3 Loyalty 3

He backed away from you, dropping his hand back down at his side. You were stunned you had no idea what'd just happened or what to even do next. Your lungs were submerged in nerves and it felt as if u were drowning. You grabbed your satchel and darted out the door, not looking back. You busted through the metal doors almost colliding with one of his Knights. Taking short breaths in through your nose, you exhaled through a tiny O that your mouth had formed.

Did you really just walked out on Kylo Ren...what were you thinking? Regret was the only thing circling around in your thoughts. You continued on to your room, head hung low. Lydia and Emerson would be so disappointed in you. You were disappointed in yourself.

As soon as you entered your room you tossed your belongings on the ground and fell back onto your bed. Clutching your face and kicking your feet. Stars you were stupid.

Then you thought, maybe you could fix it? Maybe he'd still be awake? No. Don't make yourself look any worse...you were staying in for the night.

Just as you were about to head into the bathroom for a shower, there was a loud knock at your door. You opened it to see none other than Kylo standing directly in front of you. Hands clasped behind his back, his chest was pumped out with confidence. You were bewildered...why was he here?

Before you could speak Kylo did.

"You left this." He revealed your satchel.

"O-oh...thank you." You swallowed hard.

He handed it to you and slithered through the doorway.

Panic set in. Don't screw this up, you thought.

"Why'd you leave so suddenly?" Kylo sat down on your bed and it appeared petite underneath his large figure.

"I- I'm sorry I um, well I don't know."

"You do know. And I know. You were nervous. I could feel it." His tone was genuine.

You laughed nervously and looked down at the ground. You were still standing, afraid to sit down next to him.

"Okay, you're- you're right. I mean...I felt a little uh- out of place I guess."

"I see." Kylo nodded

You stayed silent.

He gazed up at you, one hand brushing the hair back out of his face. The sight of him was absolutely breathtaking.

You wanted to leap and kiss him right there. To feel his delicate lips pressed against yours. To have him drink up every square inch of your body and feel his hot breath against your skin. You wanted to feel his strong hands clasping your waist while your hips made circles, grinding on top of him. The thoughts of yours were only getting dirtier, they kept advancing at a rapid speed and you didn't know how to halt them. You didn't have the guts to act on them and you knew it...kriff why did you want him so bad?

"You must've forgotten, I can...hear your thoughts." He let out a small laugh.

Shit. Shit. Shit.
You'd forgotten about his ability to do that.

"Oh I- um, I-" you chuckled nervously. You wanted to disappear into the floorboards right there in your room.

"That's ok...I feel it too, I cant seem to get my mind off you. Why is that?" He stood up from your bed. Your face now level with his chest.

You didn't have an answer. So you stayed silent. Goosebumps arose, covering your arms and legs.

Before you had time to form a sentence, he pressed his lips against yours. Sparks of electricity saturated every cell in your body, in his body...in every atom filling that room. Right now...you felt as if you were the only two people in the galaxy. Maybe time had stopped when his lips met yours, but the flutter only intensified. Your heart pounded in your chest and your knees weakened; only focusing on how soft he felt against your mouth, how addictively he invaded all your senses.