16 Care For Me 16

While still engulfed by Kylo's arms you entered the bathroom and he proceeded to place you down onto the closed toilet lid, you flinched slightly when the coldness of it hit your skin. He began running a bath and as soon as you heard the water splash into the ceramic tub it made you eager to hop inside. When it was prepared for you to bathe in, you slowly and carefully got up, putting one foot in front of the other as you entered. The hot water came into contact with your skin and the feeling of pure tranquility set in. You submerged the rest of your body, all the way up to your neck.

While laying in the blissful water you glanced over at Kylo who was making his way in as well. You were pleasantly surprised that he would be joining and a smile took home on your face. Kylo sunk down directly behind you into the glistening, bubble filled tub. There was a sanctuary of comfort when his arms wrapped around your figure, you shifted your head and snuggled into the slope between his shoulder and neck. You let out sharp breath injected with peace as the two of you sat in seclusion, nothing else seemed to matter at that moment. As you felt Kylo's heart vibrating against the skin that concealed your shoulder blade, it radiated intimate energy throughout the air.

"Lean back." Kylo's tone was soft.

He slowly began to dunk your head into the water while his hand cupped your forehead. Feeling your head immersed in the warm wetness, invited mellowness into your bloodstream. He lifted you back up and began to massage your scalp with what smelled of peppermint and rosemary shampoo. You not only felt the suds arising on your head but you heard the slight crackle of them popping. Kylo continued to care for you, moving his digits in circles along your hairline, crown and the nape of your neck. Afterwards he tilted your head back to collided with the water and remove the suds.

He grabbed a nearby washcloth and drenched it with more soap. As he trailed it across your soaked skin you fell into a state of homeostasis and your eyes traveled to the back of your head. With the uttermost care and delicacy he bathed you, making sure to reach every square inch of your body.

When he finished you floated in the water and pivoted to face him, you watched as he bathed himself. The way his muscles flexed while he lifted his toned arms was urging you to pounce on him right there and go for another round. But instead you let him be, strictly observing his enchanting appearance. His dark locks became dampened and one singular strand hung low in his face as he bathed the rest of his figure. It made your heart flutter to see how truly beautiful yet still overwhelmingly masculine Kylo really was.

After you both finished rinsing off the remaining soap particles, you stepped out and onto a cotton bath mat. Your toes sunk into the center of it as if you were walking onto a cloud. Kylo grabbed two nearby towels that draped off the back of the door. He first wrapped one around his waist then spread his arms wide with the fabric in hand, gesturing to wrap you in it. You entered into what seemed like a warm and fuzzy abyss. As it concealed your frame you looked up at Kylo with wide eyes and shot him a slight smile.

Suddenly he took your head in between both hands and laid a delicate kiss upon your forehead.

The feeling of his soft lips colliding with your skin made your entire world halt on it's axis and your brain had morphed to pure static. It felt as if the ground beneath you both was on the verge of shattering. Leaving only the two of you to remain on one small sliver of it...intertwined as a single soul.

He exited the bathroom and you followed his lead. Kylo retrieved his clothing and you began to do the same when you abruptly felt the collusion of fabric hitting your face. He had thrown one of his black t-shirts directly at you.

"Um ouch." You let out a slight laugh. "I mean thanks."

You stood there in awe...basically waiting for his approval to put it on. He never gave you any sort of sign so you proceeded and slipped it over your wet head. It was absolutely huge on you, practically a dress that hung low at your knees. You turned to him and saw that he was dressed in a similar shirt with black sweatpants that sat low on his waistline. You gawked at how attractive he managed to look while wearing his pajamas. He met your gaze but said nothing and headed over towards the bed. Kylo slipped into the covers and you stood there with confusion, did he want you to...stay the night?

"Um...should I get i-"

"Yes." He cut you off.

You attempted to mask your shocked expression as much as possible and continued to make your way over to him. While grasping the silky material between your digits, you slithered onto the mattress with him.

Laying there silently for minutes, you were only centimeters away from each other. You waited for a gesture from Kylo but he never gave you one.

Finally you slid closer to him and began to curl up next to his figure, placing your head on his broad chest. He jolted slightly at the sensation but then appeared to seep into the moment just as you had. His chin rested on your head and one arm swung around to grasp your waist, pulling you the tiniest bit closer to the warmth of his body. You were overcome with satisfaction considering how much you yearned to receive this kind of touch from him.

Your hand traveled to sit upon his chest, fingers twitching slightly as you were now both fully enraptured in each other's affection. Kylo let out a slight breath as you swung your leg over his figure and suddenly you felt his heart beat increasing rapidly beneath your cheek. His breath shuddered and Kylo abruptly leaped up from the bed. He made his way into the bathroom and slammed the door shut with full force.

You were absolutely bewildered at the act...had you done something wrong?

[Author's Note:] "Some of y'all bout to be real mad at me."

XOXO