15 The Forbidden Act 15

You laid there in awe after hearing the words that had just escaped Kylo's mouth.

Your sizzling passion to truly have Kylo had only grown stronger. You fiercely met his lips with your own once again, but this time felt...different. You felt like Kylo truly wanted you as well. The pulsing warmth of his tongue was conquering the depths of your mouth. Hungry, consuming, pulling you into the heat of him as if he'd mastered the balance of gravity itself. Your toes curled and the taste of him had silenced all your thoughts. Your brain was hazy with sinful desire for Kylo, for all of him.

Your hand traveled down to meet his solid shaft that was grazing your sex and you latched your fingers around his circumference. Kylo let out a soft grunt. In an instant he unleashed his pulsating sex and without hesitation, slid your panties off, tossing them to the side.

Kylo's eyes zeroed in on yours and with one swift motion, his length had penetrated your cunt. The sudden sensation of his entrance washed over you in a wave of intoxicating pleasure. He thrusted into you with all the power that his hips possessed. Your head flew back in utter shock of the sizzling passion that the two of you shared in that very moment.

"So fucking tight...I'm gonna break you angel." Kylo teased.

His speed increased rapidly and the animalistic moans escaping your mouth were echoing off the walls of his quarters. You met his thrusts with your hips and felt his shaft delving deeper and deeper into your gut.

Kylo began to slowly caress your locks but within seconds you felt your hair being yanked with little remorse. You let out more ear shattering moans. Suddenly Kylo had used the force to pin your wrists against the headboard. You were engulfed in his dominance and it made your senses intensify to a profound level. His dick had taken complete control of your entire body and the fire pooling inside your cunt was overwhelming. Your hips were molded with his as you moved against one another.

A small moan had escaped Kylo's lips and it sent you into a trance. Hearing the great pleasure that he too was experiencing made your connection seem that much rawer. Kylo's hands had traveled to meet yours and your fingers interlocked. You were shocked at the intimacy that he was emitting. It wasn't clear if you'd dreamt this moment to life, but there was true emotion in the way your fingers curled around one another's. His forehead ghosted yours and you both began to exchange the sweat beads that had collected on your hairlines. Your eyes were locked in a state of electrifying lust.

You abruptly felt the force massaging your swollen clit and your nails began to rake the skin on Kylo's back. He smirked slightly as he realized the affect he had on your senses. Kylo intensified his speed as he plunged in and out of you and the wetness of your cunt began to saturate his length even more. You were on the peak of your orgasm when Kylo's head swooped down and began to whirl his warm tongue around your hardened nipples. You squirmed, uncertain if you'd be able to hold out any longer.

"My little slut are you gonna cum?" Kylo took a sharp breath in through his teeth.

"Y-yes." Your breath hitched.

"Ask permission." Kylo ordered.

"Kkylo pplease, may I ccum?" You pleaded as your legs began to shake.

"I thought we went over this." In the blink of an eye Kylo's hand had collided with your cheek and you jolted forwards at the act. You felt your skin buzzing with heat as you stared up at him in disbelief.

Kylo had just hit you. But oddly, you didn't see it as a threat...and you were longing for more.

"Address me correctly." His pointer finger was inches away from your pupil.

You urged to provoke more of his violent touch."K Y L O may I cum pleaseeee?" You purposefully exaggerated his name, failing to obey him.

"Such a little whore aren't you?"

*whack* The back of his hand had met with your other unharmed cheek and you smirked at him with satisfaction.

His hand wandered and found your neck, grasping it roughly. "I'm aware of your little game. But the rule of addressing me correctly still stands. When you want to cum...you ask MY permission first." Kylo gritted his teeth.

Suddenly the pressure on your clit had increased and Kylo's shaft was penetrating the very depths of your cunt at an unruly fast rate. You were on the verge of reaching your peak.

"Cc- commander may I cum?"

He didn't let up.

"PLEASE COMMANDER MAY I CUM?!" You cried out.

"Good girl. Go ahead." He thrusted into you with full force. "Ffuck." Kylo groaned as if he were on the edge of his own orgasm as well.

Your hips bucked towards the ceiling and you were submerged in shockwaves of pure ecstasy. All present sounds transformed to white noise and your vision became purely black. You felt the vibration of your intense heartbeat in every vein that roamed your body. Legs shaking uncontrollably, your digits dug into Kylo's shoulder blades and you cried out,

"FFUCK KYLO."

His head shot back and he met your orgasm with his own. Letting out a loud grunt, you felt his body contort as he spilled his warm cum inside of your cunt.

"Sshitt." He moaned.

You felt the sensation of his cum leaking from the sides of your sex and you both attempted to catch your breath. Two sweaty messes in a room filled with the scent of your forbidden act. You swiped away the hair that stuck to your moistened forehead and began to massage your reddened cheeks that Kylo had assaulted. Continuing to lay there, you were absolutely exhausted. You'd never had a male be so aggressive with you during sex and you were almost afraid to move from the bed. Kylo hovered over you, obviously waiting for you to sit up...but you physically couldn't.

In an instant Kylo had slid both arms underneath your frame and cradled you, holding you close to his chest. You were stunned at how delicately he was now handling you. You felt the warmth from his chest seeping into your pores and it made your heart flutter.

"Where are we going?" You looked up at him with confusion.

"To get you cleaned up...and clearly I wasn't lying when I said you'd be incapable of walking." Kylo looked back down at you with the most genuine half smile you'd ever seen on him.