4 Talk To Me 4

[YOUR POV]
                          [WARNING: BLOODPLAY]

Days had passed since that night with Kylo and thankfully, you and Lydia had already resolved things. You were never necessarily angry with her in the first place...just disappointed. She'd been apologizing multiple times a day even though she knows you're over it. You both try to laugh about it now, but deep down you wish things had ended differently.

It was just another afternoon in the medbay, you'd already finished your morning rounds. You were almost finished unboxing the new shipment of syringes before you could finally go on your lunch break. You were still dreading going back to work afterwards and having to unpack the other fifteen boxes. Well, this was your job and you had to deal with it...you knew that.

The tag on the back of your scrub shirt itched the nape of your neck, you hated these damn uniforms. You scratched at the area vigorously trying to relieve the uncomfortable sensation...that felt a little better at least. After you finished putting away the last five packages, you began to crack your knuckles and back as well. Standing almost all day really took a toll on your body sometimes. You sighed with relief, now you finally could eat.

As you strolled out of the storage room, you stumbled over an extremely large, black boot. Your hands and knees collided with the floor; stars you were so embarrassed, what idiot would stand right in front of the exi-

You looked up only to find it was Kylo. Your eyes bulged out of your skull when ur gaze was met with his left hand. A deep red soaked towel was securing it. Behind him was a trail of little dark splats, zig zagging across the floor. Stunned and still on the ground you watched as a single blood droplet came descending down from his fingertip. The fluid hit the floor right in front of you.

You shot up and grabbed his wrist.

"What the fuck K- Kylo what happened?" You rushed to guide him into the nearest medical room.

You both entered and you shut the door.

"It's nothing I just, um...I didn't want to come down here but the bleeding it, it wouldn't stop." His demeanor was cold and harsh.

"Okay but what happened, are you- are you okay?" You sounded overly concerned.

"It's nothing." He tried his best to sound stern, not showing any signs of suffering.

Kylo stiffly sat down on the hospital bed, he seemed slightly different though. Numb and tired. As if a tiny spark of his energy and character had left within the blood he lost.

"Yeah, yes of- of course Commander." You tried your best to sound professional, you were working now...you had to ignore what'd happened between you two recently, at least while you treated him.

"Lay back." you attempted to assist him but he shifted before you could reach him.

"I can do it." He sounded angry...without reasoning.

He kicked both boots up on the bed and rested his back against the pillow.

"I'm gonna need you to please um, take off your mask I have to check your vital signs." You began applying your gloves.

Kylo let out a sigh that muffled as it escaped. He removed his mask and placed it on the side table. As he lifted his head he revealed a slit lip and a swollen eye.

"I- what happened?" There was a serious tone to your voice. You were genuinely concerned as to what mess he'd gotten into.

He said nothing. Then you realized he probably wouldn't tell you.