20 Let Me Make It Up To You 20

"What?" You were absolutely bewildered at what Kylo had just said.

"I'm not repeating myself." Kylo's fists clenched harder.

"But Kylo he- he didn't hurt me. Why did you have to do that to him?"

"I didn't know that for certain. He could've hurt you like- like Elijah had."

"But you can't do that anymore. I'm- im not yours anymore." Your hands flew up to help emphasis your statement.

Kylo lifted his head slowly. "Yes, yes you are." He took a step closer

"No Kylo, I'm really not." You turned your back on him and headed down the hall.

Another tear snuck it's way down your cheek and you quickly wiped it away. It pained you deeply to say those words because now you knew...Kylo truly fucking cared about you. Having to bottle your feelings up just to keep your pride, it didn't seem worth it anymore. You had no idea what to do next, you didn't actually want to stop seeing Him. But why had it taken him so long to say those words? Why was it always so hard for him to show any sort of emotion towards you? You didn't understand, and you weren't sure if you ever would.

It was the next morning and you had just met up with Noah in the bay, "Noah I'm, I'm so sorry about last night, are you okay?" You looked up at him with concern.

"I'm fine, but um what was that even about? Do you know the commander like...personally?" Noah furrowed his brows.

"It's...a really long story, but again I'm really sorry for what happened."

"It's okay." Noah nodded his head.

The day went on and things had thankfully normalized between you and Noah as you treated patients. You explained the altercation between Kylo and Noah last night to Lydia and Emerson, they were shocked at Kylo's passion towards you. Nearing the night hours you thought about asking Noah to hang out again, but you decided it was too soon for that. He was probably petrified to be seen with you anytime after work, which was understandable.

You entered your room and a red envelop on the floor caught your eye. What the fuck did Kylo want, you were getting a little tired of his booty call letters. The least he could do was man up and ask you to be his personal sex toy in person. You opened it and what you read made your eyes bulge out of your skull.

"Let me make it up to you, come with me to Canto Bight. We leave late tomorrow afternoon, I've already informed Ezekiel. I expect you outside my quarters at 4:00 tomorrow.
-Ren"

For a second you hadn't believed Kylo was the one who wrote this. Was he serious? Stars...you'd always wanted to visit Canto Bight. You weren't sure if you'd be able to turn this offer down, I mean who knew when you'd get an opportunity like this again? You were so curious about their ways of life over there. You heard it was a magnificent place, lively and absolutely breathtaking. Maybe you would just go...strictly to visit the planet. No strings attached, Kylo just happened to be your chauffeur...that seemed reasonable, right?

You had to go. To see how others lived, to see what you're missing out on.

You drifted off to sleep with a slight smile, not because you were going with Kylo...because you were finally getting off the Finalizer. Even if it was just for a night, you needed that. You'd been cooped up on here for years, it got exhausting to be surrounded by the same scenery every single day.

You woke up with anxiousness to leave and spent the little free time you had before your departure, relaxing in your room. It was more than relieving to finally have a day off. Your data pad read 0245, you decided you should head into the shower and begin getting ready. But once again, you reminded yourself that this was only to visit Canto Bight, nothing more.