Ruthless

By readsbynae

By the faults of her ex, she was meant to be killed by the infamous Ghost. Only thing stopping him? The inten... More

Warningโ€ผ๏ธโš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
Happy Birthday Chris!
Credits
Cast
Prelude
๐Ÿ–ค1๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค 2๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค3๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค4๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค5๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค6๐Ÿ’œ
Happy Birthday Pac!!!
๐Ÿ–ค7๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค8๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค9๐Ÿ’œ
Attention
๐Ÿ–ค10๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค11๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค12๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค13๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค14๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค15๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค16๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค17๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค18๐Ÿ’œ
Ghost's Safehouse
Ghost's Safehouse (con.)
๐Ÿ–ค19๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค20๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค21๐Ÿ’œ
Get it together!!!
๐Ÿ–ค22๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค23๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค24๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค25๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค26๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค27๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค28๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค29๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค30๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค31๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค32๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค33๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค34๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค35๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค37๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค38๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค39๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค40๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค41๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค42๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค43๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค44๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค45๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค46๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค47๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค48๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ49๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค50๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค51๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค5๏ฟผ2๐Ÿ’œ
๐ŸคFINALE๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–คSequel๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ–ค36๐Ÿ’œ

416 25 18
By readsbynae

November 13
Ghost's Safehouse
Los Angeles

After we got back from Paris, Keyshia's been distant. Not mean, but distant I don't know if it's because of that night. But we can't continue for things to be awkward. She's locked herself in the guest room too.

Maybe we had sex too early or maybe she wanted us to officially be together. We both made it clear to put our feelings aside or at least keep things low key so a repeat of Brianna won't happen. I don't know what's wrong with her but I'm damn sho gone find out.

I knocked on Keyshia's room door only to hear silence. So I knocked again. And again. Which eventually lead to banging.

Hearing shuffling then a loud thud with an "dat shit hurted" which indicated she fell caused me to chuckle. "Wat the fuck." Keyshia groaned opening the door.

"I told you to be up early."

"Yea, well I'm takin' my ass back to bed." She waved me off going to her room and laying down again.

We have serious shit to handle.

"You need to get yo ass up." I huffed shaking her.

"Nigga, leave me alone. Let a bitch be stressed in peace." She groaned pulling the cover over her head.

I took off my shoes and layed on top of her.

"If you don't get yo big ass up off me." She squirmed under me.

"Are you gonna get dressed." I teased laying my head on her titties.

"Christopher!!!! Leave me alone." She laughed lightly.

"I need you to put a dress and some heels on. Let's go." I got up and layed beside her.

"Nah, I wanna chill today." Keyshia mumbled resting her head on her pillow again.

"You wanna chill today huh?" I chuckled grabbing a cup full of ice water off her stand.

"Yea." She nodded dozing back to sleep.

I snickered as I poured the cold substance into her oversized t-shirt.

"Again? Oh my God. What the fuck is wrong with you Chrissssss?" She screamed quickly getting up and stripping down to her undergardments.

"Mhmm." I licked my lips watching drips of water roll down from her chest to her belly button.

I shook myself out my daze as she charged towards me. "You so fuckin' irritating." She flipped me off stomping into the bathroom.

"And you so fuckin' tense, Mami." I came up from behind her as she turned on the shower.

"Wat typa shit you on." She lightly pushed me away from her.

"Some freaky shit." I smirked picking her up by her small waist then sitting her on the bathroom counter.

"Back up." She pointed at me.

"Nah, ion want to. And obviously you don't want me to either." I chuckled with seduction as I looked down at her panties.

"I'm not wet, that's from the damn water you poured on me." Keyshia crossed her arms.

"Mhmm, maybe I should see for myself." I held her waist in place slipped my hand in her panties. She gasped trying to pull away but what I felt was already enough confirmation for what I wanted to prove.

"Don't look like no water to me, babygirl." I mumbled slipping my finger in my mouth.

"It don't taste like it either. But what I did taste is lovely." I said gripping her face hungrily.

"I uh-" I cut her off crashing my lips into hers.

"Why you nervous, we've done it before." I smirked against her lips.

"Move boy." She pushed me back by my chest.

"You know you want it again." I tapped her chin before walking out the bathroom.

Get yourself together. No more sex, it was good but you know how crazy you can get. I'm not gone allow myself to keep having sex with this man and we're not together. It makes me feel like he's leading me on and I'm leading myself down a path to destruction.

"Babe!" Chris barged in the bathroom, luckily I had on my fresh new undergardments.

"Wassup." I stared at him.

"You ain't open all your presents I bought you?" He leaned on the doorway.

"No, I mean the others in my car. I'll open dem tho." I smiled looking over at the box on the guest couch.

"You gotta open the rest before it's too late." He crossed his arms.

"Wats in there so special?" I walked over to him.

"Condoms." He smirked looking down at my tiny frame.

"Asshole." I scoffed, walking out the bathroom.

"Watch yo attitude." Chris threatened slapping my ass.

"Keep your hands off me." I pointed at him .

"This is mine, I can do whatever I want to it." He motioned to my body.

"Nah, this body belongs to someone else." I stuck my tongue out in a taunting manner while putting on my top and accessories.

"Who?" He grabbed my neck.

"A nigga." I smirked.

"Who?" His grip tightened.

"Nigga let my throat go." I grabbed his hands.

"Answer me first." Chris stared down at me coldly.

"You." I answered sarcastically.

"Fuck I thought." He kissed my lips.

"I was being sarcastic." I hinted while putting on the rest of my fit.

"Yea, but you kno wassup babygirl." He winked grabbing his shoes off the floor.

"You make me sick." I put my phone in my back pocket.

"It's medicine in the car."

"Muthafucka." I mumbled putting on my boots.

"Mouth gon get you in a world of trouble." Chris slowly walked over to me.

"You told me that once, bitch. I still don't see a punishment." I waved him off getting my purse off the bed.

"Bitch? Watch yo mouth. How I ain't punish you? Yo ass was screaming and gripping da sheets. All these damn scratches on my back." He gripped the back of my neck as we walked down the hallway.

"Shut up." I laughed.

"Say sorry." He insisted.

"Sorry." I stated still feeling slight pain in my neck.

"Sorry, papi." He finished.

"Sorry Papi." I said, poking my lip out.

"I forgive you ma." He smirked deviously as he check out by giving the lady at the front desk my key.

"Dickhead." I smacked the back of his head before running out the hotel doors.

Luckily I made it to my car and got in without hesitation.

"See you later." I waved pulling off.

"I got yo ass, just watch." He mouthed getting in his car before we went our separate ways.

Chris: open them presents when you get back

Me: I gotchu

Chris: call me around 6 I got one more surprise

Me: wat is it?

Chris: surprise - an unexpected thing or event 🌚

Me: get off my line goofy😑

Not spending my birthday with my dawg dis year really left an emptiness in me. Losing my brudda, I've slowly started to cut everyone out. Tupac was the only person to really inspire me and his music spoke even more volumes and much more value. He was the number one gangsta with real wisdom in my eyes. Now that he's gone, I don't know what my life has in store for me.

I smoke 5 woods daily to stop crying daily now. I've been trying to clear my mind. Trying to find some type of escape. I look in the mirror crying everyday before I roll up. But I see nothing wrong with seeing gangstas cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 119 35
Violet meets a Chris Brown she falls in love with him deeply but to deeply. Chris still trying to fix his life after him karrueche broke up.
12.5K 279 31
Who's that Baddie. Girl he's Finnnnnnne ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€
100K 3.7K 46
Their strongest weakness, was falling in love...
1.4M 24.4K 34
He watched her for months, craving every curve on her beautifully sculptured body. She was innocent and clueless of his intentions. He was going to d...