Dark Paradise | Kylo Ren | X...

By adamscustomrat

You've recently become a nurse serving the First Order. So far your life was uneventful and unimportant...you... More

1 Tend To 1
2 The Letter 2
3 Loyalty 3
4 Talk To Me 4
5 Raw Temptation 5
6 Intoxicated 6
7 Remember To Forget Me 7
8 Bad Girls Like You 8
9 You Asked For It 9
10 Foreign Feelings 10
11 Irresistible 11
12 Where Are You When I Need You? 12
13 I'm Here Now 13
14 You Know Where To Find Me 14
15 The Forbidden Act 15
16 Care For Me 16
17 Angel 17
18 I'm In Charge 18
19 One Step Forward, Two Steps Back 19
[Important Announcement]
20 Let Me Make It Up To You 20
21 A Night On Canto Bight 21
22 You're My Weakness 22
23 Fight For Me 23
24 Know Your Place 24
25 My Pretty Girl 25
26 Deepest Darkest Secret 26
27 Stay With Me 27
28 It's Me, Angel 28
29 Lost Without You 29
30 All Yours 30
32 No Turning Back 32
33 Home 33

31 I Promise 31

7.8K 131 405
By adamscustomrat

- - One Month Later - -

Recently, life on the Finalizer had improved significantly. You were back on track at work and things with Ben were actually good. Of course you'd come across those little arguments here and there but overall, you were enjoying your days.

- -

"What's wrong?" You furrowed your brows, laying your hand to rest upon Ben's raised shoulder.

"Nothing." He shook his head, falling backwards onto the bed and sprawling out completely.

"Ben." You hovered over him, running your finger along his defined cheekbone, voice filled with sincerity. "You're a really bad liar."

He let out a lazy laugh, eyes penetrating yours as he threaded through your draping hair. "Hux is on my case about the Super Laser; we failed to retrieved those parts when we traveled to Batuu so, some of the First Order engineers have been in charge of the new mechanics. But it's taking too long; we don't have time to sit around and wait for them to complete the task. We need it assembeled soon."

"I- I'm sorry, I know we haven't really talked about what happened but, I fucked everything up, I know that. Please let me make up for it. There must be something I can do; anything?" Your expression was overcome with desperation and guilt.

"No, I don't want you involved in this mess, it's too much. It'll be dealt with soon but the quicker the better, no one knows what the Resistance is planning." He sighed heavily, jaw tensing up the slightest bit.

"What do you mean?" You tilted your head, bewildered and somewhat frightened by his comment on the Resistance.

"N-nothing, it'll be fine." His hands clasped around your back, stroking along your spine with care.

"Are you sure?" You swallowed hard studying his face attentively.

"Yes. Come here." He pulled you close to his frame, your body jerked, falling on top of his which laid upon the mattress. "I don't want you to worry, ok?"

"Ok." You nodded excessively, eyes distracted by his enhanced pink lips."I'm sorry again...for Batuu." Your gaze fell downwards, shameful of your mistake.

"I know you are, it's ok." Thumb tracing your lower lip he stared up at you with desire, noticeably hungry for some sort of affection.

You nodded and accepted his sentence. Returning the emotion of lust, your face descended, nose now centimeters away from his.

In an instant, you moved on him, fiercely stealing a kiss. Tongue slowly caressing his at first, it rapidly transformed into a wild tempo as your paces increased.

Your leg swung over his, placing yourself on top of his hips while his hands dug into the skin that encompassed your ass. You kissed him until reason seeped out through your pores and you became a living pulse, conscious only of what you wanted him to do. The scent of him clung to your nostrils, the taste plastering itself to your mouth. Tiny fireworks exploding all over, bits of you that you'd thought to be dead, reigniting to life.

You wanted to take him in your possession and drink the honey from his delicious lips forever. His tongue was one of his greatest qualities. He knew exactly how to use it. It spoke life into you, awakening gifts in you that you didn't know existed.

It all happened so fast, in record timing you both stripped, articles of clothing building up in a small pile upon the floor.

Lips locked on yours once again, he made it known the crave he held for your kisses, tongue intruding every crevice of your mouth. His wet and warm lips descended down your body as he pulled you in close, straining his neck to reach your frame from over top of him. He worshipped every square inch of your torso, leaving beads and dainty puddles of saliva on top, breathing heavily into your sizzling skin. "Mine. You'll always be fucking mine." Ben studied your bare figure while running his hands along your ribs, up to your breasts.

Without hesitation, you immediately sunk down onto his slick shaft. His hands clamped on your waist as you rolled your hips on top of his sex. "Y-yes." A weak moan escaped your lips as you took in his width and length. He let out a low groan, teeth sinking into his lower lip with pleasure.

Your hands found his reddened, pumped out chest, and your nails sunk into it as you steadied your movement. It was a passionate motion filled with all your desire for him, for moments like these. His arms latched around you, securing your figure and forcing you down farther onto his dick, relentlessly pushing into your cervix.

You met his thrusts, breasts bouncing as you rode the length of his member in every direction possible. Reaching for the top of his head, his fragile skull, you pulled on his luscious hair, expressing your painful enjoyment.

"Just like that." His eyes big love-crumbs, voice husky with need. "My girl, you feel so good." He sucked in a deep breath through his nose.

When Ben's touch met with your skin, the electric feel was indescribable. The fullness of him moving into you, it sent you into another dimension. One that you held dear to your heart, one that you craved to visit every second of everyday.

"My slut, you're perfect." His breath hitched as he reached up to grasp both breasts, kneading them in his grasp then releasing them to lay down a fierce slap.

"F-fuck me harder. Fuck me Ben." Your head flew back, locks moving out of your dampened and dewy face, as you cooed on top of him.

Wordlessly he flipped you onto your back and hovered over your frame. With broad, gleaming shoulders, he plunged right into you; one long, delicious move. He guided his thrusts feeding it in like line as you began to squirm, crying out. Tranquil, deliberate, his eyes never left yours as he pumped in fast, trembling runs. The head of his shaft touched bone, it seemed. Your lids shut automatically as your powerful moans began to transform into animalistic sounds.

"Open your eyes," he ordered. "Look at me." You did just that, blinking rapidly into his glistening hazel eyes. "That's it angel." he encouraged, voice turning velvety. "Just keep your eyes on me." He gripped your waist even tighter while you moaned beneath him.

You felt all of him pass into you. His thumb found your swollen clit, tracing it with circular motions and increasing pressure as your body responded and twitched.

"FUCK, Y-YES." You cried out.

"You like that my little whore?" He took the bones of your hips and pulled himself in until he'd fully stirred, speed tumbling on top of your clit, pleasuring you in every way possible.

"YES, SUPREME LEADER!" You flashed him the warmest, most seductive smile, floating upon a cloud of delight.

"That's right. That's my good girl." He took your face beneath his grasp, squeezing your cheeks together harshly "You belong to me, only me. That precious smile, it's mine."

You nodded excessively, gliding your tongue over top of your plump lips.

He pressed his frame down on your stomach and your sweat slick bodies morphed together as his mouth landed on yours. You breathed the passionate kiss in, into your lungs, under your tongue, between your fingers and toes; his mind was half in yours. His tongue scraped the roof of your mouth as he rolled your clit between his thumb and index finger. You gasped, screeching as your back lifted off of the mattress and your body arched, bending in two.

"Louder." He murmured against your lips.

One hand fully latched around your throat, the other clawed at your locks, threading through your hair, yanking mercilessly. Ben's tongue swept your mouth again, your hips undulated, demanding more, craving the fullness of him. His growl echoed in your chest as he increased his pace.

"Don't stop. Please!" Your volume echoed, obeying Ben's demand. Anatomy now awakened, your muscles better and nerves more.

"Let everyone hear what a dirty little girl you are for my cock. Louder."

"YESS, FUCK!" This moan was genuine, from the very depths of your throat as he filled you with purely violent thrusts.

His lips traveled down, tending to your neck with sloppy moist kisses. You moaned and tilted your head back to give him better access. His hands cupped your breasts, then moved, one going to clamp your outer thigh, the other sliding between you both. His hips pushed against the bundle of nerves at the apex of your thighs, you groaned while continuing to shatter. Your arms latched around him, digits raking his back, on the brink of drawing blood. This moment, when it was just you and him, nothing between your bodies...this, this was paradise. A dreamt of, erotic, fiery, dark paradise.

"On your knees. Now." He abruptly pulled out of you and helped to position you on your hands and knees in the middle of the bed.

He didn't touch you at first. You were cold and bare without him. But soon enough, he nudged your legs apart with his knees, spreading you as he gripped your hips, tugging them upwards. He immediately slammed into your sheath so viciously that you launched forwards onto your elbows. You moaned into the pillow at every glorious inch of him, rising onto your forearms as your fingers grappled into the sheets. The trembling, firm, smoothness of his hip bones pressed against your ass. He laid a fiery slap upon your ass, following with another, and another, passion increasing with each one. Your reddened skin sizzled as a glob of his saliva cascaded down to soothe it.

"B- BEN." Nothing but your skin meeting and ear shattering moans filled the room.

"Do you like when your Supreme Leader spits on you? Hmm?" His words were rich with dominance.

"YES SUPREME LEADER." Your voice screeched as you replied.

"Of course you do." Moving forward, his fingers pulled back your hair like torn silk, disappearing into you even more. Swooping around from the side, his digits dug into your face as he launched a mass amount of saliva into your mouth. "Swallow." He patted you on the cheek and released you from his grasp.

Without relent, his stamina increased and he reached places of your body that were completely foreign to you. A whole new universe of enjoyment, force rotating your buzzing clit, your words babbled,

"IM GON- MAY I PLEASE CUM S- SUPREME LEADER?"

He twisted a bundle of hair around his wrist and pulled your head up to meet his lips, "Cum for me sweetheart."

Your entire frame twitched and quaked with pleasure. Your chest fell heavy with delight as your eyes disappeared into the very rear of your head. "MMM FFU-CK!" The words fell from your mouth effortlessly as you relished the moment of pure ecstasy.

With one last, forceful move, he buried himself inside of you, spreading his warm and hot cum into the depths of your stomach. His frame jolted forwards and shook from behind you. "Y-you always take me so well angel." His fingers sunk into your breasts from underneath. "Does it feel good? Having that little cunt stuffed with my cum?"

"Yes. Yes it does." Completely enervated, you both crashed onto the mattress, stomachs facing upward, spinning in a world of enlightenment.

Your hand reached for his, fingers interlocking with endearment as you rolled onto your side to face him. You propped yourself up onto your elbow and studied the movement of his breathing attempting to steady itself, chest rising and falling slowly. His face shifted towards yours as you lost yourselves in one another's heavy gaze.

His arms traveled beneath your frame, lifting you off the bed and cradling you close to his chest.

"Let's get you cleaned up." He brushed away a stray hair that had stuck to your sweat infused forehead. You nodded staring up at him with nothing but a wide and beaming grin.

Ben tended to you in the shower, washing away all the roughness he'd inflicted on your body, filling it with softness instead. After exiting the steamy enclosure, he held out a large cotton towel, gesturing to wrap you in it. You moved in, letting him secure it around your figure as you found yourself stuck in a trance of his attention. He tugged on the fabric, squeezing you in his arms when he finished creating a cocoon around your body. With a firm grasp of your head, he leaned down and placed a delicate kiss upon the tip of your nose.

"Come." He snatched your hairbrush from the bathroom counter and guided you over to the bed, situating himself behind you.

Ben raked the brush through your hair gently, steering clear of any movement that may cause you the slightest bit of discomfort. Your heart swelled at his care, he'd been treating you so well, this was what you'd always dreamt of with him. Just this. Recently, the true passion and care for one another, was rising and overpowering the toxicity that once was. A deep feeling of affection pierced your souls together and you had an energy dependency on each other. Life was good. Your relationship was finally good.

Hours later it fell to be dusk and you'd just finished devouring a fulfilling dinner. You practically lived in Ben's quarters now, occasionally returning to yours strictly to retrieve clothes or any other necessities.

"Are you getting up early tomorrow? I need you to wake me, I have work at 8:00." You slid underneath the fluffy comforter and curled up next to his frame.

"Yeah, I'll be up." His arm swung around, engulfing you into his touch and helping you to nestle into the crevice of his neck.

The two of you laid on the bed, closer than a hand in a glove,"Thanks." Gazing up at him, you planted a light kiss upon his lips. You buried yourself into his figure and dozed off, elated with your reality, being held by Ben as he too fell into a deep sleep.

- -

It must've been hours later when you felt a violent shake, signaling you to wake up. "Come on, we have to go." Ben leaped up from the bed and yanked you from the mattress.

"What the fuck?" You rubbed your droopy eyes, perplexed as ever. "What's going on?"

"I-it's the Resistance, they're planning an attack. We need to leave. Now." You witnessed the worry on his expression and it alarmed you to no end.

"O-oh my-" You jumped up without hesitation and quickly slipped into your shoes.

You dashed out the door with Ben and tailed him in the hallway as he ran at an ungodly speed. Fingers intertwined with yours, he kept you close in his supervision.

"Ben, can you slow down a little?" You simply couldn't keep up.

In an instant, he swept you off your feet and grasped you tighter than ever before; you could feel the vibration of his increasing heart rate, hear the shudder within each breath he consumed. You bounced in his arms as he charged down the hall with determination, one hand on your back, the other supporting the back of your head, protecting you from anyone, or anything that may be a threat.

"W-where are we going?" Your voice shook as your hands fell upon his shoulders.

"I'm getting you on a ship, you're leaving with Vicrul." He took in a gulp of air, increasing his stamina.

"I'M WHAT?!" Your throat swelled at the thought of departing without Ben. "I'M NOT LEAVING YOU." Volume now increased, you gripped his arms firmly between each hand.

"This isn't up for discussion. He'll take care of you I- I have to stay here and help; I want you away from the Finalizer, this is one of their main targets. I can't abandon the ship, please, just cooperate." He looked down at you with sheer desperation, pleading for you to obey him.

"Ben I- no...I can't." You shook your head, refusing entirely.

"Yes, you can." He came to an abrupt stop in front of a large set of doors and tapped his foot anxiously as if he were waiting upon an arrival.

You gazed up at him with wide, watery eyes as you latched around his frame. The tears began to roll, there was no chance you were leaving without him.

"No." Your voice trembled as your body quaked against his, legs securing around his hips and hands latching around the nape of his neck.

His arms encompassed your waist even tighter than before as he took your head and hugged you dearly to his chest, "You won't ever be without me, I promise." Ben cupped your face with both hands and sealed your lips with a heartfelt kiss. "I'll find you." His hands shook while pressed against your cheeks, this moment noticeably striking a nerve with him. "Please, go with Vicrul." He massaged your head gently, fingers threading through strands of hair.

"You promise?" You stuck your pinky out and searched for his, drawn to it like a magnet.

"What's that angel?" He furrowed his brows at your gesture.

"A pinky promise...here give me your pinky, then I'll know you won't break the promise." You gazed up at him, observing his eyes, pupils widened to mimic a full moon.

He shot you a smile of admiration and held his hand out. You latched onto his finger, hooking it with raw passion and affection. You were wild, pulled into shreds, crushed all at once, but you gave him a single head bow, agreeing to depart. Your lower lip quivered as you leaned back in to savor the precious moment, grasped by him.

"Good, very good." He took your head and pressed it to his lips, penetrating your scalp with the most delightful and genuine kiss.

Soon enough, the creak of metal signaled Vicrul's arrival. "Supreme Leader." He gave Ben a rushed nod of respect and curtesy as he trotted through the doors.

"Take her on the silencer, there's a tracker...I'll know where to find you." His tone was stern and demanding.

"Ok." Vicrul nodded excessively.

Ben's grip loosened as he moved to release you onto the floor, but you immediately interrupted the act. "Wait, please...just let me stay." Your hand fell upon his core as you pawed at him with fear.

His eyes were a midnight moment filled with memories, the only windows into your world. They blazed; such a different look than you'd known before. He studied you, reading your emotions with some galactic heart. Ben picked you back up, encircling your body until it became an effort to breathe through your suffocating contact. He shifted the two of you a few feet away from Vicrul, in the very corner of the hallway. It was just you and him, as if you were the only humans remaining in this chaotic galaxy. His hand rested upon your upper back, pulling you in close. Chin resting upon your shoulder, he pressed his lips directly next to your ear.

"Listen to me angel, I love you." His voice a hush whisper, the words flowed freely and fluently from his lips. Leaning back, his hand found your cheek, caressing it with care and absorbing your tears. "And this isn't goodbye, you know that." The world stopped existing, as his eyes mimicked yours. Gentle and loving. Feeding your hope and starving your anguish.

Your breath hiccuped as you processed those three sacred words. Those three words he uttered would surely make the sun rise again. Those golden words, emitting a warmth that spread from your stomach and didn't halt until it reached your pulsating fingertips. You gazed into his infinite eyes, speechless, because there, in front of you, lied your everything. You inhaled the beauty of your memories, flashbacks that burnt your flesh, the love you breathed through every single skin pore. You realized that your heart was a space so sacred, that no one could ever enter but him.

He loved you.

Without hesitation the words escaped your lips as if they'd been locked inside all your life, waiting to reach his soul.

"I love you too Ben."

Saying those words freed you like a wildfire and you threw yourself into that fire. Love had found you when you'd both hid from it so masterfully, and it somehow new just when to strike, now an undying match. He was the sole reason for your ecstasy, the purpose for your existence

"Now, go with him. For me." He brushed his gloved thumb beneath your eye, circling down to your cheekbone.

"O-ok." Your head sunk down, painfully obeying his wish.

Ben flashed you an expression of thanks and made his way back to Vicrul. Slowly but surely, he lowered you down onto the ground, pulling away, his grip was now no stronger than strands of a spiderweb. Your knees were weak, shins wobbly as stood before him, eyes never departing.

"Take care of her." He stared deep into Vicrul's soul as he fed him the order.

"I will, don't worry." Vicrul reassured Ben, giving him a light tap on the shoulder.

"Goodbye." Your voice shook as you took in all of his existence.

"Stop that. I'll see you soon." He gave you one last hug, a hug so tight that it could last you the rest of your life if necessary, an oasis of tranquillity in the midst of a nightmare. "I promised, remember?" Ben held out his pinky, now reaching for yours. Your face beamed and the tears poured out as you wrapped your finger around his.
He stole a passionate kiss, a kiss that shook you to the core.

"See you soon." You whispered softly, pulling away from him and taking a sharp breath in to subside your nerves.

"You ready?" Vicrul shot you a look of question.

"Yeah." You swallowed hard and turned your back on Ben, starting down the hall.

You didn't get every far before your head whipped around to glance over your shoulder. Your gaze landed upon him as he remained rooted in the same spot, standing tall and watching you depart with fists clenched by his side. Despite the pain in eyes, he gave you a single nod of comfort and pivoted around, heading off in the opposite direction. You observed, all the way until his silhouette faded into the darkness. A shadow of pain casted over you as you saw the man you loved disappear so suddenly. You had absolutely no room for the fear of never seeing him again, or for any other fear, because you were already filled to the brim with worry.

"It's ok, you'll see him again, I'm sure of it." Vicrul increased his pace as you both reached the ship garage.

You nodded, sniffling through the remainder of your distress, heart knocking on your chest as if it were searching for a way out. You'd wait for Ben until your soul bled. You'd wait because you loved him.

The two of you entered the silencer and you sat at the very edge of his knee. It was all about survival, there was no intimacy to be found and you didn't wish for there to be.

As you took off, soaring through space, your hands clung to a rear window, fingertips suctioning to the glass. You were adrift in a sea of madness, view fixated on the Finalizer behind you. Inwardly torn to death, a stray tear trailed down your cheek as you departed from your home. Not your home the Finalizer. Your home...Ben.

[ Author's Note: ]
Ah yes the L word finally!

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 177 18
•STORY IS FINISHED • Read my conversations for info• ----- You are a technician on the Supremacy, well you used to be. Kylo Ren, the Supreme Leader o...
3.2M 71.5K 131
*BRITTANY BROSKI APPROVED* RANKINGS: #1 - starwars 6/10/2019 #3 - kylo 6/10/2019 #3 - kyloren 6/10/2019 He made eye contact with me with those intens...
432K 9.4K 131
After being captured in a late night raid on the current planet you were being held as a slave, arriving on the Starkiller base soon to find out your...
147K 2.7K 21
His face was just inches from mine. I smelled a fruity aroma coming from his hair. His perfectly shaped lips were too close for comfort. Kylo's brow...