COMPLICATED LOVE (Rainbow Das...

By APPLE-_-DASH

'TheVenom' or students called 'The V3' . Rainbow Dash, Catra and Marceline. Story about these three typical f... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chaper 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 3

393 11 8
By APPLE-_-DASH

Rainbow Dash and Catra bought their clothes and walk outside at Rarity's boutique.

"I regret walking inside that shop." Rainbow Dash said in embarrassment as they walked out of the mall.

"Atleast we have new clothes." Catra giggles.

Rainbow Dash stomach growl. "I'm hungry. What should we eat?" Rainbow Dash asked and stopped from walking.

Catra turn to her. "I was thinking about ordering some pizza to Marceline's house." Catra answered, giving a suggestion.

"Dude. It's monday tomorrow." Rainbow Dash said.

"So? Do you forget that we have clothes in her house? Bro. Like old times!" Catra exclaimed.

Rainbow Dash remembered the times when they were friends at the young age. The three of them went to each other's house and slept there because their parents's are friends and okay with it. They also bought each other's clothes at each other's house for them to feel it like it's their own.

Their friendship grow stronger when their parents work at different countries because they are no one to talk to about their problems and because they are still a child. Their maids take care of them that time and their parents only go back home when it's holiday, graduation and sometimes birthday.

But it's okay for them now that their parents are leaving all the time. They are in college now. And their parents give them responsibilities to take care of the house while they are away.

Rainbow Dash smiled in the happy thoughts. "Okay. Fine."

Catra chuckled. "I'll order pizza, so we can go." Catra said grabbing her phone to her pocket.

"Great. I was craving for it." Rainbow Dash said as they both walk to the parking lot.

Catra put her phone to her pocket and turn to Rainbow Dash. "Same ride?" She asked.

Rainbow Dash smirk. "Same Ride."

They both grin and walks to their not their own vehicles and hop it and drive to Marceline's house- that not too far away.

-

Marceline is at her room, that didn't know her friends are coming. She's sitting at her desk still typing at her laptop to finish her essay.

In the group. Marceline like to study.

ʏᴇᴀʜ. ʟɪᴋᴇ

She's not a nerd who always study and read books whenever she went. She just like to study and learn new things.
Compare to her two 'don't like to study at all until they die' friends. She's the nerd one.

Marceline was done to her essay and send it to her professor. She then stand up as she stretch her body, grabbing her phone to her desk near to her laptop and walk out to her room- downstairs afterwards.

Marceline notice Tree Trunks which she called 'Tee' is wiping the floor. Tree Trunks- or Tee is in 30's when she starts working for her parents when they leave the country. Tree Trunks is nice and caring to Marceline. So Marceline consider her as her own mother.

"Tee? Why are you still up? You need to rest." Marceline said in sweet tone walking towards Tee.

Tee looks up to her. "I was about to finish this. It's fine." She said and smiled. "Did you finished your work?" She asked wiping the floor.

Marceline nods. "I did. And thank you for that delicious strawberry pie. I liked it." Marceline said smiling as she watch Tee walks to the kitchen and followed her.

"And why are you still awake?" Tee asked as she walk to the kitchen sink to wash her hands.

Marceline walks beside her and open the fridge, grabbing an ice cream after.

"I was hungry." Marceline chuckled and she put the bucket of Ice cream to the kitchen table.

"I see. Lucky you, you don't gain weight of eating a lot of sweets." Tee said smiling at Marceline.

Marceline sigh and sit to the kitchen chair, still holding the bucket of ice cream. Tee turn to find a spoon and gave it to Marceline.

Marceline thanked Tee and grabs the spoon to Tee's hand before opening the ice cream covers to scoop to it and eat in that bucket of ice cream, alone.

Marceline love sweet, and all the sweet in the fridge is hers. Mostly, sweet in strawberry flavour. Tee knows that when Marceline told her, so Tee make everything in strawberry flavour for Marceline.

𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚙- 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎- 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜

"I wish. But I'm just craving for something sweet today. And Tee. You know Me and my friends went to the gym, right?" Marceline said and scoop another and put it to her mouth as she munch it.

"Did I hear you say 'Today?' Or 'Everyday?'" Tee giggles.

"Okay, okay. But, you know I'm telling myself to only eat sweet once a week." Marceline pout.

Tee chuckled. "You are improving. I remember when you were younger. You eat sweets every single day, when your parents leave the country. And now. You only eat everyday but not a lot." Tee said smiling in those memories.

Marceline remembered. "Yeah. I do. Specially when I finished this bucket of ice cream in one day." Marceline said in embarrassed.

Tee smiled at her and yawned. "I will go and sleep now. I already lock the doors and Mr. Pig already locked the gates when you come inside."

Marceline laugh. "You know that's not his real name, right?"

"I do. But Peregryn is kind of hard to say. And he said he loves pigs and have a pet pig that he named it Dog." Tee chuckled of how funny it was.

Marceline admit that she call Mr. Peregryn, Mr. Pig too. Because she doesnt even know how to spell it or even pronounced his name.

"Whoa. You two talks?" The teem asked confused because she haven't seen them talk or even look at each other- or even walks to the same direction.

Peregryn works for Marceline's parents before Tree Trunks. So Peregryn is like a father to Marceline, because he's the one who talks and plays with Marceline when she was young.

"Uhhh." Tee find away to excuse herself. She yawned. "I got to go. I'm so tired." Tee said pretending she was really tired.

Marceline notice how tired she look. "Want me to help you go to your room?" She stand up but before she could walk towards Tee, the lady stopped her.

"No. It's fine. I can go there myself." Tee smiled at her. "Now. Go to sleep early. You have school tomorrow." Tee said and walks to her room.

Marceline's house have 7 bedrooms. 1 huge masters bed- for her parents. 1 huge room for her. 4 guest rooms. 1 big room for their female maids that has 3 beds. And 1 big room for the males who work there.

Marceline just watched Tee walk away when suddenly she heard her phone ring.

Incoming call: PussyCat

Marceline put the spoon down and answer her phone call.

ML: Sup?

C: TELL YOUR GUARD TO OPEN THIS FREAKING GATE OR I'LL SWEAR TO GOD-

ML: What gate? *Marceline's eyes went wide.* What the-?!

C: Yeah. So hurry up now, Nerd!.

*End the phone call*

Marceline groan and went to her contacts and call 'Mr. Pig.'

Pig: Miss?

Marceline face palm when she heard Catra's voice screaming at him.
Marceline inhale deeply.

ML: Will you please let them in?"

Pig: But I thought you don't want anyone in. Except you.

Marceline remembered when she drove in and stopped infront of their open gate. "Don't let anyone in. Except me. Got it?" She said and drive inside. Mr. Pig was confused at that time, but he just follow the orders and closed the gate.

ML: Y-yeah. I do. But maybe it's because I'm so stressed about my essay.

Pig: Did you finished it?

ML: I did. A-And. Please. Can you let her in?

Pig: Miss, Rainbow Dash is here too. And also this pizza guy, that they already paid in and now Catra and Rainbow Dash only.

ML: Okay. Whatever. Let them in.

Pig: Sure will.

*End the call.*

"Great timing, Idiots." Marceline said to herself and smirk. She covers the bucket of ice cream and put it to her fridge.

Catra and Rainbow Dash honk their horns when the gate opened.

"About time!" Catra hissed and they drove inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...