The Project | Sirius Black x...

By Ryouiki_Tenkai

COMPLETED "I despise you, Sirius Black." "No, n... More

Blood status shenanigans
The assignment
Assigned partners
Trolley guy
Acquaintances
November
Bludgers and Hufflepuffs
Messenger
Responsible
Jealous
Library
The talk
Guilt
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Super moon
Shrieking shack
Realization
Hospital wing
Convincing
Winter
Date
Hogsmeade
Chocolate frog
Kitchens
Common room troubles
Past curfew
Breakfast
Gryffindor table
Walk
Detention
Holiday farewells
The Estate
The Potter's
Gown
Malfoy manor
Gardens
Plans
Arrival
Wizard chess
Christmas Eve
Christmas morning
Christmas morning II
Brooms
Motorbike
Muggle town
'Le petit Gourmand'
Mistletoe
Departure
Letter
Greenhouse
Platform 9 ΒΎ
Cabin
1977
Potion afternoon
Animagus
Searching
Dogs and Stags
Tryouts
Padfoot
Confession
Astronomy tower
Study
Presentation
Quidditch friendly
Tormented
Backfire
Amends
Heartwarming
May
The better Black brother
Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
Victory and defeat
Sixth year finale
Laurier Chateau
The life of the wealthy
A stroll through the woods
Shoeless
A day for classical music
Speculum Nexum
Invitation
Quidditch equipment
Venue on a cliff side
Midnight waltz
A promise for silence
Seventh year
Future aspirations
The new professor
Applicants
Dueling room
The great lake
The revival of an old rivalry
Herbology
Slytherin's match
Double trouble on a full moon
News from the Estate
The start of winter break
The Three Broomsticks
A secret revealed
Transformation
Nowhere to be found
Commitment
Registry
A memorable Christmas
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
New year ball
Dance duels
Stargazing
1978
Making a statement
Back to shore
The downside of a majority rule
The Bloody Baron
Techniques
Occlumency
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
The starting match
A room that comes and goes
Rain cloud
The punishment
The Forbidden Forest
McGonagall's office
Cookies and chats
Spring
April = enemy of Hogwarts students
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Touch starved
His body; a canvas
Destined for greatness
N.E.W.T exams
Patronus
"L" is for the way you look at me
Graduation
Hogwarts finale
UPDATE AND SURPRISE <3
Overtime
A home in Godric's Hollow
1979
The wedding
Dual expectance
Regulus Arcturus Black
A pain you'll never forget
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
1980
Draco
Imperium In Imperio
The trial of Igor Karkaroff
James and Lily Potter
The first wizarding war
Investigation
In another life
Postmortem
The Burrow
Exposed
Azkaban
Harry Potter; The boy who lived
Epilogue
The Project

Shopping

14.2K 575 342
By Ryouiki_Tenkai

Your eyes shot open that morning as you jumped off your comfortable and large bed, feeling super happy and excited. It had been a couple days since the engagement party, since the night the Sirius Black had kissed you, and invited you to spend Christmas with him at James' house.

Your parents had agreed with ease to let you go, not like they really cared anyways. All you had to say was you had been invited to a popular pureblood family's house to spend a couple days including Christmas with them, and that as an (l/n), declining such an invitation would be disrespectful. 

" Good morning mis-" Mildred walked into your room like every morning to open your curtains and wake you up, but she seemed surprised you were already awake. " Oh, miss (y/n)! You're awake! Please excuse me for not being here on time!"

" Don't worry about it, Mildred." You reassured. " I'm just very happy today, so I woke up earlier than I usually do."

The handmaiden nodded in relief and walked towards the foot of your bed, to where your suitcase was. " How delightful it is that you'll spend a couple days with acquaintances, miss (y/n). I have rarely seen you this joyful before."

Have you ever seen me joyful before at all? You cocked your eyebrow, but smiled at the maid. " Yes. It was very kind of them to invite me for Christmas. Mildred, is my suitcase ready? I forgot to double check it yesterday night."

" Yes miss. Everything is in there." She nodded. " I am just unsure, miss (y/n). The clothes you have packed would not be considered very professional in the eyes of Mr. and Mrs."

" Don't worry about it, Mildred. I'll pack something nicer for Christmas eve, I just didn't want the fabric to get too folded." You told her. You had mostly packed turtleneck sweaters, cuffed mom jeans, joggers and hoodies, as well as the necessary accessories for winter, so it was true you at least needed one mildly fancy outfit just in case. 

" Very well miss (y/n)." Mildred said. 

" Are my parents home? Or have they left already?" You asked like almost every other morning. Depending on the answer, you would be more free to take your time in the mornings.

" Mrs. has left for morning tea with the Lestrange's, and Mr. had business to attend in London, miss (y/n)." She recited. " Thank you, Mildred." 

You nodded. " Would you be so kind as to have my breakfast ready soon? I'd like to go to Diagon Alley to buy some Christmas presents before I leave."

" Of course miss (y/n)." The handmaiden scurried out of your bedroom and closed your door behind her. 

" It seems to be cold outside." You noted as you looked out the large window of your room before heading towards your closet to get something warm and classy, in case you'd see an acquaintance of your family in Diagon Alley, you had to dress accordingly. 

You went downstairs towards the dinning hall, where Claude the butler was waiting with food at the table. " Smells great, Claude! Thank you." You exclaimed. He nodded and left the room, leaving you alone to eat in the large room. 

You wanted to get presents for Sirius, James, and his parents personally. You'd never done that before. Never had you exchanged presents in with your parents, not even bought any for anyone. Usually, on Christmas morning, you'd wake up like every other day, but have a small box on your bedside table, which was obvious Mildred had put there on behalf of your parents. 

" Mildred." You called the handmaiden as she walked into the dinning hall hurriedly. 

" Yes, miss (y/n)?" She asked with a slight bow. 

" If my parents arrive and ask, tell them I have left early with Claude." You told her as you stood up. The butler appeared right on time, as always, and stood behind you, waiting for you to speak on why you had mentioned him.

" Claude. Please go bring my suitcase from upstairs. We're going to Diagon Alley." You instructed. The butler curtly nodded and headed towards the servant's stairs, which also were the fastest way to get around the estate, so the ones who took them could get anywhere around the house very quickly when asked.

He came back not long after, with his white gloved hand wrapped delicately around your suitcase's handle. " Diagon Alley, miss (y/n)?" He repeated.

" Yes, Claude. I want to get some gifts for my acquaintances." You replied.

" Very well. How would you wish to get there, miss?" Claude asked in a posh tone. 

" We'll apparate. It's faster, and I don't have all day." You said as you locked arms with the family butler before taking out your wand and turning it on the spot while picturing Diagon Alley very clearly in your mind. 

Claude and Mildred were both squibs, so they were unable to cast the spell, but you didn't mind, since you were fairly good with many incantations including advanced ones. Apparating didn't affect you anymore, since you'd done it many times before, and Claude, like the perfect butler he was, didn't even flinch. 

The both of you had apparated into the crowded Diagon Alley, which was decorated for Christmas. You looked around you everywhere: it was mesmerizing and jolly. You'd never been to Diagon Alley during the holidays, and that had been unfortunate, since it was beautiful. 

You walked around, window shopping a little bit, not knowing where to go. " Claude." You called out to the butler that had been walking silently behind you. 

" Yes, miss (y/n)?" He asked, leaning a bit forward to hear you better over the crowd. 

" What type of presents do people give each other for Christmas?" You cocked your eyebrow. If you wanted to buy presents, you had to at least know what was good to make one. 

" Oh my." The butler hummed. " It vastly depends on the person, miss. Not everyone will have the same taste in gifts. But, something from the heart is always best, something you know will make the other person happy."

" Right, thank you. That really helps, I have some ideas now." You smiled, thinking about what James and Sirius, as well as what Mr. and Mrs. Potter would like. I should gift James an enchanted hairbrush to try and tame his messy hair, but I doubt he'll like that. You chuckled.

" Oh! I know exactly what to get them!!" You finally cheered. " I may be the one regretting the idea later, but they'll certainly be happy!"

---

You'd spend about a couple hours shopping with Claude, buying tickets for a nutcracker ballet in London for Mrs. and Mr. Potter as well as a tea set to give them as a 'thank you for having me' present. " Miss (y/n), it is soon time for you to leave." Claude said, looking at his watch. 

" Very well. I've got everything I need, anyways." You nodded with a smile. You locked arms with the butler once more and apparated back to the estate, since you'd be leaving by an enchanted carriage to James' house. 

You couldn't apparate since you'd never been there, but he had given you the address, and with a simple spell, your family's magically driven carriage would get there in no time. " Miss (y/n)!" Mildred exclaimed as she walked swiftly towards the door of the estate as Claude opened it for you.  

" Yes?" You asked, poking your head back inside. 

" Have a nice visit, miss!" She smiled. " And Merry Christmas."

" Merry Christmas to you both as well." You returned the smile as Claude helped you up the carriage after putting your luggage on the seat in front of yours. " Claude, remember to bring the other two gifts on Christmas morning, alright?" You reminded him, referring to James and Sirius' because you didn't want to risk them finding the gifts before Christmas.

" Of course, miss (y/n)." He nodded. " Have a safe trip." And with that, he closed the door of the carriage, and it took off flying, with an invisibility spell for the Muggles not to see it. 

The ride to the Potter's home wasn't long, and the carriage dropped you off a couple yards away from the door, before becoming invisible again and flying back towards the (l/n) manor. You swung your luggage from side to side as you walked towards James' house, which was cozy looking. 

" Don't be nervous, (y/n)..." You took in deep breaths as you stayed at the front door for a couple seconds, hesitating as you knocked. 

The door opened seconds later, and you were met by James, who leaned on the door frame. " (L/n)!" He exclaimed as if he didn't know it had been you. " Welcome to my humble home."

YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GOT JAMES AND SIRIUS UNTIL A COUPLE CHAPTERS!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884K 39.5K 145
"There is no evil in sorcery. Only in the hearts of men." - Merlin Almost everyone in the wizard community know who the Weasley Family is; an old lin...
1.9M 68.3K 142
TW: drugs, physical abuse, torture Book Two (Frigus) is out now! Some people are just born to fight. It's not that they're born brave. It's not tha...
56.1K 1.6K 22
NOT FINISHED- will never be but story ideas are published Quintessential- representing the most perfect or typical example of a quality or class Herm...
32K 1.1K 86
LONG FIC // COMPLETE Fifth Year has rolled around for the Marauders at Hogwarts. However, this year is a bit different because a certain Marauder; Ja...