13 I'm Here Now 13

[CONTINUED TW: MENTION OF SEXUAL ASSAULT]

You felt obligated to tell someone about what had happened...but would they believe you? Would Lydia and Emerson even believe you? They knew Elijah, and from the looks of it he seemed harmless. In fact, that's how everyone saw him...as innocent. You'd just look like a fool for reporting such a thing.

You came to the unfortunate conclusion that you would need to keep this to yourself.

You'd been away from work for a good hour now, trying to ease your nerves. But you couldn't abandon your station any longer without informing someone; you definitely didn't need people to go around looking for you. You decided you'd tell Dr. Ezekiel that you were "feeling ill", hoping he'd give you the approval to clock out early.

While splashing ice cold water upon your face, you hoped to mask the appearance that screamed, "I just sobbed for a fucking hour."

Afterwards, you exited your room and were headed back down to the bay.

You were petrified you'd end up running into Elijah, all you wanted was to get in and get out. The sudden mention of him made your eyes well up with tears. Your face was searing with heat and you knew your cheeks had turned beet red. Being that you were now surrounded by First Order personnel, you needed to remain content. Quickly wiping your eyes, you took a deep breath and rounded the upcoming corner.

Who you caught sight of next made your heart wrench, and a single tear descended down the tip of your reddened nose.

It was Kylo.

You immediately whipped back around, hoping he hadn't seen you this distraught. You were embarrassed.

Unfortunately you weren't fast enough. You heard Kylo's boots smacking the floor directly behind you.

"Turn around." Kylo ordered.

You slowly pivoted your feet to face Kylo...looking up at him with watery eyes.

His gaze fell upon the trails of salty tears that were now roaming down both your cheeks.

Silence.

"I- I have to get back to work." You sniffled and began to turn your back on him.

"Come." He gestured towards the other end of the hall...towards his quarters.

"I can't. I- I have to get back." You pleaded.

"Obey me." He grasped your wrist tightly, pulling you towards him.

The sensation startled you and flashbacks of Elijah flooded your memory. More tears began to stream down, colliding with your chattering teeth.

Kylo abruptly released his grip on you and furrowed his brows. "What happened?" His tone was harsh.

"N-nothing...what do you mean?"

Kriff...did Kylo know?

                                      [KYLO'S POV]

All the images of Elijah pressing himself upon you, grabbing your breasts, penetrating you, covering your mouth, pushing you against the wall and gripping your hair...flashed before Kylo's eyes.

The sight of you being so helpless and so sheerly tormented, infuriated him. His gaze shifted down towards you and he saw a purely traumatized human standing before him. Elijah had hurt you...Kylo now realized that. His jaw clenched and he began to salivate...thirsty for blood.