14 You Know Where To Find Me 14

You were aware that Kylo had issues managing his temper. But you had no idea it could escalate so rapidly...and to such extreme measures. "Kylo y- you didn't have to do that." You trailed behind him as he exited.

"Yes I did." Kylo's tone was harsh.

"But why?" You furrowed your brows.

"Why what?" He questioned.

"Why did you do it..."

"Because I did." He stammered.

"Oh, well thank you?" You sounded uncertain.

Kylo failed to reply.

"Um, what's gonna happen to him?"

"He'll be leaving the finalizer indefinitely. You don't approve of my wish to execute him, so this is your only other option."

"Oh." Your gaze fell towards the floor.

"Should I get back to work or?" You looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Yes." Kylo's gaze locked with yours.

"Are they, are they taking him away now? I really don't feel comfortable seeing hi-"

"You won't be seeing him ever again." His tone was genuine.

"Okay." You smiled slightly and before you could speak again, Kylo started down the hall.

You figured after Lydia and Emerson heard the news about Elijah they would seek your input, which you weren't up for. What would you say? "Yes the commander almost murdered a man for me." You had not the slightest idea if you wanted to formulate more lies or spill the truth about Elijah and what he had done to you. Maybe you would still keep things to yourself for now, you didn't want them to worry...you'd be okay.

The day went on and eventually word of Elijah's departure had gone around. You'd already denied your knowledge of it during dinner with Lydia and Emerson. It was surprisingly easy and that had concerned you, how simple it was for you to lie to them. You felt guilt towards having to cover it up , but it was private...it was your story and you shouldn't have to share with anyone.

After parting ways with the girls, you made your way up to your room. It'd been a long day and you were aching for some much needed sleep. As you entered your gaze fell upon a black shopping bag, with roses embroidered on the sides. It was placed neatly onto your mattress...hopefully this wasn't another present from Elijah. It made your skin crawl to even think of him.

You proceeded to open it and revealed the most breathtaking two piece lingerie set. It consisted of ultra fine red lace and black trim that lined the sides with such delicacy. A petite black elastic strand sat mid waistline and between your breasts as well. Being on the finalizer with such strict dress codes, you'd never owned such a revealing item in your life. It was absolutely stunning and well...sexy.

But there was also note that you had failed to notice at first considering how taken back you were. In familiar aesthetically pleasing script it read,

"You know where to find me. 9:00. Wear this."
- Ren

This was actually from him, and it was gorgeous. You never thought you'd be receiving such a gift from the First Commander...you were amazed at the act. The fact that Kylo had even taken his time to purchase and deliver this was mind boggling.

Your data pad read 8:00 pm and you panicked. You had just enough time to freshen up and make your way to his quarters. The confidence that overcame you while slipping into your present caused you to become giddy with excitement. You looked...good. You'd never seen yourself in such a scandalous look and you adored it. After rushing to apply the slightest bit of makeup and attempting to fix your hair, you were out the door with leggings and a hoodie concealing Kylo's gift to you.

You reached Kylo's quarters and thankfully his knights had recognized you, allowing you to pass through. When you entered, Kylo greeted you with an expressionless face.

"Hi, t- thank you for the gift Kylo I- I love it." Your tone was soft and sweet.

"Are you wearing it." He failed to acknowledge your gratitude.

"...Yeah." You were disappointed in his reaction.

"Good." He stood before you and had already begun  unzipping your hoodie.

Kylo stopped abruptly and locked gazes with you,

"Is this-...are you ok?" He gestured to your sweatshirt, eyes burning gaping holes in your soul.

"Yes." A warm smile broke across your face, he was being considerate of your feelings for once...after seeing how shaken up you were about Elijah, Kylo wanted your consent and that shocked the hell out of you.

He gave you a sincere nod and continued on. The sound of the zipper descending filled your cells with eagerness. Your chest rose and fell as more and more of you became exposed to him.

"Take these off." He tapped your thigh, gesturing to your leggings.

You proceeded. His breath shuddered as you stood before him in only your lingerie.

Kylo began running the tips of his digits along your collar bone. He lead down your arm, then circled back up to your nipple, rolling it between his thumb and pointer finger. You flinched slightly as thoughts of Elijah tormenting you arose in your thoughts...maybe this was all too soon, the lingerie...seeing Kylo. But...you wouldn't let Elijah keep you from what you really wanted...Kylo's attention, his touch. You took a deep breath in, you'd be fine.

"You look just how I imagined you would in this." He hooked the black elastic on your waist with his finger and forcefully released it, letting it collide with your skin.

*whack* You blinked hard and jerked back slightly.

Looking up at him you fluttered your lashes and sunk your teeth into your lower lip. Kylo ran his large palms against the back of your thighs and slowly made his way up to your ass. Abruptly grabbing it, he forced your hips towards his. While your bodies pressed together he grasped your chin, angling you to face him and suddenly your lips crashed together. The warmth of Kylo's mouth was like a summer rain, pouring over you as if it had the power to take away and give back life. His softness put you into a state of pure bliss and you moaned into him. Between hot and wet kisses, your tongues wrestled and you both shifted towards the bed. You abruptly bumped into it with your calf and Kylo proceeded to push you down onto the mattress.

Your whole body tingled, the feeling of his frame leaning on yours as his hands explored your body felt nearly forbidden. Kylo pulled you in, claiming your mouth again, hungry and intense. By the time you became aware of your fingers, they had already slipped under his shirt, his skin smooth and radiating heat. You gazed at him like he was a piece of classical French art. His features appeared to have been created with the uttermost care because he was truly mesmerizing.

Kylo began to strip, removing his shirt along with his pants, leaving only his boxers to remain on. His form was so overwhelming to take in, each and every time. You were astonished at how attractive one man could be. He resumed to your lips and your legs straddled his wide build. You felt his hardening length grazing upon your cunt. Only two types of paper thin fabric separated the friction between your anatomies. You were introduced to a whole new universe of pleasure.

You latched your arms around the nape of his neck and started to touch upon his locks. His tongue began to skim your rib cage and he sucked the skin on your abdomen between his teeth. The warm and wet sensation was destabilizing and a small moan escaped your lips. Kylo rapidly increased the motion of his frame rubbing against yours. Suddenly his hand gripped your neck with remorseless pressure,

"I highly doubt you'll be able to walk when I'm finished with you tonight." Kylo whispered seductively into your ear.