23 Fight For Me 23

[Disclaimer:] After a small conflict with the author of Infatuation, I took it upon myself to skim over some of the chapters in curiosity. I'm well aware that a portion of this chapter is similar to one of hers. This was my original storyline, and my original plan even before I started writing this fic. Im deciding to stick with it considering I spent so much time building up to this moment. I needed to state that before I receive any backlash due to the similarity. Thank you, enjoy reading.

"We'll be leaving in a few minutes, gather your things." Kylo began to collect all of his belongings.

"Okay." You grabbed the only bag you'd brought, and your gaze fixated upon the gifts Kylo had gotten you, sitting in a pile next to the bed.

"Kylo...I- I can't bring these on the Finalizer...right?" You held up your stunning gown and shoes.

"No, you can't. Leave them." His tone was stern.

"But you- you spent so much on these..."

"It's fine, just leave them." He let out a sigh.

You felt terrible, carelessly abandoning those beautiful items and leaving them to never be used again. You wished you could take them with you to show Lydia and Emerson, or even just to keep them for yourself. But you couldn't, so you placed them neatly on the bed with a demeanor of slight sorrow.

As you finished packing up the rest of your things, you spotted the necklace Kylo had purchased for you. Why not throw this in your bag? It was small enough to hide and...no one would know. So you did just that, stuffing it in your makeup pouch. While doing so, you took a glance at your concealer and realized you should probably attempt to erase Kylo's outburst. This saddened you, it reminded you of what he'd done and what he was still capable of doing. But you proceeded to pat it into your skin, covering the harm you'd endured.

You flung your bag over your shoulder and stood behind Kylo, waiting for him to exit the hotel room. As you strolled out the door, you took one last glance at your presents. They laid upon the same bed where Kylo had shown you such genuine affection. You'd most definitely miss this room to say the least. Even being here just a day was enough to get you attached.

The door clicked shut and you walked directly next to Kylo, down the narrow hallway.

"I know you took the necklace."

"I- it's just-" you stuttered, nervous that you had upset him.

He cut your sentence short."It's fine." Kylo glanced down at you, but he didn't appear angry, in fact he had a slight smirk across his face.

You smiled...he wasn't mad at you.

As you strolled out into the bright daylight, Canto Bight appeared just as breathtaking as it did last night. The sun beamed off the high rise, circular buildings and the sky was an aesthetic shade of baby blue. You made your way to the Silencer and Kylo hopped in first, allowing you to then sit on his lap. While you plopped down onto him, you realized just how much your relationship had changed in one day. On the way here you were hesitant to let him lay his hands on you, but now...that's all you wanted.

The ship took off and you peaked out the front window, looking down on Canto Bight. You were overcome with loss, so distraught to be leaving already. You soared through the air and wished that maybe Kylo would change his mind. That maybe he would turn around and head back, disregarding both your responsibilities on the Finalizer. But he never did. He only flew further and further towards your next destination, The Finalizer.

"Thank you Kylo." You rubbed your palm on his outer thigh beneath you.

"You're welcome." Kylo cleared his throat.