6 Intoxicated 6

Kylo released his hands from your neck.

"Get up." He demanded.

Without hesitation you shot up onto your feet. The feeling flowing through your veins at this very moment was indescribable. Kylo's hands found your waist and he unexpectedly picked you up. You quickly kicked off your shoes and wrapped your legs around his large build. He shifted his hands, one rested upon your back, the other gripped your ass tightly. The eye contact you two exchanged was unlike any other.

Holding you close against his chest, his soft lips dove to meet yours. A fire ignited between the two of you and the searing heat between your bodies was rising at a rapid temperature. Your tongues twisted and twirled, moving back and fourth from his mouth into your own. Your hands traveled to run through his locks then shifted down cupping his face. As your digits ghosted across top of his raised cheekbones, the hand on your ass traveled to your inner thigh you moaned into his mouth,

"Ffuckk."

That provoked him enough to toss you onto the bed directly behind you; you bounced onto the silky black sheets. Kylo crawled onto the mattress and forcefully separated your legs with both his forearms. He hovered over top of your torso and his rich black hair hung down, framing his sharp and tapered jaw. Kylo's broad lustrous chest glistened like a perfectly steady lake underneath the sunshine.

Helping to remove your t-shirt, he revealed your jet black bra. Sucking in a sharp breath, he fixated directly on your chest. Shifting his hands to your back, he reached to unclasp your bra; you lifted your back, enabling him to unhook it. After tossing both clothing items onto the floor, he sunk down burying his face into your sternum. Gripping both your bare breasts, your nipples hardened while in his touch. Kylo ran his warm wet tongue along your clavicle; moving from your left one all the way to your right. He never lifted his mouth in the process, leaving a trail of hot saliva that contoured your collarbones. The sensation made your lower abdomen flutter with excitement.

Bucking his hips into yours, you widened your legs even more. Your cunt was throbbing, saturated with your own wetness. Your nails raked the skin on his back and you threw your head back, sinking deep into the red velvet pillow. He grazed his teeth against your neck, nipping slightly at the skin. A sensation of wet suction was soon present and when soft moans began to expand your lips, Kylo lifted his head immediately. Appearing immensely hungry, spit coated his lips as they twinkled under the light. He shot daggers at you with his pupils, like a predator staring directly at it's prey.

In one swift motion he yanked your leggings off revealing your black lace underwear. Gliding his digits over your cunt, your eyes traveled to the back of your skull. You were desperate for way more pressure than he was applying. He teased you, tracing the outline of your folds. Kylo moved the fabric down your legs, letting you slip out of them. When he resumed, you felt the soft sensation of his finger pads running circles over your clit. You moaned once again and he came to a halt. Spreading you apart, he inserted two fingers, penetrating you.

"So fucking wet...and tight. All for me hmm?" He gritted his teeth.

Those words electrified you and only made your cunt clench more. He pumped his fingers at a rapid speed and shortly after, your legs began to shake uncontrollably. You gripped the sheets tightly, collecting them into your fist until your knuckles turned white. Kylo took his other thumb and began rubbing your swollen clit once again. You were on the verge of your orgasm, he grunted while moving at a faster pace. Your back arched and your hips shot straight up towards the ceiling, you were about to cum. Kylo's speed increased even more,

"It's okay, cum for me pretty thing."

His words were like music to your ears and they sent you over the edge. Your hips bucked upwards and your nails sunk into his chest. You came, saturating his digits.

A feeling of euphoria washed over every limb in your body. Your toes curled and you moaned from the rear of your throat,

"Sshit Kkkkyllo."

Your words were scrambled as they rolled off your tongue. So intoxicated with pleasure, you were unable to speak properly. Your mouth buzzed with minuscule pins and needles. You'd never experienced such sensations to this extent; you caught your breath as your chest rose up and quickly sunk back down. Beads of sweat rolled their way down your forehead and you wiped them away.

Kylo removed his fingertips from inside you and they dripped with white fluid. He grabbed your face, bringing them up towards your mouth

"Suck."

He shoved both fingers into your mouth and you obeyed. The taste was bitter and unfamiliar to you but you showed no expression of disapproval.

"Good girl." Kylo smirked.

"Get up." His tone had shifted to become slightly harsher.

You rose from the bed, all clothing still removed. Standing in front of you, he scanned your entire body and smacked your bare ass. It stung and you knew it'd leave a print...that didn't bother you one bit. He hovered behind you and soon your neck was enwrapped with his fingers. You heard the light sound of him unzipping his pants and Kylo pressed himself up against you. You felt his hardened length throb against your ass cheek.

"You drive me wild. Did you know that?" Kylo snarled.

You cooed as pure warmth washed over your heart.

Kylo traveled to the front of you, he pointed towards the ground, gesturing for you to kneel. You fell onto both knees and watched as he stroked his swollen shaft.

"Open up for me." He tapped the bottom of your chin.

As you placed your mouth around the circumstance of his length, Kylo grabbed your head. You collected your saliva that coated your mouth and tongue. While bobbing your head up and down, his dick collided with the depths of your throat. You let out a loud gag. This only made him push your head down farther, gripping your hair with both hands he thrusted into you.

"Just like that love." Kylo moaned and took a sharp breath in through his plump lips.

You sped up your pace, swirling your tongue underneath his shaft. You hummed as his length filled the entirety of your mouth and continued in this exact position for some time. His dick disappeared into the abyss that was your mouth. Your jaw ached as you worked your hardest to satisfy him, grasping his shaft and twisting with both hands as your suction intensified. You felt his sex quivering in your grasp and you knew he was close.

"Fuckkk..." Kylo threw his head back and hot cum shot into the back of your throat.

He pulled out as you swallowed the salty liquid and his thumb made its way to the corner of your mouth, cleaning his semen from it. He shoved that same thumb into your mouth and you sucked. Kylo tucked himself back into his pants and you were still kneeling, practically bowing before him.

You thought you were dreaming when Kylo's long arm came creeping down...he opened his hand, gesturing that he'd help you up. You grasped it and pulled yourself back onto your feet. Neither of you spoke. You retrieved your articles of clothing from the floor and began changing back into them. He stood there and you could feel his gaze lingering upon you. Now fully dressed, you stood on the side of his bed and waited for him to speak.

"I- I think you should get going." He cleared his throat.

A brutal wave of sadness hit you. You knew this might've been coming but you didn't want to believe it. Why did he act this way? So...private and...reserved. You didn't understand it and you were unsure if you ever would. Did the intimate moment you'd just had mean absolutely nothing to him?

You scoffed.

Stepping back into your shoes, you passed Kylo who stood in your path. You didn't bother to look at him, wanting him to realize you were unhappy. Maybe he'd feel bad...but deep down you knew he wouldn't. You yanked the door behind you, almost slamming it shut. Exiting his quarters you plodded to your room with your head hung low.

[Author's Note:] Classic Kylo Ren move here, we hate to see it but we still stan him.