[Important Announcement]

Author's note: Very sorry if you thought this was an update but it's not, I do suggest you read though.

It's come to my attention that some people believe this fic is similar to "infatuation" by Kylosgf. I'm being messaged to give her creds on my work but I would just like to say that I've never actually gotten the chance to read that fic. If I had read it and gotten inspo, I would've been more than happy to give her creds. This is all my own work and I hope it didn't come off as plagiarism, because it wasn't. I work extremely hard to write these chapters for you guys and absolutely I love doing it.

After hearing about this I did take a glance at the summary of her fic. I just happened to have picked the same occupation that her character in the book possesses. Along with many other people who've  written fics about working as a nurse for the first order. There's only so many storylines you can give someone who is living on the finalizer.

Thousands of fics on wattpad & ao3 are extremely similar, i'm assuming this situation is a frequent occurrence. I'm sure her fic is just as amazing as everyone else's on here and that she too worked very hard on it. I understand if some of you thought I'd gotten inspo from her, but as I said before this is all of my own work. It upsets me to be blamed as if I'm taking her ideas because that's not the case at all. I just wanted to make you all aware of that, I'd hate to cause any problems. Please don't give her any hate that isn't my intention for posting this.

Thank you for reading luv u guys XOXO