18 I'm In Charge 18

[KYLO'S POV]

Kylo had left his quarters earlier that morning to attend another scheduled meeting with Snoke. On this particular occasion he had insight on what it entailed...it was still about the disruption in the force. He knew that Snoke would feel the additional decrease in power that Kylo possessed. Snoke's request for his presence would come sooner or later...and that time happened to be now.

On Kylo's way down to the throne room he rehearsed what he'd say to Snoke, hoping to reassure him that this conflict was being dealt with. But in all truthfulness Kylo wasn't so certain that he would be able to extinguish his raw desire for you...and that was what he feared the most.

He finally arrived at the throne room and proceeded to enter, catching a glimpse of Snoke's figure in the distance. Kylo made his way to the throne and kneeled before the Supreme Leader.

"Kylo Ren." Snoke's voice was low and raspy.

"Supreme Leader." Kylo bowed his head.

"I recall telling you to remove that childish mask of yours when you speak to me."

Kylo placed his mask on the shiny black floor next to him.

"You've grown weaker since I last saw you, and I've finally figured out why...Who's the girl?" Snoke zeroed in on Kylo's eyes.

Kylo swallowed hard, he must be upfront with him this time around. "She's a nurse trainee. She treated me while I was wounded...that's all."

Snoke squinted at Kylo.

"I see...but there's something more. What is this new feeling that's been overpowering your loyalty to the dark forces? It's decomposing your strength, and I will certainly not let it. You're allowing this girl to weaken you...it's sickening." Snoke spat.

"I have it taken care of." Kylo reassured him.

"Don't be ridiculous." Snoke gripped his throne with hands, leaning forwards.

"I do, supreme leader. I will not be seduced."

"And what will we do with her? She cannot remain on this ship if she is a distraction. It appears to me that she is an obstacle in your journey and I will not accept that...you must fulfill your true destiny Kylo Ren."

"She is not a distraction. The nurse is only fulfilling my...needs...that's all it is and that's all it will ever be. I feel nothing for her. If anything, the power I have over her may be strengthening me. I control her and the roles will never be reversed. Ever."

Most of what Kylo had just said was true. But there were fragments that were not. He had convinced himself that you weren't a distraction...that was a lie.

The commander surprised himself at how he managed to truly believe almost all of what he had just stated. He was able to shut Snoke out from his thoughts just the tiniest bit at this moment, but that's all he needed. He couldn't let Snoke see the genuine feelings within his soul.

"If she continues to weaken you I will not hesitate to have her beheaded. Her bloodied cranium will be delivered straight to your quarters. Do not underestimate me Kylo Ren."

The words Kylo had just heard made his chest cave in, the thought of Snoke possibly harming you was...overwhelming.

"I don't underestimate you Supreme Leader."

"Be on your way." Snoke's tone was stern and sinister like.

Kylo nodded and proceeded to exit the throne room.