know the reason. Perhaps, is it that she could be herself in front of me as she knew there is no secret between us anymore?

We settled down on a bench available.

"Am I nice like this?", she asked all of a sudden and it made me confused. What is she talking about?

"Huh?", I asked her and she placed her hand on mine.

"If I show out my emotions, If I tell you what I feel, do you like it?", she asked me and I looked at her. Her eyes wanted an answer.

"So, are you hiding them all till now?", I asked her and she nodded still looking into my eyes. She looked so innocent. How hard must it have been for her to hide it all for herself? She was fighting against her emotions till now. And today, seeing an absolutely different version of her made me so happy and excited.

"You looked so great today Hana. It made me surprised to see a completely different version of you but I really liked this Hana. The one who squeals when she is excited, the one who smiles when she feels like, the one who doesn't hide her emotions behind an artificial smile, I want this Hana", I expressed and she grinned wide.

"Thank You Jungkook", holding my hand, she rested her hand on my shoulder. Anyone would have mistaken us for a couple.

"I am glad that I had met you Jungkook", she spoke and I smiled. I remember her scowling and scoffing at me cursing god know how many times when we met in the first few days. She always prayed that she shouldn't have met me in the first place. And I used to love teasing her and irritating her in every way possible.

And now look at us, we are at a stage where we realised that we are glad and lucky to meet each other. I never expected this progress between us. Yoongi hyung was right, we must stop a step or take a step down to make people happy. Had I not let my ego and attitude down, I don't know if we would be like this.

"Are you not glad?", she raised her head and frowned. Oh I completely forgot to reply her.

"Why wouldn't I be? I am very glad to have a great friend like you", I stated and she let out a smile. She was all smiling today and that made her look very much beautiful than usual. Are we just friends Hana?

End of Jungkook's Pov

#####

"When will you confess to Jimin?"

"What?", Kyunghee was perplexed

"Don't you like Jimin?", Yuna asked and she shook her head vigorously.

"Then why are you still waiting?", Yuna nudged her shoulder and spoke in a teasing tone.

"I don't think I can confess him. I don't have that courage", Kyunghee sighed as she stated the fact.

"What if it is too late and you lose him?", Yuna raised her brows and Kyunghee thought for a moment. She knew what her friend was intending to tell. She knew there are many girls in line for Jimin. Even though he rejects all of them, there will still be a day he fall in love with someone.

"I don't know what to do", Kyunghee took a breath.

"Let's think about it after the final exams. I know it will be tough for you in the medical field.", Yuna placed her hand on Kyunghee's shoulder.

"Yah! Yuna, did you forget that you are also in this medical field", Kyunghee snapped and Yuna realised that she is studying psychology..

"Oh yeah right! I just forgot that one. But let me tell you, I don't attend the classes at all but as I open the books, I feel like I know everything. And when I see the question paper, I don't know anything", Yuna completed her sentence making Kyunghee burst into fits of laughter.

"Isn't that Hana and Jungkook?", Yuna pointed at the duo who were waving hands at each other.

"Yeah, it is them", Kyunghee looked at them.

"Don't you think they have become too close to call them just friends?", Yuna raised her brows while Kyunghee didn't completely agree with her.

"I don't know if that's the case but if Eonnie is happy, I don't care what it is. She looks so happy with Jungkook these days and I can't be more than grateful to him", Kyunghee mouthed with a smile.

"Yeah, it is her happiness that matters. She was never like this before. I feel so great that she is being herself and most importantly, she is expressing her happiness", Yuna stated and Kyunghee nodded completely agreeing to her point.

#####

"Soo Ah, what is this?", Namjoon was shocked looking at the score of her internals.

"I know I have fucked up my internals", she sighed in despair.

"You will fail this year if you don't write the final exams well", he spoke while examining her results.

"I know", that's all she could say.

"Did you even lay a finger on your books?", he asked her and she nodded in negation.

"What did you even read for the exam? What did you do all that time?", his tone became so serious.

"I was sad back then and I couldn't concentrate even when I tried", she uttered and he became concerned.

"I am so sorry Soo Ah, I didn't mean to be that serious", he pressed her hand still worried.

"It's okay Joon, I know you are concerned for me. But trust me Joon, I tried to but all that wandered in my head was you. I am sorry that I couldn't concentrate at all", she lowered her head and he felt guilty. He didn't know that his ignorance towards her confession would affect her this much. He just wanted to be a better man for her.

"I am sorry Soo Ah for putting you in that situation. I was selfish. But this time, I wont let you ruin your exams", he ruffled her hair and she smiled.

"But we are having different subjects Joon. Leave that to me, I will take care of myself", she declared.

"No, you will be studying with me from now. I may not explain you your topics, but I will make sure you keep your eyes on the book", he stated.

"I am afraid I can't take my eyes off you when you are beside me, leave about the book", she winked and he smacked her head lightly blushing a little.

"Taehyung will help you if you want. You have almost similar subjects for this semester. And if you score well, we will go on a date", he told and Soo Ah jumped in excitement.

"OH MY GOD!!! Joon, is that you? Did someone kidnap my Joon?", she teased him and he laughed at her excitement.

"What's so exciting that is making you jump Soo Ah?", Taehyung eyed the duo along with Jin and Ara.

"Are we missing something here?", Jin asked throwing a suspicious glance at Namjoon who shrugged his shoulders as if doesn't know what he was speaking about.

"Soo Ah, did you?", Ara whispered in Soo Ah's ears who immediately shook her head in negation.

"You guys are here already?", Yuna and Kyunghee joined the existing people.

"We just came here. These two were present already", Taehyung pointed at Soo Ah and Namjoon who kept quite.

"Which two?", Hana and Jimin also arrived.

"What's so special if we arrive here early? It is a matter of our free hours", Soo Ah defended herself and Namjoon from their teasing.

"Today was one hectic one", Hoseok stated as he came along with Yoongi and Jungkook.

"Finally the man who called for the meet arrived", Jin eyed Yoongi who didn't give a damn to his words.

"So, what's the special announcement?", Taehyung was curious.

"We got an announcement today", Yoongi started.

"Are you talking about that? Even I wanted to share the same thing", Jimin joined and Yoongi nodded.

"What is it about? You are making us curious", It was Yuna.

"We are having an event of Talent Show this week. We can do anything, but it should be a group, like the hip hop groups", Yoongi revealed and the friends looked at each other.

"Like kpop groups?", Kyunghee intervened and Yoongi nodded in positive.

"That's wonderful. I am in", Hoseok was the first one to join. "I can do a bit of rapping and leave the choreo to me"

"Me too, you just can't perform without the lead vocalist", Jimin winked and Kyunghee slapped his arm lightly.

"I can do a bit of rap and write the lyrics", everyone were shocked to see the owner of the voice. It was Namjoon.

"Hyung, are you sure? I mean are you feeling okay?", Taehyung raised his hand to place it on Namjoon's forhead but he shoved it immediately.

"I was nicknamed RM during my school days. Rap Monster", he let out a proud smile. Taehyung gave a "How come I not know?" look to him.

"Cool then, we will have three rappers already and one vocalist", Yoongi stated and the rest nodded.

"Tae, why don't you participate too? You sing well right?", Kyunghee nudged Taehyung's arms.

"I don't sing well, the only thing I know is saxophone", he stated and Namjoon gave a "How come I not know look?". These brothers aish!

"Saxophone is not included in hip hop dude, I am not going to allow that in my music", Yoongi joked and everyone laughed out a little.

"Taehyung ah, I know you sing well. Just join in, it is not any international competition", Jimin pulled in Taehyung who gave up resisting.

"Should I call you both by your names?", Yoongi eyes his brothers who just kept quite throughout the discussion.

They were about to speak something.

"Don't tell me that you can't sing. I will just throw stones at your face. You said the same thing in our school and I lost my bet of 20$ that you both can't sing", Yoongi ranted. Jin and Jungkook looked at each other.

"Could you sing? How come I not know?", Ara questioned her boyfriend.

"No Ara, I don't sing well", he started to speak and then Yoongi started picking up stones.

"Speak those words again and see what I will do", Yoongi scoffed at his elder brother who finally sighed in defeat.

Jungkook was about to speak something but Yoongi's death glare made him shut his mouth.

"Anyone else?", Yoongi asked and the girls nodded in no. Only god know how much of a ruckus it would be if they start singing.

"We seven then", Jimin stated.

"So, what shall we name ourselves then? There must be a name for the group", Yoongi eyed the boys and they thought for a while.

"Bangtan Boys", Taehyung suggested

"Bangtan sonyeondan", Namjoon finalised.

"BTS, in short", Jin exclaimed.

"They look so cool", Yuna praised and the girls nodded looking at the cheerful guys.

"Guys, let's not forget we are having final exams a week after the competition. Let's plan accordingly and prepare ourselves okay?", Jimin mouthed and everyone nodded.

"We will cheer so loud for you", Ara squealed and the boys smiled

#####

Hana's Pov

"So you know how to sing?", I ask him as we walked on streets to my home. We decided to hang out less often since the exams are getting nearer.

"I don't know if I would sing well", he stated in a nervous tone.

"Are you nervous now?", I asked holding his hand. I don't why I got used to holding his hands. It makes me feel less lonely.

"Yoongi hyung is all about perfection when it comes to music. I am sure he must have already crashed in his room trying to create the music notes for the show. I don't think I could do well. I don't want to disappoint him", he squeezed my hand and I could say he is really anxious about it.

"Don't worry, you will do really well", I smiled and he nodded still unsure. I didn't know if he would be so worried about a small competition. Though it is important to his brother, he need not be so worried as Yoongi wouldn't be sad at his brother's performance.

"So now tell me what bet was Yoongi talking about?", I decided to divert him for now. I couldn't see him all anxious like this.

"Oh That one!", he let out a chuckle. "Back then in the school, Yoongi hyung maintained huge groups of friends and one of his friends bet on Jin hyung and me that we sing very well. And Yoongi hyung was confident that we can't sing well. We told him that. But we didn't know we would be asked to sing in front of them. And I didn't know that my voice would turn out appealing to them. Even hyung's voice was so great. Yoongi hyung lost the best. He had to pay $20", I laughed at the silly bet.

"He was so furious back then", he let out a laugh. Thank God, he is fine now.

"Then why is he like this now? I mean, your brother used to have so many friends back then. But now, he rarely speaks. I know that he cares about us inside. I don't mean to..", I don't want him to misunderstand anything.

"I understand what you are speaking Hana.I know Yoongi hyung is always quite and doesn't speak much. But he isn't like that before. He had large groups of friends before. But none of them supported him when he was wrongly accused of a theft in school", he sighed and clenched his fists.

Such untrustworthy idiots. Poor Yoongi must have faced a lot. I feel bad for him.

"That's so sad. Those idiots deserve hell", I spat and he chuckled.

"I was so angry back then, but Yoongi hyung was so calm about it. He never talked about it later. And then he concentrated more on music. He didn't talk about that topic again.", he smiled.

"You know what, that senior Eun Woo met me today", he immediately pulled his hand out of my hold and stared at me like a ghost.

"What? When? Why didn't you tell me?", he shot all the questions in a flash. I chuckled at that.

"Today, in the campus. I saw him talking to his friends and when he saw me, he hopped towards me and we talked", I replied quietly.

"What? Did you see him first? And he came to you and even talked to you? What did you guys talk about?", he looked jealous and I am enjoying it. To be honest, I talked to Cha Eun Woo today. He spoke about participating in talent show and asked me to cheer for him. That's all. He looked decent and I didn't want to be rude though he was making it obvious that he likes me.

"Did he ask you out?", the next question make me choke. What the hell is this guy thinking?

"You are such a dickhead you know? Why would he ask me that? He is also participating in the talent show and asked me to cheer for his group", I simply stated and he started his blabber.

"What? Is that guy participating in the show? And why would he ask you to cheer for him? You won't cheer for him right? You will be cheering for us right?", he spoke nineteen to dozen.

"I would obviously cheer for us. But what's wrong in cheering for his group?", I raised my brows and he frowned. He started taking bigger steps with that frown on his face. Such a kid he is! I giggled to myself and ran after him.

"Are you jealous now?" , I asked making him more furious.

"I am mad at you, don't talk to me", he spat and walked forward. I ran after him and stood infront of me placing my hands on my hips stopping him.

"I am sorry", I pouted. But he looked away still frowning like a child.

"I am sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.......", I pleaded him trying to make some crazy expressions and I could see him trying to control his laughter and finally he gave up.

"Okay, fine. I am not mad at you now", he placed his arm around my shoulder and walked along with him.

"Hana", he called and I hummed.

"Thank you for making me feel less tensed. I know you did all that to divert my mind", he spoke surprising me. He was so confident in telling my opinions and thoughts. I wonder how he guesses so accurately.

"How did you know?", I asked out of curiosity as we reached my gate.

"I could read you pabo", he pinched my nose and I scowled at him making him, chuckle little. Bidding bye to him, I closed the door.

Life is so different with you Jungkook

*******

Author's note:

Wondering what's with the double update? It was a compensation for the delay I made for the previous part. So Hola peeps! How's this one? Are you guys happy that JK and Hana realised that they have something for each other? 

If you have any queries or suggestions,please do ask me. I would be glad to answer. Your support is always my motivation.

*DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW*

Thanking you all for reading my ff

Love you

Saranghae.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 9.8K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
357K 13.4K 80
I'll let you guys know first that this story is not like my 3 books... It's a family drama I got inspired by............by my brain😐 Taehyung an op...
66.2K 4.4K 85
[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage of joy, a feeling of intense happine...
84.3K 3.5K 72
Jungkook is a great K pop Idol and a part of BTS... He loves another Idol IU...but on the day of marraige IU disappeared... Jungkook becomes Heartbro...