10 Foreign Feelings 10

[THIS CHAPTER WILL BE KYLO'S POV]
[WARNING: MENTIONS OF DEATH & BLOOD]

Kylo's gaze fell towards the floor as he watched you exit his quarters. The situation at hand had fulfilled his yearn to establish dominance but there was still a piece missing. The challenging part...he had no recognition as to what that piece was. He should've felt satisfied after having you submit to him, but he only felt weakened.

While being intimate with you, the only thing that infused Kylo's thoughts was an on going movie of your mouth around Elijah's dick. No it hadn't turned him on. Instead it infuriated him and that's what he feared the most. He had felt something that he hadn't felt in a long time...jealously.

But why did the thought of you being with someone else affect him so much? You meant absolutely nothing to him, he was only using you to fulfill his sexual needs. Kylo repeatedly convinced himself of that.

You couldn't interfere with his loyalty to the dark side. He was determined to repair the shift in power that Snoke had recently noticed. Kylo needed to regain that powerful spark that he had been lacking.

He was hungry for destruction but taking it out on something inanimate wouldn't suffice.

The commander grabbed his helmet and saber, he marched out of his quarters and into the hall.

"Prepare my ship." He spat at a First Order personnel.

They nodded and Kylo raced towards the TIE whisper.

He entered and sat down. Kylo's agitation grew as he fiddled with the controls. Soon he was off to the nearest resistance inhabited planet. He previously made sure it was populated with an abundance of mortals.

As the ship glided through the air, Kylo's muscles tensed and he clenched his jaw. He was beyond blood thirsty, just waiting to unleash his frustration.

He landed near a snowy white forest. The tree branches looked as if they'd been dowsed with confectionary sugar. The snow glistened in the shimmering moonlight. The air was frigid and Kylo noticed the warmth of his breath creating a cloud in front of his face.

He darted through the trees, attempting to find any source of life. Stumbling upon a village Kylo ignited his saber and emerged from the trees. Innocent humans stood before him, scattered throughout the fluffy snow. He charged them and swung his lightsaber in what looked like a choreographed routine.

Kylo had slaughtered every breathing entity in sight. The ear piercing screams echoed throughout the air and a handful of villagers had run off into the forest.

Kylo's vision was infused with pure red, he had lost any touch with reality. Breathing heavily he didn't cease his killing spree until the icey white ground beneath him was saturated with the evidence of his sin.

Kylo dropped to his knees and extinguished his saber.

His eyes widened as he came to his sense. Kylo felt absolutely nothing. Not guilt nor satisfaction. Kylo sat there for minutes on end, not moving a single muscle. His kneecaps stung as the frost penetrated his skin.

A sudden movement in the corner of his eye caught his attention. Hungry for more he ignited his saber.

A little boy, around six or seven years of age was stumbling towards him. The boy's expression was overcome with pure fear and he was shivering due to the harsh climate.

Kylo quickly laid down his saber.

"Ww-what hhh-happened...WHAT DID YOU DO." The boy ran to a middle aged man that laid brutally murdered on the ground next to Kylo.

Kylo stayed silent. A lump grew in his throat and he hung his head low. His chest tightened and his whole body went numb. He removed his mask slowly, hoping not to startle the boy.

"WW-WHAT DID YOU DD-DO...YOU KILLED MM-MY DAD." The boy fell to the ground and started to choke on his own tears.

He placed his head onto his dad's blood soaked chest. His face laid directly next to the hole that Kylo's lightsaber had created.

"II- I didn't know that he was your- i- i- I'm- Im ssorry." Nausea hit Kylo as the words escaped his mouth. Words that he hadn't said in years..."I'm sorry."

A sobbing woman came rushing towards the little boy. She fell to her knees and hovered over what seemed to be her husband. She began to stroke his limp face, placing a kiss upon his forehead. Her tears fell onto his pale cheeks and mixed with the blood that covered his face.

"Look what you've done. LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE." The woman's voice cracked as she began to hyperventilate. She guarded her deceased husband's body, protecting him and her son from Kylo.

"I-" Kylo was speechless.

"LEAVE." She pointed towards the woods as her finger shook with nerve.

Kylo rose, grabbing his mask and saber. As quickly as possible he ran into the Forrest, swerving between trees.

"YOU'RE A MONSTER." The woman's voice echoed in the distance.

Kylo's eyes welled with tears and feelings he hadn't felt in years over came him.

Guilt. Remorse. Sadness. Disappointment.

A hot tear snuck it's way down his cheek and his breath shuddered.

[Author's note:] Short-ish chapter I'm sorry!