How It All Started! (Bakuxfem...

By Foxy_girl19

Book (1/2) ======== [Edited] Both Izuku and Katsuki are 5 years old "Kacchan" Izuku called out to the ash bl... More

1: I'M GOING TO UA!!! (Rewrite)
2: Anonymous Girl (Rewrite)
3: Does He Even Remember Me (Rewrite)
Introduction/Information
4: Kacchan Cooking (Rewrite)
5: EVER (Rewrite)
6: Black Hoodie (Rewrite)
7: Joe (Rewrite)
8: Kei (Rewrite)
OCS
9: Sing It With Me? (Rewrite)
10: Bakugou Truth Or Dare (Rewrite)
11: Shots Fired (Rewrite)
Mikei & Katsuki (Rewrite)
12: Mikei Punching (Rewrite)
13: I Have A Boyfriend (Rewrite)
14: Smutt Warning (Rewrite)
15: Boner (oof) (Rewrite)
16: Bunny Suit (Rewrite)
17: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI! (Rewrite)
18: Amazing Voice (Rewrite)
Not An Update
19: Decline Again (Rewrite)
20: 6:30pm (Rewrite)
21: Call Me...Izu! (Rewrite)
22: Lets Beat These Extras! (Rewrite)
23: I Have A Plan😈 (Rewrite)
24: Date
25: He's jalouse
26: Call Chilly Pepper
27: Like What You See~
28: Waterfall
30: Hamilton
31: I Love You Too Cry Baby
!!!PLEASE READ!!!
SPECIAL CHAPTER
32: Hola Papi~
Next story info
UPDATE

29: Misses His Girlfriend

1.5K 49 13
By Foxy_girl19

"DEKU!"

Izuku ran to muscles and jumped on him. She wrapped her leg around his waist and graved both his arms so he won't swing his knifes. Izuku looked back at Katsuki and yelled.

"RUN!"

Katsuki picked up Kota and started running down the mountain.

Kota was trembling he knew who the guy is. That's the guy that killed. His parents and if Izuku is fighting him right now she might....die.

'Deku, you better fucking get out of there fast!' Katsuki thought as he looks back. His eyes widen as he just seen his girlfriend get cut on the cheek. He stops running as he yelled for Izuku "DEKU!"

Izuku looks at Katsuki and gave him a smiled then mouthed "I love you"

Izuku looks back at muscles and jumped on him again making him fall back but off the cliff this time and Izuku started falling with him.

========

Katsuki seen Izuku smile at him but it was like a sad goodbye smile.

When Katsuki saw Izuku falling his eyes watered as he ran back to Izuku and put Kota down as he tried to catch her but to his luck he missed.

"NOOOOO!!!" Katsuki yelled as he's staring at Izuku falling with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face.

Katsuki called Aizawa and the police and told them what happened.

"BAKUGOU!" Aizawa called out worried about his student.

Katsuki had his knees up to his chest as he hugs them while having an emotionless face and dried tears on his cheeks.

Kota was next to Katsuki with a scared face as he just witnessed someone die.

Aizawa ran to Katsuki and went on one knee in front of Katsuki and pulled him into a hug "I'm sorry Bakugou..."

Katsuki didn't hug back but he did say something "S...shes gone....no, no she can't be gone she's still down there we just have to check! She can still be alive!" Katsuki yelled. He broke the hug as he went to the cliff but Aizawa pulled him back so he won't fall too.

Aizawa sighed "Bakugou, she wouldn't have servived that fall I'm sorry but...she's gone"

Katsuki eyes widen "No! It's not fair! She didn't deserve this! She is an amazing person that should live her life! She had plans for the future...we had plans for the future..." Katsuki whispered the last part as he broke down "Why her! It should have been me! FUUUUUCK!!!" Katsuki yelled as he cried more.

Aizawa heard sirens not to far from them so he went up to Kota and picked him up "Bakugou, if you want I will ask the police to check if they find anything but for right now I need you to come back down with me. You need to go back to the cabin and tell everyone to pack up and don't tell them what happened I will handle that"

Katsuki calmed down looked at Aizawa and nodded. He got up and followed Aizawa down.

When Katsuki got to the camp he seen everyone outside on the benches talking and laughing. It made him feel disgusted because everyone is laughing and having fun when ome persons life might've just ended. Katsuki didn't like the feeling so he shook it off and walked up to the class.

"Oi" Katsuki said softly.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at Katsuki.

"What's up Bakubro?!" Kirishima beamed out.

"Where's Mido?" Mina asked.

Katsuki flinched at the name and he wanted to cry right then and there but he held it in "Eye bags said to pack up were leaving early. And Deku is...with the little kid" Katsuki turned around and tears flowed down his cheeks as he walked off.

Everyone was suprised to hear Katsuki say anything without cussing but they shruged and did as told.

Katsuki ran to the boys cabin and packed up all his things.

When he finished he put his bag on the bed and walked out and seen everyone walking back.

"Yo! Bakugou are you okay?" Sero asked.

Katsuki looked at Sero for a second then walked away ignoring him.

"What's his problem?" Kaminari asked.

Sero just shrugged and continued walking.

Katsuki went to the group of girl that we're about to walk into the cabin but he stopped them.

"Oi!"

All the girls looked at Katsuki and asked what's wrong.

"I need to get Dekus things" Katsuki said walking to the door.

"But you can't be in here" Asui said.

"Eye bags said for me to get her things and can I do this privately please"

All the girls stood there in shock and they all had the same thought.

'Did he just say "please"?!'

All the girls nodded there head and walked away.

Katsuki walked into the cabin and closed the door. He walked to where Izukus things are and started packing everything.

While packing her things he came across a notebook.

"Her songbook?" Katsuki whispered.

Katsuki opened the songbook to the first page and started reading.

"Take me home
Take me home
It's the one place I can rest in peace
Turns off my phone
So many messages I wish I could just delete
Questioning my existence
Questioning my decisions
Burning down all the bridges
Dig a moat
Now I'm finished
Sorry don't want you to visit no, no
One last pic then I'll be gone
Make it count
Put the flash on
Never really felt like I belong
So I'll be on my way
And I won't be long
I'll be dead by dawn...
I'll be dead by dawn"

Katsuki didn't want to finish reading the song already knowing that it's a sad one. He flipped through pages and almost all Izukus songs are sad untill when she's in 7th grade.

Katsuki skipped through the last page to see what was the last thing she wrote down.

"Dear, Idk
Today are class is going camping. I just can't wait! I went shopping with Kacchan and he choose a bathing suite for me to wear but I'm pretty sure I won't wear it. It's a bit to revealing but not to Kacchan~ (LOL). Well I should go now or Sensei will get mad for being late. Till next time! :)"

Katsuki chuckled at this but then tears came out again.

"Damn Deku, you got me over here fucking crying my ass off. I hate crying..." Katsuki closed Izukus songbook and put it with Izukus things.

"Deku, please be alive for me" Katsuki whispered and wiped his tears away as he walked out the cabin passing the girls saying.

"Thanks"

'THANKS!?' all the girls thought.

Katsuki walked into the boys cabin and walked over to his bed.

"Hey man what's up with you?" Kaminari asked.

Katsuki ignored him got his things and walked out.

"Duuuude he won't say anything!" Kaminari told the others.

"Something might have happened?" Kirishima said.

========

Katsuki walked back to the bus got in and sat at the very back with his and Izukus bags.

"Bakugou"

Katsuki looked up to see Aizawa walk into the bus. Katsuki quickly got up and yelled "Did they say anything!? Is she okay!?"

Aizawa sighed walked up to Katsuki and sat next to him "They found Midoriya-"

"IS SHE ALIVE!" Katsuki yelled.

"Let me finish. They found her laying on top of the guy. I guess the guy was the first one to fall so he was a "cushion" for Midoriya when she fell. She still fell unconscious and has bad injurys so she's being rushed to the hospital"

Katsuki fell on his seat and let out a shaky sigh of relief "Would I be able to see her?"

Aizawa stood up and before walking out the bus he said "Yes you would but once we get to the dorms"

Katsuki nodded and took out his phone, ear buds, and Izukus song book.

After some time the rest of the class got in the bus. Some of the class wined on why they have to leave early when they just got there. And some also asked about Izuku which Aizawa only said "I'll tell you when we get to the dorms" then went to sleep.

"Bakubro, are you okay?" Kirishima asked the ash blonde next to him.

Katsuki has his buds on and he's reading so he isn't paying attention.

Kirishima taps Katsukis shoulder to get his attention which it did but he just ignored it.

Kirishima walked up to Aizawa and sat across from him "Mr. Aizawa, there's something wrong with Bakugou"

Aizawa looked at Katsuki then back at Kirishima "He looks fine"

"Sir, he's not getting mad at anyone and he's really quite. He's never quite"

Aizawa sighed "Look kid just leave him alone. He told me he wasn't feeling good and he probably misses his girlfriend or something"

Kirishima looks at Katsuki and nods "Yeah that's probably it. But..." Kirishima turns back to Aizawa "What happened to Midoriya?"

"She had something to do. And she said that if anyone asked about herll you need to ask?" Aizawa asked a bit annoyed.

"Oh, okay that's all thank you sensei" Kirishima got up and bowed then went back to his seat at the back.

(Time skip)

A few hours had passed and they finally made it back to UA dorms.

"Okay we're here. Get your things and meet me inside" Aizawa said before walking out the bus and to the dorms.

Katsuki was the first to get out the bus. He ran inside the dorms passing Aizawa and ran up to his room to put his and Izukus things there.

Katsuki graved his car keys ran out his room and ran down the stairs to the common area.

When he got there he ran out the door and seen his class sitting down while Aizawa was talking to them.

"Sensei, why is Bakugou leaving?" Ojirou asked.

"He has somewhere to go and that's what I'm gonna talk to all of you about" Aizawa sighed. He was gonna talk but it was to hard for him to say.

Everyone looked worried at Aizawa because he was having a hard time to tell them what's going on.

"Okay so it all started at the mountain..."

========

Katsuki got to the hospital parked his car and quickly got out and ran inside.

He ran to the front desk and asked "Where's Izuku Midoriyas room!?"

"What's your relationship with the patie-"

"Boyfriend!" Katsuki yelled.

"Okay then she's in room...227"

Katsuki ran to the stair case not wanting to take the elevator. When he got to the second floor he seen Inko and Toshinori.

"Auntie..." Katsuki slowly walked up to Inko.

Inko turned around to see Katsuki and she started crying as she ran to him and hugged him.

Katsuki hugged back and fell on his knees as he started crying saying things like.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. It's my fucking fault! I shouldn't have left her! Fuck I'm so sorry auntie!"

Inko hugged him tighter "N-no, it's not y-your fault"

Katsuki broke the hug and wiped his tears away but more kept coming down "H-how is she?"

"She's in surgery right now. We're just waiting for the doctor to tell us how she is" Toshinori said walking to Katsuki and helped him up to a chair.

"Katsuki, I think you should go get some rest" Inko said worried about Katsuki.

"No, no I'm gonna stay here with you two and wait for what the doctor says"

Inko sighed and sat next to Katsuki "Okay, thank you Katsuki"

Katsuki looked at Inko confused "Thanks for what?"

Inko giggled "Ever since we came back Izuku has been happy and whenever she calls me all we talk about is how happy you make her. I'm glad you two are together and Izuku isn't going to just die like that without living the rest of her life with you" Inko smiled at Katsuki.

Katsuki softly smiles at Inko "I'm the one that's happy to be with her. She's my life and I love her like really love her and I don't know what I'll do if she leaves..."

"Katsuki, she's strong very strong she will be okay"

Katsuki nodded.

========

"So that's why Midoriya isn't here with us and Bakugou went to the hospital to see her"

Everyone was shocked or in tears.

"Mi-Mido will be okay right" Mina asked crying while hugging Kirishima.

"I don't know...but I can call Bakugou to check in"

Everyone nodded so Aizawa took out his phone and called Katsuki.

Katsu: ....eye bags?

Aiza: Bakugou, I'm calling to check in on you and Midoriya.

Katsu: Dekus in surgery right now so I'm just waiting for the doctor to tell us how she is.

Aiza: us?

Katsu: I'm here with Dekus mom and step dad.

Aiza: okay then. How about you how are you holding up?

Katsu: ......I'm doing...fime I guess....

Aiza: I see.

Katsu: did you tell everyone what happened?

Aizawa looked at everyone and nodded at them that they can talk. He put Katsuki in speaker and put the phone on the coffee table.

Mina: how is she!

Katsu: uh um she's in sergury right now.

Sero: is she gonna make it out alive!?

Katsu: I don't kn-
Inko: Katsuki the doctor!
Katsu: I'll call you back!

Katsuki hung up.

Aizawa sighed "Seems he will find out how she is right now"

========

"Doc, how is she!" Toshinori yelled.

"We are still in surgery with her but there is a 50% chance she will make it"

"Only 50..." Katsuki said.

"Yes only 50 but we will try are best to make that higher. Please excuse me" the doctor bowed then walked back to the surgery room.

Katsuki sat back down and covered his face with his hands "She'll make it" Katsuki whispered and took out his phone and called Aizawa back again.

Class 1-A: Bakugou!

Katsuki moved his phone from his ear because of how loud they were.

Katsu: lower you fucking voices.

Class 1-A: sorry.

Sero: so my question. Is she gonna make it out alive?

Katsu: ....she has a 50% chance of living and the other 50 you know...

Mina: no...s-she can't.

Kiri: she'll make it out. She'll be okay Mina.

Katsu: she's strong and I'm...we are here for her.

Kami: yeah were all here for her.

Katsuki smiles.

Katsu: I need to go I'll see you all later.

Aiza: if you want you can stay at the hospital for the night just come back and get some clothes.

Katsu: thanks eye bags. Bye

Class 1-A: Bye!

Katsuki hung up and smiled.

'Izuku, this hole thing is turning me soft. Please come back so I can be mean again and I just really need your fucking hugs and kisses...' Katsuki thought.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I'm not trying to make it sad so I did it more happy and all👌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 4.7K 72
A bunch of one-shots with our beloved One Piece characters. Requests are still open. You can dm me or simply comment on a one-shot whatever you want...
4.7K 130 36
just random oneshots from our girls. feel free to request any story. all ship will in. probably no smut, but we'll see about that
1.6K 99 25
Mermaid AU From the depths of the sea where they said, sea creatures who were legendary swimming as they reign the ocean floors, majestic mermaids. N...
98.2K 2.6K 12
Katsuki x Fem!Deku As Izumi's mother is in the hospital fighting Cancer. Izumi is working 24/7 trying to pay for the treatment for it all to be over...